Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Archaeology > Excavations
Displaying 1 - 45
1. The Ancient Routes of the Deccan and the Southern Peninsula / Chakrabarti, Dilip K.
2. Archaeological Findings from the Homeland of Buddha / Chaturvedi, Prem Sagar
3. Archaeological Remains and Excavations at Sambhar / Sahni, Rai Bahadur Daya Ram
4. The Archaeology of European Expansion in India / Chakrabarti, K. Dilip
5. Archaeology of Hampi-Vijayanagara / Kotraiah, C.T.M. & Suresh, K.M.
6. Archaeology of Lower Ganga-Yamuna Doab; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Deo Prakash
7. The Archaeology of Middle Ganga Plain: New Perspectives; (Excavations at Agiabir) / Singh, Purushottam & Singh, Ashok Kumar
8. Art and Architecture: Remains in the Western Terai Region of Nepal / Giri, Gitu
9. Art of Sindhu Saraswati Civilization: Sindhu Saraswati Art of Stone, Copper and Miniature Figurines / Sharma, D.P. (Dr.)
10. Buddhist Bronzes From Sirpur / Sharma, A.K. & Singh, Prabhat Kumar
11. Buddhist Bronzes of Odisha: A Study in Context of the Evolution of Buddhist Deities / Mohapatra, Sagarika
12. Buddhist Remains of Ujjain Region: Excavations at Sodanga / Ali, Rahman; Trivedi, Ashok & Solanki, Dhirendra
13. Chalcolithic Site of Ujjain Region: Mahidpur (Excavation Report) / Ali, Rahman; Trivedi, Ashok & Solanki, Dhirendra
14. Directory of Bihar Archaeology / Sinha, B.P.
15. Early Farming Communities of the Kaimur: Excavations at Senuwar; 2 Volumes / Singh, Birendra Pratap
16. Early History of Varanasi: Recent Excavations at Rajghat / Jayaswal, Vidula & Mani, B.R.
17. Encyclopaedia of Art, Archaeology and Literature in Central India from Earliest Times to 13th Century A.D.; 2 Volumes / Sharma, R.K.
18. Encyclopaedia of Early History and Discoveries: Archaeology; 3 Volumes / Murray, Tim (Ed.)
19. Excavating in A Cave, Cist and Church / Sharma, A.K.
20. Excavating Painted Rockshelters / Sharma, A.K.
21. Excavation at Kakarehta (Rupnath) / Sharma, R.K. & Mishra, S.N.
22. Excavation at Karkabhat: Chhattisgarh / Sharma, A.K.
23. Excavation at Rairh During Samvat 1995 and 1996: 1938-39 and 1939-40 A.D. / Puri, K.N.
24. Excavations at Bairat / Sahni, Rai Bahadur Daya Ram
25. Excavations at Fatehpur Sikri / Gaur, R.C.
26. Excavations at Harappa: Being an account of Archaeological Excavations at Harappa carried out between the years 1920-21 and 1933-34 (2 Volumes) / Vats, Madho Sarup
27. Excavations at Kalibangan: The Harappans (1960-1969) [Part 1] / Lal, B.B.; Joshi, Jagat Pati; Bala, Madhu; Sharma, A.K. & Ramachandran, K.S.
28. Excavations in Gujarat / Rao, Shivananda V. & Kumaran, R.N.
29. Finding Forgotten Cities: How the Indus Civilization was Discovered / Lahiri, Nayanjot
30. Further Excavations at Mohenjo-Daro (2 Volumes) / Mackay, E.J.H.
31. Harappan Pottery Traditions in Haryana / Mann, Jagpal
32. How Deep are the Roots of Indian Civilization? Archaeology Answers / Lal, B.B.
33. Indus Valley Seals: Navigate Sundarban Tiger / Sengupta, Arputh Rani
34. The Lost City of Dvaraka / Rao, S.R.
35. Marine Archaeology: Recent Advances / Tripathi, Alok (Dr.)
36. Maritime Archaeology Around Porbandar: A Report on the Excavations at Bokhira and Underwater Archaeological Explorations Around Porbandar / Gaur, A.S. & Sundaresh
37. Megalithic Builders of South India: Archaeo-Anthropological Investigations on Human Skeletal Remains from Kodumanal / Mushrif-Tripathy, Veena; Rajan, K. & Walimbe, S.R. (Eds.)
38. Mohenjo-Daro and the Indus Civilization: Being an Official Account of Archaeological Excavations at Mohenjo-Daro Carried out by the Government of India Between the Years 1922 and 1927, 3 Volumes / Marshall, Sir John (Ed.)
39. Multipurpose Terracotta Rings / Pisipaty, S. Rama Krishna (Dr.)
40. Paidigutta Excavations: A Proto Historic Site in Lower Thungabhadra Valley Mahaboobnagar District, Andhra Pradesh / Sastry, D.L.N.
41. Pillar Inscriptions of Rajasthan / Mishra, Ratanlal
42. Prehistory and Protohistory of Eastern India: With Special Reference to Orissa / Chauley, Milan K.
43. Science and Metal Technology of Harappans / Sharma, D.P. (Ed.)
44. South Indian Neolithic Culture: Pennar Basin, Andhra Pradesh / Venkatasubbaiah, P.C.
45. Taxila: An Illustrated Account of Archaeological Excavations Carried Out at Taxila Under the Orders of the Government of India Between the Years 1913 and 1934; 3 Volumes / Marshall, Sir John
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2023, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)