Cascade I: (English): Kalidasa-Sumanojhari / Susama-Kalasrih.
I. Flora in individual works of Kalidasa:
1. Floral decoration ornamentation and cosmetics in Rtusamhara / Sushma Kulshreshtha.
2. Eroticism and plant kingdom in Kumarasambhava / Sushma Kulshreshtha.
3. Plant kingdom in Vikramorvasiya / Sushma Kulshreshtha.
II. Flora in collective works of Kalidasa:
4. Sixty-four lotus blossoms in Kalidasa / Sushma Kulshreshtha.
5. Forty images of mango blossoms in Kalidasa / Sushma Kulshreshtha.
6. Ten longing trees in Kalidasa / Sushma Kulshreshtha.
7. Mango blossom and male Cuckoo in Kalidasa(abstract) / Sushma Kulshreshtha, Abha Kulshreshtha.
III. Flora in Sanskrit literature:
8. Lilakamala in Sanskrit literature / Sushma Kulshreshtha, Ila Ghosh.
9. Eroticism and flower blossoms in Gathasaptasati / Sushma Kulshreshtha, Abha Kulshreshtha.
10. Contribution of Pt. Jagannatha Misra to Raga-iconification in Rasakalpadrum (with special reference to flora) / Sushma Kulshreshtha, Jagdish Sahai Kulshreshtha.
IV. Flora: Vedic & Scientific perspective:
11. Vedic flora: a study / Bidyut Lata Ray.
12. The concept of plant science in ancient Indian literature / Mukta Biswas.
13. Classification of plants and plant substances in Sanskrit literature / Nirmal Trikha.
14. Flora: a scientific study / S.K. Singhal.
15. Defence mechanism in plants / Vandana Gupta.
16. Mango Mian!!! / Jagan Nath.
17. Yajna yoga fruits in wasteland and environment / Darshananand.
Cascade II: (Hindi): Flora and floral arts / Ila-Kalasrih.
V. Introduction and floral arts.
VI. Flora in Vedic Epic and Puranic literature.
VII. Flora in poetic works of Kalidasa. VIII. Flora in dramatic works of Kalidasa.
IX. Flora in Brhattrayi and individual poets. X. Plant science and erotology.
XI. Flora in astrology and smrti literature.
Cascade III (Sanskrit): Surabharati-Sumanojhari:
XII. Plant kingdom in Vedic literature.
XIII. Plant kingdom in Kalidasa literature. XIV. Plant kingdom in Sanskrit literature and astrology.
Cascade IV: Florilegium:
XV (i) Panegyricon.
XV (ii) Modern Hindi literature.
XVI. Flora in Anyokti literature.
Cascade V: Miscellaneous:
77. Shri Jyotsnamoy Chatterjee: a peerless personality / Abha Kulshreshtha.