Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Arts and Architecture > Dance, Drama and Theatre
Displaying 1 - 167
1. Abhinaya-Candrika and Odissi Dance; 2 Volumes / Dass, Maya (Ed.)
2. Abhinayadarpana (Text with English translation and notes) / Rajendran, C.
3. Academic Dictionary of Film, Television and Theatre / Pandey, Ashish
4. Ancient Greek and Indian Theatre / Saxena, Asha
5. Ancient Indian and Indo-Greek Theatre / Varadpande, M.L.
6. Appropriating Folk Culture: A Study of the Post-Independence Indian Drama / Behera, Guru Charan
7. The Art of Kathakali / Pandeya, Avinash C.
8. Asian Dance: Multiple Levels / Vatsyayan, Kapila
9. At Play with Krishna: Pilgrimage Dramas from Brindavan / Hawley, John Stratton
10. The Beria: Rai Dancers: A Socio-Demographic, Reproductive and Child Health Care Practices Profile / Jain, Arun K. & Sharma, A.N.
11. Bharata Natyam Expanding Horizons: A Unique Presentation of the Great Epic Sri Ram Charit Manas / Varadan, Komala
12. Bharata Natyam on the Global Stage: At Home in the World / O' Shea, Janet
13. Bharata Natyam: From Temple to Theatre / Gaston, Anne Marie
14. Bharatamunipranit Svayambhuv Natyasastra; Part 1: Kavyalakshana Khanda (Text with Hindi translation) / Dwivedi, Rewa Prasad (Tr.)
