Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Buddhism > Buddhist Literature
Displaying 1 - 155
1. Abhidhammapitake Puggalapannattipali (Text with Hindi translation) / Pathak, Om Prakash & Gaur, Veena (Trs. & Eds.)
2. Abhidhammapitake Puggalapannattipali (with English translation) / Pathak, Om Prakash & Gaur, Veena (Eds.)
3. Abhidharmakosh of Acarya Vasubandhu / Bhikkhu, Lokananda C.
4. Amitabha-Buddha-Srih: Gems of Buddhism / Kulshreshtha, Sushma (Ed.)
5. Analysis of the Kanjur / Csoma de Koros, Alexander
6. Aryasura virchit Jatakamala: Ek Adhyayana / Gupta, Shivani (Dr.)
7. Bodhicaryavatara of Acarya Santideva / Tripathi, R.S. (Ed.)
8. Bodhipathapradipa of Dipankara Srijnana: A guide for realising the path of bodhi reconciling the Madhyamika Sunyavada, Vijnanavada of Yogacharins and the doctrine of Mahayanic Sutras, with Sanskrit text, English translation and critical annotation / Mishra, Ram Prasad
9. Bodhisattva of Compassion: The Mystical Tradition of Kuan Yin / Blofeld, John
10. Bodily Self-Sacrifice in Indian Buddhist Literature / Ohnuma, Reiko
11. Buddha (8 Volumes Box Set) / Tezuka, Osamu (1928-1989)
12. Buddha Kavyanjali / Shri Prasad (Ed.)
13. Buddha Nature: The Mahayana Uttaratantra Shastra with Commentary / Arya Maitreya
14. Buddha: Puja Geet / Prasoon, Srikant (Prof.)
15. The Buddha-Carita by Asvaghosa or Acts of Buddha (Sanskrit text with English translation) / Cowell, Edward B.
16. The Buddha-Karita or Life of Buddha by Asvaghosha / Cowell, Edward B. (Tr.)
17. Buddha's Orphans / Upadhyay, Samrat
18. Buddhism and Buddhist Literature in Early Indian Epigraphy / Hazra, Kanai Lal
19. Buddhism and Literature / Panth, R. (Dr.)
20. Buddhism and Pali Literature of Myanmar / Hazra, Kanai Lal
21. Buddhism in Indian Literature / Dash, Narendra Kumar (Ed.)
22. Buddhism in Translations / Warren, Henry Clarke
23. Buddhism: Its History and Literature / Rhys Davids, T.W.
24. Buddhism: Its History and Literature / Rhys Davids, T.W.
25. Buddhist Birth-Stories (Jataka Tales) / Rhys Davids, T.W.
26. Buddhist Legend of Jimutavahana from the Katha-Sarit Sagara (The Ocean Rivor of Story) Dramatized in the Nagananda-A Buddhist Drama / Deva, Harisha
27. Buddhist Legends: Translated from the original Pali text of the Dhammapada commentary; 3 Volumes / Burlingame, Eugene Watson (Tr.)
28. Buddhist Literary Heritage in India: Text and Context / Basu, Ratna (Ed.)
29. Buddhist Literature Yesterday and Today / Sain, G.R.
30. Buddhist Poetry, Thought and Diffusion; 2 Volumes
31. Buddhist Stories / Dahlke, Paul
32. Carrying Enemies on Your Shoulder: Indian Folk Wisdom in Tibet / Flick, Hugh Meredith (Jr.)
33. A Catalogue-Index of the Tibetan Buddhist Canons: Bkah-hgyur and Bstan-hgyur
34. The Chinese Madhyama, Agama and the Pali Majjhima Nikaya: A Comparative Study / Chau, Bhiksu Thich Minh
35. The Collection of the Middle Length Sayings (Majjhima-Nikaya); 3 Volumes (Translated from the Pali) / Horner, I.B. (Tr.)
36. Commentary of Ratnavali (sNying-po'i Don-gSal-bar Byed-pa) by Gyaltsab Dharma Rinchen (in Tibetan) / Dhondup, Phuntsok (Acharya) (Ed.)
