Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Public Administration
Displaying 1 - 300
1. 10th Five Year Plan 2002-2007; 3 Volumes
2. 9th Five Year Plan: 1997-2002; 2 Volumes
3. Administration and Finance in Public Services / Rao, N. Venkateswara
4. Administration and Supervision in Elementary Schools / Sharma, S.R.
5. Administration in Andhra: From the Earliest Time to the 13th Century A.D. / Sastry, C.A. Padmanabha
6. Administration of Human Resources: Comparative Foci / Arora, R.K. & et. al.
7. Administration of Rural Development: Indian and Comparative Perspective / Arora, R.K. & et. al.
8. Administration Reports of Tripura State Since 1902; 4 Volumes / Chakravarty, Mahadev (Ed.)
9. Administrative Culture in India / Sharma, R.D. (Ed.)
10. Administrative System in Bhutan: Retrospect and Prospect / Rizal, Dhurba
11. Administrative Systems of Developing Societies / Sharma, R.D. (Ed.)
12. Advanced Public Administration / Goel, S.L. (Dr.)
13. An Alternative Approach to Capital Productivity and Resource Allocation on Indian Railways / Verma, K.B.
14. Arbitration in Public Service / Rao, V. Bhaskara (Dr.)
15. Bharat mein Lok Prashasan / Tyagi, P.K.
16. Building Skills and Capability Among Gram Panchayat Presidents: An Experience Report from the Field / Palanithurai, G.
17. Bureacucracy and Administrative System / Goswami, S.
18. Bureaucracy and Decentalisation / Sharma, Arvind
19. Bureaucracy on Wheels: Trauma of Transfers in the Indian Administrative Services / Saxena, Vaishali
20. CBI and Policing in India: From Vedic Period to Modern Times / Aggarwal, Devi Dayal
21. Central Public Works Department (CPWD) - Delhi Analysis of Rates (DAR) 2007; 2 Volumes / Central Public Works Department (Government of India)
22. Central Public Works Department (CPWD) - Delhi Schedule of Rates (DSR) 2013 / Central Public Works Department (Government of India)
23. Challenge and Change in Administrative System / Srivastava, I.C.
24. Challenges to Police, Human Rights and National Security / Mathur, Krishna Mohan (Dr.)
25. Commissions and Omissions in the Administration of Justice / Jai, Janak Raj (Dr.)
26. Communal Violence and Administration / Srivastava, Anamika
27. Community and Community Organization / Godara, Indraj
28. Community Policing In Delhi / Chakraborty, Tapan
29. Community Policing: Principles,Practices and Perspectives in the Context of Manipur / Singh, Soibam Ibocha (Dr.)
30. Comparative and Development Administration: Ideas and Action / Arora, Ramesh K. & Sharma, Sangeeta (Eds.)
31. Compendium of Notifications, Circulars and Public Notices on Import Export Policy, Procedures, Input-Output & Value / Nabhi's
