Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Anthropology and Tribal Studies
Displaying 1 - 300
1. The Aboriginal Inhabitants of the Andaman Islands / Man, Edward Horace
2. Adi Tribes of Arunachal Pradesh / Rizvi, S.H.M. & Roy, Shibani
3. The Adivasi Question: Issues of Land, Forest and Livelihood / Munshi, Indra (Ed.)
4. Adivasis and the Culture of Assam / Chhetri, Harka Bahadur
5. Adoption and Impact of New Agricultural Technology on Tribal Agriculture / Pawde, B.B.; Bhise, V.B. & Takle, S.R.
6. Adoption of Basic Factors for Rural-Urban Development / Setty, E.D. & Moorthy, P. Krishna
7. Among the Endangered Hunter Gatherers: An Anthropological Exploration in Andaman Islands / Sarkar, Jayanta
8. Ancient Communities of the Himalayas / Saklani, Dinesh Prasad
9. Andaman and Nicobar Islands: A Sage of Freedom Struggle / Murthy, R.V.R.
10. Andaman and Nicobar Islands: Past and Present / Ram, S. (Ed.)
11. The Andaman and Nicobar Islands; 2 Volumes / Bonington, M.C.C.
12. Andaman and Nicobar Tribes Restudied: Encounters and Concerns / Mann, R.S.
13. The Angami Nagas / Suri, Renu
14. Angkor Wat and Cultural Ties With India / Srivastava, K.M.
15. An Anthology of Gujarati Dalit Literature / Mishra, D.S. (Ed.)
16. Anthropological and Archaeological Research and Development / Narayan, Sachindra (Ed.)
17. Anthropological Study of Bodily Height of Indian Population / Basu, Mahadeb Prasad
18. Anthropology and Archaeology: Essays in Commemoration of Verrier Elwin / Pradhan, M.C. & et. al.
19. Anthropology and Child Labour / Nanjunda, D.C.
20. Anthropology and Historiography of Science / Chattopadhyaya, D.P.
21. Anthropology and Society: Issues and Applications / Ghosh, Abhik; Pathmanathan, Gayatri; Krishan, Kewal; Talwar, Indu; Mehta, Shalina; Sharma, Krishan & Gaur, Rajan
22. Anthropology in Contemporary Societies / Sharma, A.N. & Rawat, S.K.
23. Anthropology in Human Welfare / Sharma, A.N.
24. Anthropology in India / Saksena, H.S.; Srivastava, Vinay Kumar; Hasnain, Nadeem; Chaudhury, Sukant K. and Maiti, Sameera (Eds.)
