Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > South Asian Studies
Displaying 601 - 662
601. Stability and Development In South Asia / Sau, Ranjit
602. State and Democracy in South Asia: Issues and Challenges / Upreti, B.C. & Upadhyay, Shashi (Eds.)
603. State of Conflict and Democratic Movement in Nepal / Pyakurel, Uddhab Pd. & Adhikari, Indra
604. State, People and Law of Bhutan / Rajput, Madhu
605. Stateless in South Asia: The Chakmas Between Bangladesh and India / Singh, Deepak K.
606. Stones into Schools: Promoting peace with books, not bombs, in Afghanistan and Pakistan / Mortenson, Greg & Bryan, Mike
607. Strategic Himalayas: Republic Nepal and External Powers / Nayak, Nihar R.
608. Strategic Stability in South Asia: Challenges and Implications for India / Bhatnagar, Zubin
609. Studies in Buddhist Art of South Asia / Narain, A.K. (Ed.)
610. Studies in Early Modern Indo-Aryan Languages, Literature and Culture / Entwistle, Alan W. & et. al. (Eds.)
611. Studies in Prehistory and Ethnoarchaeology of South Asia (in Honour of V.N. Misra) / Kanungo, A.K. (Ed.)
612. A Study of Telugu Place-Names: Based on Inscriptions from the Earliest to the 13th Century / Ramachandramurty, S.S.
613. Sustainable Animal Production from Small Farm Systems in South East Asia: FAO / Devendra, C.
614. Sustainable Development in South Asia / Pandey, V.C.
615. The Terai Community and National Integration in Nepal / Jha, Hari Bansh
616. Territory, Soil and Society in South Asia / Berti, Daniela & Tarabout, Gilles (Eds.)
617. The Terror Challenges in South Asia and Prospect of Regional Cooperation / Kumar, Anand
618. Terrorism and Violence in Southeast Asia: Transnational Challenges to States and Regional Stability / Smith, Paul J. (Ed.)
619. Terrorism in South Asia / Khatri, K. Sridhar & Kueck, W. Gert
620. Terrorism in South Asia / Sengupta, Dipankar & Singh Sudhir Kumar
621. Terrorism in South Asia: A Chronology 2001-2010 / Singh, Harjeet (Col.) (Retd.)
622. Terrorism Miscellany / Kamath, P.M.
623. Theatre in South Asia: Frontiers of India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh and Overseas / Banerjee, Utpal K.
624. Third World in the Age of Globalisation: Requiem of New Agenda? / Roy, Ash Narain
625. Threat of Terrorism in South Asia / Kumar, Ashutosh
626. Tibet in Exile
627. Tibet, Himalaya, Bharat, Chin aur Dr. Rammanohar Lohia / Kumar, Anand & Kumar, Manoj (Eds.)
628. Tibet, India and China: Critical Choices, Uncertain Future / Kadian, Rajesh
629. Tibetan Refugees in India / Kharat, Rajesh S.
630. Tibetan Wars through Sikkim, Bhutan and Nepal / Gulati, M.N. (Col.)
631. Tourism and Adventure Travel in the Himalayas and South Asia; 6 Volumes / Negi, Jagmohan
632. Towards A Democratic Nepal: Inclusive Political Institutions for a Multicultural Society / Lawoti, Mahendra
633. Trade Between SAARC and Other Asian Developing Countries / Hariharan, S.V. & Jebaraj, J.
634. Trade Finance and Investment in South Asia / Srinivasan, T.N. (Ed.)
635. Trade Union Movement in Bangladesh / Kibira, Gholam; Bhuimali, Anil & Bagchi, Kanak Kanti (Drs.)
636. Tragedy of Benazir Bhutto (1953-2007) / Ahmed, M. (Dr.)
637. Travels in Assam, Burma, Bhutan, Afghanistan & the Neighbouring Countries / Griffith, William
638. Treasures of the Thunder Dragon: A Portrait of Bhutan / Wangchuk, Ashi Dorji Wangmo
639. The Triangle, India-Nepal-China: A Study of Treaty Relations / Bhatt, S.C.
640. Tribes of India, Nepal, Tibet Borderland: A Study of Cultural Transformation / Bisht, B.S.
641. Tribes Races and Culture of India and Neighbouring Countries Afghanistan, Bhutan, Burma, Ceylon, Srilanka, Nepal & Tibet / Hammerton, J.A.
642. Trishul: Ladakh and Kargil (1947-1993) / Malhotra, Ashok
643. Troubling Tehran: Reflections on Geopolitics / Vishwanathan, Arun & Nagappa, Rajaram (Eds.)
644. The Ulama of Farangi Mahall and Islamic Culture in South Asia / Robinson, Francis
645. Undivided India to Bangladesh: Future Ahead / Sen, M.P. (Lt. Col.)
646. The Unfinished Agenda: Nation-Building in South Asia / Hasan, Mushirul & Nakazato, Nariaki (Eds.)
647. Vegetable Materia Medica of India and Ceylon / Roberts, E.
648. Violence, Law and Rights in South Asia / Sagar, Rajiv
649. Voices from the Border: Response to Chinese Claims over Arunachal Pradesh / Das, Gurudas; Thomas, C. Joshua & Bath, Nani (Eds.)
650. Wall At Wagah: India-Pakistan Relations / Nayar, Kuldip
651. War and Diplomacy in Kashmir, 1947-48 / Dasgupta, C.
652. War of Liberation in Bangladesh / Singh, Nagendra Kumar (Ed.)
653. Water Resources Cooperation between India and Nepal / Manda, Monika
654. Women Across Asia: Isues of Identities / Ghosh, Lipi; Chakraborty, Suchandra & Mukhopadhyay, Ishita (Eds.)
655. Women in Nepali Politics: Looking Through Feminist Perspective / Pandey, Binda
656. Women in South Asia Employment Empowerment and Human Development / Sharma, Usha
657. Women in South Asia: Dowry Death and Human Rights Violations / Mishra, Pramod
658. Women Prime Minister in South Asia / Sharan, Sarojini
659. World Infopaedia: South East Asia; 9 Volumes in 12 Parts / Syed, M.H. (Ed.)
660. The World of Kuki People / Haokip, P.S.
661. WTO and Implications for South Asia / Reddy, K.C. & Devi, T. Nirmala
662. WTO and South Asia / Gupta, Anshuman
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2023, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)