Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Arts and Architecture > Dance, Drama and Theatre
Displaying 1 - 173
1. Abhinaya-Candrika and Odissi Dance; 2 Volumes / Dass, Maya (Ed.)
2. Abhinayadarpana (Text with English translation and notes) / Rajendran, C.
3. Academic Dictionary of Film, Television and Theatre / Pandey, Ashish
4. Ancient Greek and Indian Theatre / Saxena, Asha
5. Ancient Indian and Indo-Greek Theatre / Varadpande, M.L.
6. Appropriating Folk Culture: A Study of the Post-Independence Indian Drama / Behera, Guru Charan
7. The Art of Kathakali / Pandeya, Avinash C.
8. Asian Dance: Multiple Levels / Vatsyayan, Kapila
9. At Play with Krishna: Pilgrimage Dramas from Brindavan / Hawley, John Stratton
10. The Beria: Rai Dancers: A Socio-Demographic, Reproductive and Child Health Care Practices Profile / Jain, Arun K. & Sharma, A.N.
11. Bharata Natyam Expanding Horizons: A Unique Presentation of the Great Epic Sri Ram Charit Manas / Varadan, Komala
12. Bharata Natyam on the Global Stage: At Home in the World / O' Shea, Janet
13. Bharata Natyam: From Temple to Theatre / Gaston, Anne Marie
14. Bharatamunipranit Svayambhuv Natyasastra; Part 1: Kavyalakshana Khanda (Text with Hindi translation) / Dwivedi, Rewa Prasad (Tr.)
