PART I: Overcoming the Geopolitical Barriers to Peace.
1. The End Result: Two States with Secure and Recognized Borders.
2. Is the One-State Solution a Barrier to Peace?
3. Is a Noncontiguous Palestinian State a Barrier to Peace?
4. Can Peace Be Achieved without Compromising Rights?
5. Is the Division of Jerusalem a Barrier to Peace?
6. Are the Informal Geneva Accords a Basis for or a Barrier to Peace?
7. Can Israel Make Peace and Prevent Terrorism at the Same Time?
8. Are Israeli Counterterrorism Measures the Cause of Suicide Bombings and a Barrier to Peace?
9. What If a Palestinian State Became a Launching Pad for Terrorism?
10. Will Civil Wars Be Necessary to Bring About Peace?
11. Is the Security Fence a Barrier to Peace?
12. Is a Militarized Palestine a Barrier to Peace?
13. Is the Iranian Nuclear Threat a Barrier to Peace?
PART II: Overcoming the Hatred Barriers to Peace.
14. More Palestinian Than the Palestinians.
15. More Israeli Than the Israelis.
16. A Case Study in Hate and Intimidation.
17. Will Anti-Semitism Decrease as Israel Moves toward Peace with the Palestinians?
Conclusion: The Contributions Peace Can Make.