1. Panini on Genders.
2. On the Suffixes.
3. On the Primitive and Derivative Words.
4. The Derivation and Different Meanings with Illustrations of all the words which are found in the Wilson's Sanskrit Dictionary and Radhakanta's Sabdakalpadruma.
5. The Derivation and Different Meanings of the Words of the Vedas.
6. Numerous Vaidik Words not to be found in Bothlinkg's Sanskrit and German Dictionary.
7. The Technical Terms of the Shrauta and Grihya Sutra.
8. The Technical Words of Hindu Law.
9. The Plan and Scope of allthe Purans and Upapurans.
10. Plan and Scope of the Mahavarat and Ramyana.
11. The History of the Ancient Kings of India as far as gathered from the Purans and Upapurans.
12. The Position and Description of the Different Countries according to Hindu ancient Geography.
13. The Technical terms of Hindu Medical Science are fully explained.
14. The Explanations of the Technical Terms of Hindu Astronomyu. Also the theory of the celebrated Hindu Astronomers Regarding the Celestial Regions.
15. The Principels of Hindu Astrology.
16. The Technical words of the Tantras, Politics, Rhetoric, Prosody, Musical Science, Rhetoric, Prosody, Musical Science, Military Science, Kookery, Siksha, Kalpa, Science on Horses, Hatyoga, Vastushastra.
17. Classification of the Vedas.