Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Religion > Classics
Displaying 1 - 81
1. Adhyatma Ramayana of Maharsi Vedavyasa: Sanskrit text with transliteration, English commentary alongwith explanatory notes, relevant appendices etc.; Commentary by Sri Ajai Kumar Chhawchharia; 2 Volumes
2. Ancient Indian Tradition and Mythology: Mahapuranas translated into English; Volumes 1-75 edited by J.L. Shastri & G.P. Bhatt (To be published in Approx. 100 Volumes)
3. Atharva-Veda-Samhita along with Sayanabhasya: Edited with Hindi translation by Pt. Ramswarooop Sharma Gaud, 8 Volumes
4. Bhagavad Gita and Hinduism: What Everyone Should Know (With CD) / Shukla, Nilesh M.
5. The Bhagavad Gita: A Sublime Hymn of Dialectics Composed by the Antique Sage Bard Vyasa / Guru, Nataraja (Tr.)
6. The Bhagavad Gita: The Song of God / Prasad, Ramananda
7. The Bhagavadagita / Telang, Kashinath Trimbak
8. The Bhagavadgita with the Sanatsujatiya and Anugita / Telang, K.T. (Tr.)
9. Bhagavad-Gita: Combined with his Essays on the Gita / Judge, William Quan
10. Bhagawadgeeta: Text with Sankarabhashya, Anand Giri Teeka / Shastri, Umeshananda & Tuli, Swarn Lal (Eds.)
11. Bhagvad Geeta: Drops of Nectar / Bali, R.K.N.
12. A Companion to Dharmasastra / Banerji, Sures Chandra
13. The Cosmology of the Rigveda / Wallis, H.W.
14. Critical Perspectives on the Mahabharata / Parmar, Arjunsinh K.
15. Critical Perspectives on the Ramayana / Dodiya, Jaydipsinh K. (Ed.)
16. Discovery of Sanskrit Treasures (7 Volumes) / Shastri, Satya Vrat (Prof.) (Dr.)
17. Essays on the Mahabharata / Sharma, Arvind (Ed.)
18. The Essence of Sri Guru Granth Sahib: Translated in English Prose; 5 Volumes / Makin, Gurbachan Singh
19. The Four Vedas: Mantras in Sanskrit with English Translation and Transliteration; 22 Volumes (Sanskrit text with complete English translation) / Saraswati, Swami Satya Prakash; Vidyalankar, Shri Satyakam & Viraj, Shri Udaya Vir (Trs.)
20. Four Vedas: Mantras in Sanskrit with Hindi Translation; 14 Volumes (Sanskrit text with complete Hindi translation) / Sharma, Pandit Jaydev (Tr.)
21. The Gita for All / Mishra, Bhagawati Sharan
22. The Gita for the Twenty-First Century: Bhagavad Gita Universal Message / Agarwal, Satya P.
23. The Great Epic of India: Character and Origin in the Mahabharata / Hopkins, E. Washburn
24. The Holy Geeta: Srimad Bhagawad Geeta, Sanskrit and Romanized Text with English Translation / Duneja, Prabha
25. Indonesian Mahabharata: Asramavasaparva, Mosalaparva, Prasthanikaparva, Svargarohanaparva (Kawi text with English translation) / Phalgunadi, I. Gusti Putu (Tr.)
26. Indonesian Mahabharata: Bhismaparva (Kawi text with English translation) / Phalgunadi, I. Gusti Putu (Tr.)
27. Indonesian Mahabharata: Udyogaparva (Kawi text with English translation) / Phalgunadi, I. Gusti Putu (Tr.)
28. Intellect India: The Vedas, Upanishads, Buddhism, Jainism, Classics, Folklore, Technical Literature, etc. / Macdonell, A.A.
29. Kurma Mahapurana: An Exhaustve Introduction, Sanskrit Text, English Translation and Scholarly Notes; Translated into English by Shanti Lal Nagar / Joshi, K.L. (Ed.)