25. Anthropology in the Making the Indian Experience / Joarder, B.
26. Anthropology of Aging: Contexts, Culture and Implications / Akundy, Anand
27. Anthropology of Development: Commemoration / Malhotra, R.
28. Anthropology of Development: Demystification Relevance / Pathy, Jaganath
29. Anthropology of Food and Nutrition / Doshi, S.L.
30. Anthropology of Indian Tribes / Prasad, Ravi Shanker & Sinha, Pramod Kumar
31. Anthropology of Primitive Tribes in India / Sharma, P. Dash (Ed.)
32. Anthropology of Sweetmeats / Sinha, Anil Kishore (Dr.)
33. Anthropology of Tourism: A Case Study of Chitwan Sauraha / Kunwar, Ramesh Raj
34. Anthropology Population and Development / Sharma, J.C.
35. Anthropology, New Global Order and Other Essays / Misra, Kamal K.
36. Anthropology: The Human Science: Application of Anthropology to Social Problems / Channa, S.M. (Ed.)
37. Anthropology: Theoretical Practice in Culture and Society / Herzfeld, Michael
38. Anthropology; 2 Volumes / Taylor, E.B.
39. Antiquity of Indian Tribes / Tiwari, Shiv Kumar
40. The Ao Naga Grammar: With Illustrations Phrases and Vocabulary / Clark, Mary M.
41. The Ao Naga Tribe of Assam / Smith, W.C.
42. The Aos of Nagaland / Jamir, Wangshimenla
43. Applied Anthropology / Prasad, Gauri Shankar & Singh, Hrithesh K.
44. Applied Anthropology / Tyagi, Darshna
45. Applied Anthropology: Theory and Practice / Bhatia, Paramveer
46. An Appraisal of Tribal-Folk Medicines
47. Approaches of Tribal Development / Sahu, Chaturbhuj
48. Archaeo-Anthropology of Chattisgarh / Sharma, A.K.
49. Archaeological Exploration in Sikkim / Mishra, P.K. (Dr.)
50. Art and Culture of Marginalised Nomadic Tribes in Andhra Pradesh / Sadanandam, P.
51. The Art and Literature of Banjara Lambanis: A Socio-Cultural Study / Naik, D.B.
52. Arunachal Pradesh and the Tribes: Select Bibliography / Sen, Sipra
53. Aspect of Rural Communication: A Study on the Ethnography of Communication of the Santals of Eastern India / Ray, Manas
54. Aspects of Indian Social Anthropology / Mann, R.S.
55. Aspects of Tribal Studies / Sahu, Chaturbhuj (Ed.)
56. Assam under the Ahoms / Gohain, U.N.
57. Backward Classes in India: Various Dimensions / Sinha, Sushil Kumar
58. The Baiga / Elwin, Verrier
59. Baigas: The Hunter Gatherers of Central India / Gautam, Rajesh K.
60. Balpakram: The Land of Spirits Garo Mythology / Marak, Julius L.R.
61. The Balti: A Scheduled Tribe of Jammu and Kashmir / Rizvi, B.R.
62. Ban-Gujars: A Nomadic Tribe in Himachal Pradesh / Verma, V.
63. Banks in Tribal Life and Development / Das, Y.L.
64. Basic Elements of Tribal Religion / Channa, S.M. (Ed.)
65. Bathudi & Southi Tribes: A Bio-Anthropologycal Profile / Singh, Swaran
66. Bauls of Bengal: In the Quest of Man of the Heart / Sarkar, R.M.
67. Being Tribal / Ratnagar, Shereen
68. Belief in Witch: Witch-Killing in Dooars / Baruya, Ananya
69. Between Sikkim and Bhutan: The Lepchas and Bhutias of Pedong / Awasty, Indira
70. Beyond the Thousand Petalled Lotus and the Science of Consciousness / Sahay, K.K.
71. Bhagat Movement: A Study of Cultural Transformation of the Bhils of Southern Rajasthan / Vashishta, Vijay Kumar
72. Bhangis in Transition / Shyamlal
73. The Bhils: An Ethno-Historic Analysis / Kumar, Bachchan
74. The Bhoksa: A Little Known Tribe of U.P. (A Socio-Economic Study) / Ghatak, Niranjan Kumar
75. Bhotia Tribals of India: Dynamics of Economic Transformation / Prasad, R.R.
76. The Bhumihars: Caste of Eastern India / Sinha, Sushil Kumar
77. Biocultural Knowledge Systems of Tribes of Eastern Himalayas / Singh, Ranjay K. & Women, Adi
78. Bio-Cultural Profile of Dehradun City / Sharma, Madhu Bala & Kaul, V. (Eds.)
79. The Birhor / Sahay, Ajit Kumar (Dr.)
80. The Bodos: Emergence and Assertion of an Ethnic Minority / Choudhury, Sujit
81. The Buguns (Khowas): A Tribe in Transition / Pandey, B.B. (Dr.)
82. Caste in Bengal Border / Bhowmick, P.K.
83. Caste System in India / Devi, Shakuntala
84. Caste System, Untouchability and the Depressed / Kotani, H. (Ed.)
85. Caste System: A Holistic View; 4 Volumes / Das, Arvind & et. al.
86. Caste, Clan & Ethnicity / Mehta, Lalit
87. Caste, Class & Politics in Rural India: A Comparative Study of Village Panchayats, Bihar and West Bengal / Sharma, Arjun
