Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > International Affairs
Displaying 301 - 442
301. Karl Marx's Theory of Revolution; 5 Volumes / Draper, Hal
302. The Kashmir Issue: Bone of Contention in India and Pakistan Relation / Prasad, Nitin (Dr.)
303. Korea-India Tryst with Change and Development / Sharma, R.C. & Kim, Dalchoong (Eds.)
304. Libyan Crisis: Stalemate Continue / Roy, Arvind K.
305. Lohia and America Meet / Wofford, Harris (Jr.)
306. Malayali Diaspora: From Kerala to the Ends of The World / Geogrge, Sam & Thomas, T.V. (Ed.)
307. Maoists in Nepal: From Insurgency to Political Mainstream / Upreti, B.C.
308. Mauritius Today / Chattopadhyay, Anjana
309. Military Confidence-Building and India-China Relations: Fighting Distrust / Banerjee, Dipankar & Jacob, Jabin T.
310. Missile Contagion: Cruise Missile Proliferation and the Threat to International Security / Gormley, Dennis M.
311. Modern Democracies / Syed, M.H.
312. Modern Egypt: Culture, Religion and Politics / Bari, Zohurul (Ed.)
313. Modern Encyclopaedia of NGO's in SAARC Countries / Suri, Kapil
314. Mongolia in the 21st Century: Society, Culture and International Relations / Warikoo, K. & Soni, Sharad K.
315. Narendra Modi and His Foreign Policy / Singh, K.K.
316. NATO-Russia Relations: The Facts / Arya, C.V. (Dr.)
317. NATO's Response to Russia's Invasion of Ukraine / Arya, C.V. (Dr.)
318. Nepal and China: A Historical Perspective / Bhattarai, Niranjan
319. Nepal as a Factor in India's Security During Post Cold War Era / Kumar, Sanjay
320. Nepal Foreign Policy / Singh, M.K.
321. Nepal from Monarchy to Democracy / Pruthi, R.K. (Dr.)
322. Nepal Himalaya: A Journey through Time
323. Nepal in Transition to Democracy / Upadhyaya, Anjoo Sharan (Ed.)
324. Nepal in Transition: A Way Forward / Tripathi, D.P. (Ed.)
325. The Nepal New Constitution and Madhesi Movement / Jha, Prashant Kumar & Krishna Kumari
326. Nepal: Trauma of Political Development: Essays on Nepal and South Asia / Baral, Lok Raj
327. Nepal-India and Nepal-China Relations Documents: 1947 June 2005; 5 Volumes / Bhasin, Avtar Singh (Ed.)
328. Nepal-India Open Borders: Problems and Prospects / Baral, Lok Raj & Pyakurel, Uddhab P.
329. The New Crusade: America's War on Terrorism / Mahajan, Rahul
330. The New Iraq / Braude, Joseph
331. New Paradigms of Peace Research: The Asia-Pacific Context / Kimijima, Akihiko & Jain, Vidya (Eds.)
332. New Trends in Indo-Russian Relations / Chopra, V.D.
333. NLF and the Communist Movement in Vietnam / Singh, Sudhir Kumar
334. Nuclear Security: Strategies and Techniques / Khan, I.K.
335. The Nuclear Tipping Point: Why States Reconsider their Nuclear Choices / Campbell, Kurt M.; Einhorn, Robert J. & Reiss, Mitchell B. (Eds.)
336. Pakistan After 9/11 / Sreedhar (Ed.)
337. Pakistan at the Crossroads / Nayyar, K.K. (Ed.)
338. Pakistan Foreign Policy / Singh, M.K.
339. Pakistan Insight / Devasher, Tilak (Ed.)
340. Pakistan Nationalism without a Nation? / Jaffrelot, Christophe (Ed.)
341. Pakistan Peoples Party: Zulfikar Ali Bhutto to Benazir Bhutto / Kumar, Raj (Dr.)
342. Pakistan: A Hard Country / Lieven, Anatol
343. Pakistan: Islamisation, Army and Foreign Policy / Chengappa, Bidanda M.
344. Pakistan: Will it Lose Democracy Yet Again / Raina, M.V.
345. Pakistan's Drift into Extremism: Allah, the Army and America's War on Terror / Hassan, Abbas
346. Pakistan's Intelligence / Raje, Sudhakar
347. Panchsheel: Retrospect and Prospect / Singh, Mahavir (Ed.)
348. Parliamentary Democracy in Bhutan: A Journey from Tradition to Modernity / Sebastian, Sarish
349. Peoples of All Nations: Their Life Today and Story of Their Past; 14 Volumes (An Illustrated World Gazetteer written by 70 World's Scholars) / Hammerton, J.A. (Ed.)
