1. Buddhist Schools in Early Andhra.
2. Remarks on Nagarjuna's Dates and Philosophical Position.
3. Ideological Transformation of Buddhism in Early Historic Andhra.
4. Walking on the Eightfold Path in Dhamma.
5. The Abhidhamma Theory of Personality.
6. Buddhism & Hinduism - the Ikshvaku Patronage at Nagarjunakonda.
7. Buddhism in Andhra Pradesh and Acharya Nagarjuna.
8. Buddhist Vestiges in and around Thanjavur.
9. Spatial Conventions in the Art of Andhra Pradesh: Classical Influence?
10. Life and Legends of the Buddha on Amaravati Reliefs.
11. The Sculptural Art of Chandavaram.
12. Buddha - The Ninth Incarnation of Vishnu.
13. Depiction of the Buddha in Indian Miniatures: Mid 15th Century to 19th Century.
14. Buddhism vs Jainism in Andhra.
15. Contribution of Andhradesa to Buddhism.
16. Singala Sutta - The Art of Living.
17. Buddhist Sites in South Coastal Andhra: A Case Study.
18. Contribution of Sarahapada, Nagarjuna and Aryadeva to Buddhist Thought - The Tibetan Eye View.
19. Buddhism in Karnataka.
20. History of Buddhism in Andhra.
21. Alien Cultural Motifs in the Early Indian Art.
22. Buddhadatta and Atthakathas.
23. Buddhist Ethics as Expounded in Vinaya Pitaka - A Study.
24. Buddhist Art of Nagarjunakonda.
25. Symbolical Representation of the Buddha in the Art of Nagarjunakonda.
26. Buddhist Society: Their use and Sustenance of Trade of Trade Routes, Technology and Art Forms on the basis of antiquarian Remains from Madhya Pradesh.
27. Acharya Nagarjuna's Philosophical Contribution - Some Salient Feature.
28. Mandhata Legend as Found Depicted in Early Buddhist Art of Andhra.
29. Buddhist Missionaries and Asokan Envoys.
30. The Cult of the Bodily Relics of the Buddha.
31. A New Light on the Location of Potalaka and Srimoolavasam - The Ancient Buddhist Centres.
1. Buddhism and Andhra Culture.
2. The Buddhist anticipation of Human Rights.
3. Buddhism and Christianity: An analogy.
4. Reaffirmation of Buddha's Direct Knowledge: Nagarjuna and Buddhaghosa.
5. A Buddhist Site at Nandalur-Adapur in Cuddapah District.
6. A Critical Study of the Hinayana Stupe at chandavaram.
7. Some Problems of Interpretation of Mahayana Texts with Special Reference to Nagarjuna.
8. Self and Suffering in Early Buddhism.
9. Archaeological Discoveries at Lumbini: The Birth-place of Lord Buddha.
10. Buddhapada in the Early Art of Andhradesa.
11. Narrative Structure and the Significance of the Snake Jatakas in Buddhist Art.
12. Narrative Art - Communication of Buddhist Ideals.
13. Critical Assessment of the Idea and Ideology of Bodhisattva.
14. Analysis of Word and Meaning in Madhyamika Philosophy.
15. Buddhist Art of Amaravati.
16. Nagarjuna as Author of Suhrullekha and Ratnavali and his Eventual Center of Actaivity as Southern Kosala.
17. The Cultural Relations between Andhradesa and Sri Lanka with Special Reference to Amaravati and Nagarjunakonda.
18. Andhras' Contribution to Mahayana Buddhism.
19. Nava Kammikas: The Early Buddhist Sculptures and Architects of Andhradesa (200 BC - 600 AD).
20. Buddhist Monuments of Andhradesa: Geographical Position and Conservation Methods.
21. Pushpagiri - A Buddhist Site in Cuddapah District (AP).
22. Buddhist Monuments of Chandavaram (AP).
23. Thangkas- The Holy Banners of Tibet.
24. The Tantra Texts ascribed to Nagarjuna.
25. Counter-marks of Buddhist Symbols on the Roman Coins found in Andhra Desa.
26. Acharya Dharmakirti and his Contribution to Buddhism.
27. Communication and Buddhsit Art: The Krishna Valley Episode.
28. Dialectic with special Reference to the Madhyamika.
29. Logic in Buddhist Rationalism.
30. The Concept of Tathata.