32. Conceptualizing Security for India in the 21st Century / Sen, Gautam (Ed.)
33. Concise Encyclopedia of Indian Polity and Governance / Kashyap, Subhash C.
34. Consumer Orientation: Premises and Perspectives / Arora, R.K. & et. al.
35. Consumer Protection Administration: Organisation and Working / Gambhir, Cheena
36. Cops Code of Conduct / Shah, Giriraj
37. Corporate Governance / Arya, P.P.; Tandon, B.B. & Vashisht, A.K. (Eds.)
38. Corporate Strategy and Management / Arora, U.
39. Corruption and Lokpal / Dhiman, O.P. & Sharma, C.P.
40. Corruption Free India: Fight to Finish / Hussain, Yasir
41. Corruption in India / Gupta, K.N.
42. Corruption in India: Agenda for Action / Guhan, S. & et. al.
43. CPWD Works Manual 2010 (with Corrigendum No. 1 and 2) / Central Public Works Department (Government of India)
44. Crime, Corruption and Development / Reddy, D. Narasimha
45. Criminal Justice Administration: The Relay Race for Criminal Justice / Sharma, Prabhu Datta
46. Dalit and Tribal Leadership in Panchayats / Chaudhary, S.N.
47. Decentralisation Participation and Governance / Datta, Prabhat
48. Decentralisation, Transparency, Social Capital and Development / Islam, Md. Nazrul
49. Decentralised Management of Education: Management of Education in Panchayati Raj and Municipal Bodies / Rao, D. Bhaskara
50. Defence Programmes of India / Mishra, H.B.
51. Democracy and Election Laws / Kafaltiya, Anand Bhallabh
52. Democracy and Good Governance / Modi, Ranjan
53. Democratic Administration for Good Governance: A Felicitation Volume in Honour of Proffessor (Dr.) R.D. Sharma on His 75th Birthday / Hazarika, Niru (Ed.)
54. Democratic Decentralization and Grassroot Leadership in India / Dutta, Subhabrata
55. Democratic Politics and Governance / Sankhdher, M.M.
56. Development Administration / Hazary, N.
57. Development Administration: Potentialities and Prospects / Goel, S.L.
58. Development of India's Urban Rural & Regional Planning in 21st Century: Policy Perspective / Bhargava, Gopal
59. A Dictionary of Public Administration / Maheshwari, S.R.
60. Dimensions of Population Growth / Misra, R.N.
61. Disaster Management through Panchayati Raj / Taori, kamal [IAS]
62. Drug Use, Abuse and Preventive Measures / Shah, Giriraj
63. Dynamic Organisation: The Challenge of Change / Jackson, David
64. Dynamics of New Panchayati Raj System in India; 5 Volumes / Palanithurai, G. (Ed.)
65. Dynamism of Judicial Control and Administrative Adjudication / Bilal, Noor Mohammed
66. E Administration / Gupta, D.K.
67. Economics of Information Management / Bhargava, J.N.
68. Economics of Labour / Reddy, R. Jayaprakash
69. Educational Administration in India / Aggarwal, D.D.
70. Emergings Trendz in Rural Power Structure: A Study of Gram Panchayats / Vinta, B.L.
71. Empowering People: Issues and Solutions / Palanithurai, G.
72. Empowerment of People: Grassroots Strategies and Issues / Ravi, R. Venkata & et. al.
73. Encyclopaedia of Crime, Police and Judicial System: 1-28 Volumes (A Continuing Series) / Shah, Giriraj
74. Encyclopaedia of Decentralised Planning and Local Self-Governance; 3 Volumes / Kumar, Arvind (Ed.)
75. Encyclopaedia of NREGA and Panchayatiraj / Trivedi, B.R. & Aswal, B.S.
76. Encyclopaedia of Public Administration; 10 Volumes / Gajanan, R.P. & Sharma, A.
77. Encyclopaedia of Public Administration; 4 Volumes / Rana, G.S.
78. Encyclopaedia of Public Administration; 5 Volumes / Chopra, J.K. (Ed.)
79. Encyclopaedia of Public Administration; 7 Volumes / Pattanayak, Raimann
80. Encyclopaedia of Social Science: Public Administration / Korchaka, Olena Y.
81. Encyclopaedia of Teaching of Public Administration; 2 Volumes / Kumar, Vijay (Ed.)
82. Encyclopaedic Survey of Handicapped; 2 Volumes / Prasad, B.K. (Ed.)
83. Essays on Indology, Polity and Administration; 2 Volumes / Trivedi, S.D. (Ed.)
84. Essays on Public Intervention, Institutional Arrangements, and Economic Efficiency / Chattopadhyay, Manabendu & et. al. (Eds.)
