Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > History
Displaying 301 - 600
301. Between the Great Divide: A Journey into Pakistan-Administered Kashmir / Zakaria, Anam
302. Beyond Orientalism: Essays on Cross-Cultural Encounter / Dallmayr, Fred
303. Beyond Pots and Pans: A Study on Chalcolithic Balathal / Mishra, Anup
304. Beyond the Four Varnas: The Untouchables in India / Mukherjee, Prabhati
305. Beyond the Himalayas: Journeying through the Silk Route / Ghose, Goutam & Haggiag, Michael
306. Beyond the Tigers: Tracking Rajiv Gandhi's Assassination / Sharma, Rajeev
307. Bhakti Poetry in Medieval India: Its Inception, Cultural Encounter and Impact / Sadarangani, Neeti M.
308. Bharat - Gandhi ke Baad: Duniya ke Vishaaltam Loktantra ka Itihaas (in Hindi) / Guha, Ramachandra
309. Bharat - Nehru ke Baad: Duniya ke Vishaaltam Loktantra ka Itihaas (in Hindi) / Guha, Ramachandra
310. Bharat aur Nepal ke Samarik Sambandh: San 1950 se Ab Tak (in Hindi) / Chauhan, Rajiv Kumar
311. Bharat Ka Itihas: 1526 Esvi Se 1947 Esvi Tak / Nagori, S.L. & et. al.
312. Bharat Ka Itihas: Prarambh Se 1526 Esvi Tak / Nagori, S.L. & et. al.
313. Bharat Ka Swatantrata Sangharsh / Singh, Sita Ram
314. Bharat Ke Parmukh Itihaskaar / Nagori, S.L. & et. al.
315. Bharat Kein Muslim Swatantrata Senani / Nagori, S.L. & et. al.
316. Bharat ki Suraksha mein Nepal ka Samaik Mahatva (in Hindi) / Kumar, Satish & Solanki, Neeraj (Drs.)
317. Bharat mein Mughal Samrajya ka Prarambhik Itihas: Akbar ki Mrityu Tak (in Hindi) / Goyal, Sriram & Gupta, Shivkumar
318. Bharat Ratna Rajiv Gandhi: A Visionary of Modern India / Ram, D. Sundar (Ed.)
319. Bharatiya Sanskriti Itihas Evam Puratatva / Sinha, Chitranjan Prasad (Ed.)
320. Bharatiya Sanskriti Ke Paryavaran Swasthya Aur Adhunik Prabandh Mein Bhumika / Mittal, Krishan Mohan & et. al.
321. Bharatiya Shiksha: Itihas Avem Samasyan; (in Hindi) / Yadav, Kedar Nath Singh
322. Bharatkalin Kalayen / Mishra, Bharatenud
323. Bharat-Nepal Sambandh (in Hindi) / Shukla, Krishnanand (Dr.)
324. Bharat-Nepal Sambandh ke Aayam (Mithila 1816-1950) / Jha, Mukesh Kumar (Dr.)
325. Bharat-Nepal Sambandh: 1950 ki Shanti evam Maitri Sandhi ke Sandarbh mein Ek Adhyayan (in Hindi) / Agarwal, Nirmala
326. Bharat-Nepal Sambandh: Ek Aetihasik Sarvekshan (in Hindi) / Chaudhary, Swati Ranjan
327. Bharat-Nepal Sambandh: Ek Rajnitik Adhyayan (in Hindi) / Singh, Abha (Dr.)
328. Bharat-Nepal Sambandh: Pramukh evam Paridhigat Shakti ke Paripreksheya mein Ek Avalokan (in Hindi) / Kumari, Pravesh (Dr.)