350. Peoples Republic of China at Fifty: Politics, Economy and Foreign Relations / Banerji, Arun Kumar & et. al. (Eds.)
351. Persian Gulf: Geo Politics and Wars / Ashrafpour, Ashraf
352. Perspectives on Nuclear Strategy of India and Pakistan / Alam, Mohammed Badrul
353. The PLA at Home and Abroad: Assessing the Operational Capabilities of China's Military / Kamphausen, Roy; Lai, David & Scobell, Andrew (Eds.)
354. Policy, Technocracy and Development: Human Capital Policies in the Netherlands and India / Bjorkman, James Warner & et. al.
355. Political Economy of International Monetary Interdependence; 7 Volumes / Singer, Sir Hans; Hatti, Neelambar & Tandon, Rameshwar (Eds.)
356. Political Modernization in the Gulf / Ansari, Shahid Jamal
357. The Politics of Ethnicity in India, Nepal and China / Carrin, Marine; Kanungo, Pralay & Toffin, Gerard (Eds.)
358. Ports and Trans-Ports: Evolution and Revolution(s) in the Indian Ocean World: Proceedings of the Workshop, GUtech (March 4-6, 2019) / Jansen, Michael & Liehner-Jansen, Michaela (Eds.)
359. Power Commerce and Influence: India's Look East Experience / Sen, Rabindra; Chakraborti, Tridib; Majumdar, Anindyo J. & Chatterjee, Shibashis (Eds.)
