1. Dynamics of Phytoplankton Productivity of Certain Lentic Ecosystems of Jharkhand, India.
2. Studies on the Phytoplankton of Olero Creek and Parts of Benin River, Nigeria.
3. Community Structure and Daunal Assemblages of Zooplankton in an estuarine Mangrove Ecosystem.
4. Distribution an Ecology of Phytoplanktons in the Dal Lake, Kashmir (India).
5. Population Dynamics of Rotifers in the Anchar Lake, Kashmir (India).
6. Diversity of Phytoplankton and Zooplankton with Respect to pollution Status of River tapi in North Maharashtra Region.
7. Investigations on Blue Green Algae of Satna: A taxonomical Approach Physico-chemical Factors Controlling the Growth of Diatoms in Two Lakes of Mysore.
8. Tidal and Diurnal Variability of Zooplankton in Mangrove Habitat of Gaderu, East Coast of India.
9. Trace Metals in Zooplankton from the Mangrove Habitat of Gaderu, East Coast of India.
10. Trace Metals in Zooplankton from the Mangrove Waterways of Coringa, East Coast of India with Special Reference to Industrial Effluents.
11. Seasonal and Spatial Variatio9ns in Taxonomic Composition and Biomass of Zooplankton in Estuarine Waters and the Bay Environment of Coringa Mangroves, East cost of India.
12. Studies on Qualitative Plankton Production using Duck Droppings.
13. Spacio-tempoeal Trends in Phytoplankton Primary Production in Marikanave Reservior.
14. Study of Algal Communities of Sonvad Dam of Dhule as Indicators of Organic Water Pollution.
15. Biological Evaluation of Water Quality Using Phytoplankton on Phutala Lake and Well in Nagpur.
16. Diversity of Zooplankton in Rakasakoppa Reservoir of Belgaum, North Karnataka.
17. Impact of Sewage Disposal and Agricultural Waste on the Freshwater Quality and Phytoplankton Density of a Tropical Stream in the Western Ghats in India.
18. Studies on Zooplankton Distribution in the Coastal Waters of Dakshina Kannada, West Coast of India.
Composition and Calorific Potential of Zooplankton from the Mangrove Waters and the Bay Environment of Kakinada, South East Coast of India.
20. Seasonal Fluctuation of Different Zooplanktonic Groups of a Rainfed Wetland in Relation to Some Abiotic Factors.
21. Phytoplankton Dynamics in Anchar Lake, Kashmir.
22. Detoxification Efficiency of Four Fungal sp. On Dye Effluent.
23. Stable Carbon Isotopic Studies on Zooplankton in Mangrove Waters and the Bay Environment of Kakinada, East Coast of India.
24. Zooplankton Population Assessment in the Coastal Waters off Kakinada and Mumbai.
25. Seasonal Variations in Freshwater Protozoans in Kali-Nadi, District Etah, U.P., India.
26. Ecologically Significant Species of Zooplankton in Coringa Mangrove Ecosystem, Andhra Pradesh.
27. Feeding Modes and Associated Mechanisms in Zooplankton.
28. Relation Between Water Circulation and Zooplankton Distribution in the Bay Environment of Kakinada, East Coast of India.
29. Limnological Studies of Mosam River of Maharashtra with Relation to Phytoplankton.
30. Preminary Observations on Breeding Behaviour of Freshwater Rotifer brachionus calyciflorus.
31. Biodiversity of Chlorophyceae in Haranbari Dam of Baglan (Maharastra) N.H. Aher and S.N. Nandan.