Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Anthropology and Tribal Studies
Displaying 1 - 300
1. The Aboriginal Inhabitants of the Andaman Islands / Man, Edward Horace
2. Adi Tribes of Arunachal Pradesh / Rizvi, S.H.M. & Roy, Shibani
3. The Adivasi Question: Issues of Land, Forest and Livelihood / Munshi, Indra (Ed.)
4. Adivasis and the Culture of Assam / Chhetri, Harka Bahadur
5. Administrative Development In Arunachal Pradesh / Singh, Basanta Kumar
6. Adoption and Impact of New Agricultural Technology on Tribal Agriculture / Pawde, B.B.; Bhise, V.B. & Takle, S.R.
7. Adoption of Basic Factors for Rural-Urban Development / Setty, E.D. & Moorthy, P. Krishna
8. Ageing in North East India, 6 Volumes
9. Amazing Arunachal Pradesh: Land, People, Culture / Behera, M.C. & Misra, K.K.
10. Among the Endangered Hunter Gatherers: An Anthropological Exploration in Andaman Islands / Sarkar, Jayanta
11. Andaman and Nicobar Islands: A Sage of Freedom Struggle / Murthy, R.V.R.
12. Andaman and Nicobar Islands: Past and Present / Ram, S. (Ed.)
13. The Andaman and Nicobar Islands; 2 Volumes / Bonington, M.C.C.
14. Andaman and Nicobar Tribes Restudied: Encounters and Concerns / Mann, R.S.
15. The Angami Nagas / Suri, Renu
16. Angkor Wat and Cultural Ties With India / Srivastava, K.M.
17. An Anthology of Gujarati Dalit Literature / Mishra, D.S. (Ed.)
18. Anthropological and Archaeological Research and Development / Narayan, Sachindra (Ed.)
19. Anthropological Study of Bodily Height of Indian Population / Basu, Mahadeb Prasad
20. Anthropology and Child Labour / Nanjunda, D.C.
21. Anthropology and Historiography of Science / Chattopadhyaya, D.P.
22. Anthropology and Society: Issues and Applications / Ghosh, Abhik; Pathmanathan, Gayatri; Krishan, Kewal; Talwar, Indu; Mehta, Shalina; Sharma, Krishan & Gaur, Rajan
23. Anthropology in Human Welfare / Sharma, A.N.
24. Anthropology in India / Saksena, H.S.; Srivastava, Vinay Kumar; Hasnain, Nadeem; Chaudhury, Sukant K. and Maiti, Sameera (Eds.)
