Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > > Folk Arts and Crafts
Displaying 1 - 68
1. Appropriating Folk Culture: A Study of the Post-Independence Indian Drama / Behera, Guru Charan
2. Art And Crafts of Jammu-Kashmir and Ladakh: Land, People, Culture / Sinha, Renu
3. Art and Crafts of Rajasthan / Nath, Aman & Wacziarg, Francis
4. The Art and Literature of Banjara Lambanis: A Socio-Cultural Study / Naik, D.B.
5. The Art of Black Pottery: Longpi Tangkhul Naga / Gacgui, Rangya
6. Art Treasures of Unakoti, Tripura / Chauley, G.C.
7. Artisan of the Paradise: A Study of Art and Artisans of Kashmir from Ancient to Modern Times / Dhar, D.N.
8. Artisans and Craftsmen of Northern India / Thind, Kuldeep Singh
9. Bamboo: From Green Design to Sustainable Design / Reubens, Rebecca
10. Bharatiya Lok Kala: Chhattisgarh ke Sandharbh mein (in Hindi) / Gupta, Nilima (Dr.)
11. Chanted Narratives: The Living 'Katha-Vachana' Tradition / Kaushal, Molly (Ed.)
12. Craft Artisans in Urban Informal Sector / Mohanty, Rabindra K.
13. Crafts and Craftsmen / Mathur, K.
14. Crafts Atlas of India / Jaitly, Jaya
15. Crafts of India: Handmade in India / Ranjan, Aditi & Ranjan, M.P. (Eds.)
16. Crafts of Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh / Jaitly, Jaya (Ed.)
17. The Culture of Ladakh Through Song and Dance / Shakspo, Nawang Tsering
18. Encyclopaedia of Indian Folk Literature; 12 Volumes
19. Ethnic Needlecrafts / Goel, Gauri (Dr.)
20. Folk Culture in India / Pandey, S.P. & Singh, Awadhesh kumar
21. Folk Culture of the Misings of Assam: Tradition and Change / Sarma, Ashok (Dr.)
22. Folk Dances of Chamba: Where every talk is a 'Song' and every step a 'Dance' / Sharma, Kamal Prashad
23. Folk Embroidery and Traditional Handloom Weaving / Naik, S.D.
24. Folk Music of the Himalayas / Ghosh, Mandira
25. Folk Tales of Sri Lanka / Ranatunga, Manel
26. Folk Traditions and Ecology in Himachal Pradesh / Bande, Usha
27. Folklore of Kashmir / Knowles, J. Hinton
28. Forts Strongholds of Rajasthan / Mathur, L.P.
29. Glimpses of Karnataka Folklore / Nagesh, Hebbale K.
30. Golden Faces of Dipankara Buddha: Samyak Mahadana Festival of Nepal: Excellence in Newari Arts and Crafts / Shakya, Chandra B.
31. Incredible India: Crafting Nature / Jaitly, Jaya
32. Incredible North India: Folk Cultural Traditions / Pandey, S.P.; Singh, A.K.; Misra, Roli & Pandey, Sanjay
33. The Indian Craftsman / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
34. Indian Folklore / Goswami, Indira & Pattanaik, Prakash (Eds.)
35. Intellect India: The Vedas, Upanishads, Buddhism, Jainism, Classics, Folklore, Technical Literature, etc. / Macdonell, A.A.
36. Jari Embroidery: A Study of a Traditional Craft and the Craftsmen of Bengal / Mondal, Sekh Rahim
37. Jute Handlooms of India / Saptrashi, L.V.
38. The Kashmiri Shawl: From Jamavar to Paisley / Rehman, Sherry & Jafri, Naheed
39. Kashmiri Shawls and Carpets / Ganjoor, Vidhu & Burza, Buzz
40. Life Arts and Crafts of Arunachal Pradesh / Mukhopadhyay, Ela (Dr.)
41. Lines from an Artistic Life: The Drawings of Adimoolam / Khanna, Krishen; De, Aditi & Sabavala, Jehangir
42. Medieval Sinhalese Art: Being a Monograph on Medieval Sinhalese Arts and Crafts, Mainly as Surviving in the Eighteenth Century, With an Account of the Structure of Society and the Status of the Craftsmen / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
43. Metalcrafts of Eastern India and Bangladesh / Chattopadhyay, P.K.
44. Money and Microenterprises in Bhutan: The Land of Zorig Chug Sum Thirteen Arts and Crafts / Chetri, Saamdu & Dhar, Samirendra Nath
45. Musical Instruments of Arunachal Pradesh (ADIS) / Pandey, B.B. (Dr.)
46. Paschimi Himalaya ki Lok Kalayen (in Hindi) / Handa, O.C.
47. Pashmina: The Kashmir Shawl and Beyond, 2nd Revised Edition / Rizvi, Janet & Ahmed, Monisha
48. Performing Arts of Rajasthan: Lokrang / Singh, Chandramani (Ed.)
49. Pottery-Making Cultures and Indian Civilisation / Saraswati, Baidyanath
50. Primitive Arts & Crafts / Sayce, R.U.
51. The Ramayana in Bengali Folk Paintings / Bose, Mandakranta
52. Ritual Art of India / Mookerji, Ajit
53. Rural Tourism and Promotion of Handicrafts in India / Reddy, P. Sivasankara (Dr.)
54. Signes Espaces: Hong Kong-Chine-Tibet-Nepal-Zanskar / Follmi, Olivier
55. The Song of the Loom: Weaver Folk Traditions in South India / Ramaswamy, Vijaya
56. Splendours of Himachal Heritage / Anand, Mulk Raj (Ed.)
57. Terracotta Art of Bengal / Biswas, S.S.
58. Terracottas of Northern India / Kala S.C.
59. Timeless Traditions: Contemporary Forms: Arts and Crafts of Madhya Pradesh / Joshi, Tinoo
60. Tribal Art and Craft / Das, A.K.
61. Tribal Folk Costumes and Crafts / Guite, Vanlalruat
62. Tribal Melodies of Himachal Pradesh: Lahaul Valley / Sharma, Manorma (Dr.)
63. Urban Crafts and Craftsmen in Medieval India; (Thirteenth - Eighteenth Centuries) / Vanina, Eugenia
64. Western Himalayan Folk Arts / Handa, O.C.
65. Where Silence Sings: Sounds and Rhythms of Rajasthan / Pandey, Tripti
66. Women in Handicraft Industry / Roy, Mousume Bose
67. Wood Handicraft: A Study of its Origin and Development in Saharanpur / Handa, O.C. & Jain, Madhu
68. Writing Identities: Folklore and Performative Arts of Purulia, Bengal / Chatterji, Roma
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2022, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)