Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Arts and Architecture > Design and Paintings
Displaying 1 - 164
1. Abstraction in Indian Painting: Post Independence Era / Jahan, Badar
2. An Aesthetic Voyage of Indo Tibetan Painting: Alchi and Tabo / Singh, A.K. (Dr.)
3. Aesthetics of the Time: A View of Fatehpur Sikri Motifs / Goswami, Meghali
4. Ahmedabad 600: Portraits of a City / Balasubrahmanyan, Suchitra & Sagara, Sharmila
5. Ajanta Paintings: Unidentified and Misinterpreted / Talim, Meena (Dr.)
6. Ajanta: Handbook of the Paintings; 3 Volumes / Schlingloff, Dieter
7. An Anthropological Study of Cartoons in India / Sahay, K.N.
8. Architectural Tourism / Girish, Revathy
9. Art and Polemic in Pakistan: Cultural Politics and Tradition in Contemporary Miniature Painting / Whiles, Virginia
10. Art of Glass: Ancient to Medieval Period / Dillon, Edward
11. The Art of Naina Dalal: Contemporary Indian Printmaker / Parimoo, Ratan & Gauri Parimoo Krishnan
12. The Art of Paintings: Under the Geart Mughals / Mishra, T.N.
13. Art of Vivan Sundaram / Kapoor, Kamala
14. Art Treasures from Dresden / National Museum (Comp.)
15. Artificial Silk / Woodhouse
16. The Artists of Nathadwara: The Practice of Painting in Rajasthan / Lyons, Tryna
17. Asian Embroidery / Dhamija, Jasleen
18. Bagh Caves: Painting and Sculptures / Talim, Meena
19. Bamboo: From Green Design to Sustainable Design / Reubens, Rebecca
20. Bamiyan, Hariti and Kindred Iconics / Sharma, Nirmala
21. Banaras: Eternity Watches Time / Parekh, Manu
22. Basohli Paintings of the Rasamanjari / Randhawa, R.S. & Bhambri, S.D.
23. Bharatiya Chitrakala ki Parampara / Verma, Mahendra
24. Bharatiya Chitrakala: Punruthan mein Lok Kala ka Yogdan / Virha, Rachna
25. Bhartiya Chitra Kala Ka Vaibhav (in Hindi) / Agarawala, R.A.
26. Birds and Animals in Mughal Miniature Paintings / Khanam, Zaheda
27. Boats of Bengal: Eighteenth Century Portraits by Balthazar Solvyns / Hardgrave, Robert L. (Jr.)
28. Buddhist Paintings of Tun-Huang in the National Museum, New Delhi / Lokesh Chandra & Nirmala Sharma
29. Bundi School of Painting / Sodhi, Jiwan
30. Call of the Real: Contemporary Indian Artists from Bengal / Sinha, Modhurima
31. Centre of Pahari Paintings / Singh, Chandramani
32. Chalcolithic Pottery Paintings (With special reference to Central India and Deccan) / Datta, Veena
33. Chitra: A Play in One Act / Tagore, Rabindranath
34. Chitra-Pothi: Illustrated Palm-Leaf Manuscripts from Orissa / Das, J.P.
35. Chola Migrations: Krishen Khanna / Lynton, Norbert
36. The City Palace Museum Udaipur: Paintings of Mewar Court Life / Topsfield, Andrew
37. Colours of a Desert Land: Rajasthan / Sahai, Surendra
38. Crafts Atlas of India / Jaitly, Jaya
39. Crossing Cultural Frontiers: Biblical Themes in Mughal Painting / Verma, S.P.
40. The Dancer on the Horse: Reflections on the Art of Iranna GR / Hoskote, Ranjit
41. Despair and Modernity: Reflections from Modern Indian Painting / Dehejia, Harsha V.; Jha, Prem Shankar & Hoskote, Ranjit (Eds.)