88. Caste, Marriage and Inequality: Studies from North and South India / Kolenda, Pauline
89. Caste, Race and Discrimination: Discourses in International Context Thorat / Thorat, Sukhadeo & Umakant (Eds.)
90. Castes and Tribes in India / Sharma, Anuradha
91. Castes and Tribes of Southern India; 7 Volumes / Thurston, Edgar
92. Castes and Tribes of Southern India; 7 Volumes / Thurston, Edgar & Rangachari, K.
93. Census of India 1931: With Complete Survey of Tribal Life and Systems; 3 Volumes / Hutton, J.H.
94. Census of India 2001-India-Tables on Houses, Household Amenities and Assests
95. The Chakmas: Life and Struggle / Talukdar, S.P.
96. The Challenges of Self-Managed Development: The "Fierce" Hill Bonda Case / Mahapatra, L.K. & Mohanty, R.P.
97. The Challenges of Tribal Development / Padhy, Kishore C.
98. Change and Continuity in Tribal Village / Longkumar, Jungmayangla
99. Changing Character of Tribal Environment: A Study of Saharia Landscape / Gupta, G.P. & Singh, Usha
100. Changing Life Style of the Bedas of Karnataka / Annapurna, M. (Dr.)
101. Changing Profile of Tribal Women Leader in Panchayat / Ramesh & Makwana, H.
102. Changing Status of Depressed Castes in Contemporary India / Chaudhary, S.N.
103. Changing Tribal Life in British Orissa / Mojumdar, K.
104. Character Manners and Customs of the People of India / Dubois, Abbe J.A.
105. The Chin Hills; 2 Volumes / Carey, Bertram S. & et. al.
106. Coal Industry and Labour in India / Sengupta, P.B.
107. Cochin Tribes and Castes: An Anthropological and Sociological Analysis; 3 Volumes / Ayyar, L.K.A.
108. Collected Essays / Srinivas, M.N.
109. Communalism and Indian Princely States: Travancore, Baroda and Hyderabad in the 1930s / Kooiman, Dick
110. Community Partipation in Natural Resourse Management / Mishra & Bajpai
111. A Comparative Grammar of Tibeto-Himalayan Languages of Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand / Sharma, D.D.
112. A Comprehensive Dictionary of Terms in Anthropology, Sociology and Allied Disciplines / Sharma, Lokesh (Ed.)
113. A Comprehensive Dictionary of the World; 5 Volumes (in 10 Parts) / Wright, Thomas (Comp.)
114. Constitutional Safeguards to Scheduled Castes and Tribes / Goswami, B.
115. Constraints of Tribal Development / Chaudhuri, Sarit Kumar
116. Contemporary Research in Anthropology / Khongsdier, R. (Ed.)
117. Contemporary Society: Tribal Studies; 9 Volumes / Behera, Deepak Kumar & Pfeffer, George
118. Contemporary Society: Tribal Studies; Vol.3: Social Concern / Behera, Deepak Kumar & et. al. (Eds.)
119. Contemporary Society: Tribal Studies; Vol.4: Social Realities / Behera, Deepak Kumar & et. al. (Eds.)
120. Contemporary Society: Tribal Studies; Volume 6: Tribal Situation in India; / K. Behra, Deepak & Pfeffer, Georg
121. Contemporary Studies in Anthropology / D.C., Nanjunda (Dr.)
122. Contemporary Studies in Anthropomentry / Sharma, A.N.
123. Contesting for Space: Consequences of Non Tribal Migration into Tribal Homeland / Bandyopadhyay, Madhumita
124. Cosmology of the Sacred World: The Vision of the Cosmos of Different Peoples of the World / Saraswati, Baidyanath & et. al. (Eds.)
125. Criminal Anthropology / Tyagi, Darshna
126. The Criminal Tribes in India / Hollins, S.T.
127. Cross-Border Migration Mizoram / Sangkima
128. Crossing the Rubicon: The Patterns and Problems of Migration of Tribal Women Workers / Anand, Sudha Bhandari
129. Cultural Anthropology / Prasad, Gauri Shankar & Singh, Hrithesh K.
130. Cultural Anthropology: Exploration of Behaviour and Meaning System / Channa, S.M. (Ed.)
131. Cultural Ecology of Indian Tribes / Reddy, K. Vishwanatha (Ed.)
132. Cultural Heritage of Tribal Societies; 2 Volumes / Nath, J.
133. Cultural Identity of Tribes of North-East India: Movement for Cultural Identity Among the Adis of Arunachal Pradesh / Dawar, Jagdish Lal