329. Bharat-Nepal: Seemavarti Kshetron mein Manav Sansadhan (in Hindi) / Singh, Ambuj Kumar (Dr.)
330. Bharitya Abhilekh aur Itihas / Rajpurohit, Bhagawatilal (Dr.)
331. Bhartiya Itihas Tatha Sanskriti ke Jhalkiyan (in Hindi) / Nanda, J.N.
332. Bhartiya Nari ki Pratantrata ka Itihas (in Hindi) / Nagvanshi, Chain Singh (Dr.)
333. Bhartiya Sanskriti ka Vrahat Itihas; 3 Volumes / Nagauri, S.L.
334. Bhartiya Sanskriti ke Mukhya Aayam (in Hindi) / Mandota, Misri Lala
335. Bhartiya Shiksha ka Itihas: Swatantrata Purva / Trivedi, Rakesh
336. Bhartiya Swatantarta Sangram Aur Maulana Muhammed Ali Johar / Aggarwal, Brajvasi Lal
337. Bhim Rao Ambedkar / Ranjan, Ravi & Singh, M.K.
338. Bhoja and the Harivijaya of Sarvasena / Kulkarni, V.M.
339. Bhosle of Nagpur and East India Company / Gadre, Prabhakar (Dr.)
340. Bhotan and the Story of the Doar War / Rennie, David Field
341. The Bhutto Murder Trail: From Waziristan to GHQ / Mir, Amir
342. Bias in Indian Historiography / Devahuti (Ed.)
343. Bibliography of Goa and the Portuguese in India / Scholberg, Henry
344. Big Game Shooting in Eastern and North Eastern India / The Maharajah of Cooch Behar
345. Bihar and Orissa District Gazetteers: Monghyr / O'Malley, L.S.S.
346. Bihar and Orissa District Gazetteers: Patna / O'Malley, L.S.S. (I.C.S.)
347. Bihar and Orissa District Gazetteers: Saran / O'Malley, L.S.S.
348. Bihar and Orissa District Gazetteers: Shahabad / O'Malley, L.S.S. (I.C.S.)
349. Bikaner Golden Jubilee (1887-1937) / Golden Jubilee Committee
350. Bilvapatra: Treasures of Indian Art: Dr. N.P. Joshi Felicitation Volume / Tiwari, M.N.P. & Giri, Kamal (Profs.)
351. Bio-deterioration of Museum Materials / Nair, S.M. (Dr.)
352. The Biographical Dictionary of Greater India / Scholberg, Henry
353. Biographical Encyclopaedia of Swami Vivekananda; 4 Volumes / Mujawar, W.R. & Kumar, Ashutosh (Eds.)
354. Biographical Encyclopedia of Afghanistan / Adamec
355. Biography of Bhagat Singh / Gusain, H.K.
356. The Biography of Bharat Kesri Dr. Syama Prasad Mookerjee with Modern Implications / Das, S.C.
357. Biography of Lala Lajpat Rai / Pabla, A.S.
358. Biography of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel / Pabla, A.S.
359. Biography of Swami Vivekananda / Vyas, D.C.
360. Biography of World Great Historians / Dhar, R.N.
361. Biography of World Great Political Scientists / Pagare, G.K.
362. Biography of World Greatest Political Thinkers / Ansari, Amir
363. The Birth-Place of Kalidasa / Kalla, Lachhmi Dhar
364. Bitan: Oracles and Healers in the Karakorams / Sidky, H. & Subedi, Janardan
365. Black Book Gujarat / Sondhi, M.L. & et. al.
366. The Black Hole of Empire: History of a Global Practice of Power / Chatterjee, Partha
367. Blessings from Beijing: Inside China's War on Tibet in Exile / Bruno, Greg C.
368. Blood, Censored: When Kashmiris Become the 'Enemy' / Mohan, Dinesh & Harsh Mander, Navsharan Singh, Pamela Philipose and Tapan Bose (Eds.)