15. Bharatanatyam: How to...: A Step-by-Step Approach to Learn the Classical Dance Form / Eshwar, Jayalakshmi
16. Bhasa / Sinha, Biswajit & Choudhury, A.K.
17. Bhavabhuti Ke Natakon Ka Shailivaijnik Aur Shabdashaktiparak Adhyayan [in Hindi] / Garg, Monika
18. Birju Maharaj: The Master Through My Eyes / Sen, Saswati
19. Catalogue of Manuscripts on Performing Arts (Music, Dance and Drama) / Gupta, Kaushalya (Compiler)
20. Catussastikala-Vaijayantimala: Garland of Sixty-Four Arts / Kulshreshtha, Sushma
21. Christianity in Indian Dance Forms / Barboza, Francis Peter
22. Classical Dances of India / Biswas, Deepika
23. Classical Dances of South India / Narayan, Shovana
24. The Concept of Dance in Classical Sanskrit Literature / Hegde, G.S.
25. Cultural Rhythms in Emotions, Narratives and Dance / Mathur, Nita
26. Cultural Tourism and Performing Arts of Andhra Pradesh: Prospects and Perspectives / Uday, Vanaja (Dr.)
27. The Culture of Ladakh Through Song and Dance / Shakspo, Nawang Tsering
28. Dance in Thumri / Banerjee, Projesh
29. The Dance of Shiva: Fourteen Indian Essays / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
30. The Dance of Siva: Religion, Art and Poetry in South India / Smith, David
31. Dance Scapes: A Photographic Journey / Singh, Shobha Deepak
32. The Dancer on the Horse: Reflections on the Art of Iranna GR / Hoskote, Ranjit
33. Dances of Hilly Regions / Mehta, Usha
34. Dances of South India / Mehta, Usha
35. Dancing Phenomenon Birju Maharaj / Venkataraman, Leela
36. Dancing Phenomenon Kelucharan Mohapatra / Lowen, Sharon
37. Dancing: Ancient and Modern / Urlin, Ethel L.
38. Dhananjayan on Indian Classical Dance / Dhananjayan, V.P.
39. Dictionary of Music, Dance and Drama / Sinha, Biswajit
40. Dictionary of Theatre / Solder, R.
41. Dramatic Concepts: Greek and Indian: A Study of Poetics and Natyasastra / Gupt, Bharat
42. Dramatic Elements in Modern Arts / Chaturvedi, Ravi (Dr.)
43. The Dramatic Imagination / Naikar, Basavaraj
44. The Dramatic World of Mahesh Dattani / Prasad, Amar Nath
45. Encyclopaedia of Indian Dances / Chaturvedi, Nirupama
46. Encyclopaedia of Indian Theatre; Volume 1-9 / Sinha, Biswajit & Choudhury, A.K.
47. Encyclopaedia of World Great Dramatists; 4 Volumes / Andrews, Henry (Ed.)
48. Ethnicity and Identity: Global Performance / Chaturvedi, Ravi & Singleton, Brian (Eds.)
49. Evolution of Music, Dance and Drama / Biswas, Deepika
50. Explorations in Indian English Drama / Mouli, T Sai Chandra & Babu, M. Sarat
51. Exuberance of Indian Classical Dance / Banerjee, Utpal K.
52. Fall of Kalyana: A Historical and Religious Play / Kalburgi, M.M.
53. Folk Theatre / Sinha, Biswajit
54. Folk Theatre Beyond Boundaries / Mohanty, Bharat Bhusan
55. The Folk Theatre of North Karnataka / Naikar, Basavaraj
56. Gaudiya Dance: A Collection of Seminar Papers / Sengupta, Pallab; Banerjee, Manabendu & Mukherjee, Mahua (Eds.)
57. Gaudiya Nrttya Prachin Banglar Shastrtiya Nrtyadhara; (In Hindi) / Mukhopadhyaya, Mahua
58. Gender, Space and Resistance: Women and Theatre in India / Singh, Anita & Mukherjee, Tarun Tapas (Eds.)
59. Hindi Chitrapat Evam Sangeet Ka Itihas; (in Hindi) / Vimal (Dr.)
60. Hindi Natak: Itihas Drishti aur Samkaleen Bodh; (in Hindi) / Sharma, Prabhat (Dr.)
61. History of Indian Theatre / Varadpande, M.L.
62. Incredible India: Classical Dances / Mansingh, Sonal
63. Incredible India: Traditional Theatres / Prakash, H.S. Shiva
64. Incredible North India: Folk Cultural Traditions / Pandey, S.P.; Singh, A.K.; Misra, Roli & Pandey, Sanjay
65. Indian Ballet Dancing / Banerjee, Projesh
66. Indian Classical Dances / Narayan, Shovana
67. Indian Performing Arts: A Mosaic / Banerjee, Utpal
68. Indian Puppets / Ghosh, Sampa & Banerjee, Utpal K.
69. Indian Response to Drama / Bhatia, Santosh K.
70. The Indian Stage; 4 Volumes (Bound in 2) / Gupta, Hemendra Nath Das
71. The Indian Theatre / Gupta, Hemendra Nath Das
72. India's Dances: Their History, Technique and Repertoire / Massey, Reginald
73. India's Kathak Dance: Past, Present and Future / Massey, Reginald
74. International Encyclopaedia of Dance and Music; 2 Volumes / Kumari, Neetu