25. Anthropology in the Making the Indian Experience / Joarder, B.
26. Anthropology of Aging: Contexts, Culture and Implications / Akundy, Anand
27. Anthropology of Development: Commemoration / Malhotra, R.
28. Anthropology of Development: Demystification Relevance / Pathy, Jaganath
29. Anthropology of Indian Tribes / Prasad, Ravi Shanker & Sinha, Pramod Kumar
30. Anthropology of Primitive Tribes in India / Sharma, P. Dash (Ed.)
31. Anthropology of Sweetmeats / Sinha, Anil Kishore (Dr.)
32. Anthropology of Tourism: A Case Study of Chitwan Sauraha / Kunwar, Ramesh Raj
33. Anthropology Population and Development / Sharma, J.C.
34. Anthropology, New Global Order and Other Essays / Misra, Kamal K.
35. Anthropology: The Human Science: Application of Anthropology to Social Problems / Channa, S.M. (Ed.)
36. Anthropology: Theoretical Practice in Culture and Society / Herzfeld, Michael
37. Anthropology; 2 Volumes / Taylor, E.B.
38. The Ao Naga Grammar: With Illustrations Phrases and Vocabulary / Clark, Mary M.
39. The Ao Naga Tribe of Assam / Smith, W.C.
40. The Aos of Nagaland / Jamir, Wangshimenla
41. Applied Anthropology / Prasad, Gauri Shankar & Singh, Hrithesh K.
42. Applied Anthropology / Tyagi, Darshna
43. Applied Anthropology: Theory and Practice / Bhatia, Paramveer
44. An Appraisal of Tribal-Folk Medicines
45. Approaches of Tribal Development / Sahu, Chaturbhuj
46. Archaeo-Anthropology of Chattisgarh / Sharma, A.K.
47. Archaeological Exploration in Sikkim / Mishra, P.K. (Dr.)
48. Art and Culture of Marginalised Nomadic Tribes in Andhra Pradesh / Sadanandam, P.
49. The Art and Literature of Banjara Lambanis: A Socio-Cultural Study / Naik, D.B.
50. Arunachal Pradesh and the Tribes: Select Bibliography / Sen, Sipra
51. Arunachal: Peoples, Arts and Adornment in India's Eastern Himalayas / Ham, Peter van
52. Aspect of Rural Communication: A Study on the Ethnography of Communication of the Santals of Eastern India / Ray, Manas
53. Aspects of Indian Social Anthropology / Mann, R.S.
54. Aspects of Tribal Studies / Sahu, Chaturbhuj (Ed.)
55. Assam under the Ahoms / Gohain, U.N.
56. Backward Classes in India: Various Dimensions / Sinha, Sushil Kumar
57. The Baiga / Elwin, Verrier
58. Baigas: The Hunter Gatherers of Central India / Gautam, Rajesh K.
59. Balpakram: The Land of Spirits Garo Mythology / Marak, Julius L.R.
60. The Balti: A Scheduled Tribe of Jammu and Kashmir / Rizvi, B.R.
61. Ban-Gujars: A Nomadic Tribe in Himachal Pradesh / Verma, V.
62. Banks in Tribal Life and Development / Das, Y.L.
63. Basic Elements of Tribal Religion / Channa, S.M. (Ed.)
64. Bathudi & Southi Tribes: A Bio-Anthropologycal Profile / Singh, Swaran
65. Bauls of Bengal: In the Quest of Man of the Heart / Sarkar, R.M.
66. Beads of Arunachal Pradesh: Emerging Cultural Context / Chaudhuri, Sucheta Sen & Chaudhuri, Sarit K.
67. Being Tribal / Ratnagar, Shereen
68. Belief in Witch: Witch-Killing in Dooars / Baruya, Ananya
69. Between Sikkim and Bhutan: The Lepchas and Bhutias of Pedong / Awasty, Indira
70. Beyond the Thousand Petalled Lotus and the Science of Consciousness / Sahay, K.K.
71. Bhagat Movement: A Study of Cultural Transformation of the Bhils of Southern Rajasthan / Vashishta, Vijay Kumar
72. Bhangis in Transition / Shyamlal
73. The Bhils: An Ethno-Historic Analysis / Kumar, Bachchan
74. The Bhoksa: A Little Known Tribe of U.P. (A Socio-Economic Study) / Ghatak, Niranjan Kumar
75. Bhotia Tribals of India: Dynamics of Economic Transformation / Prasad, R.R.
76. The Bhumihars: Caste of Eastern India / Sinha, Sushil Kumar
77. Biocultural Knowledge Systems of Tribes of Eastern Himalayas / Singh, Ranjay K. & Women, Adi
78. Bio-Cultural Profile of Dehradun City / Sharma, Madhu Bala & Kaul, V. (Eds.)
79. The Birhor / Sahay, Ajit Kumar (Dr.)
80. The Bodos: Emergence and Assertion of an Ethnic Minority / Choudhury, Sujit
81. The Buguns (Khowas): A Tribe in Transition / Pandey, B.B. (Dr.)
82. Caste in Bengal Border / Bhowmick, P.K.
83. Caste System in India / Devi, Shakuntala
84. Caste System: A Holistic View; 4 Volumes / Das, Arvind & et. al.
85. Caste, Clan & Ethnicity / Mehta, Lalit
86. Caste, Class & Politics in Rural India: A Comparative Study of Village Panchayats, Bihar and West Bengal / Sharma, Arjun
