Vol.1: Reinventing Women's Right:
1. Women's Rights are Human Rights.
2. Women and Human Security.
3. Gender Equality and Inequality.
4. Rights-Based Approach to Gender Development.
5. Social Protection and Safety.
6. Social Integration and Social Mobilisation.
7. Gender Development and Health.
8. Labour Standards and Women's Rights.
9. Women and Technology Transformation.
10. ICTs and Empowerment of Gender Disparity.
Vol.2: Transgender Human Rights:
2. Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Rights.
3. Transgendered People and Employment.
4. Issues in the Workplace.
5. Transgender Equality.
6. Transgender and Parenthood.
7. Human Rights Violation in Transgender Community.
8. Gender Identity and Sexual Orientation.
9. Transgender Issues and Education.
10. Sexual Minorities and the work of the United Nations Special Rapporteur on Torture.
Vol.3: Women and Human Rights Development:
2. Women, Human Rights and Education.
3. Transforming Working Women.
4. Women's Rights and Equality in Islam.
5. Women's Movements and Customary Law.
6. Women's Rights to Healthcare.
7. Sustainable Human Development Rights.
8. Human Rights Development in South Asia.
9. Violence against Women in South Asia.
10. Women in Asian and Pacific region.
11. Millennium Development Goals.
Vol.4: Human Rights and Sexual Minorities:
2. Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and transgender Rights as Human Rights.
3. Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity.
4. Discrimination against Migrant Women.
5. Human Rights Violations against Sexual Minorities in India.
6. Rape and Sexual Abuse of Women in International Law.
7. Reproductive Rights and Women with Disabilities.
8. HIV / AIDs: Women's Reproductive Rights Slighted.
9. Women and Contraception.
10. Population Policies: Reproductive Rights Framework.