Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Arts and Architecture > Design and Paintings
Displaying 1 - 143
1. Abstraction in Indian Painting: Post Independence Era / Jahan, Badar
2. An Aesthetic Voyage of Indo Tibetan Painting: Alchi and Tabo / Singh, A.K. (Dr.)
3. Aesthetics of the Time: A View of Fatehpur Sikri Motifs / Goswami, Meghali
4. Ajanta Paintings: Unidentified and Misinterpreted / Talim, Meena (Dr.)
5. Ajanta: Handbook of the Paintings; 3 Volumes / Schlingloff, Dieter
6. An Anthropological Study of Cartoons in India / Sahay, K.N.
7. Architectural Tourism / Girish, Revathy
8. Art and Polemic in Pakistan: Cultural Politics and Tradition in Contemporary Miniature Painting / Whiles, Virginia
9. Art of Glass: Ancient to Medieval Period / Dillon, Edward
10. The Art of Naina Dalal: Contemporary Indian Printmaker / Parimoo, Ratan & Gauri Parimoo Krishnan
11. The Art of Paintings: Under the Geart Mughals / Mishra, T.N.
12. Art of Vivan Sundaram / Kapoor, Kamala
13. Art Treasures from Dresden / National Museum (Comp.)
14. Artificial Silk / Woodhouse
15. Asian Embroidery / Dhamija, Jasleen
16. Bagh Caves: Painting and Sculptures / Talim, Meena
17. Bamboo: From Green Design to Sustainable Design / Reubens, Rebecca
18. Bamiyan, Hariti and Kindred Iconics / Sharma, Nirmala
19. Basohli Paintings of the Rasamanjari / Randhawa, R.S. & Bhambri, S.D.
20. Bharatiya Chitrakala ki Parampara / Verma, Mahendra
21. Bharatiya Chitrakala: Punruthan mein Lok Kala ka Yogdan / Virha, Rachna
22. Bhartiya Chitra Kala Ka Vaibhav (in Hindi) / Agarawala, R.A.
23. Birds and Animals in Mughal Miniature Paintings / Khanam, Zaheda
24. Boats of Bengal: Eighteenth Century Portraits by Balthazar Solvyns / Hardgrave, Robert L. (Jr.)
25. Buddhist Paintings of Tun-Huang in the National Museum, New Delhi / Lokesh Chandra & Nirmala Sharma
26. Bundi School of Painting / Sodhi, Jiwan
27. Centre of Pahari Paintings / Singh, Chandramani
28. Chalcolithic Pottery Paintings (With special reference to Central India and Deccan) / Datta, Veena
29. Chitra: A Play in One Act / Tagore, Rabindranath
30. Chitra-Pothi: Illustrated Palm-Leaf Manuscripts from Orissa / Das, J.P.
31. Colours of a Desert Land: Rajasthan / Sahai, Surendra
32. Crafts Atlas of India / Jaitly, Jaya
33. Crossing Cultural Frontiers: Biblical Themes in Mughal Painting / Verma, S.P.
34. Despair and Modernity: Reflections from Modern Indian Painting / Dehejia, Harsha V.; Jha, Prem Shankar & Hoskote, Ranjit (Eds.)