134. Culture of Indian Tribes; 2 Volumes / Sharma, S.P. & et. al.
135. Culture, Tribal History and Freedom Movement / Mishra, P.K.
136. Cultures and Cosmos: The Cosmic Anthropological Principle / Saraswati, Baidyanath
137. Customary Law and Women: The Chakhesang Nagas / Vitso, Adino (Dr.)
138. Customary Law of Austric Speaking Tribes / Bhowmick, P.K.
139. Customary Laws of Nyishi Tribe of Arunachal Pradesh / Hina, Nabam Nakha (Dr.)
140. Dairy Cooperatives and Tribal Development: A Study of Tribal Dairy Co-operatives in Madhya Pradesh / Singh, R.V.
141. Dalit and Tribal Leadership in Panchayats / Chaudhary, S.N.
142. Dalit Christians of Andhra (Under the Impact of Missionaries) / Rajpramukh, K.E.
143. Dalit Leadership in India / Kumar, Vivek
144. Dalit Movements and the Meanings of Labour in India / Robb, Peter (Ed.)
145. Dalit Shiksha ka Paridrishya (in Hindi) / Yadulal, Kusum (Dr.)
146. Dalit Studies: A Bibliographical Handbook / Yagati, Chinna Rao
147. Dalitisation of Dalits / Jha, Ashok Kumar
148. Dalits and Tribes of India / Kanmony, J. Cyril (Ed.)
149. Dalits in African American / Kapoor, S.D.
150. Dalits Past, Present & Future / Deulkar, Sita
151. Dalits Patronised: The Indian National Congress and Untouchables of India 1921-1947 / Chahal, S.K.
152. Dalits, Tribals and Human Rights / Bhatt, Savita
153. Debating Tribal Identity / Dhanaraju, Vulli
154. Decentralised Planning in Multilevel Framework / Hooja, R.
155. Decision Making in Village Nepal / Miller, Casper J.
156. Delivery Services Among the Tribal Communities of Bengal & Orissa: A Study Across the two States / Bhowmick, Pradip K.
157. Demography and Health Profile of the Tribals / Adak, Dipak Kumar & et. al. (Eds.)
158. Demography of the People of Jammu and Kashmir / Nag, Shampa & Bhasin, M.K.
159. The Denotified (Ex-Criminal) Kuchbandiyas of Shahgarh / Sharma, A.N. & et. al.
160. Dependency and Common Property: Resource for Tribal and Rural Poor / Srivastava, H.C. & Chaturvedi, M.K.
161. Development of Denotified Tribes: Policy and Practice / Gandhi, Malli
162. Development of Primitive Tribal Groups in India / Mohanty, P.K.
163. Development of Scheduled Castes / Naidu, R.V.K.
164. Development of Scheduled Tribes in India: Policies and Programmes / Rao, D. Pulla
165. The Development of Scheduled Tribes in Madhya Pradesh / Shrivastava, Divya
166. Development of Tribal Women: Problems and Potential / Pasayat, Chitrasen
167. Development Programmes and Tribals: " Some Emerging Issues / Mitra, Kakali Paul
168. Dhodia: Industrialisation and Change in a Primitive Community / Sarkar, Amitabha
169. Diaries of Two Tours in the Unadministered Area East of The Naga Hills / Hutton, J.H.
170. Dictionary of Anthropology / Chopra, Ramesh (Ed.)
171. A Dictionary of Scheduled Tribes in India / Kapoor, A.N.; Gupta, V.P. & Gupta, Mohini
172. A Dictionary of the Abor-Miri Language / Lorrain, J. Herbert
173. A Dictionary of the Central Nicobarese Language / Man, Edward Horace
174. A Dictionary of the Pathan Tribes on the North-West Frontier of India
175. Dimension of Religion, Magic and Festivals of Indian Tribe: The Munda / Oraon, Karma
176. Dimensions of Anthropology: Dentition Pathology & Crown Morphology; 2 Volumes / Reddy, V. Rami
177. Dimensions of Development in Nagaland / Thomas, C. Joshua & Das, Gurudas
178. Dimensions of Displaced People in North-East India / Thomas C. Joshua (Ed.)
179. Dimensions of Researches in Indian Anthropology; 2 Volumes / Sahay, Vijoy S.; Singh, Pradip K. & Bera, Gautam K.
180. Dimensions of Social Exclusion / Mani, A. & Ponniah, M.
181. Dimensions of Transformation in Tribal Societies with reference to Andhra Pradesh / Rao, P. Venkata
182. Disempowerment of Tribal Women: Perspectives on 73rd Constitutional Amendment / Banu, Zenab
183. Do the Poor Matter Enough? A Comparative Study of European Aid for Poverty Reduction in India / Cox, Aidan & et. al.