75. Introduction to Bharata's Natyasastra / Rangacharya, Adya
76. Jayantu Kumauniyah: A Play by Smt. Leela Rao Dayal / Kulshreshtha, Sushma & Navlata (Drs.)
77. Kalidasa / Sinha, Biswajit
78. Kathak aur Abinaya (in Hindi) / Singh, Monika (Dr.)
79. Kathak Kalpdrum (in Hindi) / Beohar, Chetna Jyotish
80. Kathak Parampara / Singh, Mandvi
81. Kathak Sagar / Gupta, Bharti (Dr.)
82. Kathak: The Dance of Storytellers / Ramya, Rachna
83. Kathak: The World of Shovana Narayan / Mishra, Kamal Kishore
84. Kathaka: The Tradition: Fusion and Diffusion / Srivastava, Ranjana
85. Kathakali Complex: Actor Performance and Structure / Zarrilly, Philip
86. Kathakali: The Art of the Non-Worldly / Nair, D. Appukuttan & Paniker, K. Ayyappa
87. Kathakali: The Dance Theatre / Kutty, Govindan
88. Kathakali: The Sacred Dance Drama of Malabar / Iyer, K. Bharatha
89. Krishna in Performing Arts / Narayan, Shovana
90. Kuchipudi: Indian Classical Dance Art / Kothari, Sunil & Pasricha, Avinash
91. Legacy of Classical Dances in India / Mehta, Usha
92. The Life and Times of La Meri: The Queen of Ethnic Dance / Venkateswaran, Usha
93. Literary Terms in Drama, Theatre and Cinema / Sebastian, A.J. & et. al.
94. Living Traditions of Natyasastra / Rajendran, C. (Ed.)
95. Lord Krishna in Kathak: Amidst the Contemporary Trends / Swarnamanjri, Sandhya
96. The Mahabharata in Kathakali Dance Drama / Singh, N.K. (Ed.)
97. Major Sanskrit Dramatists / Sinha, Biswajit
98. Manipuri Dance and Culture: An Anthology / Devi, Adhikarimayum Radhamanbi (Dr.)
99. Manipuri Dance: An Assessment on History and Presentation / Bandopadhyay, Sruti
100. Master of Arts: A Life in Dance / Badrinath, Tulsi
101. The Modern Drama; 2 Volumes / Maurice, Maeterlinck
102. Movement and Mimesis: The Idea of Dance in the Sanskritic Tradition / Bose, Mandakranta
103. Multicultural Theatre and Drama / Mouli, T. Sai Chandra
104. Music in Traditional Indian Theatre / Kaur, Rani Balbir
105. Music, Dance and Drama in Literature: Mainly Based on Buddhist Atthakatha Literature / Kulshreshtha, Sushma
106. Nadagama: The First Sri Lankan Theatre / Goonatileka, M.H.
107. Nartananirnaya of Padarika Vitthala; 3 Volumes / Sathyanarayana, R. (Ed.)
108. Nataraj: The Divine Dance of Cosmos / Mishra, Kamal Kishore
109. Nataraja: The Dancing God / Banerjee, P.
110. The Natya Sastra of Bharatamuni (Translated into English) / A Board of Scholars (Trs.)
111. Natyadarpana of Ramacandra and Gunacandra: With their own commentary 'Svopajnavrtti', Edited with Hindi Translation and 'Vimarsa' by Pt. Thanesh Chandra Upreti
113. Natyasastra and the Indian Dramatic Tradition / Tripathi, Radhavallabh (Ed.)
114. Natyasastra in the Modern World / Tripathi, Radhavallabh (Ed.)
115. Natyasastra of Bharatamuni: Text and Romanized Text with Abhinavabharti commentary and English translation of M.M. Ghosh; 4 Volumes / Kumar, Pushpendra (Ed.)
116. Natyasastra of Bharatamuni: With the commentary Abhinavabharati of Abhinavagupta; 4 Volumes (in Sanskrit) / Nagar, R.S. & Joshi, K.L. (Eds.)
117. Natyasastra of Bharatmuni (Adhyayas 1-3 With Abhinavabharati-6) / Nandi, T.S. (Ed.)
118. Natyasastra: A Treatise of Ancient Indian Dramaturgy and Histrionics, ascribed to Bharata-Muni; Completely translated for the first time from the original Sanskrit with an Introduction and Various Notes by Manomohan Ghosh; 2 Volumes (4 Parts)
119. The Natyasastra: English translation with critical notes by Adya Rangacharya
120. Natyashastra Viswakosh (Encyclopaedia of Natyasastra); 2 Volumes, 2nd Revised & Enlarged Edition (in Sanskrit & Hindi) / Tripathi, Radhavallabh (Ed.)
121. Nayika Bheda in Kathak: Abhinava Grantha Mala - Dvitiya Puspa / Jyotishi, Chetana
122. Nayirang Chethana thatha Bakari / Latha, Kusum
123. New Directions in Indian Dance / Kothari, Sunil (Ed.)
124. Nritanjali: An Introduction to Hindu Dancing / Ragini, Sri
125. The Nrityavinoda in Manasollasa: A Study / Govindarajan, Hema
126. Nrtyadhyaya of Ashokamalla: An Important Treatise of Bharatiya Natyashastra (Sanskrit Text with Hindi Translation) / Vacaspati Gairola (Tr.)