15. Bharatanatyam / Khokar, Ashish Mohan
16. Bharatanatyam: How to...: A Step-by-Step Approach to Learn the Classical Dance Form / Eshwar, Jayalakshmi
17. Bhasa / Sinha, Biswajit & Choudhury, A.K.
18. Bhavabhuti Ke Natakon Ka Shailivaijnik Aur Shabdashaktiparak Adhyayan [in Hindi] / Garg, Monika
19. Birju Maharaj: The Master Through My Eyes / Sen, Saswati
20. Catalogue of Manuscripts on Performing Arts (Music, Dance and Drama) / Gupta, Kaushalya (Compiler)
21. Catussastikala-Vaijayantimala: Garland of Sixty-Four Arts / Kulshreshtha, Sushma
22. Christianity in Indian Dance Forms / Barboza, Francis Peter
23. Classical Dance / Khokar, Ashish Mohan
24. Classical Dances of India / Biswas, Deepika
25. Classical Dances of South India / Narayan, Shovana
26. The Concept of Dance in Classical Sanskrit Literature / Hegde, G.S.
27. Cultural Rhythms in Emotions, Narratives and Dance / Mathur, Nita
28. Cultural Tourism and Performing Arts of Andhra Pradesh: Prospects and Perspectives / Uday, Vanaja (Dr.)
29. The Culture of Ladakh Through Song and Dance / Shakspo, Nawang Tsering
30. Dance Dialects of India / Devi, Ragini
31. Dance in Thumri / Banerjee, Projesh
32. The Dance of Shiva: Fourteen Indian Essays / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
33. The Dance of Siva: Religion, Art and Poetry in South India / Smith, David
34. Dance Scapes: A Photographic Journey / Singh, Shobha Deepak
35. The Dancer on the Horse: Reflections on the Art of Iranna GR / Hoskote, Ranjit
36. Dances of Hilly Regions / Mehta, Usha
37. Dances of South India / Mehta, Usha
38. Dancing Phenomenon Birju Maharaj / Venkataraman, Leela
39. Dancing Phenomenon Kelucharan Mohapatra / Lowen, Sharon
40. Dancing: Ancient and Modern / Urlin, Ethel L.
41. Dhananjayan on Indian Classical Dance / Dhananjayan, V.P.
42. Dictionary of Music, Dance and Drama / Sinha, Biswajit
43. Dictionary of Theatre / Solder, R.
44. Dramatic Concepts: Greek and Indian: A Study of Poetics and Natyasastra / Gupt, Bharat
45. Dramatic Elements in Modern Arts / Chaturvedi, Ravi (Dr.)
46. The Dramatic Imagination / Naikar, Basavaraj
47. The Dramatic World of Mahesh Dattani / Prasad, Amar Nath
48. Encyclopaedia of Indian Dances / Chaturvedi, Nirupama
49. Encyclopaedia of Indian Theatre; Volume 1-9 / Sinha, Biswajit & Choudhury, A.K.
50. Encyclopaedia of World Great Dramatists; 4 Volumes / Andrews, Henry (Ed.)
51. Ethnicity and Identity: Global Performance / Chaturvedi, Ravi & Singleton, Brian (Eds.)
52. Evolution of Music, Dance and Drama / Biswas, Deepika
53. Explorations in Indian English Drama / Mouli, T Sai Chandra & Babu, M. Sarat
54. Exuberance of Indian Classical Dance / Banerjee, Utpal K.
55. Fall of Kalyana: A Historical and Religious Play / Kalburgi, M.M.
56. Folk Dance Traditions of India / Narayan, Shavana
57. Folk Theatre / Sinha, Biswajit
58. Folk Theatre Beyond Boundaries / Mohanty, Bharat Bhusan
59. The Folk Theatre of North Karnataka / Naikar, Basavaraj
60. Gaudiya Dance: A Collection of Seminar Papers / Sengupta, Pallab; Banerjee, Manabendu & Mukherjee, Mahua (Eds.)
61. Gaudiya Nrttya Prachin Banglar Shastrtiya Nrtyadhara; (In Hindi) / Mukhopadhyaya, Mahua
62. Gender, Space and Resistance: Women and Theatre in India / Singh, Anita & Mukherjee, Tarun Tapas (Eds.)
63. Hindi Chitrapat Evam Sangeet Ka Itihas; (in Hindi) / Vimal (Dr.)
64. Hindi Natak: Itihas Drishti aur Samkaleen Bodh; (in Hindi) / Sharma, Prabhat (Dr.)
65. History of Indian Theatre / Varadpande, M.L.
66. Incredible India: Classical Dances / Mansingh, Sonal
67. Incredible India: Traditional Theatres / Prakash, H.S. Shiva
68. Incredible North India: Folk Cultural Traditions / Pandey, S.P.; Singh, A.K.; Misra, Roli & Pandey, Sanjay
69. Indian Ballet Dancing / Banerjee, Projesh
70. Indian Classical Dances / Narayan, Shovana
71. Indian Performing Arts: A Mosaic / Banerjee, Utpal
72. Indian Puppets / Ghosh, Sampa & Banerjee, Utpal K.
73. Indian Response to Drama / Bhatia, Santosh K.
74. The Indian Stage; 4 Volumes (Bound in 2) / Gupta, Hemendra Nath Das
75. The Indian Theatre / Gupta, Hemendra Nath Das
76. The Indian Theatre / Rangacharya, Adya
77. India's Dances: Their History, Technique and Repertoire / Massey, Reginald
