In addition to all European Pharmacopoeia texts being included, the new edition also features:
Monographs and content updates:
- 25 new BP monographs, 38 new Ph. Eur. monographs.
- 133 amended BP monographs.
- All monographs from the Ph. Eur. 10th edition as amended by Supplements 10.1 to 10.5 are included.
- Ph. Eur. supplements 10.6, 10.7, and 10.8 included as in-year online and download product updates.
- We're releasing new BPCRS to coincide with the new and revised monographs in the BP 2022. This means you can order the new chemical reference standards alongside the BP 2022 - helping you comply with the new standards from January 2022. Browse our BPCRS catalogue.
Online tools and guides:
- NEW Revision History (beta) - Quickly find and understand the significance of changes to a monograph so you can better assess the impact to your work.
- Tracked Changes makes it easier to identify changes made to monographs and view the most recent versions suitable to you. Save time when reading through monographs with clear symbols highlighting different types of changes and customise your view by toggling through different levels of detail.
- Streamlined Timeline and cleaner design helps you find the information you need. Easily see the editions of the BP in which a monograph was published and subsequently revised. Archive subscribers can now access all previous editions of BP and Ph. Eur., through the improved navigation.
- Concise ‘How to use the BP’ guide helps you to comply with the BP, navigate more effectively and follow formulated product monographs.
- Great value access to the information you need. Choose from a range of flexible licences and formats – including full online and offline access.