Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Islamic Studies > Islamic History of India
Displaying 1 - 119
1. Advent of Islam in India and Arab Conquest of Sindh / Srivastava, Kamal Shankar
2. Agrarian System of Islam / Amini, Maulana Mohd. Taqi
3. The Agrarian System of Moslem India / Moreland, W.H.
4. Allamah Fadl-i-Haq: Scholar and Freedom Fighter / Ali, Abdul (Prof.)
5. Ameer Ali on Islam: Essays on Islamic History and Culture and His Historical Letters to the Time from 1891 to 1928 / Ali, Imtiaz (Ed.)
6. At the Confluence of Two Rivers: Muslims and Hindus in South India / Assayag, Jackie
7. Azadi Ke Deewane Muslim Deshbhakt: It Contains the Biographical Sketches of the Muslim Freedom Fighters Who Laid their Lives for Country's Freedom / Pande, B.N.
8. Bhartiya Swatantarta Sangram Aur Maulana Muhammed Ali Johar / Aggarwal, Brajvasi Lal
9. The Cambridge Illustrated History of the Islamic World (Cambridge Illustrated Histories) / Robinson, Francis (Ed.)
10. The Challenge of Islamic Renaissance / Quddus, Sayed Abdul
11. Contributions to the History of Islamic Civilization / Bukhsh, S. Khuda
12. Conversion and Poll Tax in Early Islam / Dennett, Danial C.
13. Cultural History of the Muslims / Bartold, V.V.
14. Darul-Uloom Deoband and it's Role in National Movement / Ansari, Ishrat Husain
15. Decisive Moments in the History of Islam / Enan, Muhammad Abdullah
16. Early History of Eastern India: From the Earliest Times to the Muslim Conquest; Vol.1 / Pal, Promode Lal
17. Early History of India: From 600 B.C. to the Muhammadan Conquest Including the Invasion of Alexander The Great / Smith, Vincent A.
18. An Eighteenth Century Agrarian Manual: Yasin's Dastur-i-Malguzari / Mahmud, S. Hasan
19. Emergence of Islam in Kerala in 20th Century / Kurup, K.K.N. & Ismail, E.
20. Emergence of Islam in Ladakh / Aabedi, Zain-ul-Aabedin
21. Emperors Humayun and Akbar (1530-1591) / Ansari, Ishrat Husain; Nazir, Parwez & Hamid Afaq Qureshi al-Taimi al-Siddiqi (Trs.)
22. Empowerment of Indian Muslims: Perspectives, Planning and Road Ahead / Beg, Mirza Asmer & Kidwai, A.R. (Eds.)
23. Glorious Past of Indian Ulama: English Rendering of Ulema,i-i-Hindi ka Shandar Mazi by Sayed Mohammad Mian, Volume 1 (To be completed in 3 Volumes) / Ansari, Ishrat Husain & Hamid Afaq Qureshi al-Taimi al-Siddiqi (Trs.)
24. Great Divide: Muslim Separatism and Partition / Bhatt, S.C.
25. Hindu Muslim Relations in Medieval Bengal (Medieval Period) / Sarkar, Jagadish Narayan (Dr.)
26. Hindu-Muslim Question and Our Freedom Struggle; 2 Volumes / Ashraf, K.M.
27. Historians of Medieval India: Studies in Indo-Muslim Historical Writing / Hardy, Peter
28. Historical Role of Islam / Rahman, Zikr-ur
29. The History of Bengal, Vol.2: Muslim Period (1200 AD -1757 AD) / Sarkar, Sir Jadunath (Ed.)
30. History of India 1600-1800: Selected Essays / Kumar, Nirmal (Ed.)
31. A History of India: Muntakhab-ut-Tsestikh; 3 Volumes / Shah, Abdul-Qadir Ibn-i-Muluk
32. History of Islam, translated by Atiq ur Rehman; 3 Volumes / Najibabadi, Akbar Shah Khan
33. History of Islamic Civilization / Qureshi, Ehsan
34. History of Islamic Legal Theories: An Introduction to Sunni Usul Al-Fiqh / Hallaq, Wael B.
35. History of Kafferistan / Chohan, Amar Singh
36. History of Muslim in India; 2 Volumes / Syed, M.H. (Ed.)
37. A History of Muslim Philosophy: With Short Accounts of Other Disciplines & the Modern Renaissance in Muslim lands; 2 Volumes / Sharif, M.M.