42. Drawings and Collages / Gujral, Satish
43. The Dreamer Awakes: Poems and Paintings / Zafar, Beo & Chinoy, Tabinda
44. Early Indian Painting in Sanskrit Literature / Saxena, Jyotsana
45. Early Wall Painting of Garhwal / Kamboj, B.P.
46. Earrings: Ornamental Identity and Beauty in India / Ganguly, Waltraud (Dr.)
47. The Eight Nayikas / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
48. Elephant in Indian Painting: From Pre-Historic Period to Rajasthani Style / Sultana, Parveen
49. Empowered Masters: Tibetan Wall Paintings of Mahasiddhas at Gyantse / Schroeder, Ulrich von
50. Exotic Indian Interiors / Chopra, Tarun
51. Female Attire in Miniature Painting: With Special Reference of Rajasthan / Bharti, Shalini
52. Fire and Other Images / Sen, Paritosh
53. The Flute and the Lotus Romantic Moment in Indian Poetry and Painting / Dehejia, Harsha
54. Foundations of Oriental Art and Symbolism: Introduction to Hindu, Buddhist and Taoist Art / Burckhardt, Titus
55. From the Earthly World to the Realm of Gods: Kasturbhai Lalbhai Collection of Indian Drawings / Parimoo, Ratan
56. Glass Paintings: An Ephemeral Art in India / Gupta, Samita
57. The Great Procession: A Mural by Krishen Khanna / Lynton, Norbert
58. Growth and Tradition of Pahari Miniature Painting / Rahi, Onkara
59. A Guide to the Indian Miniature / Ganpatye, Pramod
60. Gujarati School and Jaina Manuscript Paintings / Parimoo, Ratan
61. History of Fashion Design / Tyagi, Anita
62. History of Indian Temple Architecture, Sculpture and Paintings; 2 Volumes / Rani, Madhu (Dr.)
63. Horse and Elephant Armour / Pant, G.N.
64. Images in my Time / Khanna, Krishen
65. The Imperial Image: Paintings for the Mughal Court / Beach, Milo Cleveland
66. In the Absence of Jagannatha: The Anasara Paintings Replacing the Jagannatha Icon in Puri and South Orissa (India) / Fischer, Eberhard & Pathy, Dinanath
67. Incredible India: Arrested Movement Sculpture and Painting / Vatsyayan, Kapila
68. India: A Historical Lila: Auctions of India Modern and Contemporary Paintings, Drawings and Graphic Art / Tuli, Neville
