2. Myth and Realty of the Concept of Primitive Tribe.
3. Human Rights and Primitive Tribes.
4. The Primitive Tribes of Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
5. Hunter-Gatherer Tribes-The Andaman Situation.
6. Saora- A Primitive Tribal Group in Andhra Pradesh.
7. The Koraga.
8. The Kamars of Chhattisgarh.
9. The Totos.
10. Ethnographic Stidu of Saharia.
11. The Hill Kharia in Hilly Hazards.
12. Primitive Tribe in Post-Modern Era with Special Reference to Baigas of Central India.
13. An Ethnographic Account of Kutia Kondhs-A Primitive Tribal Population of Phulbani District, Orissa.
14. The Reangs of Tripura.
15. Family Among the Lodhas of West Bengal Communion Between Celestial and Terrestial World-Nature-Man-Celestial World Complex Among the Abujh Maria.
16. Communion Between Celestial and Terrestial.
17. Observance of Death Rituals Among the Lodhas-A Study in Kin Behaviour Pattern.
18. Family Life Among the Yerukala Tribe in Andhra Pradesh.
19. The Changing Scenario in the PTGs from Vidharbha-Some Observation on the Madia-Gonds and Kolams.
20. Dialect nad Folk-Literature of the Gonds and Kolams.
21. Birhors of North Chotanagpur.
22. Anthropo-Demographic Profile of Saharia- A Primitive Tribe of Rajasthan.
23. Anthropometric Variations Amopng the Siddhi of Karnataka.
24. Growth Progression in Physical and Physiological Variables among Bondo Tribal Boys in Orissa.
25. Growth Progression in Physical and Physiological Variables among Porja Boys of Visakhapatnam District, Andhra Pradesh.
26. A Study on Physical Growth and Nutritional Status of Savara Tribal Boys of Srikakulam District, Andhra Pradesh.
27. Indigenous Health Practices Among the Hill Korwa of Chattisgarh.
2. The Primitive Tribes of Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Their Future.
3. The Shompens and their Economic Activities.
4. The Asur-A Study on their Changing Economy.
5. Asur of Jharkhand- A Glimpse of their Material Culture.
6. Economy of a Primitive Tribe in Jharkhand.
7. Sauria Paharia Economy in Time Perspective -A Case of Sahebganj District.
8. Role of Non-timber Forest Products in Traditional Economic System and Cultural Practices of a Primitive Tribal Group -The Baiga Caste of Mandla District in Madhya Pradesh.
9. Adaption and Transformation Problems -A Case of Kattunaicken of Kerala.
10. The Birhor - An Observation of Their Ecology and Economy.
11. Ecology and Economy of a Primitive Tribe in a Semi-Arid Zone.
12. Kandha Tribe of Orrisa-An Ecological Review.
13. Ecology Environment and Health Care Practices _A Case Study of the Kamar Women with Special Reference to Sustainable Use of Forest Resources in Chattisgarh.
14. Foraging Food Culture of ther Andaman Islands -An Ecollinguistic Study.
15. Development of a PTG- A Case Study of Baiga in Jharkhand.
16. Development and Socio-Cultural Dimensions of Need for Implementation in a Primitive Tribe of Uttaranchal.
17. Development of Primitive Tribal Groups (PTG) and the Role of Government in Orrisa.
18. Culture Specific Development of the Dongria Kondhs.
19. Konghs and Their Development -A Primitive.
20. Economy and Education Among the PTGs in West Bengal.
21. State of Education Among the Totos-A Primitive Tribal Group of Sub-Himalayan North Bengal.
22. Education and Economic Development in a Primitive Tribal Group -The Chenchus of Andhra Pradesh.
23. Facing New Challenges- The Todas of the Nilgiris.
24. Social Mobility Movement Am,ong the Bru (Riang) of Tripura.
25. A Primitive Tribe and the Consequences of their Rehabilitation- A Case Study of Pando Tribe.
26. The Puroiks (Sulungs) of Arunachal Pradesh- Their Resettlement and Socio-Economic Upliftment.
27. Sulungs (Puroiks) of Arunachal Pradesh - Education and Development.