87. Caste, Marriage and Inequality: Studies from North and South India / Kolenda, Pauline
88. Caste, Race and Discrimination: Discourses in International Context Thorat / Thorat, Sukhadeo & Umakant (Eds.)
89. Castes and Tribes in India / Sharma, Anuradha
90. Castes and Tribes of Southern India; 7 Volumes / Thurston, Edgar & Rangachari, K.
91. Census of India 1931: With Complete Survey of Tribal Life and Systems; 3 Volumes / Hutton, J.H.
92. Census of India 2001-India-Tables on Houses, Household Amenities and Assests
93. The Chakmas: Life and Struggle / Talukdar, S.P.
94. The Challenges of Self-Managed Development: The "Fierce" Hill Bonda Case / Mahapatra, L.K. & Mohanty, R.P.
95. The Challenges of Tribal Development / Padhy, Kishore C.
96. Change and Continuity in Tribal Village / Longkumar, Jungmayangla
97. Changing Character of Tribal Environment: A Study of Saharia Landscape / Gupta, G.P. & Singh, Usha
98. Changing Life Style of the Bedas of Karnataka / Annapurna, M. (Dr.)
99. Changing Profile of Tribal Women Leader in Panchayat / Ramesh & Makwana, H.
100. Changing Status of Depressed Castes in Contemporary India / Chaudhary, S.N.
101. Changing Tribal Life in British Orissa / Mojumdar, K.
102. Character Manners and Customs of the People of India / Dubois, Abbe J.A.
103. The Chin Hills; 2 Volumes / Carey, Bertram S. & et. al.
104. Coal Industry and Labour in India / Sengupta, P.B.
105. Cochin Tribes and Castes: An Anthropological and Sociological Analysis; 3 Volumes / Ayyar, L.K.A.
106. Communalism and Indian Princely States: Travancore, Baroda and Hyderabad in the 1930s / Kooiman, Dick
107. Community Partipation in Natural Resourse Management / Mishra & Bajpai
108. A Comparative Grammar of Tibeto-Himalayan Languages of Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand / Sharma, D.D.
109. A Comprehensive Dictionary of Terms in Anthropology, Sociology and Allied Disciplines / Sharma, Lokesh (Ed.)
110. A Comprehensive Dictionary of the World; 5 Volumes (in 10 Parts) / Wright, Thomas (Comp.)
111. Constitutional Safeguards to Scheduled Castes and Tribes / Goswami, B.
112. Constraint and Challenges to Social Science Research in North-East India / Gassah, L.S. & Thomas, C.J. (Eds.)
113. Constraints of Tribal Development / Chaudhuri, Sarit Kumar
114. Contemporary Research in Anthropology / Khongsdier, R. (Ed.)
115. Contemporary Society: Tribal Studies; 9 Volumes / Behera, Deepak Kumar & Pfeffer, George
116. Contemporary Society: Tribal Studies; Vol.3: Social Concern / Behera, Deepak Kumar & et. al. (Eds.)
117. Contemporary Society: Tribal Studies; Vol.4: Social Realities / Behera, Deepak Kumar & et. al. (Eds.)
118. Contemporary Society: Tribal Studies; Volume 6: Tribal Situation in India; / K. Behra, Deepak & Pfeffer, Georg
119. Contemporary Studies in Anthropology / D.C., Nanjunda (Dr.)
120. Contemporary Studies in Anthropomentry / Sharma, A.N.
121. Contesting for Space: Consequences of Non Tribal Migration into Tribal Homeland / Bandyopadhyay, Madhumita
122. Cosmology of the Sacred World: The Vision of the Cosmos of Different Peoples of the World / Saraswati, Baidyanath & et. al. (Eds.)
123. Criminal Anthropology / Tyagi, Darshna
124. The Criminal Tribes in India / Hollins, S.T.
125. Cross-Border Migration Mizoram / Sangkima
126. Crossing the Rubicon: The Patterns and Problems of Migration of Tribal Women Workers / Anand, Sudha Bhandari
127. Cultural Anthropology / Prasad, Gauri Shankar & Singh, Hrithesh K.
128. Cultural Anthropology: Exploration of Behaviour and Meaning System / Channa, S.M. (Ed.)
129. Cultural Ecology of Indian Tribes / Reddy, K. Vishwanatha (Ed.)
130. Cultural Heritage of Tribal Societies; 2 Volumes / Nath, J.
131. Cultural Identity of Tribes of North-East India: Movement for Cultural Identity Among the Adis of Arunachal Pradesh / Dawar, Jagdish Lal