184. Documents on North East India: An Exhaustive Survey; 11 Volumes / Sharma, S.K. & Sharma, Usha
185. Dynamics and Dimensions of Tribal Societies: Regional and Indian Perspective / Sahay, K.N.
186. Dynamics of Family and Kinship / Raja Reddy, K.
187. Dynamics of Identity and Intergroup Relations in North-East India / Aggarwal, Kailash S. (Ed.)
188. Dynamics of Power Relations in Tribal Societies of North-East India / Ray, Basudeb Dutta & Ray, Asok Kumar (Eds.)
189. Dynamics of Sustainable Rural Development / Reddy, G. Raghava & Subrahmanyam, P.
190. Dynamics of Tribal Development / Mehta, Basant & et. al.
191. Dynamics of Tribal Economy / Singh, Awadhesh Kumar (Dr.)
192. Dynamics of Tribal Village in Arunachal Pradesh: Emerging Realities / Mibang, Tamo & Behera, M.C.
193. Dynamics of Tribals Development: Issues and Challenges / Narayan, Sachindra
194. Early Man in Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh / Sharma, A.K.
195. Eco-Conservation for Tribal Development / Panda, Ram Prasad
196. Ecology and Rituals in Tribal Areas / Debnath, Debashis
197. Ecology, Culture and Health: A Primitive Tribe / Misra, Pramod
198. Ecology, Culture, and Change: Tribal of Sikkim (Himalayas) / Bhasin, Veena
199. Economic Anthropology / Sharma, R.N. (Dr.)
200. Economic Anthropology / Tyagi, Darshna
201. Economic Development of Tribals: Approach, Method and Strategy / Padhy, Kishore C. (Ed.)
202. Economic Life of Nomads in India / Thomas, A.T.
203. Edible Forest Foods of Tribal in South India / Rajyalakshmi, P.
204. Educating Tribals / Ananda, G.
205. Educating Tribals in India: A Study of Ashram Schools / Nagi, B.S.
206. Education for Modernising Tribals: With Special Reference to Andaman and Nicobar Islands / Rath, Nirupama
207. Education in Tribal India: A Study of West Bengal / Duary, Nabakumar
208. Education of the Tribal Children: Constraints and Strategies / Devi, D. Uma & Reddy, P. Adinaryana
209. Education of Tribal Women: A Comparative Study / Reddy, P. Adinarayana
210. Educational Performance of Scheduled Castes / Kanjaram, Ramaiah
211. Elementary Education in Tribal India / Mohanty, R.P. & Biswal, D.N.
212. Emancipations of Tribes and Human Rights in India / Ramesh, Ruchi & Singh, Sudhir (Eds.)
213. Emergent Women: Mizo Women's Perspectives / Aleaz, Bonita
214. Emerging Pattern of Tribal Leadership in Arunachal Pradesh / Karlo, Rejir
215. Emerging Religious Identities of Arunachal Pradesh: A Study of Nyishi Tribe / Rikam, Nabam Tadar
216. Emerging Tribal Image / Doshi, S.L.
217. An Empirical Study of Education of Tribals / Panda, Subhash Chandra
218. Empowerment of Rural Women: A Study Across the Three Stages Jharkhand, Orissa and West Bengal / Bhowmick, Pradip K.
219. Empowerment of Schedules Castes / Naidu, R. Vijaya Krishna
220. Encyclopaedia Mundarica; 16 Volumes / Hoffman, John & et. al.
221. Encyclopaedia of Anthropology; 5 Volumes / Prasad, Gauri Shankar & Singh, Hrithesh K.
222. Encyclopaedia of Anthropology; 7 Volumes / Maini, Darshan Singh (Ed.)
223. Encyclopaedia of Anthropology; 9 Volumes / Tyagi, Darshna
224. Encyclopaedia of Backward Castes; 3 Volumes / Yadav, Neelam
225. Encyclopaedia of Backward Castes; 4 Volumes / Mathur, M.L.
226. Encyclopaedia of Castes and Tribes in India / Mohanty, P.K.
227. Encyclopaedia of Dalits; 7 Volumes / Veer, Udai & Singh, Bharat
228. The Encyclopaedia of Dravidian Tribes; 3 Volumes / Menon, T. Madhava (Ed.)
229. Encyclopaedia of Ethnology: Types of Mankind; 3 Volumes / Nott, J.C. & Giddon, Geo. R.
230. Encyclopaedia of Faiths and Folklore: National Beliefs, Superstitions and Popular Customs, Past and Current, with Their Classical and Foreign Analogues, Described and Illustrated; 2 Volumes / Hazlitt, W. Carew
231. Encyclopaedia of Feminist Theory; 4 Volumes / Channa, S. (Ed.)
232. An Encyclopaedia of Human Races: All Over the World; 7 Volumes / Hammerton, J.A. (Ed.)
233. The Encyclopaedia of Humanities: Comprising Complete and Accurate Definitions of All Terms Employed in Literature, Philosophy, Mythology, Paintings, Music, Sculpture, Architecture, and All Kindred Arts; 4 Volumes / Ripley, G. & Talyor, B.
234. Encyclopaedia of India by Various Scholars; 32 Volumes
235. Encyclopaedia of Indian History: Land, People, Culture and Civilization; 30 Volumes / Saxena, Anil (Dr.)
236. Encyclopaedia of Indian Tribal Culture and Folklore Traditions; 18 Volumes / Prasad, Ravi Shanker & Sinha, Pramod Kumar
237. Encyclopaedia of Indian Tribes / Sahu, C.
238. Encyclopaedia of Indian Tribes and Castes: Arranged Alphabetically Over 11,000 Entries Including India, Pakistan, Nepal, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Sikkim, and Bangladesh; 23 Volumes / Burman, B.K. Roy; Misra, K.K.; Choudhuri, Buddhadeb & Channa, Subhadra (Eds.)