369. Boats of Bengal: Eighteenth Century Portraits by Balthazar Solvyns / Hardgrave, Robert L. (Jr.)
370. A Book of Modern European History: 1789-1945 / Southgate, George W.
371. A Book of Sikh Studies / Mansukhani, Gobind Singh (Dr.)
372. Border and Boundaries: Pakistan's Claim over Pak Occupied Kashmir (PoK) / Kumar, Ashutosh (Dr.)
373. A Bouquet of Indian Heritage, Research and Management, 2 Volumes (Dr. Agam Prasad Felicitation Volume) / Srivastava, Prashant & Mahapatra, Sanjaya Kumar (Eds.)
374. Brahma Sri: Researches in Archaeology, History and Culture in the New Millennium; 2 Volumes / Reddy, P. Chenna (Dr.) (Ed.)
375. Brahmanism and the Sultans of Delhi / Ahmed, Asad (Dr.)
376. Brahma-Sutras; 2 Volumes / Thibaut, George
377. Brahmi Script: Development in North-Western India and Central Asia; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Ram
378. Brahmi Script: Its Palaeography (From Third Century A.D. to Sixth Century A.D.) / Vasistha, Ravindra Kumar (Dr.)
379. Braj Sanskriti Vishvakosh, Volume 1: Braj Ka Itihas, Bhugol, Puratattva, Samaj Evam Arthvyavastha, 2 Parts (in Hindi) / Dixit, Surya Prasad (Ed.)
380. Brhadkathamanjari: Ek Aitihasik Anusheelan by Pratibha Pandey
381. Bridge on the River Meghna: The Dash to Dhaka: Bangladesh Liberation War 1971 / Verma, Ashok Kalyan (Maj. Gen.) AVSM (Retd.)
382. Brief History of Greek Mythology: Including its Extension to Rome / Rose, H.J.
383. A Brief History of the Indian Peoples / Hunter, W.W.
384. British Administration and The Amritsar Massacre / Horniman, B.G.
385. British Administration in Punjab 1897-1919 and its reaction / Singla, Pawan K.
386. British Administrative Policy in India / Bakshi, S.R. & Sharma, S.R.
387. British Colonial Government in India / Bhatia, H.S.
388. British Colonial Policy towards Indian States / Pruthi, Raj & Devi, Rameshwari
389. British Colonization and Restructuring of Naga Polity / Venuh, Neivetso
390. British Conservative Party and Indian Independence, 1930-1947 / Veerathappa, K.
391. British Diplomacy in Kashmir / Singh, K. Brahma (Retd. Major) (Dr.)
392. The British Dominions India: Tibet, Lahore and Kashmir (Letters from India) / Jacquemont, Victor
393. British Impact on the Punjab States / Dhillon, Kulbir Singh (Dr.)
394. British Imperialism and Afghanistan's Struggle for Independence 1914-21 / Arghandawi, Abdul Ali
395. British Military Campaigns Against Burma, Afghanistan and Punjab; 2 Volumes / Lawrence's, Henry
396. British Policy and Indian Nationalism / Verma, B.R. & Bakshi, S.R. (Eds.)
397. British Policy in the North-East Frontier Agency / Bose, M.L.
398. British Policy Towards Kashmir (1846-1946) / Hassnain, Fida Mohammad
399. British Reforms Conquests and Expansion / Verma, B.R. & Bakshi, S.R. (Eds.)
400. British Rule in India; 2 Volumes / Pruthi, Raj Kumar
401. Bronze and Iron Ages in South Asia / Agrawal, D.P. & Kharakwal, J.S.
402. Bronzes from Achutrajpur, Orissa / Mitra, Debala
403. Bronzes from Bangladesh: A Study of Buddhist Images from District Chittagong / Mitra, Debala
404. Buddha and Dr Fuhrer: An Archaeological Scandal / Allen, Charles
405. The Buddha and his Dhamma / Ambedkar, B.R. (Dr.)
406. The Buddha and the Borders / Banerjee, Nirmalya
407. Buddha in Central Asia: A Travelogue / Dwivedi, Sunita
408. Buddha in Gandhara / Dwivedi, Sunita
409. Buddhism and Buddhist Literature in Early Indian Epigraphy / Hazra, Kanai Lal
410. Buddhist and Jain Period / Vashishth, Suraj
411. Buddhist Himalaya: Studies in Religion, History and Culture (3 Volumes) / Balikci-Denjongpa, Anna & McKay, Alex (Eds.)