38. A History of Muslim Rule in Kashmir (1320-1819) / Parmu, R.K. (Dr.)
39. History of Muslims / Siddiqui, M.A.
40. History of the Islamic World / Ashanullah, M.
41. History of the Rise of the Mahomedan Power in India (Till the Year A.D. 1612), 4 Volumes / Ferishta, Mahomed Kasim
42. History of the Shattari Silsila / Ahmad, Qazi Moinuddin
43. History Testifiess to the Infallibility of the Quran Early History of the Child / Fatoohi, Louay (Dr.)
44. India and Uzbekistan: Khuda Bakhsh International Seminar, December 1993 on Historical and Cultural Links between India and Uzbekistan
45. India in the Early 19th Century: An Iranian's Travel Account / Behbahani, Ahmad
46. The Indian Muslims / Mujeeb, M.
47. Indian Muslims in Freedom Struggle / Chopra, P.N. (Ed.)
48. Indian Muslims: Need for a Positive Outlook / Khan, Maulana Wahiduddin
49. Indian National Congress and the Muslims, 1928-1947 / Padmasha (Dr.)
50. Indo-Pak History of Muslims / Siddiqui, Mohd. Atique
51. International Encyclopaedia of Islamic History; 15 Volumes
52. Islam and Indian Muslims / Ali, Mir Sajjad & Rahman, Zainab
53. Islam and Muslim History in South Asia / Robinson, Francis
54. Islam and Muslims in South Asia / Ahmad, Zafar
55. Islam Builds in India / Soundara, Rajan K.V.
56. Islam in History / Lewis, Bernard
57. Islam in History / Munir, Mohammad
58. Islam in History and Society; (Translated from French and annotated) / Rashid, Asma & Bennabi, Malik
59. Islam in India: The Impact of Civilization / Engineer, Asghar Ali (Ed.)
60. Islam: An Historical Introduction / Endress, Gerhard
61. Islam: Origin, Religious and Political Growth and Its Present State / Hurgronje, C. Snouck
62. Islamic Methodology in History / Rahman, F.
63. Islamic Revolution in Iran / Hassanain, F.M.
64. Islamic Studies in India: A Survey of Human, Institutional and Documentary Sources / Taher, Mohamed
65. Islamic Thought and Its Place in History / O'Leary, De Lacy
66. The Islamization of Kashmir: A Study of Muslim Missionaries / Neve, Ernest F.
67. Islam's Historic Role / Razi, Muhammad & Syed, M.H.
68. Journey of a Lifetime / Amin, Mohamed
69. Kashmir's Transition to Islam: The Role of Muslim Rishis (15th-18th Century) / Khan, Mohammed Ishaq
70. Khudai Khidmatgar and National Movement (Momentous Speeches of Badshah Khan) / Ramu, P.S.
71. Local Governments and Administration During Muslim Rule in India / Kumar, Raj (Ed.)
72. The Mahdawi Movement in India / Qamaruddin (Dr.)
73. Manipuri Muslims: Historical Perspectives (615-2000 CE) / Ahmed, Farooque
74. Medieval India I: Researches in the History of India (1200-1750) / Habib, Irfan (Ed.)
75. The Mosques of the Indian Subcontinent / Bunce, Fredrick W.
76. Mughal Inlay Art / Nath, R.
77. Muslim Administration in Orissa 1568-1751 A.D. / Haque, M.A.
78. Muslim Communitles in Gujarat: Preliminary Studies in their History and Social Organization / Misra, Satish C.
79. Muslim Endowments and Society in Bitish India / Kozlowski, Gregory C.
80. Muslim Freedom Fighters of India: Selected Documents; 2 Volumes / Ansari, Md. Yakub
81. Muslim Freedom Fighters of India; 3 Volumes / Ganjoo, S.
82. Muslim Isolationism and Communalism; 4 Volumes / Johari, J.C. (Ed.)
83. Muslim Kingship in India / Singh, N.K. (Ed.)
84. Muslim Rule in Deccan / Taher, Mohamed (Ed.)
85. Muslim Rule in Kashimr (1554 A.D. to 1586 A.D.) / Wani, Nizam-Ud-Din
