1. Inaugural Presentations.
2. Partners in Peace and Progress: India and Central Asia.
3. The Geopolitics of Central Asia: India and the Scramble for Resources.
ENERGY SYNERGY: INDIA AND CENTRAL ASIA.
4. India-Central Asia Energy Ties: Need for Comprehensive Engagement.
5. India-Central Asia energy Cooperation: Issues and Prospects.
6. Energy and the State in Central Asia.
7. Energy Cooperation Between India and Kazakhstan.
8. Factoring Russia into Indo-Central Asia Energy Diplomacy.
9. Energy as Rhetoric: Geopolitical Narratives of Pipelines.
10. Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Pakistan-India Pipelines: Is Pipedream Becoming a Reality?.
THE NEIGHBOURHOOD CONTEXT.
11. Russia's Energy Industries and the Indian Interests.
12. Central Asia and the Caspian Region: Energy as Geopolitical Anchor in Eurasia.
13. Energy Visions in Siberia: Eurasia's Emergent Alternative.
14. China's Energy Future: How Central is Central Asia?.