360. Pramukh Rashtron Ki Videsh Nitian / Chuhan, Ghanshayam
361. Press in Indo-US Relation / Laxmi, G.
362. Problem of Stateless Persons in West Asia / Ahmad, Ishtiyaq (Dr.)
363. Putin's War Policy / Singh, Mukesh Kumar (Dr.)
364. Rajbanshis of Nepal / Gautam, Rajesh (Dr.)
365. Reforming and Restructuring the United Nations / Kamath, P.M. (Ed.)
366. Reforming from the Top: A Leaders' 20 Summit / English, John; Thakur, Ramesh & Cooper, Andrew F.
367. Regional Security and Regional Cooperation: A Comparative Study of ASEAN and SAARC / Chhibber, Bharti
368. Religion and Work in Iran / Vesali, Said
369. Rescuing the Future: Bequeathed Misperceptions in International Relations / Mehta, Jagat S.
370. Rise of China: Threat or Opportunity / Agarwal, Ramgopal
371. Role of Japan and Nepal in Asian Politics / Dharamdasani, M.D. (Dr.)
372. Role of Pakistan in India's Energy Security: An Issue Brief / Chaturvedi, A.K.
373. Russia-China Relations: Relevance for India / Bakshi, Jyotsna
374. Russian Policy towards Central America / Kant, Abhay
375. Russia-Ukrain Conflict: What is Stake for India? / Arya, C.V. (Dr.)
376. Russia-Ukrain Problem and America's Interference / Pipal, S.C. (Dr.)
377. Russia-Ukrain War: Dawn of WW3 / Singh, Mukesh Kumar (Dr.)
378. Russia-Ukraine Tensions: The Basics / Singh, Mukesh Kumar (Dr.)
379. Security Perception and China-India Relations / Li Li
380. The Select Documents of India-China Relations: Politics of Resources, Identity and Authority
381. Shanti Niti Ka Anthrastria Swarup: Fhilishtin Rashtra Ke Sandarbh Mein / Sharma, Jagdish Prasad
382. Six Decades of Indo-US-Pak Relations / Nagaich, B.B.; Kumar, Jayant; Nagaich, Rajiv & Nagaich, Sharda
383. Sixty Years of India's Contribution to the United Nations / Sawant, Ankush B.
384. Social and Cultural Heritage of Sikkim and Bhutan / Sharma, S.K. & Sharma, Usha (Eds.)
385. Social Ethnography of the Hill Muslims of Nepal / Upadhyay, Prakash (Dr.)
386. Soft Power: China's Emerging Strategy in International Politics / Li, Mingjiang (Ed.)
387. South Africa: The Land of Mandela / Naik, Vijay
388. South Asia's Nuclear Security Dilemma: India, Pakistan and China / Dittmer, Lowell (Ed.)
389. Soviet Policy Towards Turkey (1945-1965) / Pathania, Sunita
390. Space, Memory and Jewish National Identity / Ilias, M.H.
391. Sri Lanka: United States Relations / Sinha, Ramashish Prasad
392. Strategic Stability in South Asia: Challenges and Implications for India / Bhatnagar, Zubin
393. Studies in World Affairs: 2 Volume / Gupta, K.R.
394. Sukarno and Indonesian Nationalism / Bhardwaj, Ramdev
395. Taiwan Looking Ukraine War for Ideas to defend against China / Jha, R.K.
396. Talibanisation of Pakistan: From 9/11 to 26/11 / Mir, Amir
397. The Talibanization of Southeast Asia: Losing the War on Terror to Islamist Extremists / Singh, Bilveer
398. Technological Change and the Future of Warfare / O'Hanlon, Michael
399. Telangana-Andhra: Castes, Regions and Politics in Andhra Pradesh / Thirumali, Inukonda
400. The Terai Community and National Integration in Nepal / Jha, Hari Bansh
401. Top Cops: Biographies of World's Best Crime-fighters and Policemen; 3 Volumes / Shah, Giriraj
402. Towards A Nuclear Weapon Free World / Sethi, Manpreet (Ed.)
403. Towards the New Horizon: World Order in the 21st Century / Mayall, James B.L. & Srinivasan, Krishnan
404. Trade Union Movement in Bangladesh / Kibira, Gholam; Bhuimali, Anil & Bagchi, Kanak Kanti (Drs.)
405. Tragedy of Benazir Bhutto (1953-2007) / Ahmed, M. (Dr.)
406. Twentieth Century World / Mathur, L.P.
407. U.S. and EU Policy in Ukraine / Singh, Mukesh Kumar
408. U.S. and India Changing Strategic Parameters / Sondhi, M.L. & et. al.
409. U.S. National Missle Defence Strategy: Policy Documents / Sriwastav, M.P.
410. Ukraine: How Big is Russia's Military Build-up / Jha, R.K.
411. Ukraine's Struggle for Independence in Russia's Shadow / Sharma, S.K. (Major)
412. United Nations and Global Conflicts / Kumar, Chanchal & Gupta, Sanju
413. United Nations and Nuclear Proliferation / Poulose, T.T.
414. United Nations and World Peace / Mandal, U.C.
415. United Nations Millennium Summit / Rao, D. Bhaskara (Ed.)
416. United Nations Peacekeeping Operations India's Participation: Select and Completed Mission: Post-Cost War Period / Satyanarayana, R. (Dr.)
417. United Nations, India and The New World Order / Patnaik, Saroj K. & et. al.
418. United Nations: Multilateralism and International Security / Santhanam, K.; Sinha, Uttam K.; Meenai, Tasneem & Bhaskar, C. Uday (Eds.)
419. The United Nations: Retrospect and Prospects / Kayathwal, M.
420. United Nations: The Reforms Process / Khandekar, Roopmati (Dr.)
421. United States and Central America / Satapathy, R.K.
422. United States Policy towards Egypt 1953-1958: A Reappraisal / Arya, Anita Nahal
423. Unmasking America / Prasher, R.N.
424. US and Afghanistan / Mehar, Jugmohan
425. US Foreign Policy Process / Bindra, S.S.
426. US Perceptions of Iran: Approaches and Policies / Ramakrishnan, A.K.
427. US Response to Soviet Invasions: Hungary and Czechoslovakia: A Critique of Liberation Policy / Ahmed, Abu Nasar Saied
428. USA and Kashmir: United States Dual Policy Vis-a-Vis Terrorism in Kashmir / Shan, Shamshad (Dr.)
429. US-China Competition: Asia-Pacific Land Force Implications / Braun, William G. & Lai, David
430. Voyaging Across Times: Reflections on Indo-South African Cultural Relations / Padhi, Bishnupriya
431. Wall At Wagah: India-Pakistan Relations / Nayar, Kuldip
432. War in Iraq and New World Order / Jha, Ashok Kumar
433. War on Iraq / Chauhan, Sharad S. (Dr.) (I.P.S.)
434. West Asia: Civil Society, Democracy and State / Cheema, Sujata Ashwarya
435. Wooing the Generals: India's New Burma Policy / Egreteau, Renaud
436. World Infopaedia: South East Asia; 9 Volumes in 12 Parts / Syed, M.H. (Ed.)
437. World Order, Multipolarism and Terrorism: The Indian Approach / Mahapatra, Debidatta Aurobindia
438. World Peace Problems of Global Understanding and Prospect of Harmony / Chattopadhyay, Santi Nath (Ed.)
439. World Report 2007: Events of 2006 / Human Rights Watch
440. World Trade Organisation / Dwivedi, Dhirendra
441. The Writing on the Wall India Checkmates America 2017 / Padmanabhan, General S. (PVSM, AVSM, VSM (Retd.) Former Chief of the Army Staff)
442. WTO, India and Regionalism in World Trade / Ahmad, Jamil & Alam, Dastgir
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2023, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)