37. Compendium of Buddhist Literature / Varma, Chandra B.
38. The Concrete Buddha: A Collection of Stories from Corporate World / Jain, Rajesh
39. Csoma De Koros: Buddhist Transcreations in Asian Literature and Art / Sarkar, Radha Banerjee (Ed.)
40. Cultural Horizons of India: Studies in Tantra and Buddhism, Art and Archaeology, Language and Literature; 7 Volumes / Lokesh Chandra
41. Dhammapada: The Way of the Buddha; 12 Volumes / Osho
42. The Dhammapada: Verses and Stories / Tin, Daw Mya (Tr.)
43. Dhammapadapali (Pali text with English translation) / Pathak, O.P. (Ed.)
44. Dhammapadapali and Suttanipata, translated by F. Max Muller and V. Fausboll (Pali Text with English Translation) (2 parts bound in 1)
45. The Diamond Sutra and The Heart Sutra / Conze, Edward
46. Digha Nikaya: Text with English Translation; 3 volumes / Barua, Alka
47. The Divine Madman: The Sublime Life and Songs of Drukpa Kunley / Dowman, Keith & Paljor, Sonam (Trs.)
48. Encountering Buddhism in Twentieth-Century British and American Literature / Normand, Lawrence & Winch, Alison (Eds.)
49. Encyclopaedia of Pali Literature; 20 Volumes / Tripathi, Sridhar (Ed.)
50. Esoteric Buddhism / Sinnett, Alfred Percy
51. Essays on Buddhism and Pali Literature / Chaudhary, Angraj (Prof.)
52. Exegetical Literature in Pali: Origin and Development / Ranjan, Rajesh
53. Folklores in Buddhist and Jaina Literature: An Account of the Life of the Common People as Reflected in Pali, Prakrit and Apabhramsa Works / Banerjee, S.C.
54. Foundations of Dharmakirti's Philosophy (Studies in Indian and Tibetan Buddhism) / Dunne, John. D.
55. Gandhavamsa: A History of Pali Literature / Kumar, Bimalendra (Dr.)
56. Gatakamala: Garland of Birth Stories of Arya Sura; (Translated into English) / Speyer, J.S. (Tr.)
57. Gilgit Buddhist Manuscripts; 3 Volumes / Lokesh Chandra & Raghuvira
58. The Glimpses of Pali Literature (Gandhavamsa) / Das, A.
59. Glimpses of the Sanskrit Buddhist Literature (Vol.1) / Mishra, Kameshwar Nath (Ed.)
60. Guide to Tipitaka / Lay, Uko (Comp.)
61. A Handbook of Buddhism: Art Architecture, Literature and Philosophy / Tripathi, P.
62. A Handbook of Buddhism: Art Architecture, Literature and Philosophy / Vashishth, Suraj
63. A Handbook of Pali Literature / Hinuber, Oskar Von
64. Head, Eyes, Flesh, and Blood: Giving Away the Body in Indian Buddhist Literature / Ohnuma, Reiko
65. Heart Sutra Explained: Indian and Tibetan Commentaries / Lopez, Donald S.
66. Heart Sutra in Tibetan: A Critical Edition of the two Recensions Contained in the Kanjur / Silk, Jonathan A.
67. A History of Indian Literature: Buddhist and Jaina Literature by Maurice Winternitz (A new authoritative translation from original German) / Sarma, V. Srinivasa (Tr.)
68. The Hundred Thousand Songs of Milarepa / Chang, Garma C.C. (Tr.)
69. Hundred Waves of Elegant Sayings of Gun-than (Translated into English) / Tashi, Yeshi (Tr. & Ed.)
70. The Imitation of Buddha: Quotations from Buddhist Literature / Bowden, Ernest M.
71. Indian Buddhist Literature and Chinese Moral Books: A Comparative Analysis / Der-huey, Lee
72. Indo-Tibetan Literature / Das, Sanjib Kumar (Comp., Tr. & Ed.)
73. Jagannath Upadhyaya Bauddha Nibandhavali, 2 Volumes / Vimalkirti (Ed.)
74. Jatak Tales: Birth Stories of Buddha / Beswisk, Ethel
75. Jataka Mala or a Garland of Birth Stories / Higgins, Marie Musaeus
76. The Jataka or Stories of the Buddha's Former Births; 6 Volumes / Cowell, Edward B.
77. The Jataka Stories in Japan / Khanna, Anita
78. Jataka Stories in Theravada Buddhism: Narrating the Bodhisatta Path / Appleton, Naomi
79. The Jatakamala or Bodhisattvavadanamala (Garland of Birth-Stories) of Aryasura (Sanskrit text with English translation) / Speyer, J.S. (Tr.)
