Section One : Classical Source Material:
1. Krishna in the Mahabharata: the Death of Karna / Alf Hiltebeitel.
2. Krishna in the Bhagavad-gita / Robert N. Minor.
3. Harivamsha: The Dynasty of Krishna / Ekkhard Lorenz.
4. Krishna and the Bhagavata Purana / Edwin F. Bryant.
Section Two : Regional Literary Expressions:
5. Orissa-Shri Krishna Jagannath: Translation of Mushali Parva from Sarala's Mahabharata / Bijoy M. Misra.
6. Assam-Shankaradeva's Parijata Harana Nata / William L. Smith.
7. Tamil Nadu-Weaving Garlands in Tamil: the Poetry of the Alvars / Vasudha Narayanan.
8. Maharashtra-Games with God: Sakhya Bhakti in Marathi Sant Poetry / Vidyut Aklujkar.
9. Vraj-Fishing in Sur's Ocean / John Stratton Hawley.
10. Rajasthan-Mirabhai and her Poetry / Nancy Martin.
11. Gujarat-Krishna in the Poetry of Narasimha Mehta / Neelima Shukla Bhatt.
12. Sanskrit from Tamil Nadu-At Play in the Forests of the Lord: The Gopalavimshati of Vedanta Deshika / Steven P. Hopkins.
Section Three : Philosophy and Theology:
13. Krishna in Advaita Vedanta: The Supreme Brahman in Human Form / Lance E. Nelson.
14. Ramanuja and the Meaning of Krishna's Descent and Embodiment on this Earth / Francis X. Clooney, S.J.
15. Madhva Vedanta and Krishna / Deepak Sharma.
16. The Six Sandarbhas of Jiva Gosvamin / Satyanarayana Dasa.
17. A Selection from the Bhaktirasamritasindhu of Rupa Gosvamin / David Haberman.
18. The Divine Feminine in the Theology of Krishna / Graham Schweig.
Section Four : Hagiography and Praxis:
19. Kumbhandas: the Devotee as Salt of the Earth / Richard Barz.
20. A Vallabhite Guidebook for the Worship of Krishna's Divine Images / Paul Arney.
21. Vaishnava Pilgrimage: Select Puranic Texts / Paul Sherbow.
22. Chaitanya Vaishnavism and the Holy Names / Neal Delmonico.