1. Strategies for Utilization of Biogas Slurry in Fish Pond Manuring.
2. The use of Probiotic Feed Supplement in India major Carps When Challenged with Aeromonas Hydrophila.
3. Effects of Melatonin on the Melanophores of Fish, Labeo Rehita (Ham.).
4. Selected Haematological Parameters of Clorias Betrachus and Heteropneustis Fossilis Experimentally infected with Mysobacteria.
5. Environmental appraised of Depleting Fish Diversity of Kashmir Valley.
6. Ex-Situ Conservation of Chocolate Mahser (Neolissocheilus Hexagonoilepis.
7. An approach to Biocontrol for Fish Pond Management.
8. Bioaccumulation of Chromium Trioxide and its Effect on Blood Glucose, Glycogen Content and LDH Activity in the Fish, Tilapia Mossambica.
9. Hepato-Toxicity of Organophosphorous Compound Malathion on the Protein Metabolism in Cirrhina Mrigala (HAM).
10. Three Dimensional Analysis of Lentic Fish Biology.
11. A Study of Mating and Breeding Tactics of Gambusis Affinis.
12. Studies on Qualitative and Quantitative Plankton Production Using Duck Droppings.
13. Impact of Temperature on Outbreak of Epizootic Ulcerative Syndrome in Fish.
14. Need for Multi-Media Strategy for Accelerating Inland Fish Production.
15. Effect of Different Concentrations of Folidol on Glycogen on Liver of Snake Head Fish Channa Punctatus.
16. Effect of Size and Density on the Feeding Energetics of Three Freshwater Fishes.
17. A Review on the Heavy Metal Toxicity on the Freshwater Fishes.
18. Maintenance and Breeding Techniques of Blue/Three-Spot Gourami, Trichogaster Trichopterus.
19. Coastal Fisheries Activities of the Traditional Fishermen in the Control Coast of Purba Medinipur District of West Bengla.
20. Effect of Distillery Effluent on Tissue Phosphatases Acaativity of Freshwater Teleost Hypophthalmichthys Molitria (Val.) and Catla Catla (HAM).
21. Study on the Sexual Dimorphism of Poecilia Reticulata and Gambusia Affinis.
22. Malathion and Temperature Induced Alterations on Some Blood Parameters of Freshwater Gobiid Fish, Glossogobium Giuris (HAM).
23. Applilcation of ITK in Fish Farm Management.
24. On the Function of the Labyrinthine Organ of Macropodus Cupanus.
25. A Study on the Fecundity of Some Freshwater Fishes of India, with a Note of A Concept of Comparative Fecundity.
26. Haematological Changes in a Hill Stream Fish Garra Gotyla Gotyla (Gray) Infected with Trypanosomes.
27. Emersion Stress Changes the Free Amino Acid Content of Blood of Macropodus Cupans.
28. Length-Weight Relationship and Fecundity of Cyprinid Fish Semiplotus Manipurensis from Manipur.
29. Study on the Length-Weight Relationship and Population Structure of Chocolate Mahseer-Neolissocheilus Hexagonolepis (Meclelland) in 'Shally Lake' in Arunachal.
30. Effect of Body Weight and Sex on Liver Glycogen Level of Heteropneustes Fossilis.
31. Analytical Data on Fecundity, Gonado Somatic Index & Ova Diameter of a Weed Fish, P. Ticto Found in a Tropical Lake.
32. Studies on the Biology of Puntius Sophore (UAM) from the Loktak Lake, Manipur with a Note on its Utilization in the Region.
33. Heavy Metal Toxicity Induced behavrioural and Morphological Changes in an Air-Breathing Fish Channa Punctata.
34. Status of Fisheries Resources in Selected Backwaters of Kerala.
35. Haemato-Biochemical Studies on Some Economically Important North Indian Fishes.
III. On the Sea Sonal Variation of Organic Metabolite-Glucose:
36. Impact of Dairy Effluents on the Behavioural Responses of Fish, Glossogibus Giuris (HAM).