80. Jatakas: Birth Stories of the Bodhisatta / Shaw, Sarah (Tr.)
81. Jewels of the Doctrine: Stories of the Sadharma Ratnavaliya of Dharmasena Thera / Obeyesekera, Ranjini (Tr.)
82. Jinacarita or the Carrier of the Conquer (Or Buddha) of Medhankara: A Pali Poem / Duroiselle, Charles (Ed. & Tr.)
83. Karma: A Story of Buddhist Ethics / Carus, Paul
84. The Lawudo Lama: Stories of Reincarnation from the Mount Everest Region / Wangmo, Jamyang (Helly Pelaez Bozzi)
85. The Legend of King Asoka: A Study and Translation of the Asokavadana / Strong, John S.
86. Life of Women in Buddhist Literature / Talim, Meena
87. A Literary Appraisal of Pali Poetical Works / Das, Asha (Dr.)
88. Literary History of Sanskrit Buddhism from Winternitz Sylvain Levi, Huber / Nariman, J.K.
89. Literature of the Personalists of Early Buddhism / Chau, Bhikshu Thich Thien
90. The Little Buddha: Finding Happiness / Mikosch, Claus
91. The Mahasudarsanavdana and the Mahasudarsanasutra (Romanised Sanskrit and Tibetan Text) / Matsumura, Hisashi
92. Mahavairocans-Sutra translated by Chikyo Yamamoto
93. The Mahavamsa or The Great Chronicle of Ceylon / Geiger, Wilhelm (Tr.)
94. Maitreya Buddha in Literature, History and Art / Das, Asha
95. Mapping the Bodhicaryavatara: Essays on Mahayana Ethics / Roy, Pabitrakumar
96. Methodology for Editing and Translating a Source Material on History of Science and the Text of the Abhidhammatthasangahasarupa; 2 Volumes / Varma, C.B.
97. Murder in the Monastery / Chanda, Barun
98. Music, Dance and Drama in Literature: Mainly Based on Buddhist Atthakatha Literature / Kulshreshtha, Sushma
99. Mythology of Buddhism in Tibet and Mongolia: Guide to the Lamaist Collection of Prince Ukhtomsky / Grunwedel, Albert
100. Nirvana: A Story of Buddhist Psychology / Carus, Paul
101. Nispanna-Yogavali (Sanskrit and Tibetan texts with English translation) / Lokesh Chandra & Sharma, Nirmala
102. Old Demons, New Deities: Contemporary Stories from Tibet / Dickie, Tenzin (Ed.)
103. The Ornament of Clear Realization: A Commentary on the Prajnaparamita of the Maitreya Buddha / Rinpoche, Ven. Khenchen Thrangu (Geshe Lharampa)
104. Padmapani Lectures: A Selection
105. Pali Literature: Including the Canonical Literature in Prakrit and Sanskrit of all the Hinayana Schools of Buddhism / Norman, K.R.
106. Papers on the Literature of Northern Buddhism / Singh, Sanghasen & et. al. (Eds.)
107. Personal Salvation and Filial Piety: Two Precious Scroll Narratives of Guanyin and Her Acolytes / Idema, Wilt L.
108. Poetical Visions of the Buddha's Former Lives: Seventeen Legends from Haribhatta's Jatakamala (with CD) / Hahn, Michael (Ed.)
109. The Position of Women in the Buddhist Jatakas / Bhardwaj, Ranjana (Dr.)
110. Prajnadanda: The Staff of Wisdom / Das, Sanjib Kumar (Ed. & Tr.)
111. The Prajnaparamita Literature / Conze, Edward
112. Purvayoga Tippani of Kunkhen Padmakarpo (in Tibetan & Hindi) / Negi, Ramesh Chandra (Tr. & Ed.)
113. The Questions of King Milinda (Milindapanhapali): Romanised Pali Text with English Translation and Notes (2 Volumes) / Rhys Davids, T.W. (Tr.)
114. Rasavahini: A Stream of Sentiments (Being the previous birth stories of the Buddha) / Gandhi, Sharada (Dr.)
115. Ravigupta's Aryakosa: A Contribution to the Early History of Indian Niti Literature / Hahn, Michael
116. Sahaja: In Quest of the Innate, An Esoteric Fusion in Bengali Poetry Through the Charya and the Baul Songs / Mukherjee, Prithwindra (Ed.)
117. Sakyamuni's Return Journey to Lumbini (lumbiniyatra): A Study of a Popular Theme in Newar Buddhist Art and Literature / Buhnemann, Gudrun
118. The Sanskrit Buddhist Literature of Nepal / Mitra, Rajendra Lal
119. Saundaranand Mahakavya of Acarya Asvaghosa (with Tibetan and Hindi translations) / Tripathi, Ram Shankar (Prof.) (Ed.)
