I. Fungal Diversity: Status and Conservation:
1. Biodiversity and conservation of fungi: role of mycologists / S.R. Bhosle, A. Sawant and J.G. Vaidya.
2. Some aspects of fungal diversity and conservation / Vipin Parkash, Ashok Aggarwal and R.S. Mehrotra.
3. Fungal diversity of mangroves / B.P.R. Vittal and V.V. Sarma.
4. Fungal diversity of folk medicinal fungi from India / J.G. Vaidya, P.Y. Lamrood and S.R. Bhosle.
5. Application of molecular techniques in fungal taxonomy / M. Sudhakara Reddy and Shaveta Singla.
6. Revitalization of taxonomy-a business plan in 21 century / A.K. Sarbhoy.
7. Trichomycetes: a fascinating group of fungal endobionts / J.K. Misra.
8. Diversity of perithecial fungi in Western Himalayas / J.S. Dargan.
9. Diversity of aphyllophoraceous fungi from the Western Ghats of Maharashtra / S.R. Bhosle, P.Y. Lamrood and J.G. Vaidya.
10. New records of agaricales from the Himachal Pradesh: the genus Entoloma Kummer / R.C. Upadhyay, Amanjeet Kaur and A. Gulati.
11. Species of Puccinia on Cyperaceae, Hypoxidaceae and Smilacaceae from Andhra Pradesh / G. Bagyanarayana and M. Raju.
12. Diversity of corticioid fungi in Bhutan / G.S. Dhingra.
13. Systematics and sociobiology of termitophilous mushrooms from Punjab / N.S. Atri, Amanjeet Kaur and Harvinder Kour.
14. Distribution of gasteromycetous fungi in North Western Himalayas / I.P.S. Thind.
15. Seasonal incidence and impact of vegetation on the Aeromycoflora of Cashewnut plantation / T.K. Gill and N. Behra.
II. Fungal Diversity: Mycorrhiza and Miscellaneous Aspects:
1. Biodiversity of ectomycorrhizal fungi in South Indian forests / K. Natarajan.
2. Ecology of ectomycorrhizae / Asha Singh and T.N. Lakhanpal.
3. Mycorrhizal occurrence, status and diversity of some ethnobotanical plants of Himachal Pradesh / Ashok Aggarwal, Vipin Prakash, Seema Sharma and Dipti Sharma.
4. Important disease problems of ornamental plants and their control / H.S. Sohi.
5. Effect of sowing dates on the severity and progress of pea powdery mildew / Kumud Jarial, R.C. Sharma and R. Malhotra.
6. Management of powdery mildew of pea caused by Erysiphe pisi (Syd.) with chemicals / Kumud Jarial and R.C. Sharma.
7. Effect of native carbon sources on the production of pectolytic enzymes / A. Mehta, M. Kachhwaha and P. Mehta.
8. Effect of mixing of grain spawn in casing on the initiation of pinning and mushroom (Agaricus bisporus) yield / R.S. Jarial and T.R. Shandilya.
9. Symptoms in relation to development stage and inoculum concentration of Verticillium fungicola / Savita Jandaik, D.S. Guleria and Anju S. Khanna.
10. Isolation of fungal cultures producing extracellular inulinase / R.S. Singh, Balwinder Singh and Munish Puri.
11. Screening of lignolytic potentials of white-rot fungi for biobleaching of pulp and paper mill effluent / R.S. Singh and Anju Sharma.