Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Religion > Gods and Goddesses
Displaying 1 - 156
1. 108 Names of Shiva / Kumar, Vijaya
2. Adi Shakti: The Mother Goddess / Rao, D. Jagannatha
3. The Advaita Worldview: God, World, and Humanity / Rambachan, Anantanand
4. Ancient Indian Mother-Goddess Votive Discs / Agrawala, Prithvi K.
5. Bachapan - Childhood: The Gifted God / Kogata, R.N. & Kogata, Lalita
6. Believe in God but not in Religion / Narayan, Lakshmi
7. Brahma Worship: Tradition and Iconography / Mishra, Rajani
8. Brahma: The Creator / Nagar, Shantilal
9. The Brahmanical and Buddhist Gods and Goddesses in Himachal Pradesh / Hazra, Kanai Lal
10. Charming Krishna: Madhurastakam by Sri Vallabhacarya / Priya, Rozalia Radhika
11. Chinnamasta: The Aweful Buddhist and Hindu Tantric Goddess / Benard, Elisabeth Anne
12. Communication with God: The Daily Puja Ceremony in the Jagannatha Temple / Tripathi, Gaya Charan
13. Concept of God and Religion: Traditional Thought and Contemporary Society / SVD, K. Jose;Bera, Gautam K.; Medhi, Birinchi K. & Athparia, R.P.
14. The Concept of Gods in Ancient World: A Comparative Study of Gods according to Ancient Tradition and Mythology / Jones, Sir William
15. The Cosmic Play of Power: Goddess, Tantra and Women / Gupta, Sanjukta
16. A Critical Edition of Niladri Mahodayam / Ray, Bidyutlata
17. Devata: The Hindu Gods by A Recluse of Vindhyachala / Basu, B.D. (Ed.)
18. Devi Puran / Sharma, Janaky
19. Devi-Devata: The Gods & Goddesses of India / Gupta, Subhadra Sen
20. Devi-Mahatmya: The Glory of Goddess; Sanskrit Text with commentary in English and Hindi by Dr. Manoj K. Thakur
21. Devimahatmyam: In Praise of the Goddess / Kali, Devadatta (Tr. & Comm.)
22. A Dialogue on God: The Spiritual Dimension / Rampal, V.V.
23. Dictionary of Hindu Gods and Goddesses / Iyengar, T.R.R.
24. Dictionary of World Gods and Goddess / Rengarajan, T.
25. Durga as Mahisasuramardini: A Dynamic Myth of Goddess / Aiyar, Indira S.
26. Durga Saptasati: Sanskrit text with Seven commentaries and Revised English translation by F.E. Pargiter; 2 Volumes / Panda, N.C. (Dr.) (Critically Edited)
27. Durgasaptasati: Facets of Shri Chandi-Nava Durga (Mystic Glory of Devi Mahatmya) / Raina, Chaman Lal
28. Encountering Kali: In the Margins, at the centre, in the West / McDermott, Rachel Fell & Kripal, Jeffrey J. (Eds.)
29. An Encyclopaedia of Hindu Deities, Demi-Gods, Godlings, Demons and Herors: With special Focus on Iconographic Attributes; 3 Volumes / Bunce, Fredrick W.
30. The Face of God / Mahajan, Yogi (b. 1950)
31. From Ogress to Goddess: Hariti, A Buddhist Deity / Maheshwari, Madhurika K.
32. Ganapati in Indian Mythology / Varadpande, M.L.
33. Ganapati Upanisad / Saraswati, Swami Tattvavidananda
34. Ganesa: The Enchanter of the Three Worlds / Dubost, Paul Martin
35. Ganesa: The Remover of Obstacles / Nagar, Shantilal
36. Ganesh: Studies of an Asian God / Brown, Robert L. (Ed.)
37. Ganesh: The Benevolent / Pal, Pratapaditya (Ed.)
38. Ganesha: Unravelling An Enigma / Krishan, Yuvraj
39. Ganga: The Holy River / Nagar, Shantilal
40. The God of Small Things / Roy, Arundhati
41. God Politics / Puniyani, Ram
42. God Shiv, Devi and Tantric Cult / Gogai, P.K.
43. God, Goddess: The Astrologer: Soul, Karma and Reincarnation How we Continually Create our own Destiny / Armstrong, Jeffrey
44. The Goddess and the Slave: The Fakir, the Mother and Maldevelopment / Fakir, Rudrani
45. Goddess Bagalamukhi in Indian Art, Literature and Thought / Rangaswami, C.V.
46. Goddess Durga: The Power and The Glory / Pal, Pratapaditya (Ed.)
47. The Goddess in India: The Five Faces of the Eternal Feminine / Pattanaik, Devdutt
48. Goddess Worship in the Western Himalayas: Temples, Tradition, Art and Rituals / Rawat, Deepak
49. Goddesses and Women in the Indic Religious Tradition / Sharma, Arvind (Ed.)
50. Goddesses in Ancient India / Agrawala, P.K.
51. Gods and Goddesses in Indian Art and Literature / Panda, N.C. (Dr.) (Ed.)
52. Gods Goddesses and Demons / Varadpande, M.L.
53. Gods of Himachal Pradesh / Sharma, B.R.
54. The Gods of India: A Brief Description of their History, Character and Worship / Martin, E. Osborn
55. Gods of India: Their History, Character and Worship / Gaur, Atul
56. Gods of India: Their History, Character and Worship / Martin, E.O.
57. Gods, Men and Women: Gender and Sexulity in Early Indian Art / Bawa, Seema
58. God's: Own Untouchables / Thoppil, Ulahannan
59. Handbook of Hindu Gods, Goddess and Saints: Popular in Contemporary South India / Smith, H. Daniel & Narasimhachary, M.