412. Buddhist Monasteries and Monastic Life in Ancient India: From the Third Century BC to the Seventh Century AD / Daswani, Rekha
413. Buddhist Savants of Kashmir: Their Contributions Abroad / Kaul, Advaitavadini
414. Buddhist-Art, History and Culture: Essays by Prof L M Joshi / Ahir, D.C. (Ed.)
415. Burma: Past and Present: A Factbook / Chandra, Puran
416. C.B. Macpherson and Liberalism / Ray, B.N.
417. Calcutta Journal of Natural History; 5 Volumes / Mc Lelland J. & et. al.
418. The Caliphate: Its Rise Decline and Fall; 2 Volumes / Muir, William
419. Calukya Architecture: Medieval Temples of Northern Karnataka Built during the Rule of the Calukya of Kalyana and thereafter, AD 1000-1300; 3 Volumes / Foekema, Gerard
420. Canadian Sikhs: Through a Century (1897-1997) / Singh, Bhagat
421. Capitalisms and Capitalism in the Twenty-First Century / Morgan, Glenn & Whitley, Richard (Eds.)
422. Care and Administration of Heritage Monuments in India: 1784-1904 / Pant, Dhirendra Kumar
423. Cartographic Contestation between India and Pakistan: With Regard to Pakistan Occupied Kashmir / Mishra, Swasti Vardhan