132. Culture of Indian Tribes; 2 Volumes / Sharma, S.P. & et. al.
133. Culture, Tribal History and Freedom Movement / Mishra, P.K.
134. Cultures and Cosmos: The Cosmic Anthropological Principle / Saraswati, Baidyanath
135. Customary Law and Women: The Chakhesang Nagas / Vitso, Adino (Dr.)
136. Customary Law of Austric Speaking Tribes / Bhowmick, P.K.
137. Customary Laws of Nyishi Tribe of Arunachal Pradesh / Hina, Nabam Nakha (Dr.)
138. Dairy Cooperatives and Tribal Development: A Study of Tribal Dairy Co-operatives in Madhya Pradesh / Singh, R.V.
139. Dalit and Tribal Leadership in Panchayats / Chaudhary, S.N.
140. Dalit Christians of Andhra (Under the Impact of Missionaries) / Rajpramukh, K.E.
141. Dalit Leadership in India / Kumar, Vivek
142. Dalit Studies: A Bibliographical Handbook / Yagati, Chinna Rao
143. Dalitisation of Dalits / Jha, Ashok Kumar
144. Dalits and Tribes of India / Kanmony, J. Cyril (Ed.)
145. Dalits in African American / Kapoor, S.D.
146. Dalits Past, Present & Future / Deulkar, Sita
147. Dalits Patronised: The Indian National Congress and Untouchables of India 1921-1947 / Chahal, S.K.
148. Dalits, Tribals and Human Rights / Bhatt, Savita
149. Debating Tribal Identity / Dhanaraju, Vulli
150. Decentralised Planning in Multilevel Framework / Hooja, R.
151. Decision Making in Village Nepal / Miller, Casper J.
152. Delivery Services Among the Tribal Communities of Bengal & Orissa: A Study Across the two States / Bhowmick, Pradip K.
153. Demography and Health Profile of the Tribals / Adak, Dipak Kumar & et. al. (Eds.)
154. Demography of the People of Jammu and Kashmir / Nag, Shampa & Bhasin, M.K.
155. The Denotified (Ex-Criminal) Kuchbandiyas of Shahgarh / Sharma, A.N. & et. al.
156. Dependency and Common Property: Resource for Tribal and Rural Poor / Srivastava, H.C. & Chaturvedi, M.K.
157. Development of Denotified Tribes: Policy and Practice / Gandhi, Malli
158. Development of Primitive Tribal Groups in India / Mohanty, P.K.
159. Development of Scheduled Castes / Naidu, R.V.K.
160. Development of Scheduled Tribes in India: Policies and Programmes / Rao, D. Pulla
161. The Development of Scheduled Tribes in Madhya Pradesh / Shrivastava, Divya
162. Development of Tribal Women: Problems and Potential / Pasayat, Chitrasen
163. Development Programmes and Tribals: " Some Emerging Issues / Mitra, Kakali Paul
164. Dhodia: Industrialisation and Change in a Primitive Community / Sarkar, Amitabha
165. Diaries of Two Tours in the Unadministered Area East of the Naga Hills / Hutton, J.H.
166. Dictionary of Anthropology / Chopra, Ramesh (Ed.)
167. A Dictionary of Scheduled Tribes in India / Kapoor, A.N.; Gupta, V.P. & Gupta, Mohini
168. A Dictionary of the Abor-Miri Language / Lorrain, J. Herbert
169. A Dictionary of the Central Nicobarese Language / Man, Edward Horace
170. A Dictionary of the Pathan Tribes on the North-West Frontier of India
171. Dimension of Religion, Magic and Festivals of Indian Tribe: The Munda / Oraon, Karma
172. Dimensions of Development in Nagaland / Thomas, C. Joshua & Das, Gurudas
173. Dimensions of Displaced People in North-East India / Thomas C. Joshua (Ed.)
174. Dimensions of Researches in Indian Anthropology; 2 Volumes / Sahay, Vijoy S.; Singh, Pradip K. & Bera, Gautam K.
175. Dimensions of Social Exclusion / Mani, A. & Ponniah, M.
176. Dimensions of Transformation in Tribal Societies with reference to Andhra Pradesh / Rao, P. Venkata
177. Disempowerment of Tribal Women: Perspectives on 73rd Constitutional Amendment / Banu, Zenab
178. Do the Poor Matter Enough? A Comparative Study of European Aid for Poverty Reduction in India / Cox, Aidan & et. al.