69. Indian Art in Detail / Dallapiccola, Anna Libera
70. Indian Book Painting: From Jahangir's Album in the State Library in Berlin / Kuhnel, Ernst & Goetz, Hermann
71. Indian Ivory / Dwivedi, V.P
72. Indian Miniatures: The Library of A. Chester Beatty / Arnold, Sir Thomas W.
73. Indian Painting: A Romance / Prasad, Usha
74. Indian Painting: The Great Mural Tradition / Seth, Mira
75. Indian Painting: The Lesser Known Traditions / Dallapiccola, Anna L
76. Indian Paintings and Drawings / Sharma, O.P.
77. Indian Paintings in the Sarabhai Foundation / Goswami, B.N.
78. Jain Vastrapatas: Jain Paintings on Cloth and Paper / Andhare, Shridhar & Bhojak, Laxmanbhai
79. Jain Wall Painting in Doab Region: With special reference to Saharanpur and Adjoining Areas / Jain, Madhu
80. Jammu Ragamala Paintings / Charak, Sukhdev Singh
81. Jeypore Enamels / Jacob, S.S. & Hendley, T.H.
82. The Journey Outside to India from North South, East West to the Centre, Madhyam: Forty Years 1958-1998 / Om Prakash
83. Journeys: Four Generations of Indian Artists in Their Own Words; 2 Volumes / Dalmia, Yashodhara
84. Kalighat Paintings / Sinha, Suhashini & Panda, C.
85. Kalighat Paintings: Images from a Changing World / Jain, Jyotindra
86. Kangra Painting of the Bihari Satsai
87. Kanha Priya: Romantic Moments in Poetry and Painting / Dehejia, Harsha V. & Sharma, Vijay
88. Kite's Eye View India: Between Earth and Sky / Chorier, Nicolas
89. Krishna in Indian Art: Sursagar Paintings of Awadh School / Mishra, Neeru
90. Lahore: Paintings, Murals, and Calligraphy / Schmitz, Barbara (Ed.)
91. The Legend of Krishna in Wall Paintings of Gujarat and Rajasthan / Zaveri, Pradip
92. Lepaksi Temple: A Cultural and Architectural Study / Rao, D. Hanumantha
93. Lines from an Artistic Life: The Drawings of Adimoolam / Khanna, Krishen; De, Aditi & Sabavala, Jehangir
94. Living in India / Soni, Varun
95. Madhubani Painting / Thakur, Upendra
96. Mahiravanacaritam in Indian Paintings / Nagar, Shanti Lal
97. Mandala: The Art of Creating Future / Laine, June-Elleni
98. Marvels of Kishangarh Paintings (Collection of National Museum, New Delhi) / Mathur, Vijay Kumar
99. Materials and Techniques of Ancient Wall Paintings of Sri Lanka (Rare Book) / Agrawal, O.P. & Wickramasinghe, Nanda Amara
100. The Matrix and Diamond World Mandalas in Shingon Buddhism; 2 Volumes (bound in one) (Compact Edition) / Snodgrass, Adrian
101. Miniature Paintings and Sculpture on Krsna: With Particular Reference to Bhagavata Purana and other Texts / Nagar, Shanti Lal
102. Miniature Paintings on the Holy Ramayan / Nagar, Shanti Lal
103. Mirth of Jaipur Wall Painting / Chaturvedi, Mamta (Dr.)
104. The Mosques of the Indian Subcontinent / Bunce, Fredrick W.
105. Moving Pictures: The Rickshaw Art of Bangladesh / Dutt, Kuntala Lahiri & Williams, David J.
106. Mughal and Persian Paintings and Illustrated Manuscripts in The Raza Library, Rampur / Schmitz, Barbara & Desai, Ziyaud-Din A.
107. Mughal Chitrakatha / Mughal Paintings (in Hindi) / Deeba, Faraha (Dr.)
108. Mughal Painting: An Interplay of Indigenous and Foreign Traditions / Srivastava, Ashok Kumar
109. Mural Paintings of Andhra / Krishnakumari, Myneni
110. Murals for Goddesses and Gods: The Tradition of Osakothi Ritual Painting in Orissa, India / Fischer, Eberhard & Pathy, Dinanath