424. Caste System in Contemporary India: Issues and Implications / Lazar, G. & Jose, K. (Eds.)
425. Caste System in India: A Historical Perspective / Singh, Ekta
426. The Caste System of Northern India / Blunt, E.A.H.
427. Catalogue of the Gupta Gold Coins of the Bayana Hoard in the National Museum / Chhabra, Bahadur Chand
428. CBI and Policing in India: From Vedic Period to Modern Times / Aggarwal, Devi Dayal
429. Census of India 2001- India paper 1 of 2001 Supplement - Provisanals Papulation Totals
430. Central Asia: Pre-Historic to Pre-Modern Times; 2 Volumes / Gafurov, B.G.
431. Central Asian Heritage in the Mughal Polity / Haidar, Mansura
432. Central Himalayas: An Archaeological Linguistic and Cultural Synthesis / Agrawal, D.P. & Kharakwal, J.S.
433. The Central Narmada Valley: A Study in Quaternary Palaeontology and Allied Aspects / Badam, G.L.
434. A Century of Indian National Congress / Chopra, P.N. & et. al.
435. Ceylon: Pearl of the East / Williams, Harry
436. Chalcolithic Site of Ujjain Region: Mahidpur (Excavation Report) / Ali, Rahman; Trivedi, Ashok & Solanki, Dhirendra
437. Chalukyas of Kalyans: A Study of Religious Conditions / Hiremath, Vishwanath R.
438. Chalukyas of Vatapi / Ramesh, K.V.
439. Champa: History and Culture of an Indian Colonial Kingdom in the Far East 2nd-16th Century A.D. / Majumdar, R.C.
440. Champaran and Bardoli Non-Violent Satyagrah / Bakshi, S.R. & Sharma, S.R.
441. Champaran to Quit India Movement / Kumar, Ravindra
442. Chandernagore: From Bondage to Freedom (1900-1955) / Sen, Sailendra Nath
443. Chandigarh: A City for All Times / Mehta, V.P.
444. Chandragupta Maurya: A Gem of Indian History / Bhargava, Purushottam Lal
445. Chandraketugarh: A Lost Civilization; 2 Volumes / De, Gourisankar & De, Shubhradip
446. Chandraketugarh: A Treasure House of Bengal Terracottas / Haque, Enamul
447. Change in Myanmar / Bhatia, Rajiv K.; Sakhuja, Vijay & Ranjan, Vikash (Eds.)
448. The Changing Gaze: Regions and the Constructions of Early India / Sahu, Bhairabi Prasad
449. Changing Tribal Life in British Orissa / Mojumdar, K.
450. Charan vai Madhu Vindati: Chalta Gaya Madhu Milta Gaya (Videsh ke Sanskritik Anveshan ki Gatha) 2nd Edition / Shastri, Satya Vrat
451. Chauri Chaura Violence: Suspension of Movement / Sharma, M.N.
452. Chemistry and Chemical Technique in India (History of Science, Philosophy and Culture in Indian Civilization, Volume IV, Part 1) / Subbarayappa, B.V. (Ed.)
453. Chennai: Annal and Antiquities / Lawson, Charles
454. Chhatrapati Shivaji: Reassessment of Shivaji Maharaj, His Life and Times / Pande, B.N.
455. Chhattisgarh Rediscovered: Vedantic Approaches to Folklore / Shukla, H.L.
456. Chhattisgarh: A Study in the Culture and Historical Geography from Place Names in Inscriptions / Mahajan, Malati
457. Chiapas: Resistance and Rebellion (Selected Writings of Subcomandante)
458. China at War: An Encyclopedia / Li, Xiaobing
459. China: From Marxism to Modernisation Post-Revolution Documentary History of the CPC (1956-2002) / Sharma, Ravindra
460. China's India War 1962: Looking Back to See the Future / Singh, Jasjit
461. China's Path to Power: Party, Military and the Politics of State Transition / Stone, Lester B.
462. China's Tibet?: Autonomy Or Assimilation / Smith Jr., Warren W.
463. Chitra-Pothi: Illustrated Palm-Leaf Manuscripts from Orissa / Das, J.P.
464. Chittoor through the Ages / Sampath, M.D.
465. Chopper-Chopping Component of Palaeolithic India / Jaiswal, Vidula
466. The Christian Conquest of Asia: Studies and Personal Observations of Oriental Religions / Barrows, John Henry
467. Christianity is Chrisn-Nity: Is Bible the Story of a Chrisn Temple Dispute? Is Christianity an off Shoot? / Oak, P.N.
468. Christology: Biblical and Historical / Johnson, Mini S.
469. Chronicles of British Business in Asia 1850-1960: A bibliography of printed company histories with short account of the concerns / Carter, Lionel
470. A Chronological Account of Indian History: Important Persons and Events from 600 B.C. to Aug.15, 1947 / Ganguly, Ashoke
471. Chronological Encyclopaedia of World History: Ancient, Medievel and Modern; 3 Volumes / Langer, William L.
472. Chronological Summary and Genealogical Tables of History of Great Britain / Gupta, Manik Lal
473. Chronology of Important Events (India: 50 Years of Independence (1947-1997): Status, Growth and Development, Vol. 1) / Ganguly, Ashoke
474. Chronology of Mewar Paintings / Andhare, Shridhar
475. Chronology of Northern Indians Kings / Prasad, Rai Gyan Narian
476. Cities of India / Forest, G.W.
477. Cities of India: A Legal History / Mulchandani, Richa R.
478. Cities, Crafts and Commerce Under the Kusanas / Prasad, Kameshwar
479. City and the Country in Early India: A Study of Malwa / Basant, P.K.
480. City Landscape & Environs: A Cultural Ecological Perspective / Gupta, G.P.
481. Civil Disobedience Movement in the Punjab; (1930-1934) / Grover, D.R.
482. The Civilizations of the East: An Indepth Study of Asiatic Arts and Cultures from the Earliest Times to the Dawn of Modern Era; 4 Volumes / Grousset, Rene