35. Drawings and Collages / Gujral, Satish
36. The Dreamer Awakes: Poems and Paintings / Zafar, Beo & Chinoy, Tabinda
37. Early Indian Painting in Sanskrit Literature / Saxena, Jyotsana
38. Early Wall Painting of Garhwal / Kamboj, B.P.
39. Earrings: Ornamental Identity and Beauty in India / Ganguly, Waltraud (Dr.)
40. The Eight Nayikas / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
41. Elephant in Indian Painting: From Pre-Historic Period to Rajasthani Style / Sultana, Parveen
42. Empowered Masters: Tibetan Wall Paintings of Mahasiddhas at Gyantse / Schroeder, Ulrich von
43. Exotic Indian Interiors / Chopra, Tarun
44. Female Attire in Miniature Painting: With Special Reference of Rajasthan / Bharti, Shalini
45. Fire and Other Images / Sen, Paritosh
46. Foundations of Oriental Art and Symbolism: Introduction to Hindu, Buddhist and Taoist Art / Burckhardt, Titus
47. From the Earthly World to the Realm of Gods: Kasturbhai Lalbhai Collection of Indian Drawings / Parimoo, Ratan
48. Glass Paintings: An Ephemeral Art in India / Gupta, Samita
49. Growth and Tradition of Pahari Miniature Painting / Rahi, Onkara
50. A Guide to the Indian Miniature / Ganpatye, Pramod
51. Gujarati School and Jaina Manuscript Paintings / Parimoo, Ratan
52. History of Fashion Design / Tyagi, Anita
53. History of Indian Temple Architecture, Sculpture and Paintings; 2 Volumes / Rani, Madhu (Dr.)
54. Horse and Elephant Armour / Pant, G.N.
55. In the Absence of Jagannatha: The Anasara Paintings Replacing the Jagannatha Icon in Puri and South Orissa (India) / Fischer, Eberhard & Pathy, Dinanath
56. Incredible India: Arrested Movement Sculpture and Painting / Vatsyayan, Kapila
57. Indian Book Painting: From Jahangir's Album in the State Library in Berlin / Kuhnel, Ernst & Goetz, Hermann
58. Indian Ivory / Dwivedi, V.P
59. Indian Miniatures: The Library of A. Chester Beatty / Arnold, Sir Thomas W.
60. Indian Painting: A Romance / Prasad, Usha
61. Indian Painting: The Lesser Known Traditions / Dallapiccola, Anna L
62. Indian Paintings and Drawings / Sharma, O.P.
63. Indian Paintings in the Sarabhai Foundation / Goswami, B.N.
64. Jain Vastrapatas: Jain Paintings on Cloth and Paper / Andhare, Shridhar & Bhojak, Laxmanbhai
65. Jain Wall Painting in Doab Region: With special reference to Saharanpur and Adjoining Areas / Jain, Madhu
66. Jammu Ragamala Paintings / Charak, Sukhdev Singh
67. Jeypore Enamels / Jacob, S.S. & Hendley, T.H.
68. The Journey Outside to India from North South, East West to the Centre, Madhyam: Forty Years 1958-1998 / Om Prakash
69. Journeys: Four Generations of Indian Artists in Their Own Words; 2 Volumes / Dalmia, Yashodhara
70. Kangra Painting of the Bihari Satsai
71. Kanha Priya: Romantic Moments in Poetry and Painting / Dehejia, Harsha V. & Sharma, Vijay
72. Kite's Eye View India: Between Earth and Sky / Chorier, Nicolas
73. Krishna in Indian Art: Sursagar Paintings of Awadh School / Mishra, Neeru
74. The Legend of Krishna in Wall Paintings of Gujarat and Rajasthan / Zaveri, Pradip
75. Lepaksi Temple: A Cultural and Architectural Study / Rao, D. Hanumantha
76. Living in India / Soni, Varun
77. Madhubani Painting / Thakur, Upendra
78. Mahiravanacaritam in Indian Paintings / Nagar, Shanti Lal
79. Mandala: The Art of Creating Future / Laine, June-Elleni
80. Marvels of Kishangarh Paintings (Collection of National Museum, New Delhi) / Mathur, Vijay Kumar
81. Materials and Techniques of Ancient Wall Paintings of Sri Lanka (Rare Book) / Agrawal, O.P. & Wickramasinghe, Nanda Amara
82. The Matrix and Diamond World Mandalas in Shingon Buddhism; 2 Volumes (bound in one) (Compact Edition) / Snodgrass, Adrian
83. Miniature Paintings and Sculpture on Krsna: With Particular Reference to Bhagavata Purana and other Texts / Nagar, Shanti Lal
84. Miniature Paintings on the Holy Ramayan / Nagar, Shanti Lal
85. Mirth of Jaipur Wall Painting / Chaturvedi, Mamta (Dr.)
86. The Mosques of the Indian Subcontinent / Bunce, Fredrick W.
87. Mughal and Persian Paintings and Illustrated Manuscripts in The Raza Library, Rampur / Schmitz, Barbara & Desai, Ziyaud-Din A.
88. Mughal Chitrakatha / Mughal Paintings (in Hindi) / Deeba, Faraha (Dr.)
89. Mughal Painting: An Interplay of Indigenous and Foreign Traditions / Srivastava, Ashok Kumar
90. Mural Paintings of Andhra / Krishnakumari, Myneni
91. Murals for Goddesses and Gods: The Tradition of Osakothi Ritual Painting in Orissa, India / Fischer, Eberhard & Pathy, Dinanath