85. Essays on Rural Development / Dubhashi, P.R.
86. Finance and Accounting of Panchayati Raj Institutions in West Bengal / Roy, Dipen
87. Financial Management Practices: A Study of Public Sector Enterprises in India / Jain, P.K. & Yadav, Surendra S.
88. Fiscal Decentralisation: Financing of Panchayati Raj Institutions in India / Agarwal, Amba (Dr.)
89. Food Security and Public Distribution System Today: Failures and Successes / Banerjee, Amalesh
90. Forced Migrants, Refugees, Welfare Policies and the State / Bushra Beegom R.K. (Dr.) (Ed.)
91. Four Decades of Indian Railways (1950-1990) / Saxena, R.N.
92. Frontiers of Public Administration / Arora, R.K.
93. Gap Between Needs and Resources of Panchayats in India / Pal, Mahi
94. General Management / Mathur, B.L. (Ed.)
95. Globalisation Development Paradigms and Beyond Development; 2 Volumes / Kumar, Vijay (Ed.)
96. The Good Administrator: Meeting Challenges Before Government / Jain, Darshana
97. Good Governance in Local Self-Government / Dhaliwal, S.S.
98. Good Governance Issues and Sustainable Development: The Indian Ocean Region / Ghosh, Robin & et. al. (Eds.)
99. Governance of Panchayati Raj / Soni, Jasprit Kaur
100. Government and Politics in Jammu and Kashmir / Akhtar, Naseema
101. Government: A Public Administration Perspective / Raadschelders, Jos C.N.
102. Great Administrators of India / Ahuja, M.L.
103. The Gupta Administration / Puri, B.N.
104. Hand Book Of Media Communication And Public Relations / Ganesh, S.
105. Handbook of Public Administration / Pandey, A.K.
106. A Handbook of Public Administration / Rathod, P.B.
107. Handbook on Right to Information Act 2005 / Sharma, Rohit
108. History and Organisation of Indian Police / Shah, Giriraj
109. History and Problems of District Administration in India; 3 Volumes / Sharma, Jai Bhagwan
110. History and Problems of Municipal Administration in India 3 Volumes / Parashar, P.N.
111. History of the System of Ahom Administration / Gogoi, Lila
112. Human Migration: A Social Phenomenon / Datta, Amal
113. Human Resource Development in Public Enterprises / Swarajyalakshmi, C.
114. Human Resources Management / Mathur, B.L.
115. Human Resources Management and Development in Public Enterprises / Mathur, B.L.
116. Human Rights in Pre-Trial Detention / Upadhyay, Chandra Mohan
117. Human Rights: Concept and Standards / Symonides, Janusz (Ed.)
118. Human Rights: Global Perspectives / Kumar, Anuradha
119. Human Rights: International Challenges; 2 Volumes / Subramanian, S. (Dr.)
120. I Am Sorry: Indian Bureaucracy at Crossroads / Agrawal, P.K. & Vittal, N.
121. India Administration: Problems and Attitudes / Khanna, S.K.
122. India: The Challenge of Urban Government / Mathur, Om Prakash (Ed.)
123. Indian Administration / Sharma, M.
124. Indian Administration: Dynamics and Dimensions / Rathod, P.B.
125. Indian Administration; 2 Volumes / Jayapalan, N.
126. Indian Democracy: Issues and Challenges / Mishra, Savita & Datta, Krittibas
127. The Indian Encyclopaedia: Biographical, Historical, Religious, Administrative, Ethnological, Commercial and Scientific; 25 Volumes / Kapoor, Subodh (Ed.)