483. Class Colonialism and Nationalism / Reddy, Venugopal K.
484. The Classical Age / Pruthi, R.K (Ed.)
485. Coalition Politics in India / Bhambhri, C.P.
486. Coalition Politics in India: At the Centre and States with Special Focus on J&K / Naseema, Akhter
487. Coastal Archaeology of Western India (With special reference to Goa) / Nambirajan, M.
488. Coastal Histories: Society and Ecology in pre-Modern India / Sharma, Yogesh (Ed.)
489. The Coils of Pakhangba: A Cultural History of Meeteis / Parratt, John
490. Coinage in Ancient India: A Numismatics: Archaeochemical and Metallurgical Study of Ancient Coins; 2 Volumes / Saraswati, Swami Satya Prakash & Singh, Rajendra
491. Coinage of Central India: With Special Reference to Early Coins from the Narmada Valley / Sharma, R.K.
492. Coins and History of Medieval India / Garg, Sanjay (Ed.)
493. The Coins and Tokens of the British Empire / Atkins, James
494. The Coins of the Moghul Emperors of Hindustan in the British Museum / Poole, Stanley Lane
495. The Collected Works of Lala Lajpat Rai; 15 Volumes / Nanda, B.R. (Ed.)
496. Collected works of Mahendralal Sircar Eugene Lafontand the Science Movement 1860-1910 / Biswas, Arun Kumar (Comp. & Ed.)
497. The Collected Works of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel (1918-1950) - The Iron Man of India (15 Volumes) / Chopra, P.N. (Chief Ed.)
498. Collected Works on Benjamin Robins and Charles Hutton / Johnson, W.
499. Colonialism and Urbanization in India: The Punjab Region / Grewal, Reeta
500. Colonialism, Constitutionalism and Freedom Struggle / Kumar, Pravin (Dr.)
501. Colonizing the Realm of Words: The Transformation of Tamil Literature in Nineteenth-Century South India / Ebeling, Sascha
502. Colours of a Desert Land: Rajasthan / Sahai, Surendra
503. Coming of the Mughals / Kumar, Raj (Ed.)
504. The Commerce between the Roman Empire and India / Warmington, E.H.
505. Commissions and Omissions by Indian Presidents and Conflicts with the Prime Ministers under the Constitution; 2 Volumes (1950-2001) / Jai, Janak Raj (Dr.)
506. Committees and Commissions in Pre-Independence India 1836-1947; Volume 1-4 / Chishti, M. Anees
507. Communalism and Indian Princely States: Travancore, Baroda and Hyderabad in the 1930s / Kooiman, Dick
508. Communalism: A Socio-Political Study-1947 / Seth, C. Satish
509. Communication and Education in Indian Museums / Seth, Manvi
510. Communication Through the Ages: An Indian Perspective / Mehrotra, Lakhan & Vajpeyi, Raghavendra
511. Community Movement in Protohistoric India / Srivastava, K.M.
512. A Companion to Sanskrit Literature / Banerji, Suresh Chandra
513. A Compendium of Calendars / Ansari, Shahabuddin
514. A Compendium of Muslim and Christian Dates: A Cyclopaedia of Interchanging Christian and Hijirah Dates from 1 A.D. to 2571 A.D. [641 B.H. to 2010 A.H.] Together With the Infinite Pre-Hijirah, Post-Hijirah, Julian and Greorian Calendars / Ansari, Shahabuddin
515. Competition and Collaboration-Parsi Merchants and the English East India Company in 18th Century India / White, David L.