92. Nainsukh of Guler: A Great Indian Painter from a Small Hill-State / Goswamy, B.N.
93. Nathdwara Paintings from the Anil Relia Collection: The Portal to Shrinathji / Krishna, Kalyan and Talwar, Kay
94. Orchha Paintings / Aruna
95. Ordinary Life in Mughal India: The Evidence from Painting / Verma, S.P.
96. Pahari Masters: Court Painters of Northern India / Goswamy, B.N. & Fischer, Eberhard
97. Pahari Paintings of an Ancient Romance: The Love Story of Usha-Aniruddha / Dehejia, Harsha V. & Sharma, Vijay
98. Painted Scrolls of Asia: Hindu, Buddhist and Lamaistic / Sharma, Shiv Kumar
99. Painted Words: Kangra Paintings of Matiram's Rasraj / Dehejia, Harsha V. & Sharma, Vijay
100. The Painter in Ancient India / Sivaramamurti, C.
101. Paintings and Lifestyles of Jammu Region: From 17th to 19th Century A.D.; 2 Volumes / Kumar, Raj (Dr.)
102. Panorama of Himalayan Art / Handa, O.C.
103. A Panorama of the Life of Lord Buddha / Haldar, Asitkumar
104. Piety and Splendour: Sikh Heritage in Art / Goswamy, B.N.
105. Pilgrim, Exile, Sorcerer: The Painterly Evolution of Jehangir Sabavala / Hoskote, Ranjit
106. Principles of Design through Photography / Mathew, Deepak John (PhD)
107. Punjab Murals / Aryan, K.C.
108. Punjab Painting / Srivastava, R.P.
109. Rabindra Chitravali: Paintings of Rabindranath Tagore; 4 Volumes / Kumar, R. Siva (Ed.) (Prof.)
110. Rajput Paintings: Being an Account of the Hindu Paintings of Rajasthan and the Panjab Himalayas from the Sixteenth to the Nineteenth Century Described in Their Relation to Contemporary Thought with Texts and Translations; 2 Volumes / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
111. The Ramayana in Bengali Folk Paintings / Bose, Mandakranta
112. Rasikapriya: Ritikavya of Keshavdas in Ateliers of Love / Dehejia, Harsha V.
113. Reproduction of Rajasthani Paintings; 3 Volumes
114. Restoration of Indian Miniature Paintings / Gupta, K.K.
115. Reverse Glass Painting In India / Dallapiccola, Anna L.
116. Riddles of Indian Rockshelter Paintings / Tiwari, S.K.
117. The Royal Bequest: Art Treasures of the Baroda Museum and Picture Gallery / Doshi, Saryu (Ed.)
118. Sigiriya Paintings of Srilanka: Identification and Interpretation / Talim, Meena
119. A Sketch of the History of Painting; 2 Volumes / Wornum, Ralph Nicolson
120. A Socio-Economic Study of Company Paintings / Mishra, T.N.
121. Splendid Style of Kishangarh Painting / Sumahendra (Dr.)
122. Splendours of Himachal Heritage / Anand, Mulk Raj (Ed.)
123. Splendours of The Vijayanagara Empire: Architecture, Art and Painting / Poornachand, C. & Choudary, D. Kiran Kranth
124. A Study of Bundi School of Painting: The Collection of the National Museum / Sodhi, Jiwan
125. A Study of the Representation of Krisna Theme in the Visual Arts of Rajasthan / Khanna, Vandana
126. A Survey of Indian Painting / Srivastava, Kamal Shankar
127. Textile Designing: Theory and Concept / Jain, Tanya
128. Thanka Painting of the Tsang-pa Tradition of Tibet / Sangpo, Phuntsok
129. The Tibetan Art of Healing / Baker, Ian A.
130. Tibetan Paintings / Roerich, George
131. Tibetan Paintings: A Study of Tibetan Thankas, Eleventh to Nineteenth Centuries / Pal, Pratapaditya
132. The Tibetan Thangka: Collection in A.P. State Museum, Hyderabad / Sarma, V. Suguna (Dr.)
133. Unknown Pahari Wall Paintings in North India / Aryan, K.C.
134. Varnika: Art Exhibition Rajasthan School of Art Alumni / Sharma, M.K. 'Sumahendra' (Curator)
135. Veriegated Vista: Painting Sculpture and Printmaking in Post Independence Uttar Pradesh / Bhatnagar, Shefali
136. Views in India, China and on the Shores of the Red Sea; 2 Volumes (bound in 1) / Elliott, C. Robert & Roberts, Emma
137. Vishvarupa: Paintings on the Cosmic from of Krishna-Vasudeva / Ranjan, Neena
138. Wall Paintings from Ancient Shrines in Central Asia: Recovered by Sir Aurel Stein and Described by Fred Andrews; 2 Volumes / Aurel Stein & Andrews, Fred H.
139. The Wall Paintings from Ancient Shrines of Central Asia; 2 Volumes (Portfolio Volume) / Aurel Stein & et. al.
140. Wall Paintings from Central India / Agarawala, R.A.
141. The Wall Paintings of India, Central Asia and Ceylon; A Comparative Study by B. Rowland with introduction, Essays on the Nature of Buddhist Art; 2 Volumes / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
142. Wall Paintings of Rajasthan: Amber and Jaipur / Cimino, Rosa Maria
143. Words on Canvas: JP Das and His Work / Mishra, Ganeswar (Ed.)
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2023, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)