179. Documents on North East India: An Exhaustive Survey; 11 Volumes / Sharma, S.K. & Sharma, Usha
180. Dynamics and Dimensions of Tribal Societies: Regional and Indian Perspective / Sahay, K.N.
181. Dynamics of Family and Kinship / Raja Reddy, K.
182. Dynamics of Identity and Intergroup Relations in North-East India / Aggarwal, Kailash S. (Ed.)
183. Dynamics of Power Relations in Tribal Societies of North-East India / Ray, Basudeb Dutta & Ray, Asok Kumar (Eds.)
184. Dynamics of Sustainable Rural Development / Reddy, G. Raghava & Subrahmanyam, P.
185. Dynamics of Tribal Development / Mehta, Basant & et. al.
186. Dynamics of Tribal Economy / Singh, Awadhesh Kumar (Dr.)
187. Dynamics of Tribal Village in Arunachal Pradesh: Emerging Realities / Mibang, Tamo & Behera, M.C.
188. Dynamics of Tribals Development: Issues and Challenges / Narayan, Sachindra
189. Early Man in Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh / Sharma, A.K.
190. Eco-Conservation for Tribal Development / Panda, Ram Prasad
191. Ecology and Rituals in Tribal Areas / Debnath, Debashis
192. Ecology, Culture and Health: A Primitive Tribe / Misra, Pramod
193. Ecology, Culture, and Change: Tribal of Sikkim (Himalayas) / Bhasin, Veena
194. Economic Anthropology / Sharma, R.N. (Dr.)
195. Economic Anthropology / Tyagi, Darshna
196. Economic Life of Nomads in India / Thomas, A.T.
197. Edible Forest Foods of Tribal in South India / Rajyalakshmi, P.
198. Educating Tribals / Ananda, G.
199. Educating Tribals in India: A Study of Ashram Schools / Nagi, B.S.
200. Education for Modernising Tribals: With Special Reference to Andaman and Nicobar Islands / Rath, Nirupama
201. Education in Tribal India: A Study of West Bengal / Duary, Nabakumar
202. Education of the Tribal Children: Constraints and Strategies / Devi, D. Uma & Reddy, P. Adinaryana
203. Education of Tribal Women: A Comparative Study / Reddy, P. Adinarayana
204. Educational Performance of Scheduled Castes / Kanjaram, Ramaiah
205. Elementary Education in Tribal India / Mohanty, R.P. & Biswal, D.N.
206. Emancipations of Tribes and Human Rights in India / Ramesh, Ruchi & Singh, Sudhir (Eds.)
207. Emergent Women: Mizo Women's Perspectives / Aleaz, Bonita
208. Emerging Pattern of Tribal Leadership in Arunachal Pradesh / Karlo, Rejir
209. Emerging Religious Identities of Arunachal Pradesh: A Study of Nyishi Tribe / Rikam, Nabam Tadar
210. Emerging Tribal Image / Doshi, S.L.
211. An Empirical Study of Education of Tribals / Panda, Subhash Chandra
212. Empowerment of Rural Women: A Study Across the Three Stages Jharkhand, Orissa and West Bengal / Bhowmick, Pradip K.
213. Empowerment of Schedules Castes / Naidu, R. Vijaya Krishna
214. Encyclopaedia Mundarica; 16 Volumes / Hoffman, John & et. al.
215. Encyclopaedia of Anthropology; 5 Volumes / Prasad, Gauri Shankar & Singh, Hrithesh K.
216. Encyclopaedia of Anthropology; 7 Volumes / Maini, Darshan Singh (Ed.)
217. Encyclopaedia of Anthropology; 9 Volumes / Tyagi, Darshna
218. Encyclopaedia of Backward Castes; 3 Volumes / Yadav, Neelam
219. Encyclopaedia of Backward Castes; 4 Volumes / Mathur, M.L.
220. Encyclopaedia of Castes and Tribes in India / Mohanty, P.K.
221. Encyclopaedia of Dalits; 7 Volumes / Veer, Udai & Singh, Bharat
222. The Encyclopaedia of Dravidian Tribes; 3 Volumes / Menon, T. Madhava (Ed.)
223. Encyclopaedia of Ethnology: Types of Mankind; 3 Volumes / Nott, J.C. & Giddon, Geo. R.
224. Encyclopaedia of Faiths and Folklore: National Beliefs, Superstitions and Popular Customs, Past and Current, with Their Classical and Foreign Analogues, Described and Illustrated; 2 Volumes / Hazlitt, W. Carew
225. Encyclopaedia of Feminist Theory; 4 Volumes / Channa, S. (Ed.)
226. An Encyclopaedia of Human Races: All Over the World; 7 Volumes / Hammerton, J.A. (Ed.)
227. The Encyclopaedia of Humanities: Comprising Complete and Accurate Definitions of All Terms Employed in Literature, Philosophy, Mythology, Paintings, Music, Sculpture, Architecture, and All Kindred Arts; 4 Volumes / Ripley, G. & Talyor, B.
228. Encyclopaedia of India by Various Scholars; 32 Volumes
229. Encyclopaedia of Indian History: Land, People, Culture and Civilization; 30 Volumes / Saxena, Anil (Dr.)
230. Encyclopaedia of Indian Tribal Culture and Folklore Traditions; 18 Volumes / Prasad, Ravi Shanker & Sinha, Pramod Kumar
231. Encyclopaedia of Indian Tribes and Castes: Arranged Alphabetically Over 11,000 Entries Including India, Pakistan, Nepal, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Sikkim, and Bangladesh; 23 Volumes / Burman, B.K. Roy; Misra, K.K.; Choudhuri, Buddhadeb & Channa, Subhadra (Eds.)