239. Encyclopaedia of Indian Tribes; 12 Volumes / Shashi, S.S.
240. Encyclopaedia of Indian Tribes; 2 Volumes / Tiwari, S.K.
241. Encyclopaedia of Land and Peoples of Hills; 2 Volumes / Newall, D.J.F. (Maj. Gen.)
242. Encyclopaedia of North-East India / Khanna, S.K.
243. Encyclopaedia of North-East India; 3 Volumes / Raatan, T.
244. Encyclopaedia of North-East India; 5 Volumes / Prakash, Ved (Col.)
245. Encyclopaedia of North-East India; 7 Volumes / Husain, Majid (Gen. Ed.)
246. Encyclopaedia of North-East India; 8 Volumes / Bareh, H.M. (Ed.)
247. Encyclopaedia of Primitive Tribes in India; 2 Volumes / Mohanty, P.K.
248. Encyclopaedia of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes; 4 Volumes / Yaday, C.P.
249. Encyclopaedia of Scheduled Castes in India; 5 Volumes / Nandu Ram (Prof.)
250. Encyclopaedia of Scheduled Tribes in India; 5 Volumes / Mohanty, P.K.
251. Encyclopaedia of Scheduled Tribes in Jharkhand / Minz, Daiwakar
252. Encyclopaedia of South Asian Tribes; 10 Volumes / Kumar, Satinder (Ed.)
253. Encyclopaedia of Survey of Tribals; 11 Volumes / Nulkar, Vinay Kumar & Muthumani, M.K.
254. Encyclopaedia of the South-East Asian Ethnography; 2 Volumes / Bisht, N.S. & Bankoti, T.S. (Eds.)
255. Encyclopaedia of World Tribes / Panigrahi, S. K.
256. Encyclopaedic Dictionary of Anthropology
257. Encyclopaedic Ethnography of Middle-East and Central Asia; 3 Volumes / Khanam, R. (Ed.)
258. Encyclopaedic Ethnography of the Himalayan Tribes; 4 Volumes / Bisht, N.S. & Bankoti, T.S. (Eds.)
259. Encyclopaedic Profile of Indian Tribes; 4 Volumes / Sachchidananda & Prasad, R.R. (Eds.)
260. Encyclopedia of Schedule Tribes of Jharkhand / Menz, Diwakar & Hansda, Delo Mai
261. Environment and Tribes in India: Resource Conflicts and Adaptations / Menon, Vineetha (Ed.)
262. Environmental Anthropology / Sharma, Madhu Bala; Kaul, Vinod & Das, Jagadish Chandra
263. Environmental Assessment Social Foresty in Tribal Regions and Environmental Management / Trivedi, R.N. & et. al.
264. Eradication of Caste and Birth of New Humanity / Prasad, D.M. Ravi & Badru, G.
265. Essential Forest Produce in Orissa / Patnaik, Nityananda
266. Ethnic Diversities in India / Rizvi, S.H.M. & et. al.
267. Ethnic History of the Shans / Colquhon, A.R.
268. Ethnic Issues Secularism and Conflict Resolution in North East India / Deb, Bimal J. (Ed.)
269. Ethnic Movement in Transition: Ideology and Culture in a Changing Society / Palanithurai, G. & et. al. (Eds.)
