Vol. I. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar-Life and Works:
1. Introduction. 2. Formative years. 3. Historical perspectives. 4. Works of Ambedkar. 5. States and minorities. 6. Ambedkar’s perspective on Federalism in India. 7. Old age. 8. Important events.
Vol. II. Perspectives on Ambedkar Thought:
1. Introduction. 2. Ambedkar Ideology: A historical perspective. 3. Ambedkar Ideology: a social perspective. 4. Ambedkar Ideology: a religious perspective. 5. New ethical theory. 6. A life of fulfillment.
Vol. III. Economic Thought of B.R. Ambedkar:
1. Introduction. 2. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar’s ideas on economic development. 3. Ideas on land reforms. 4. Ambedkar on India’s Agrarian problem. 5. Ambedkar on reformers and their fate. 6. Labour leader. 7. Labour member. 8. Ambedkar on Buddha or Karl Marx. 9. A creator of social justice. 10. Ambedkar and democracy. 11. The Ambedkar principles on economics.
Vol. IV. Ambedkar and the Dalit:
1. Introduction. 2. Dalit and social justice. 3. Dr. Ambedkar and social justice. 4. Dr. Ambedkar savior of untouchables 5. Roots of the problem. 6. What the untouchables have to face. 7. Population and revolt of untouchables. 8. Untouchability and lawlessness. 9. Psychological consequences of oppression. 10. Ambedkar’s legacy to Dalits. 11. Dalits and religion after Ambedkar.
Vol. V. Ambedkar and Constitution:
1. Introduction. 2. The constitutional philosophy of Ambedkar. 3. B.R. Ambedkar’s contribution towards the shaping of the Indian constitution. 4. Ambedkar as architect of the constitution. 5. Maharashtra as a linguistic province. 6. Thoughts on linguistic province. 7. Evidence before the Southborough committee. 8. Communal deadlock and a way to solve it. 9. Linguistic states. 10. Ambedkar’s perception of justice under the constitution.
Vol. VI. Ambedkar and Politics:
1. Introduction. 2. Role of political ideas. 3. In quest of democracy. 4. Ambedkar and the theory of Manvantara. 5. Ambedkar and the depressed. 6. Gandhi and Ambedkar. 7. Gandhi and his fast. 8. War with Gandhi. 9. A new party. 10. The politics of conversion. 11. The partition of India.
Vol. VII. Ambedkar and Freedom Struggle:
1. Introduction. 2. Indian historiography and Ambedkar. 3. Ambedkar, National Movement and Dalit Emancipation 1917-1932. 4. Ambedkar, Dalit and freedom Struggle 1932-1947. 5. A critique on Ambedkar and freedom struggle. 6. Ambedkar and Quit. 7. Federation versus freedom. 8. Gandhi and Ambedkar.
Vol. VIII. Ambedkar and Society:
1. Introduction. 2. Ambedkar and society. 3. Ambedkar on social structure. 4. Ambedkar on social riddles. 5. Social justice. 6. The Hindu Code Bill. 7. Ambedkar and social reforms.
Vol. IX. Ambedkar and Religion:
1. Introduction. 2. Dr. Ambedkar and religion. 3. Ambedkar on the Hindu classics. 4. Ambedkar on Hinduism. 5. Verdict on Hinduism. 6. Ambedkar on religions and its converts. 7. A modern Manu. 8. Ambedkar and Buddhism.
Vol. X. Ambedkar and Women:
1. Introduction. 2. India’s social customs and systems. 3. Dalit women. 4. Dr. Ambedkar on women liberation. 5. Dr. Ambedkar and his educational thoughts. 6. Study of status of women problems in India. 7. The action plan. 8. Ambedkar on gender equality.