516. A Complete Book on Mughal Architecture History / Ansari, Amir
517. A Complete History of Jammu and Kashmir State / Raj Kumar
518. A Complete History of Kashmir: The Ancient Hindu Kings, The Muslim Kings, The Khalsa Kings / Fouq, Mohammad-ud-Din
519. The Complete Works of Khalil Gibran / Khalil Gibran
520. A Comprehensive Encyclopaedia of the World; 6 Volumes (in 12 parts) / Temple, Richard (Ed.)
521. Comprehensive Guide Bibliography of World History / Sharma, Sita Ram
522. Comprehensive History and Culture of Orissa; 2 Volumes (in 4 parts) / Mishra, P.K. & Samal J.K. (Eds.)
523. A Comprehensive History of India: Civil, Military and Social; 3 Volumes / Beveridge, Henry
524. A Comprehensive History of India: Prehistory of India; Volume 1, Part 1 / Dhavalikar, M.K. (Ed.)
525. A Comprehensive History of India; 3 Volumes / Mohanti, S. Chandra
526. A Comprehensive History of Nepal-China Relations up to 1955 A.D.; 2 Volumes / Manandhar, Vijay Kumar
527. Comprehensive Study of Aristotle / Jayapalan, N.
528. Computer Application in Indian Epigraphy; 3 Volumes / Dayalan, D.
529. The Concept of Hero in Indian Culture / Bruckner, Heidrun; Skyhawk, Hugh van & Zoller, Claus Peter (Eds.)
530. The Concept of Sunya / Bag, A.K. & Sarma, S.R. (Eds.)
531. The Concept of Time in Ancient India / Rao, Rallapalli Venkateswara (Dr.)
532. A Concise Encyclopaedia of Indian History / Chande, M.B.
533. Concise Encyclopaedia of World History; 2 Volumes / Renouf, V.A.
534. A Concise History of Classical Sanskrit Literature / Sastri, Gaurinath
535. A Concise History of Modern Architecture in India / Lang, Jon
536. A Concise History of the Darjeeling District since 1835 with A Complete Itinerary of Tours in Sikkim and the District / Dozey, E.C.
537. A Concise History of the World Since 1945: States and Peoples / Spellman, W.M.
538. Condemned Unheard: The Govt. of India and H.H. The Maharaja of Kashmir - A Letter to the Ughtred Ray Shuttle Worth / Digby, William