128. Indian Management; 3 Volumes / Garg, S. & et. al.
129. Indian Police 2001: What Went Wrong Here? / Vadackumchery, James
130. Indian Police and Nexus Crime / Vadackumchery, James
131. The Indian Police: A Critical Evaluation / Verma, Arvind
132. Indian Police: Law and Reality / Srivastav, V.P.
133. Indian Public Administration / Abrar, R
134. Indian Public Administration / Ahmad, Naseem
135. Indian Public Administration / Arora, R.K. & et. al.
136. Indian Social System / Sharma, G.D.
137. Indian Transport Towards the New Millennium: Performance, Analysis and Policy / Ramanathan, R.
138. Indigenous and Modern Systems of Administration and Management / Rao, N.P.
139. Inducing Client-Focus in Bureaucracy: The Citizen's Charters in India / Sharma, Arvind & Sharma, Indu
140. Information Technology and Indian Administration / Verma, S.P.
141. Infrastructure in India's Development: Power, Transport and Communication / Verma, S.P.
142. Inside Indian Police / Singh, Joginder
143. Institutional and Public Administration / Sharma, H.K.
144. International Relations: Democracy and Human Rights / Vadkar, Praveen
145. It's Always Possible: Transforming One of the Largest Prisons in the World / Bedi, Kiran
146. Job Security of Industrial Workers / Sabharwal, R.K.
147. Judgments, Decisions and Public Policy / Gowda, Rajeev & et. al.
148. Lakshadweep: Towards Decentralised Governance / Bhargava, B.S. & Samal, Avinash
149. Leading Issues in Public Enterprises Administration / Mathur, B.L. (Ed.)
150. Local Government in Arunachal Pradesh / Pandey, Dwarika Nath (Dr.)
151. Local Governments and Poverty Alleviation / Ramachandran, V.
152. Local Self-Government: Theoretical Perspective / Vidhyasagar, I.S.
153. Major Issues in the Development Debate: Lessons in Empowerment From India / Datta, Prabhat
154. Management of Colleges in India; 2 Volumes / Pulparampil, John
155. Managing Indian Railways: The Future Ahead / Agarwal, V.K. (IRS - Former Chairman Railway Board)
156. Media and Public Relation / Poonia, Meenakshi
157. Metro Rail Projects in India: A Study in Project Planning / Ramachandran, M.
158. Modern Encyclopaedia of Public Administration; 5 Volumes / Arora, R.K. (Ed.)
159. Modern UGC NET/SLET: Public Administration by A Team of Experts
160. National Movement in India / Singh, Grish Kumar (Dr.)
161. National Police Commission: Issues for Rethinking / Vadackumchery, James
162. Need for New Strategies to Eradicate Poverty / Singh, J.L. & et. al. (Eds.)
163. New Issues in Panchayati Raj / Bandyopadhyay, D. & Amitava Mukherjee
164. New Issues in Public Management / Kumar, R. (Dr.)
165. The New Panchayati Raj / Malik S.S.
166. New Panchayati Raj at Work / Ambedkar, S. Nagendra
167. New Panchayati Raj System at Work, an Evaluation / Paanithurai, G.
168. New Panchayati Raj System: Local Self-Government in Community Development / Sudhakar, V.
169. New Public Management in India: Problems and Perspectives / Prasad, R. N.; Lalkima, C.; Pathi, Srinibas; Lalneihzovi, Lalrintluanga & Lakshmi, M. (Eds.)