111. Nainsukh of Guler: A Great Indian Painter from a Small Hill-State / Goswamy, B.N.
112. Nathdwara Paintings from the Anil Relia Collection: The Portal to Shrinathji / Krishna, Kalyan and Talwar, Kay
113. Orchha Paintings / Aruna
114. Ordinary Life in Mughal India: The Evidence from Painting / Verma, S.P.
115. Pahari Masters: Court Painters of Northern India / Goswamy, B.N. & Fischer, Eberhard
116. Pahari Paintings of an Ancient Romance: The Love Story of Usha-Aniruddha / Dehejia, Harsha V. & Sharma, Vijay
117. Painted Scrolls of Asia: Hindu, Buddhist and Lamaistic / Sharma, Shiv Kumar
118. Painted Words: Kangra Paintings of Matiram's Rasraj / Dehejia, Harsha V. & Sharma, Vijay
119. The Painter in Ancient India / Sivaramamurti, C.
120. Paintings and Lifestyles of Jammu Region: From 17th to 19th Century A.D.; 2 Volumes / Kumar, Raj (Dr.)
121. Paintings of the Razmnama: The Book of War / Das, Asok Kumar
122. Panorama of Himalayan Art / Handa, O.C.
123. A Panorama of the Life of Lord Buddha / Haldar, Asitkumar
124. Paritosh Sen: In Retrospect / Majumdar, Mansi & et. al.
125. Peerless Image: Persian Painting and Its Sources / Grube, Ernst J.
126. Piety and Splendour: Sikh Heritage in Art / Goswamy, B.N.
127. Pilgrim, Exile, Sorcerer: The Painterly Evolution of Jehangir Sabavala / Hoskote, Ranjit
128. Principles of Design through Photography / Mathew, Deepak John (PhD)
129. Punjab Painting / Srivastava, R.P.
130. Rabindra Chitravali: Paintings of Rabindranath Tagore; 4 Volumes / Kumar, R. Siva (Ed.) (Prof.)
131. Rajput Paintings: Being an Account of the Hindu Paintings of Rajasthan and the Panjab Himalayas from the Sixteenth to the Nineteenth Century Described in Their Relation to Contemporary Thought with Texts and Translations; 2 Volumes / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
132. The Ramayana in Bengali Folk Paintings / Bose, Mandakranta
133. Rasikapriya: Ritikavya of Keshavdas in Ateliers of Love / Dehejia, Harsha V.
134. Reproduction of Rajasthani Paintings; 3 Volumes
135. Restoration of Indian Miniature Paintings / Gupta, K.K.
136. Reverse Glass Painting In India / Dallapiccola, Anna L.
137. Riddles of Indian Rockshelter Paintings / Tiwari, S.K.
138. The Royal Bequest: Art Treasures of the Baroda Museum and Picture Gallery / Doshi, Saryu (Ed.)
139. Sigiriya Paintings of Srilanka: Identification and Interpretation / Talim, Meena
140. A Sketch of the History of Painting; 2 Volumes / Wornum, Ralph Nicolson
141. A Socio-Economic Study of Company Paintings / Mishra, T.N.
142. Sojourns of a Painter: Shyamal Dutta Ray and His Times / Ghosh, Mrinal
143. Splendid Style of Kishangarh Painting / Sumahendra (Dr.)
144. Splendours of Himachal Heritage / Anand, Mulk Raj (Ed.)
145. A Study of Bundi School of Painting: The Collection of the National Museum / Sodhi, Jiwan
146. A Study of the Representation of Krisna Theme in the Visual Arts of Rajasthan / Khanna, Vandana
147. A Survey of Indian Painting / Srivastava, Kamal Shankar
148. Textile Designing: Theory and Concept / Jain, Tanya
149. Thanka Painting of the Tsang-pa Tradition of Tibet / Sangpo, Phuntsok
150. The Tibetan Art of Healing / Baker, Ian A.
151. Tibetan Paintings / Roerich, George
152. Tibetan Paintings: A Study of Tibetan Thankas, Eleventh to Nineteenth Centuries / Pal, Pratapaditya
153. The Tibetan Thangka: Collection in A.P. State Museum, Hyderabad / Sarma, V. Suguna (Dr.)
154. Varnika: Art Exhibition Rajasthan School of Art Alumni / Sharma, M.K. 'Sumahendra' (Curator)
155. Veriegated Vista: Painting Sculpture and Printmaking in Post Independence Uttar Pradesh / Bhatnagar, Shefali
156. Views in India, China and on the Shores of the Red Sea; 2 Volumes (bound in 1) / Elliott, C. Robert & Roberts, Emma
157. Vishvarupa: Paintings on the Cosmic from of Krishna-Vasudeva / Ranjan, Neena
158. Wall Paintings from Ancient Shrines in Central Asia: Recovered by Sir Aurel Stein and Described by Fred Andrews; 2 Volumes / Aurel Stein & Andrews, Fred H.
159. The Wall Paintings from Ancient Shrines of Central Asia; 2 Volumes (Portfolio Volume) / Aurel Stein & et. al.
160. Wall Paintings from Central India / Agarawala, R.A.
161. The Wall Paintings of India, Central Asia and Ceylon; A Comparative Study by B. Rowland with introduction, Essays on the Nature of Buddhist Art; 2 Volumes / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
162. Wall Paintings of Rajasthan: Amber and Jaipur / Cimino, Rosa Maria
163. Wonder of the Age: Master Painters of India 1100-1900 / Guy, John & Britschgi, Jorrit
164. Words on Canvas: JP Das and His Work / Mishra, Ganeswar (Ed.)
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2022, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)