539. Conflicts and Controversies of the 20th Century: A Rediscovery of Man and His Mind / Serrakai, Francis
540. Confucius (Ethics, Culture and Politics) / Nath, Meeta (Dr.)
541. Congress After Indira: Policy, Power, Political Change (1984-2009) / Hasan, Zoya
542. Congress and Gandhi / Saxena, Anil
543. Congress Mass Movements and Independence / Verma, B.R. & Bakshi, S.R. (Eds.)
544. Conservation and Restoration of Cultural Heritage / Ghosh, Arun
545. Conservation of Cultural Heritage (Essays in honour of Shri A.S. Bisht) / Jain, Kamal K. (Ed.)
546. Conservation of Cultural Property in India / Bisht, A.S.; Bhatnagar, I.K. & Singh, S.P. (Eds.)
547. Conservation of Ethnographic Objects / Bhist, A.S.
548. Constitution Acts and Administrative Policy / Khanna, M.M.
549. Constitutional History of India / Jayapalan, N.
550. Constitutional History of India / Khan, M.M.
551. Constitutional History of India / Singh, M.K.
552. Constitutional Issues in Freedom of Information: International and National Perspectives / Mustafa, Faizal
553. The Construction of Communalism in Colonial North India (3rd Edition) / Pandey, Gyanendra
554. Contemporary History of India / Gilbert, G. John
555. Contemporary History of India / Gohit, Rajeev Kumar
556. Contemporary History of LAOS / Mishra, Patit Paban
557. Contemporary Interpreters of Ancient India / Goyal, Shankar
558. Contemporary Issues and Social Movements in India / Das, Asish Kumar
559. Contemporary World Order: A Vedic Perspective / Tiwari, Shashi (Ed.)
560. Contours of World History / Tripathi, M.M. (Dr.)
561. Contribution of Andhra Epigraphy to Temple Architecture / Reddy, A.K.V.S.
562. Contribution of Nalanda to World Culture / Pant, R. (Dr.)
563. Contribution of Western Indologies / Gupta, N.L.
564. Contributions of Sanskrit Inscriptions to Lexicography / Tewari, S.P.
565. Conversions and Citizenry: Goa Under Portugal / Mendonca, Delio De
566. Co-operatives in India: History, Problems and Reforms / Agrawal, Babita
567. The Copper Coins of India including Bangladesh, Burma, Nepal and Pakistan; 2 Volumes / Valentine, W.H.
568. Copper-plate Inscriptions of Odisha: A Descriptive Catalogue (Circa Fourth Century to Sixteenth Century CE) / Acharya, Subrata Kumar
569. Corpus of Indological Studies; 2 Volumes / Thakur, Anant Lal
570. A Corpus of Tripura / Chaudhari, J. Gan
571. Cosmology of the Sacred World: The Vision of the Cosmos of Different Peoples of the World / Saraswati, Baidyanath & et. al. (Eds.)
572. Cotton: History Species Varieties Morphology Breeding Culture / Brown, Harry Bates
573. Counterflows to Colonialism: Indian Travellers and Stettlers in Britain 1600-1857 / H. Fisher, Michael
574. Court Life Under the Vijayanagar Rulers / Patil, Madhao, P.
575. Covering A Decade (2007-2017): Reflections on the Kashmir Cauldron and Global Affairs / Bhat, Javaid Iqbal
576. The Crescent in India: A Study in Medieval History; 2 Volumes / Sharma, S.R.
577. Crime and Punishment in Ancient India / Dasgupta, Ram Prasad
578. A Critical History of Western Philosophy: Greek, Medieval and Modern / Masih, Y.
579. The Critical Study of Prasastapadabhasya / Kannu, S. Peeru
580. A Critique of the Foundation of Empirical Knowledge / Khanna, R.
581. Crossing a Bridge of Dreams: 50 Years of India and China / Deshpande, G.P. & Acharya, Alka (Eds.)
582. Crossing Cultural Frontiers: Biblical Themes in Mughal Painting / Verma, S.P.
583. Crucial Decades of Twentieth Century; 4 Volumes / Kher, M.K.
584. Crusader for Self-Rule: Tej Bahadur Sapru and Indian National Movement / Hooja, Rima
585. The Crusades, Holy War and Canon Law / Brundage, James A.
586. Cultura Indica / Banarji, Biswanath
587. Cultural and Religious Heritage of India; 8 Volumes / Sharma, Suresh K. & Sharma, Usha (Eds.)
588. Cultural Archaeology of Ahmadnagar During Nizam Shahi Period (1494-1632) / Gadre, Pramod B.
589. Cultural Heritage and Educational Initiatives / Talesra, Hemlata; Mehta, Vishwas & Kothari, Indu
590. The Cultural Heritage of India; 8 Volumes / Chatterji, Suniti Kumar
591. Cultural Heritage of Jammu Kashmir & Laddakh; 3 Volumes / Singh, Nagendra Kumar
592. Cultural Heritage of Northeast India: Recent Perspective (Essays in Honour of Prof. J.B. Bhattacharjee) / Tripathi, Alok (Ed.)
593. Cultural Heritage of Pabbar Valley / Chauhan, Hari
594. Cultural Heritage of Personal -Names and Sanskrit Literature / Tiwari, S.P.
595. The Cultural Heritage of Punjab (3000 B.C. - 1947 A.D.) / Aryan, K.C.
596. Cultural Heritage of South India (Festschrift of Prof. D. Kiran Kranth Choudary) / Reddy, N. Krishna (Ed.)
597. Cultural History of Ancient India / Goswami, Jaya
598. Cultural History of Ancient India: Diversity Syncretism Synthesis / D'Souza, Leela
599. Cultural History of Chalukyans: Basavakalyana / Patil, Indumati P. (Dr.)
600. A Cultural History of India / Basham, A.L. (Ed.)
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2022, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)