Section I: European Convention on Human Rights Reassessed in the Contemporary Context
1. Can European Fundamental Rights be Contested? / Pierre-Yves Monjal;
2. Towards a European Law of Representative Democracy / Charles Reiplinger;
3. Security and Anti-terrorism Laws: What Future for Individual Rights and Liberties in the European Union / Dominique Hiebel;
4. Rights of Multiculturalism, Muslims and Europe / S.A.M. Pasha.
Section II: Dialogue Between National Constitutions and the European Convention
5. The Principle of Sustainable Development in France: The Charter of Environment in the French Constitution / Robert Etien;
6. European Convention for the Protection of Human Rights vis-à-vis Fundamental Rights under Indian Constitutional Law / Pawan Kumar.
Section III: The Convention Seen Through the Prism of International Relations
7. Human Rights Dimensions of European Foreign and Development Cooperation Policies: A Case Study of India-EU Relations / B. Krishnamurthy and S. Jeeva;
8. Sovereignty versus Humanitarian Intervention / S. Mohammed Azaad.
Section IV: Some Literary, Philosophical and Pedagogical Approaches to the Convention
9. The Jewish Question and the Lessons to Learn / P. Marudanayagam;
10. Forced Marriages in the European Court of Human Rights and the European Court of Justice / Geetha Ganapathy-Doré;
11. Human Rights as Glimpsed from the Lens of Post-1968 French Philosophy / Himanshu Damle;
12. Critical Pedagogy in Human Rights Education / Amruth G. Kumar.
Section V: Epilogue
13. European Convention on Human Rights: Lessons to Learn / B. Krishnamurthy