127. Odissi Yaatra: The Journey of Guru Mayadhar Raut / Kaktikar, Aadya & Raut, Madhumita
128. Odissi: An Indian Classical Dance Form / Hejmadi, Priyambada Mohanty & Patnaik, Ahalya Hejmadi
129. Odissi: The Dance Divine / Gauhar, Ranjana & Parasher, Dushyant
130. A Panorama of Indian Dances / Rao, U.S. Krishna & Devi, U.K. Chandrabhaga
131. Performing Artistes in Ancient India / Iravati (Dr.)
132. Performing for Tourists: Redefining Performances, Performers and Audiences / Rijal, Shiva
133. The Plays of Girish Karnad and Tradition / Pandey, Manoj K.
134. The Plays of Girish Karnad: Critical Perspectives / Dodiya, Jaydipsinh
135. Poetry, Drama and Aesthetics (Selected Papers) / Tripathi, Radhavallabh & Chakraborty, Satyanarayan (Eds.)
136. Rabindranath Tagore; 2 Volumes / Sinha, Biswajit
137. Ramayana in Kathakali Dance Drama / Singh, N.K. (Ed.)
138. Rasa: The Indian Performing Arts in the Last Twenty Five Years; 2 Volumes / Mukherjee, Bimal & et. al. (Eds.)
139. Rasalila: A Musical Study of Religious Drama in Vraja / Thielemann, Salina
140. Revealing the Art of Natyasastra / Namboodiripad, Narayanan Chittoor
141. Rhythmic Echoes and Reflections: Kathak / Narayan, Shovana
142. Rituals as Ideology: Text and Context in Teyyam / Chandran, T.V.
143. Sakuntala or The Lost Ring: An Indian Drama; Translated into English Prose and Verse from the Sanskrit of Kalidasa / Williams, Sir Monier
144. Sangitanarayana: A Seventeenth Century Text on Music and Dance from Orissa; 2 Volumes / Misra, Purusottama
145. Sanskrit Drama in Performance / Baumer, Rachel Van & Brandon, J.R.
146. Sanskrit Drama: With Special Reference to Prahasana and Vithi / Ramaratnam, S.
147. Sanskrit Play Production in Ancient India / Mehta, Tarla
148. Sanskrit Theatre / Sinha, Biswajit
149. The Sanskrit Theatre and Stagecraft / Marasinghe, E.W.
150. Sattriya: Classical Dance of Assam / Kothari, Sunil (Ed.)
151. The Science of Bharata Natyam / Vaidyanathan, Saroja
152. Shriram Bharatiya Kala Kendra: A History Sumitra Charat Ram Reminisces / Khokar, Ashish
153. So Many Journeys by Bharatanatyam Dancer / Chandran, Geeta & Chandran, Rajiv
154. South Indian Theatre / Sinha, Biswajit
155. Speaking of Dance: The Indian Critique / Bose, Mandakranta
156. Splendour of the Classical Dances of Andhra Pradesh / Janapathy, Varalakshmi
157. A Study of Abhinavabharation Bharata's Natyasastra and Avaloka on Dhananjaya's Dasarupaka / Gupta, Manjul
158. Tantra - Mantra - Yantra in Dance: An Exposition of Kathaka / Srivastava, Ranjana (Dr.)
159. Theatre in South Asia: Frontiers of India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh and Overseas / Banerjee, Utpal K.
160. The Theatre of the Hindus by H.H. Wilson, V. Ragavan, K.R. Pisharoti and Amulya Charan Vidyabhusan / Singh, P.N. (Dr.) (Introduction)
161. Tribal Dances of Arunachal / Pathak, Guptajit & Gogoi, Raju
162. Tribal Dances of India / Mehta, Usha
163. Tribal Dances of India / Tribhuwan, Robin D. & et. al. (Eds.)
164. Tribal Masks and Myths / Tribhuwan, Robin N. & et. al.
165. Uday Shankar: Twentieth Century's Nataraja / Mukhopadhyay, Ashoke Kumar
166. Vanishing Temple Arts: Temple of Kerala and Kanyaakumaari District / Bhalla, Deepti Omchery
167. Yaksagana and Its Sanskrit Sources / Hegde, G.S. (Dr.)
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)