30. Lessons From Mahabharata / Das, G.N.
31. Linga Mahapuran (Shivatoshini Sanskrit Tika tatha Slokanukramani) / Linga Mahapuran
32. Living Traditions in Indian Art: Museum of Sacred Art / Gurvich, Martin (Ed.)
33. Madhava Kandali Ramayana; 2 Volumes / Nagar, Shanti Lal (Tr.)
34. Madhva's Quotes from the Puranas and the Mahabharata: An Analytical Compilation of Untraceable Source-Quotations in Madhva's Works along with Footnoes / Mesquita, Roque
35. Mahabharata / Buck, William
36. The Mahabharata and Greek Mythology / Alonso, Fernando Wulff
37. The Mahabharata of Krishna-Dwaipayana Vyasa: Translated into English from original Sanskrit text by Kisari Mohan Ganguli; 12 Volumes (The only complete and authentic English translation)
38. Mahabharata of Pancham Veda; (Hindi mein Sampurna Kathatmaka Saral Prastuti) / Kakkar, Harsharan
39. Mahabharata of Vyasa: Sanskrit Text with English Translated according to M.N. Dutt; 9 Volumes
40. Mahabharata of Vyasa: Translated into English from original Sanskrit text by M.N. Dutt, 7 Volumes (English only)
41. The Mahabharata: Analysis and Index / Rice, Edward P.
42. Manusmriti: Sanvyanuvadmanubhashya-bhasikabhavavgahini-bhashatikopeta; 13 Volumes / Rustagi, Urmila (Dr.)
43. Manusmrti: Sanskrit Text with English Translation of M.N. Dutt, Index of Slokas and Critical Notes / Sharma, R.N. (Dr.) (Ed.)
44. Manusmrti: With the commentary Manubhasya of Acarya Medhatihi; 2 Volumes / Jha, Ganganatha (Ed.)
45. The Matsyamahapuranam: Text with English Translation, Notes and Index; 2 Volumes / Kumar, Pushpendra (Ed.)
46. The Naradiyamahapuranam / Srinaradiyamahapuranam: Dehlisthena Prof. Dr. Charudevashastrina pranitaya Bhumikayam Sanithitama Srinagsharansingh sampaditaslokanukramanya cha sahitam (in Sanskrit)
47. Narasimha-Puranam, edited and translated by Joshi K.L. Shastri & Dr. Bindiya Trivedi (Sanskrit text, English translation and index of verses)
48. The Padmamahapuranam / Sripadmamahapuranam: Dehlisthena Prof. Dr. Charudevashastrina pranitaya Bhumikayam Sanithitama Srinagsharansingh sampaditaslokanukramanya cha sahitam; 4 Volumes
49. Pahalvi Texts; 5 Volumes / West, E.W.
50. The Purana Index; 3 Volumes / Dikshitar, V.R. Ramacandra
51. Ramayana at a Glance / Keshavadas, Sadguru Sant
52. Ramayana of Valmiki with the commentaries Tilaka of Rama, Ramayanasiromani of Sivasahaya and Bhusana of Govindaraja, edited by Shastri Shrinivasa Katti Madholaker; 8 Volumes (in Sanskrit only)
53. The Ramayana of Valmiki: An Epic of Ancient India; Edited, translated, introduction and annotated by Robert P. Goldman, Sally J. Sutherland, Sheldon I. Pollock and Rosalind Lefeber (7 Volumes)
54. The Ramayana of Valmiki: An Epic of Ancient India; Volume V: Sundarakanda (Translated into English) / Goldman, Robert P. & et. al. (Trs.)
55. Ramayana of Valmiki: Sanskrit text with English translation according to M.N. Dutt also includes the index of verses with exhaustive introduction by Dr. Ramashraya Sharma; 4 Volumes / Arya, Ravi Prakash (Rev. & Ed.)
56. Ramcaritmanas Word Index / Callewaert, Winand M. & Lutgendorf, Philip
57. Ramcharit Manas of Gosvami Tulsidas: Original text with Hindi & English translation and appendixes including prayers & special themes (Abridged Edition) / Sharma, Surya Narain (Ed. & Tr.)
