1. Introduction to geography of health / Nilofar Izhar.
2. Progress in medical geography / Rais Akhtar and Nilofar Izhar.
ENVIRONMENT AND HEALTH PROBLEMS:
3. Environment and health in Kashmir during nineteenth century / Rais Akhtar.
4. Drinking water and water-borne diseases in an urban environment: a case of Ahmedabad / Anjana Desai and Avantika Prajapati.
5. Spatial and epidemiological aspects of Andaman Hemorrhagic Fever (AHF) / P.H. Anand.
6. Environmental health-a case study of arsenic poisoning in West Bengal / Jayati Hazra.
7. Environment, nutrition and health: a case study of rural areas of Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir State / Rais Akhtar and Abdul Qayoom Khan.
8. Spatial and epidemiological aspects of plague in India: a case study of Mamla village and Surat city / Harshit Sinha.
9. Geographical distribution of Goitre in Kashmir Valley: a geomedical study / Ishtiaq A. Mayer.
10. Labrador Keratopathy: a literature review in geographical Ophthalmology / Micheline Frechete.
11. Impact of MDT on changing scenario of leprosy in Tamil Nadu / V. Saravanabavan and S. Shanmuganandan.
12. Health status of women in rural areas of Kashmir Valley / Nilofar Izhar.
13. Dyslipoproteinemia in North Indian type-2 diabetic subjects (a hospital based study) / S. Shafiq and J. Ahmad.
DEVELOPMENT, LIFESTYLE AND HEALTH:
14. Development and health / Nilofar Izhar and Rais Akhtar.
15. Health hazard in Northern Tamil Nadu-an analysis for estimating health by social determinants / D. Thulasimala and N. Sivagnanam.
16. Health of industrial workers: a case study of Vadodara urban area / Bindu Bhatt and Jayasree De.
17. Health status of children in a slum area of Bhopal / Rajeshwari Dubey.
18. Health profile of traffic policemen in Vadodara / Bindu Bhatt and Salil Latay.
19. Health effects of changing lifestyles and behaviour in cities / Yola Verhasselt.
HEALTH CARE PATTERNS AND PLANNING:
20. Planning strategy for basic medical facilities in Bhind district, Madhya Pradesh / Bijendra Singh.
21. Primary health services: their adequacy and accessibility in Vadodara district / Rolee Kanchan.
22. Health system research and management issues of skin infections / S.C. Mohapatra, P. Mohapatra, S.K. Agwekar and J.N.P. Gupta.
TRADITIONAL MEDICAL SYSTEM AND SOCIO-CULTURAL FRAMEWORK:
23. Traditional medical system in the valley of Kashmir: historical context and the present scenario / Nilofar Izhar.
24. High altitude medicinal plants an Amchi system of medicine in Ladakh / G.M. Buth and Irshad A. Nawchoo.
25. Sociodemographic factors affecting the knowledge of rural women about the simple maternal and child health interventions-a study in district Rohtak, Haryana / A.K. Sood and B.K. Nagla.
26. Social ceremonies, indigenous and cultural practices affecting maternal and child health in rural areas of Haryana / A.K. Sood and B.K. Nagla.
27. A qualitative study of health practices among tribal communities in the relocated villages of Sardar Sarovar Dam / Harshit Sinha.
STUDIES ON HIV / AIDS:
28. HIV / AIDS training needs assessment of nursing paramedical and auxiliary staff working in a large hospital in Delhi / R.K. Kataria and A.K. Sood.
29. HIV / AIDS diffusion in South and South East Asia / Kailash Choubey.
GIS, REMOTE SENSING AND HEALTH STUDIES:
30. Remote sensing applications in the identification of Malariogenic zones in Visakhapatnam city / B. Hema Malini and Pampa Choudhury.
31. GIS, spatial epidemiology and health care planning / Jacek Malczewski.