60. Hanuman through the Ages; 3 Volumes / Nagar, Shanti Lal
61. Hanuman: Art, Mythology and Folklore / Aryan, K.C. & Aryan, Subhashini
62. Hanuman: In the Ramayana of Valmiki and the Ramacharitamanasa of Tulsidasa / Ludvik, Catherine
63. The Hidden Wisdom of the Goddess / Kali, Devadatta
64. Hindu Goddesses / Singh, Chitralekha & et. al.
65. Hindu Goddesses: Visions of the Divine Feminine in the Hindu Religious Tradition / Kinsley, David
66. The Hindu Gods / Beswick, Ethel
67. Hindu Gods and Goddesses / Mitchell, A.G.
68. Hindu Gods and Goddesses in Japan / Chaudhuri, Saroj Kumar
69. Hindu Gods and Heroes / Barnett, Lionel D.
70. Hindu Gods Goddesses: Spiritual and Scientific Approach / Upadhyay, Harender
71. The Hindu Pantheon: Court of all the Hindu Gods / Moor, Edward
72. How I Found God: Roles Played by Fakir Shirdi Sai Baba as God and the Spirit Masters in My Spiritual Teaching Resulting in God Realisation / Spencer, Yogi M.K.
73. Hymns to Kali / Woodroffe, Sir John
74. Hymns to the Goddess / Woodroffe, Sir John
75. Hymns to the Goddess and Hymns to Kali: Karpuradi Stotra / Avalon, Arthur (John Woodroffe)
76. The Idea of God in Early Religions / Jevons, Frank Byron
77. Images of Indian Goddesses: Myths, Meanings and Models / Wangu, Madhu Bazaz
78. Immortal Hindu Shrines: Jyotirlingas, Sapt-Puris, Chardham / Nagar, Shanti Lal
79. In the Absence of Jagannatha: The Anasara Paintings Replacing the Jagannatha Icon in Puri and South Orissa (India) / Fischer, Eberhard & Pathy, Dinanath
80. Indian Gods and Goddesses; 5 Volumes (in 6 parts) / Nagar, Shantilal
81. Indian Images of Gods and Goddesses / Sastry, H.Krishna
82. The Indian Theogony: A Comparative Study of Indian Mythology from the Vedas to the Puranas / Bhattacharji, Sukumari
83. Indra and Other Vedic Deities: A Euhemeristic Study / Chakravarty, Uma
84. Jagannatha Cult: Origin, Rituals, Festivals, Religion and Philosophy: A Critical Study of Sthala Purana 'Nailadri Mahodayam' / Ray, Bidyut Lata
85. Kakati Ganapatideva and His Times / Sivunnaidu, P. (Dr.)
86. Kali: The Black Goddess of Dakshineswar / Harding, Elizabeth U.
87. Kings, Gods and People: Essays on the Cultural History of Medieval Andhra / Myneni, Krishna Kumari
88. Krishna Theatre in India / Varadpande, M.L.
89. Krishna: A Source Book / Bryant, Edwin F.
90. Krishna: The Living God of Braj / Anand, D.
91. Krishna: The Living Spirit of Vrindavana / Daljeet (Dr.)
92. Krsna: An Incarnation of Visnu / Nagar, Shantilal
93. Kumari: The Virgin Godess / Ranjitkar, B.siddhi
94. Laksmi: The Consort of Visnu and Goddess of Wealth / Nagar, Shantilal
95. The Land of Fourteen Gods / Bera, Gautam Kumar
96. Living with Siva: Hinduism's Contemporary Culture / Subramuniyaswami, Satguru Sivaya
97. Lord Ganesha / Varadpande, M.L.
98. Lord Vishnu: Cult and Tradition / Mohanty, Murti
99. Loving Ganesh: Hinduism's Endearing Elephant-Faced God: An illustrated resource on Dharma's Benevolent Deity, remover of obstacles, Patron of art and science, Honored as first among the Celestials / Subramaniyaswami, Satguru Sivaya
100. Maha Sarasvati (Encyclopaedia of Maha Sarasvati in Vedas, Agams, Puranas & Silpa Sastras.) Tamilnadu / Narayanaswamy, S.