232. Encyclopaedia of Indian Tribes; 12 Volumes / Shashi, S.S.
233. Encyclopaedia of Indian Tribes; 2 Volumes / Tiwari, S.K.
234. Encyclopaedia of Land and Peoples of Hills; 2 Volumes / Newall, D.J.F. (Maj. Gen.)
235. Encyclopaedia of North-East India / Khanna, S.K.
236. Encyclopaedia of North-East India; 3 Volumes / Raatan, T.
237. Encyclopaedia of North-East India; 5 Volumes / Prakash, Ved (Col.)
238. Encyclopaedia of North-East India; 7 Volumes / Husain, Majid (Gen. Ed.)
239. Encyclopaedia of North-East India; 8 Volumes / Bareh, H.M. (Ed.)
240. Encyclopaedia of Primitive Tribes in India; 2 Volumes / Mohanty, P.K.
241. Encyclopaedia of Scheduled Castes in India; 5 Volumes / Nandu Ram (Prof.)
242. Encyclopaedia of Scheduled Tribes in India; 5 Volumes / Mohanty, P.K.
243. Encyclopaedia of Scheduled Tribes in Jharkhand / Minz, Daiwakar
244. Encyclopaedia of South Asian Tribes; 10 Volumes / Kumar, Satinder (Ed.)
245. Encyclopaedia of Survey of Tribals; 11 Volumes / Nulkar, Vinay Kumar & Muthumani, M.K.
246. Encyclopaedia of the South-East Asian Ethnography; 2 Volumes / Bisht, N.S. & Bankoti, T.S. (Eds.)
247. Encyclopaedia of World Tribes / Panigrahi, S. K.
248. Encyclopaedic Dictionary of Anthropology
249. Encyclopaedic Ethnography of Middle-East and Central Asia; 3 Volumes / Khanam, R. (Ed.)
250. Encyclopaedic Ethnography of the Himalayan Tribes; 4 Volumes / Bisht, N.S. & Bankoti, T.S. (Eds.)
251. Encyclopaedic Profile of Indian Tribes; 4 Volumes / Sachchidananda & Prasad, R.R. (Eds.)
252. Encyclopedia of Schedule Tribes of Jharkhand / Menz, Diwakar & Hansda, Delo Mai
253. Environment and Tribes in India: Resource Conflicts and Adaptations / Menon, Vineetha (Ed.)
254. Environmental Anthropology / Sharma, Madhu Bala; Kaul, Vinod & Das, Jagadish Chandra
255. Environmental Assessment Social Foresty in Tribal Regions and Environmental Management / Trivedi, R.N. & et. al.
256. Eradication of Caste and Birth of New Humanity / Prasad, D.M. Ravi & Badru, G.
257. Essential Forest Produce in Orissa / Patnaik, Nityananda
258. Ethnic Diversities in India / Rizvi, S.H.M. & et. al.
259. Ethnic History of the Shans / Colquhon, A.R.
260. Ethnic Issues Secularism and Conflict Resolution in North East India / Deb, Bimal J. (Ed.)
261. Ethnic Movement in Transition: Ideology and Culture in a Changing Society / Palanithurai, G. & et. al. (Eds.)
262. Ethnicity & Stratification Among Tribals in Urban Setting / Sharma, S.L.
263. Ethnicity and Identity: An Anthropological Viewpoint / Channa, S.M. (Ed.)
264. Ethnicity in Manipur: Experience, Issues and Perspectives / Zehol, Lucy (Dr.)
265. The Ethno History of the Koras of Bengal / Jana, Ashoke Kumar
266. Ethnobotanical Wisdom of Gaddi Tribes in Western Himalaya / Singh, K.K. & Kumar, K.