270. Ethnicity & Stratification Among Tribals in Urban Setting / Sharma, S.L.
271. Ethnicity and Identity: An Anthropological Viewpoint / Channa, S.M. (Ed.)
272. Ethnicity in Manipur: Experience, Issues and Perspectives / Zehol, Lucy (Dr.)
273. The Ethno History of the Koras of Bengal / Jana, Ashoke Kumar
274. Ethnobotanical Wisdom of Gaddi Tribes in Western Himalaya / Singh, K.K. & Kumar, K.
275. Ethnobotany of Aborigines of Andaman-Nicobar Islands / Dagar, Jagdish Chander & Dagar, Harpal Singh
276. Ethnobotany of Cold Desert Tribes of Lahoul Spiti: New Himalaya / Sood, S.K. & et. al.
277. Ethno-ecology of Indian Tribes / Sarkar, A.
278. Ethnographic Atlas of Indian Tribes / Mehta, Prakash Chandra (Ed.)
279. Ethnographic Notes in Southern India; 2 Volumes / Thurston, E.
280. Ethnographic Survey in South India / Thurston, Edgar
281. Ethnography and Personhood: Notes from the Field / Meister, M.W. (Ed.)
282. Ethnography of a Denotified Tribe / Burman, J.J. Roy
283. Ethnography of a Tribe / Bisht, B.S.
284. Ethnomedicines of the Tribes of Arunachal Pradesh / Mibang, Tamo & Chaudhuri, Sarit Kumar
285. Ethno-Medico Botany of Arunachal Pradesh: Nishi and Apatini Tribes / Rawat, M.S. & Choudhary, S.
286. Ethno-Ornithology of Lepshas of Sikkim / Jha, Vanya & Jha, Ajeya
287. Exploitation and Atrocities on the Dalits in India / Mishra, Narayan
288. Exploitation of Child Labour in Tribal India / Tripathi, S.N.
289. Explorations in Anthropology: P.K. Bhowmick and His Collaborative Research Works / Pramanick, Swapan Kumar & Manna, Samita (Eds.)
290. The Fair Sex in Tribal Cultures: Problems and Development / Manna, Samita (Dr.)
291. Fairs and Festivals of Indian Tribes / Tribhuwan, Robin N.
292. Faith Healers in the Himalaya: An Investigation of Traditional Healers and their Festivals in Dholaka District of Nepal / Miller, Casper J.
293. Family Structure in Nepal / Singh, Birendra Kumar
294. Fertility and Family Planning in Primitive Tribes / Pandey, G.D.
295. Financing in Tribal Economy in India / Naidu, P.R.
296. Five Decades of Planning and Tribal Development: A Study with Reference / Ahmed, M. Sakil
297. Folk Tales of The Adis / Tyeng, Obang
298. Folk-Customs in Tamilnadu / Shanthi, G.
299. Folklore and its Motifs in Tribal Literature / Jadav, Kishore (Dr.)
300. Folklore of the Santal Parganas / Bompas, Cecil Henry (Tr.)
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2016, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)