101. Mahaprabhu Srijagannatha: The Lord of Universe / Dash, S.N.
102. Mantras to Hindu Gods and Goddesses; 4 Volumes (Sanskrit text and English translation) / Mantras to Hindu Gods & Goddesses; 4 Volumes (Sanskrit text and English translation)
103. The Many Faces of Murukan: The History and Meaning of a South Indian God / Clothey, Fred W.
104. The Matsya Purana, Translated by A Taluqdar of Oudh; 2 Volumes
105. Mother Goddess in Central India / Misra, O.P.
106. Mother-Goddess in Pre-Medieval Bengal / Sarkar, Sikha
107. Mother-Goddesses in Kathmandu / Tachikawa, Musashi
108. Nataraja in South Indian Art / Soundararajan, J.
109. Nepal: Where the Gods Live / Beguin, Michele
110. Night of the Gods: Durga Puja and the Legitimation of Power in Rural Bengal / Nicholas, Ralph W.
111. Parvati: Goddess of Love / Dehejia, Harsha V.
112. Patrons, Devotees and Goddess: Ritual and Power Among the Tamil Fisherman of Sri Lanka / Tanaka, Masakazu
113. Pilgrimage Tourism Marketing Strategy: With Special Reference to Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine / Mawa, Sushma
114. Rama: An Incarnation of Visnu / Nagar, Shantilal
115. Rama: The Lord of Decorum / Arun, Rajendra
116. Ravana: An Attandant of Visnu / Nagar, Shantilal
117. Reflections on Shiva, Shakti and Other Hindu Divinities / Babu, A. Rajendra
118. Return of the Great Goddess / Muten, Burleigh (Ed.)
119. Revisioning Shiva / Ranchan, Som
120. Sacred Animals of Nepal and India, with special reference to Gods and Goddesses of Hinduism and Buddhism / Majupuria, Trilok Chandra
121. Saiva Traditions Through the Ages / Singh, A.P. (Dr.)
122. Sakta Contribution to Varanasi / Sharma, R.C. & Ghoshal, Pranati (Eds.)
123. Saktapramoda of Deva Nandan Singh / Khanna, Madhu (Rev. & Ed.)
124. Sakti's Revolution: Origins and Historiography of Indic Fierce Goddesses / Jordan, Donna
125. Salagrama Kosha, 2 Volumes / Rao, S.K. Ramachandra (Prof.)
126. Satisfying Our Innate Desire: How We Can be Spiritually Awake and Live as the Divine Beings We Really Are / Davi, Roy Eugene
127. Science and God: Invisible Strings / Sandhu, Balbir
128. Secrets of Yoga, God & Universe / Mangla, Dharam Vir
129. Shiva in Art, Literature and Thought / Nagar, Shanti Lal
130. Shivamahimnah Stotram / Pushpadanta
131. Shri Rama: The Man and His Mission / Das, G.N.
132. A Simple Dictionary of Gods and Other Mythological Characters / Lal, Uday
133. Sita: The Divine Mother / Arun, Rajendra
134. Sita: The Image of Chastity / Nagar, Shantilal
135. Siva Linga / Singh, N.K.
136. Siva: The Gracious / Nagar, Shantilal
137. Siva-Parvati and Allied Images: Their Iconography and Body Language; 2 Volumes / Donaldson, Thomas Eugene
138. Sri Hanuman Lila / Vanamali
139. Sri Harsesvaramahatmyam or the Glory of Lord Harsesvara / Gurtoo, N.K. (Tr. & Ed.)
140. Sri Krishna Lila; The Complete Life of Bhagavan Sri Krishna; / Vanamali
141. Sri Rama Lila; The Story of the Lord's Incarnation as Sri Rama as Narrated by Sage Valmiki in the Ramayana; / Vanamali
142. Sri Visnu Sahasranama: Satyabhasyam by Sri Pandit Satyadev Vasistha, 2 Volumes
143. Sridurgasaptasati, edited with an introduction text, English translation, English transliteration of the text, Argala, Kilaka, Kavaca, Saptaslokidurga, Devisukta and an Index by Dipak Kumar Sharma
144. Studies in Bamadeva Samhita: The Cult of Lord Jagannatha / Ray, Bidyut Lata
145. Sun Cult in Pracyadesa: History, Religion and Iconography / Sarkar, Bijoy Kumar
146. Sure & Easy Return to the Kingdom of God / Lal, Shyam Behari
147. Tara in Hinduism: Study with Textual and Iconographical Documentation / Bhattacharya, Bikas Kumar
148. Tara: The Supreme Goddess / Kumar, Pushpendra
149. Temple Tents for Goddesses in Gujarat, India / Fischer, Eberhard; Jain, Jyotindra & Shah, Haku
150. Temples of Krsna in South India / Padmaja, T.
151. Understanding God / Bhatnagar, Ram Gopal
152. The Universe That is God: An Insight into the Thousand Names of Lord Visnu / Rao, I. Panduranga
153. Vaisnavi: Women and the Worship of Krishna / Rosen, Steven J.
154. The Vedic God Mitra / Vannucci, Marta
155. Vishnu Kosha / Rao, S.K. Ramachandra (Prof.)
156. Yama: The Glorious Lord of the Other World / Merh, Kusum P.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)