Vol. I: Archaeology:
1. Nurul Hasan, Historiography and Economic and Social Change in Mughal India.
2. Emerginig Picture in Proto History of North Wester India.
3. Sothi Pottery and Chronology at Kalibanga.
4. Archaeology and Tradition.
5. The Antiquity of Sites Related to the Buddha.
6. Historical Archaeology and Problems of Urban History.
7. The Rama Legend as Depicted in India and in Indonesia.
8. Banbhore: the Site of Debal.
9. Archaeology Field Wroks since Liberation of Bangladesh.
10. Discoveries Following Kapilavastu and Future Work.
11. Narratives in Bharhut.
12. Study of Asokan Pillars: Re-erected by Firuz Shah Tughluq.
13. Recent Archaeological Discoveries from Didwana.
14. Art Traditions of the Paramaras of Vagada (Western India).
15. A Study of The 12th Century Paintings at Vivanka Image House Sri Lanka.
16. Thata Islamic Architecture and Central asia.
17. Medieval Art and Architecteure of India and Central Asia.
18. Rama Sita Coin Type of Akbar: A Fresh Account.
19. Qutb Shahi Coins.
20. Evaluation of Solvent System and Chemical Conservation of Paintings.
21. Seals of Prince Kamran and Akbar's Mother Hamida Bano Begum.
22. Examples of Communal Harmony and Religioius Tolerance as Gleaned from Perso-Arabic Inscriptions.
23. Calligraphy in Indo-Pakistan.
24. Epigraphic Wealth of Uttar Pradesh (A Survey upto Maurya Period).
25. Ceramics and Maritime routes of India: New Evidences.
26. Problems of Safequarding Historical Monuments in Banggladesh.
27. Textiles and Weavers in Medieval Golconda.
28. Astrolabes Manufacatured at Delhi in The Fourteenth Century.
Vol. II: History:
29. Katehar to rohilkhand Political and Cultural Transformation of an Important Region in Medieval India.
30. Abu Salih Mansur b. Ishaq Samani the Patron of Mohd b. Zakariya Razi.
31. Mohd. Bihamad Khani's Approach to the History of Islam and Muslims inHis Tarikh-I-Muhammadi.
32. Two Neglacted Chasthi Saints of Golconda.
33. Qutb shahis and Easter Trade.
34. Mughal Governers of Bihar under Akbar.
35. Rare Persian Manuscripts of Salar Jung Museum.
36. Perspectives from Eighteenth Century Regionial Historiography: A Study of Balwand Nama.
37. Akhbarul Jamal - An Eighteenth Century Persian Manuscript of the Local History of Koil (aligarh).
38. Insha Literature as a Source of Indian History and Culture with Special Reference to Munshaat-I-Namakin.
39. Jadid Movement in Central Asia.
40. On Translating Ghalib.
41. The First Public Discussion on socialism in India.