78. India's Kathak Dance: Past, Present and Future / Massey, Reginald
79. International Encyclopaedia of Dance and Music; 2 Volumes / Kumari, Neetu
80. Introduction to Bharata's Natyasastra / Rangacharya, Adya
81. Jayantu Kumauniyah: A Play by Smt. Leela Rao Dayal / Kulshreshtha, Sushma & Navlata (Drs.)
82. Kalidasa / Sinha, Biswajit
83. Kathak aur Abinaya (in Hindi) / Singh, Monika (Dr.)
84. Kathak Parampara / Singh, Mandvi
85. Kathak Sagar / Gupta, Bharti (Dr.)
86. Kathak: The World of Shovana Narayan / Mishra, Kamal Kishore
87. Kathaka: The Tradition: Fusion and Diffusion / Srivastava, Ranjana
88. Kathakali Complex: Actor Performance and Structure / Zarrilly, Philip
89. Kathakali: The Art of the Non-Worldly / Nair, D. Appukuttan & Paniker, K. Ayyappa
90. Kathakali: The Dance Theatre / Kutty, Govindan
91. Kathakali: The Sacred Dance Drama of Malabar / Iyer, K. Bharatha
92. Krishna in Performing Arts / Narayan, Shovana
93. Kuchipudi: Indian Classical Dance Art / Kothari, Sunil & Pasricha, Avinash
94. Legacy of Classical Dances in India / Mehta, Usha
95. The Life and Times of La Meri: The Queen of Ethnic Dance / Venkateswaran, Usha
96. Literary Terms in Drama, Theatre and Cinema / Sebastian, A.J. & et. al.
97. Living Traditions of Natyasastra / Rajendran, C. (Ed.)
98. Lord Krishna in Kathak: Amidst the Contemporary Trends / Swarnamanjri, Sandhya
99. The Mahabharata in Kathakali Dance Drama / Singh, N.K. (Ed.)
100. Major Sanskrit Dramatists / Sinha, Biswajit
101. Manipuri Dance: An Assessment on History and Presentation / Bandopadhyay, Sruti
102. Master of Arts: A Life in Dance / Badrinath, Tulsi
103. Millennium Glimpses of Indian Performing Arts / Banerjee, Utpal K.
104. The Mirror of Gesture: Being the Abhinaya of Nandikesvara / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K. & Durggiralla, Gopala Kristanyya
105. The Modern Drama; 2 Volumes / Maurice, Maeterlinck
106. Movement and Mimesis: The Idea of Dance in the Sanskritic Tradition / Bose, Mandakranta
107. Multicultural Theatre and Drama / Mouli, T. Sai Chandra
108. Music in Traditional Indian Theatre / Kaur, Rani Balbir
109. Music, Dance and Drama in Literature: Mainly Based on Buddhist Atthakatha Literature / Kulshreshtha, Sushma
110. Nadagama: The First Sri Lankan Theatre / Goonatileka, M.H.
111. Nartananirnaya of Padarika Vitthala; 3 Volumes / Sathyanarayana, R. (Ed.)
112. Nataraj: The Divine Dance of Cosmos / Mishra, Kamal Kishore
113. Nataraja: The Dancing God / Banerjee, P.
114. The Natya Sastra of Bharatamuni (Translated into English) / A Board of Scholars (Trs.)
115. Natyadarpana of Ramacandra and Gunacandra: With their own commentary 'Svopajnavrtti', Edited with Hindi Translation and 'Vimarsa' by Pt. Thanesh Chandra Upreti
117. Natyasastra and the Indian Dramatic Tradition / Tripathi, Radhavallabh (Ed.)
118. Natyasastra in the Modern World / Tripathi, Radhavallabh (Ed.)
119. Natyasastra of Bharatamuni: Text and Romanized Text with Abhinavabharti commentary and English translation of M.M. Ghosh; 4 Volumes / Kumar, Pushpendra (Ed.)
120. Natyasastra of Bharatamuni: With the commentary Abhinavabharati of Abhinavagupta; 4 Volumes (in Sanskrit) / Nagar, R.S. & Joshi, K.L. (Eds.)
121. Natyasastra of Bharatmuni (Adhyayas 1-3 With Abhinavabharati-6) / Nandi, T.S. (Ed.)
122. Natyasastra: A Treatise of Ancient Indian Dramaturgy and Histrionics, ascribed to Bharata-Muni; Completely translated for the first time from the original Sanskrit with an Introduction and Various Notes by Manomohan Ghosh; 2 Volumes (4 Parts)
123. The Natyasastra: English translation with critical notes by Adya Rangacharya
124. Natyashastra Viswakosh (Encyclopaedia of Natyasastra); 2 Volumes, 2nd Revised & Enlarged Edition (in Sanskrit & Hindi) / Tripathi, Radhavallabh (Ed.)
125. Nayika Bheda in Kathak: Abhinava Grantha Mala - Dvitiya Puspa / Jyotishi, Chetana
126. Nayirang Chethana thatha Bakari / Latha, Kusum
127. New Directions in Indian Dance / Kothari, Sunil (Ed.)
128. Nritanjali: An Introduction to Hindu Dancing / Ragini, Sri
129. The Nrityavinoda in Manasollasa: A Study / Govindarajan, Hema
130. Nrtyadhyaya of Ashokamalla: An Important Treatise of Bharatiya Natyashastra (Sanskrit Text with Hindi Translation) / Vacaspati Gairola (Tr.)