170. New Public Management Presumption and Materialization Issues / Sharma, Laxmi
171. New Public Management: A Case Analysis of District Administration / Palanithurai, G.; Vanishree, J. & Sivakumar, S.
172. NGOs and Rural Development Programmes / Babu, K. Ganesh
173. Operational Problems of Nationalised Urban Passenger Transport / Mangla, N.K.
174. Organisation and Management of Public Enterprises / Purushotham, P.W.
175. Organisational and Management of Public Enterprises; 5 Volumes / Mathur, B.L. (Ed.)
176. Panchayat Dilemma: People's Power and Poverty / Sinha, K.K.
177. Panchayat Raj and Rural Development: Experiences and Perspectives / Rawat, S.S.; Sood, C.S. & Panwar, Sarita
178. Panchayati Raj and Dynamics of Rural Development / Jha, Pawan Kumar & et. al.
179. Panchayati Raj and Financial Resources / Sekar, S. Chandra
180. Panchayati Raj and Rural Development / Bhadouria, B.P.S. & Dubey, V.B.
181. Panchayati Raj and Rural Development / Goel, Ravi
182. Panchayati Raj and Urban Planning / Dua, S.P.
183. Panchayati Raj and Village Development; 3 Volumes / Singh, Vijandra
184. Panchayati Raj Finances in Madhya Pradesh / Singh, S.K.
185. Panchayati Raj in India / Goel, Ravi
186. Panchayati Raj in India: Emerging Trends Across the States / Joshi, R.P. & et. al.
187. Panchayati Raj in West Bengal: Democratic Decentralisation or Democratic Centralism / Bhattacharya, Moitree
188. Panchayati Raj Institutions / Baluchamy, S.
189. Panchayats and Good Governance / Singh, S.R.
190. Paradigms of Public Administration and Civil Services / Pruthi, Raj Kumar
191. Parliament and Administration / Goswami, B.
192. Participation of Women in the Panchayati Raj System / Mehta, G.S.
193. Performance Evaluation of Public Enterprises: An Annotated Bibliography / Mishra, R.K.
194. Perspectives in Indian Management; 2 Volumes / Tripathi, S.D.
195. Perspectives of Public Administration / Arora, R.K.
196. Planning for Rural Development / Meena, O.P.
197. Police Administration and Investigation of Crime / Chaturvedi, J.C. (Ed.)
198. Police and People: Role and Responsibilities / Bharti, Dalbir
199. Police and Policing in India / Ashraf, Nehal
200. Police Enforcement Crimes and Injustice / Vedackumchery, James (Dr.)
201. Police in Democretic Societies / Sen, Sanker
202. Police Interrogation?: Do's which the Police do not Do / Vedackumchery, James
203. Police Leadership and Management / Mitchell, Margaret & Casey, John (Eds.)
204. Police Training; 2 Volumes / Shah, Giriraj
205. Policies of Public Administration / Grover, D.C.
206. Policing a Democracy: A Comparative Study of India and the U.S. / Raghavan, R.K.
207. Policing in India: Some Unpleasant Essays / Joshi, G.P.
208. Policing the Largest Democracy: 50 Years and After / Vadackumchery, James
209. Policing the Police: A Nation's Cry / Vadackumchery, James
210. Political and Administrative Integration of Princely States / Sadasivan, S.N.
211. Political Governance; 3 Volumes / Chatturvedi, J.C. (Ed.)
212. Political, Legal and Military History of India; 10 Volumes / Bhatia, H.S. (Ed.)
213. Politics and Administration in India / Sharma, S.K. & Sharma, Usha
214. The Politics of Crime and Corruption: A Former CBI Officer Speaks / Singh, N.K.
215. Politics, Policy and Administrative Change / Mathur, R.
216. Population: Today and Tomorrow - Policies Theories and Methodologies, 3 Volumes / IUSSP
217. Principles of Management and Public Administration / Naidu, C.P.
218. Principles of Public Administration / Sangeeta, S.
219. Privatisation in Transport: With Special Reference to Delhi City Bus Transport / Dhameja, Nand
220. Privatisation of State Level Public Enterprises in India: Sectoral Approach / Mishra, R.K. & Kumari, Ch. Lakshmi
221. Problems and Prospect of Panchayat Finances / Singh, Surat
222. Process and Performance of Gram Panchayat Women and Dalit Presidents / Palanithurai, G.
223. Psychology of Leadership: Direction and Achievement / Wadhwa, Raj K. & Davar, Jimmy
224. Public Accounting and Auditing / Bhardwaj, K.K.
225. Public Adminisstration: Problems and Perspectives / Pruthi, Raj Kumar
226. Public Administration / Dixit, Manoj; Chaturvedi, Jaya & Syed, I.H.
227. Public Administration / Jayapalan, N.
228. Public Administration / Malhotra, Girish
229. Public Administration / Palekar, S.A.
230. Public Administration / Sharma, Urmila & Sharma, S.K.
231. Public Administration and Civil Services / Arora, R.K.
232. Public Administration and Development Dynamics / Rao, N. Venkateshwara Rao
233. Public Administration and Responsible Governance / Bhandari, Anant
234. Public Administration for UGC-NET/SLET (Objective Type Questions) / Atlantic Research Division
235. Public Administration for UGC-NET/SLET and Other Competitive Examinations (For Essay Type, Analytical/Evaluative, Definition and Text-based Questions) / Atlantic Research Division