58. Rig Veda Samhita: A Collection of Ancient Hindu Hymns of the Rigveda the Oldest Authority of the Religious and Social Institutions of the Hindu; 7 Volumes / Wilson, H.H.
59. Sahih Muslim; 8 Volumes (Arabic-English) / Siddiqui, A.H.
60. Shrimadbhagavadgita: The Song Divine by Shri Krishna (Sanskrit text, word-to-word English translation, English translation, exposition, with an introduction to each chapter and glossary) / Gupta, Virendra Kumar
61. Shriramcharitmanas: The Holy Sundarakanda: Fully Illustrated Original Text, Awadhi & English Script with Hindi & English translation / Bhat, N.P. & et. al. (Trs.)
62. The Siva Purana; 4 Volumes (Translated in English) / Shastri, J.L. (Ed. & Tr.)
63. The Skandamahapuranam / Sriskandamahapuranam: Dehlisthena Dr. Rajendranath Sharmana pranitaya Bhumikayam Sanithitama Srinagsharansingh sampaditaslokanukramanya cha sahitam; 8 Volumes
64. Sri Guru Granth Sahib; 4 Volumes (English Version) (Revised in Modern Idioms) / Singh, Gopal (Tr.)
65. Sri Guru Granth Sahib; 8 Volumes (Gurumukhi with English and Punjabi translation) / Singh, Manmohan (Tr.)
66. Sri Guru Grantha Sahib: 2 Parts with complete Index / Callewaert, Winand M. (Ed.)
67. Sri Ram Charit Manas (The Ramayana): Text with translation into Hindi and English / Tulsidas, Goswami
68. Sri Ramacharitamanasa: Original text with Hindi and English translation by Chetendra Bhardwaj
69. Sri Ramcharitmanasa: The Holy Lake of the Exploits of Rama; (Doha-Chopai in Hindi, Roman and Description in English) / Tulsidas, Goswami
70. Srimad Bhagavad Gita (English & Hindi translation with text in Sanskrit & Roman) / Kaushik, Ashok (Ed.)
71. Srimad Bhagavatam with the text of Sridhar with Visisitaadvaita and Dvaita Readings; 2 Volumes / Krishnacharya, T.R. (Ed.)
72. Srimadbhagavadgita with the commentaries Srimat-Sankarabhashya with Anandagiri; Nilakanthi; Bhashyotkarshadipika of Dhanapati; Sridhari; Gitarthasangraha of Abhinavaguptacharya; / Pansikar, Wasudev Laxman Shastri (Ed.)
73. Sriman Mahabharatam: A new edition mainly based on the South Indian texts, with footnotes and readings; 9 Volumes (in Sanskrit only) / Krishnacharya, T.R. & Vyasacharya, T.R. (Eds.)
74. Sriman Mahabharatam: Accouding to Southern Recension - Based on the South Indian Texts with Footnotes and Readings: 8 Volumes (in Sanskrit only) / Krishnacharya, T.R. & Vyasacharya, T.R. (Eds.)
75. Srimatsyapuranam: Text with Hindi translation, introduction and index; 2 Volumes / Shukla, Sharddha (Dr.)
76. The Temple Classic Ramayana / Dutt, Romesh
77. The Uttararamacharita of Bhavabhuti (Edited with the commentary of Viraraghava, Various Readings, Introduction, a Literal English Translation, Exhaustive Notes and Appendices) / Kale, M.R. (Ed. & Tr.)
78. Tulasidasa's Sri Ramacaritamanasa: The Holy Lake of the Acts of Rama (A Romanized Edition) (Edited with Romanized text & English translation) / Prasad, R.C. (Ed. & Tr.)
79. The Valmiki Ramayana; 2 Volumes (in Sanskrit only) / Krishnacharya, T.R. (Ed.)
80. Vamana Mahapuranam, Edited and Translated by Omnath Bimali and K.L. Joshi (Sanskrit text, Hindi translation and index of verses)
81. Vedas: An Essence / Dilwali, Ashok
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2022, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)