131. Odissi Yaatra: The Journey of Guru Mayadhar Raut / Kaktikar, Aadya & Raut, Madhumita
132. Odissi: An Indian Classical Dance Form / Hejmadi, Priyambada Mohanty & Patnaik, Ahalya Hejmadi
133. Odissi: The Dance Divine / Gauhar, Ranjana & Parasher, Dushyant
134. A Panorama of Indian Dances / Rao, U.S. Krishna & Devi, U.K. Chandrabhaga
135. Performing Artistes in Ancient India / Iravati (Dr.)
136. Performing for Tourists: Redefining Performances, Performers and Audiences / Rijal, Shiva
137. The Plays of Girish Karnad and Tradition / Pandey, Manoj K.
138. The Plays of Girish Karnad: Critical Perspectives / Dodiya, Jaydipsinh
139. Poetry, Drama and Aesthetics (Selected Papers) / Tripathi, Radhavallabh & Chakraborty, Satyanarayan (Eds.)
140. Puppet Dance in India: Origin and Evolution / Chakraborty, Nisith
141. Rabindranath Tagore; 2 Volumes / Sinha, Biswajit
142. Ramayana in Kathakali Dance Drama / Singh, N.K. (Ed.)
143. Rasa: The Indian Performing Arts in the Last Twenty Five Years; 2 Volumes / Mukherjee, Bimal & et. al. (Eds.)
144. Rasalila: A Musical Study of Religious Drama in Vraja / Thielemann, Salina
145. Revealing the Art of Natyasastra / Namboodiripad, Narayanan Chittoor
146. Rhythmic Echoes and Reflections: Kathak / Narayan, Shovana
147. Rituals as Ideology: Text and Context in Teyyam / Chandran, T.V.
148. Sakuntala or The Lost Ring: An Indian Drama; Translated into English Prose and Verse from the Sanskrit of Kalidasa / Williams, Sir Monier
149. Sangitanarayana: A Seventeenth Century Text on Music and Dance from Orissa; 2 Volumes / Misra, Purusottama
150. Sanskrit Drama in Performance / Baumer, Rachel Van & Brandon, J.R.
151. Sanskrit Drama: With Special Reference to Prahasana and Vithi / Ramaratnam, S.
152. Sanskrit Play Production in Ancient India / Mehta, Tarla
153. Sanskrit Theatre / Sinha, Biswajit
154. The Sanskrit Theatre and Stagecraft / Marasinghe, E.W.
155. Sattriya: Classical Dance of Assam / Kothari, Sunil (Ed.)
156. The Science of Bharata Natyam / Vaidyanathan, Saroja
157. Shriram Bharatiya Kala Kendra: A History Sumitra Charat Ram Reminisces / Khokar, Ashish
158. So Many Journeys by Bharatanatyam Dancer / Chandran, Geeta & Chandran, Rajiv
159. South Indian Theatre / Sinha, Biswajit
160. Speaking of Dance: The Indian Critique / Bose, Mandakranta
161. Splendour of the Classical Dances of Andhra Pradesh / Janapathy, Varalakshmi
162. A Study of Abhinavabharation Bharata's Natyasastra and Avaloka on Dhananjaya's Dasarupaka / Gupta, Manjul
163. Tantra - Mantra - Yantra in Dance: An Exposition of Kathaka / Srivastava, Ranjana (Dr.)
164. Theatre in South Asia: Frontiers of India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh and Overseas / Banerjee, Utpal K.
165. The Theatre of the Hindus by H.H. Wilson, V. Ragavan, K.R. Pisharoti and Amulya Charan Vidyabhusan / Singh, P.N. (Dr.) (Introduction)
166. Tribal Dances of Arunachal / Pathak, Guptajit & Gogoi, Raju
167. Tribal Dances of India / Mehta, Usha
168. Tribal Dances of India / Tribhuwan, Robin D. & et. al. (Eds.)
169. Tribal Masks and Myths / Tribhuwan, Robin N. & et. al.
170. Uday Shankar: Twentieth Century's Nataraja / Mukhopadhyay, Ashoke Kumar
171. Vanishing Temple Arts: Temple of Kerala & Kanyaakumaari District / Bhalla, Deepti Omchery
172. The World of Koochipoochi Dance / Swapnasundari
173. Yaksagana and Its Sanskrit Sources / Hegde, G.S. (Dr.)
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)