I. Money and finance:
1. The nature and scope of monetary economics.
2. The definition of money.
3. Kinds of money.
4. The monetary systems.
5. The financial systems and the Indian debt market.
6. Money market, capital market and financial instruments.
7. The Indian money market.
8. The Indian capital market.
9. The structure of interest rates.
II. Commercial banking:
10. The commercial banking system.
11. Bank expansion and contraction.
12. Commercial bank policies.
III. International banking:
13. International banking.
IV. Security differentiation:
14. Security differentiation and financial growth.
V. Nonbanking financial Institutions:
15. Nonmonetary financial intermediation.
VI. Central banking:
16. Central banking evolution and functions.
17. Central banking policy tools.
VII. The Indian banking system:
18. The Indian banking system: an evaluation.
19. The banking sector reforms in the Indian economy.
VIII. International Banking Statistics of India:
20. International Banking Statistics of India.
IX. Monetary theory:
21. The demand for money: a theoretical and an empirical analysis.
22. The demand for money: the quantity theory of money - a restatement.
23. The neoclassical monetary theory: a critique.
24. The national income accounts.
25. Consumption saving and investment.
26. Determination of equilibrium income.
27. Aggregate demand and aggregate supply.
28. The money supply alterations and impact on the equilibrium system.
29. The neutrality of money - revisited.
X. Policy issues:
30. Monetary policy: some issues.
31. Monetary policy: the evolution.
XI. The economic environment:
32. The global economic environment.
XII. The Indian Monetary Policy:
33. Monetary policy and Monetary targeting in the Indian economy.
XIII. International monetary relations:
34. The International Monetary System.
35. Foreign exchange markets and international payments.
36. The international monetary policies.
37. The Evolution of the International Monetary System.
XIV. Developing Asia: trends and financial markets:
38. Developing Asia: economic trends and financial markets.