120. The Sheltering Tree of Interdependence: A Buddhist Monk's Reflections on Ecological Responsibility / Dalai Lama, H.H. The XIV
121. Socio-Economic Philosophy of Buddhism: An Investigation based on Pali Literature / Thao, Pham Nhat Huong (Bhikkhuni Thich Nu Dieu Hien)
122. The Stone Boy and other stories / Hanh, Thich Nhat
123. Stories the Buddha Told: Great Buddhist Stories / Dhammika, S. & Harmer, Susan
124. The Story of the Buddha / Holland, Edith
125. The Story of the Buddha / Noble, E.B.
126. Studies in the Astasahasrika Prajnaparamita and other Essays / Mall, Linnart
127. Suhrllekha of Nagarjuna: With the Commentary of Jetsun Rendawa (in Tibetan & Hindi) / Pema Tenzin, Acharya (Tr. & Ed.)
128. The Surangama Sutra (Leng Yen Ching) / Luk, Charles (Tr.)
129. Sutra-Tantrodbhavah Katipayadhara-Nimantrah by Bhadanta Indra / Shashni, Thinlay Ram (Ed.)
130. The Sutta Nipata: One of the Oldest Canonical Books of the Buddhism for the First Time Edited in Devanagari Characters / Bapat, P.V. (Ed.)
131. Tales from the Buddha's Life / Bodh, P.C.
132. Tales of Buddha / Sugan, J.P. & Sugan, Ruchi (Eds.)
133. Tao-Sheng's Commentary on the Lotus Sutra: A Study and Translation / Kim, Young-ho
134. Ten Suttas from Digha Nikaya-Long Discouses of the Buddha / Min, U. Myo & Lay, U. Ko
135. Ten Tales from Tibet: Cultivating Compassion / Lama Lhakpa Yeshe
136. Therigatha: Poems of the First Buddhist Women / Hallisey, Charles (Tr.)
137. Thoughts, Literature and Monasteries in Early Buddhism / Watanabe, Baiyu
138. The Tibetan Corpse Stories by Acarya Nagarjuna and King Gautamiputra / Kajihama, Ryoshun (Tr.)
139. Tibetan Studies: Being A Reprint of the Articles Contributed to the Journal of the Asiatic Society of Bengal and Asiatic Researches / Csoma de Koros, Alexander
140. Tibetan Tales: Derived from Indian Sources (Translated from the Tibetan KahGYUR) / Schiefner, F. Anton Von (Tr.)
141. Tibetan Treasure Literature: Revelation, Tradition and Accomplishment in Visionary Buddhism / Doctor, Andreas
142. The Training Anthology of Santideva: A Translation of the Siksa-samuccaya, 2nd Edition / Goodman, Charles (Tr.)
143. Treatise on Groups of Elements: Abhidharma-Dhatukaya-Padasastra / Ganguly, Swati (Ed.)
144. Twenty-Five Suttas from Mulapannasa: Majjhima Nikaya-Medium Length Discourses of the Buddha
145. Twenty-Five Suttas from Upaipannasa: Majjhima Nikaya-Medium Length Discourses of the Buddha
146. Twilight Speech: Essays on Sanskrit and Buddhist Poetics / Schelling, Andrew
147. Vajra Yogini: The Only True Love Story / Arya, Sumati (Marja Toren)
148. Vajrasamadhi-Sutra Wonhyo's Exposition (Translation with an Introduction) / Buswell Jr., Robert E. (Tr.)
149. The Vengeance: A Novel Set in Buddha's Times / Das, Subhashis
150. Vijnaptimatratasiddhi (Vimsatika) (With introduction, translation and commentary) / Sharma, T.R.
151. Vijnapti-matrata-siddhi: A Commentary (Cheng Weishi Lun) on Vasubandhu's Trimsika by Xuanzang, 3 Volumes (Translated into English) / Gelong Lodro Sangpo, Gelongma Migme Chodron with the assistance of Alexander Leonhard Mayer (Trs.)
152. The Vimalakirti Sutra: From the Chinese Version by Kumarajiva / Watson, Burton (Tr.)
153. Visuddhimagga of Buddhghosacariya / Warren, Henry Clarke (Ed.)
154. World View of Jataka Stories; 2 Volumes / Deshpande, Maitreyee Y.
155. Yasodhara: A Novel About the Buddha's Wife / Sasson, Vanessa R.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2023, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)