86. Muslim Rule in Medieval India / Verma, B.R. & Bakshi, S.R. (Eds.)
87. Muslim Separatism and the Partition of India / Chakravarty, Debadutta
88. Muslim Slave System in Medieval India / Lal, K.S.
89. Muslim Society in Northern India: 15th and Early Half of the 16th Century / Zaki, Muhammad
90. Muslims (India: 50 Years of Independence (1947-1997): Status, Growth and Development, Vol. 18) / Rizvi, S.H.M.; Roy, Shibani & Dutta, B.B.
91. Muslims and the Congress: Select Correspondence of Dr. M.A. Ansari 1912-1935 / Hasan, Mushirul
92. Muslims and the Indian National Congress 1885-1924 / Saxena, Vinod Kumar
93. Muslims in India Since Independence: A Regional Perspective / Qureshi, M.Hashim
94. Muslims in India: Recent Contributions to Literature on Religion, Philosophy, History and Social Aspects / Taher, Mohamed
95. Muslims of India Exclusionary Processes and Inclusionary Measures / Matin, Abdul (et. al.) (Eds.)
96. Muslims of India: Their Literature on Education, History Politics, Religion, Socio-Economic and Communal Problems / Haroon, Mohammed (Dr.)
97. The Muslims of the Indian Sub-continent after the 11th September Attacks / Grare, Frederic (Ed.)
98. Muslims: India 50 Years of Indepence: 1947-97 Status, Growth and Development: Volum. 18 / Rizvi, S.H.M. & et. al.
99. On Islamic History and Culture: Historical Studies / Nizami, Khaliq Ahmad
100. On Sources and Source Material / Nizami, Khaliq Ahmad
101. Perso-Arabic Sources of Information on the Life and Conditions in the Sultanate of Delhi / Siddiqui, Iqtidar Husain
102. Political History of Indian Muslims (1958-1947) / Gopal, Ram
103. Regionalizing Pan-Islamism: Documents on the Khilafat Movement / Hasan, Mushirul & Pernau, Margrit (Eds.)
104. Reinterpreting Islamic Historiography: Harun Al-Rashid and the Narrative of the Abbasid Caliphate / El-Hibri, Tayeb
105. Religion and Society in the India of the 13th century / Ibn-al-Athir
106. Resisting Regimes: Myth, Memory, and the Shaping of a Muslim Identity / Mayaram, Shail
107. Return to Roots: Emancipation of Indian Muslims / Lal, K.S.
108. The Rise of Muslim Power in Gujarat: A history of Gujarat from 1298 to 1442 / Misra, Satish Chandra
109. Role of Muslim League in National Politics / Pandey, Deepak
110. Role of Muslims in Indian Politics (1857-1947) / Sharma, Kamlesh
111. Role of Muslims in the National Movement (1912-1930): A Study of Bihar / Imam, Mohd. Muzaffar
112. Shahjahanabad: The Sovereign City in Mughal India 1639-1739 / Blake, Stephen P.
114. Society and Cuture During the Mughal Age / Chopra, P. N.
115. The Spirit of Islam: A History of the Evolution and Ideals of Islam with a Life of the Prophet / Ali, Syed Ameer
116. Studies in History of Indian Muslims: A Critical Commentary on Elliot & Dowson's History of India / Hodivala, Shahpurshah H.
117. Theory and Practice of Muslim State in India / Lal, K.S.
118. Theory and Practices of Chishti Sufi in 19th Century Awadh: Life and Works of Shah Muhammad Mehdi 'Ata of Salon (Translated from Persian into English) / Ansari, Ishrat Husain & Hamid Afaq Qureshi al-Taimi al-Siddiqi (Trs.)
119. Threat of Islam - Indian Dimensions: A Critique of Events and Thoughts Processes (1857-1993) / Jog, B.N.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2022, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)