267. Ethnobotany of Aborigines of Andaman-Nicobar Islands / Dagar, Jagdish Chander & Dagar, Harpal Singh
268. Ethnobotany of Cold Desert Tribes of Lahoul Spiti: New Himalaya / Sood, S.K. & et. al.
269. Ethno-ecology of Indian Tribes / Sarkar, A.
270. Ethnographic Atlas of Indian Tribes / Mehta, Prakash Chandra (Ed.)
271. Ethnographic Survey in South India / Thurston, Edgar
272. Ethnography and Personhood: Notes from the Field / Meister, M.W. (Ed.)
273. Ethnography of a Denotified Tribe / Burman, J.J. Roy
274. Ethnography of a Tribe / Bisht, B.S.
275. Ethnomedicines of the Tribes of Arunachal Pradesh / Mibang, Tamo & Chaudhuri, Sarit Kumar
276. Ethno-Medico Botany of Arunachal Pradesh: Nishi and Apatini Tribes / Rawat, M.S. & Choudhary, S.
277. Ethno-Ornithology of Lepshas of Sikkim / Jha, Vanya & Jha, Ajeya
278. Exploitation and Atrocities on the Dalits in India / Mishra, Narayan
279. Exploitation of Child Labour in Tribal India / Tripathi, S.N.
280. Explorations in Anthropology: P.K. Bhowmick and His Collaborative Research Works / Pramanick, Swapan Kumar & Manna, Samita (Eds.)
281. The Fair Sex in Tribal Cultures: Problems and Development / Manna, Samita (Dr.)
282. Fairs and Festivals of Indian Tribes / Tribhuwan, Robin N.
283. Faith Healers in the Himalaya: An Investigation of Traditional Healers and their Festivals in Dholaka District of Nepal / Miller, Casper J.
284. Family Structure in Nepal / Singh, Birendra Kumar
285. Fertility and Family Planning in Primitive Tribes / Pandey, G.D.
286. Financing in Tribal Economy in India / Naidu, P.R.
287. Five Decades of Planning and Tribal Development: A Study with Reference / Ahmed, M. Sakil
288. Folk Tales of The Adis / Tyeng, Obang
289. Folklore and its Motifs in Tribal Literature / Jadav, Kishore (Dr.)
290. Folklore of the Santal Parganas / Bompas, Cecil Henry (Tr.)
291. Forest and Wildlife Law and Right of Indigenous People / Arora, Manju
292. A Forest Tribe of Borneo / Gonner, Christian
293. Forest Tribes of Orissa: Lifestyle and Social Conditions of Selected Orissan Tribes; 3 Volumes / Seeland, K. & Schmithusen, F. (Eds.)
294. Frontiers of Anthropology / Mandal, Debabrata & et. al.
295. Frontiers of Social Anthropology / Dasgupta, Samira & et. al.
296. Garo (Achik) Tribe of Meghalaya / Rizvi, S.H.M. & Roy, Shibani
297. The Garo Tribal Religion: Beliefs and Practices / Marak, Paulinus R.
298. Gender, Land and Land Rights: Tribes and Caste Hindus / Acharya, P.K. & Mohanty, R.P.
299. General Anthropology; 2 Volumes / Sharma, R.N. (Dr.)
300. Genesis of Indigenous Chakma Buddhists and Their Pulverization Worldwide / Talukdar, S.P.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2018, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)