236. Public Administration in India / Ambardar, Som
237. Public Administration in India / Chopra, Dinesh
238. Public Administration in India / Jain, R.B.
239. Public Administration in India / Nandedkar & et. al.
240. Public Administration in India: Continuity and Change / Arora, R.K.
241. Public Administration in India: Current Persperctive / Bhartwal, C.P. & Kishore, Kumkum
242. Public Administration in the 21st Century / Bava, Noorjahan (Ed.)
243. Public Administration: A Research Survey and Trends / Sharma, R.K.
244. Public Administration: Elements, Dimensions and Principles / Rao, M.G. Ramakant
245. Public Administration: Emerging Perspective / Sahani, Pradeep (Ed.)
246. Public Administration: Its Growth and Development / Arora, R.K.
247. Public Administration: Reflections & Explorations / Haldipur, R.N.
248. Public Administration: Theories and Concepts / Goel, Ravi
249. Public Administration: Theory and Practice / Goel, S.L. (Dr.)
250. Public Administration: Today and Tomorrow; 2 Volumes / Kumar, Arun
251. Public Budgeting System in India / Khandelwal, C.L.
252. Public Distribution System: Status Challenges and Remedial Strategies / Pathania, Kulwant Singh
253. Public Enterprises Survey 2001-02; 3 Volumes
254. Public Financial Administration / Goel, S.L.
255. Public Governance and Decentralisation / Mishra, S.N. & et. al.
256. Public Health Policy and Administration / Goel, S.L.
257. Public Health Policy and Administration / Mathur, Brij Mohan
258. Public Personnel Administration / Palekar, S.A.
259. Public Relations / Chandrakandan, K. & et. al.
260. Public Relations Administration / Bhatia, M.
261. Public Relations and Press / Syed, M.H.
262. Public Relations: Bridging Technologies and Monitoring Public and the Media / Tripathy, Manoranjan
263. Public Sector Performance of State Road Transport Corporation / Rajeshwari, Gundam
264. Public Sectors in India / Singh, S.K. (Ed.)
265. Public Services in India: Current Good Practices and New Developments in Public Services Management / Commonwealth Secretariat
266. Reading in Indian Railway Finance / Verma, K.B. (Ed.)
267. Recent Trends in Public Administration / Dubhashi, P.R.
268. Reforming Public Management / Mishra, R.K. & et. al.
269. Restructuring Public Enterprises in India / Mishra, R.K. & et. al.
270. Restructuring State Level Public Enterprises: A Study / Mishra, R.K. & Navin, B.
271. Revitalised Urban Administration in India: Strategies and Experiences / Singh, U.B.
272. Role of Caste in Indian Administration / Singh, S.N.
273. Role of Panchayats in Welfare Administration: A Study with Special Reference to Centrally Sponsored Schemes / Mathew, Abraham
274. Role of Police in a Changing Society / Srivastava, Aparna
275. Roots of Riots: Essays in Community Psychology / Prakash, S. Om
276. Rural Energy for Sustainable Development / Kadian, Promila & et. al.
277. Rural Marketing Administration in India / Rajagopal
278. Saga of Civil Services / Narain, Yogendra
279. Sardar Sarovar: A Boon or a Disaster? / Sulaiman, Naushad A.
280. School Administration and Management / Narayana, P V V Satya & et. al.
281. Scientific Aids to Investigation / Shah, Giriraj
282. Securing the Nation: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) / Dogra, R.S.D.
283. Security in the New Millennium: Views from South Asia / Basrur, Rajesh M. (Ed.)
284. Security, Peace and Honour / Khullar, Darshan (Brig.)
285. Services and Disciplinary Actions / Singh, N.
286. Slum Dwellers Curse on Development / Rathor, Anupurna
287. Slum Improvement through Participatory Urban-Based Community Structures / Goel, S.L. & Dhaliwal, S.S.
288. Slum Upgradation: Emerging Issue & Policy Implication's / Sehgal, R.L. (Ed.)
289. Slums and Metropolis / Bhatt, Manju
290. Social Justice and Panchyati Raj / Verma, B.M.
291. Social Performance of Public Enterprises: An Indian Perspective / Sengupta, Palas R.
292. State Police Organisations in India / Shah, Giriraj
293. Status of Panchayati Raj in the States and Union Territories of India 2000 / Mathew, George (Gen. Ed.)
294. Strategies and Practices of Rural Development in India / Mathur, T.N. & et. al.
295. Strategies for Sustainable Rural Development / Singh, Surat & et. al.
296. Stress in Police in India: Recognition Diagnosis and Coping Strategies / Mathur, Pragya (Dr.)
297. Studies in Public Administration: History and Problems of Civil Services in India; 3 Volumes / Parashar, P.N.
298. A Study of Ombudsman System in India with special reference to Lokayukta in Maharashtra / Pohekar, Preeti Dilip
299. Systematic Training for Civil Services / Chakravarty, A.N. (Dr.)
300. Tackling Insurgency and Terrorism / Sarkar, B.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2022, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)