1. Assimilation and alienation of North East Indian states in historical perspective and contemporary situation/Niru Hazarika.
2. A recent perspective on the prehistoric cultures of North East India/Manjil Hazarika.
3. Manipur: land, people, demography and historiography/Salem Irene.
4. Women freedom fighters in Assam: negotiating a historical disconnect/Ranjana Mishra.
5. Trend of historical research in Tripura: a survey/Satyadeo Poddar.
6. Sino-Indian conflict of 1962 and Nehru/Ajai Kumar Misra.
7. Arunachal Pradesh: a matter of dispute between India and China/Amit Kumar Pandey.
8. Alienation and insurgencies in the North East India/B.B. Kumar.
9. Conflict transformation in North East India: core issues and challenges/Rajib Handique.
10. Integration, illusion and anomie/Bhawani Singh Shekhawat.
11. Paradox of assimilation and alienation in North East India/Rakhee Bhattacharya.
12. External influences on the North East insurgency/Anand Kumar.
13. Inter-tribal conflicts in the Northeast India and the problem of social exclusion: the reangs imbroglio of Mizoram/K.N. Jena and Bindu Ranjan Chakama.
14. Ethnicity, identity crisis and the ethnic resurgence in the North Eastern region of India/C.D. Amar.
15. Insurgency in Assam: a case study of ULFA/Swati Thakur.
16. Children of North-East: trauma revisited/Kumkum Singh.
17. Manipur in search of a new dawn/Anju Rawat.
18. Retrospecting Kuki Military organisation warriors in the light of SAWM-INN/Th. Hethang George Haokip.
19. Human rights: response and challenges with special reference to North-East/Amita Sonker and Shalini Gupta.
III. Society, culture and economy of North East India:
20. Preparing the North eastern economy for the ASEAN linkage/Gulshan Sachdeva.
21. Interrogating community management state, market and community in Arunachal's agrarian transition/Deepak K. Mishra.
22. North east problems: from economics to political economy/Amar Yumnam.
23. English, a colonial language: its impact and impression on North Eastern states/Achla Sonker and Shubhra Rajput.
24. Majuli: the heritage river island, Assam/Dileep Medhi.
25. The enchanting heritage of culture: North East India/Alka Chadha.
26. Cultural transformation of Tai Ahoms of North East India/Manjari Mehrotra.
27. A glimpse of traditional Naga: society and culture/Shilpi Singh.
28. Development of tea industry on colonial Assam/Sakshi Roy.
29. Angami: Naga's and their festivals/Pankaj Sharma and Rashmi Nirwal.
30. Garos: a study of struggle and accomplishments/Madhu Rajput.