Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > History
Displaying 1 - 300
1. 100 Tributes to Gandhiji on his 100 Portraits by his 100 Contemporaries in their own Handwritings (English, Hindi and Gujarati) / Thaakar, Ramesh
2. 101 Great Lives Who Shaped the World / Srivastava, Kamal S. & Srivastava, Sangeeta
3. 101 Great Women Who Shaped the World / Srivastava, Kamal S. & Srivastava, Sangeeta
4. 101 Scientists Who Shaped the World / Srivastava, Kamal S. & Srivastava, Sangeeta
5. 1857 and After Literary Representations / Rai, R.N.; Singh, Anita & Kumar, Archana (Eds)
6. 1857 in North East India: A Reconstruction From Folk and Oral Sources / Kar, Subir
7. 1857 Revisited: Based on Persian and Urdu Documents / Husain, S.M. Azizuddin
8. 1857: The Historic Rebellion / Bakshi, S.R.
9. 18vi Sadi Ki Sthapatyakala: Dungarpur Rajya Ke Vishesh Sandharbh Mein / Architecture of 18th Century: In Special Reference of Dungarpur State (in Hindi) / Bohra, Malika (Dr.)
10. 1962 and the McMahon Line Saga / Arpi, Claude
11. 1965 War: The Inside Story: Defence Minster Y.B. Chavan's Diary of India Pakistan War / Pradhan, R.D.
12. 1984: The Anti-Sikh Violence and After (A Chilling Eyewitness Account of the Anti-Sikh Violence) / Suri, Sanjay
13. 21st Century Brazil: View and Vision / Anthony, John
14. 4000 Years Under the Sea: Excursions in Undersea Archaeology / Diole, Philippe
15. 50 Years after Daojali-Hading: Emerging Perspectives in the Archaeology of Northeast India (Essays in Honour of Tarun Chandra Sharma) / Jamir, Tiatoshi & Hazarika, Manjil (Eds.)
16. 50 Years of India's Independence / Subramanian, S. (Dr.)
17. 50 Years of United Nations and World Affairs; 10 Volumes / Sinha, P.C. (Ed.)
18. 500 Years of Tantrasamgrah: A Landmark in the History of Astronomy / Sriram, M.S.; Ramasubramaniam, K. & Srinivas, M.D.
19. A.Q. Ansari: Social Philosophy and Political Thought / Azizi, Alauddin
20. Aadhunic Bharat Ka Itihas Vishvakosh; 3 Volumes (in Hindi) / Gajrani, Shiv (Dr.)
21. Aadhunik Bharat: (1919-1939): Rashtravadi Sahitya Avem Krantikari Aandolan; (in Hindi) / Paruthi, R.K. (Dr.)
22. Abhicara Rites in the Veda / Sahoo, Purna Chandra
23. Abhilekhon mein Aitihasik Bhugol (in Hindi) / Singh, Jitesh Kumar (Dr.)
24. Academic Dictionary of History / Chopra, Ramesh
25. An Account of the Kingdom of Caubul and its Dependencies in Persia, Tartary and India: Comprising a View of the Afghaun Nation and A History of the Dooraunee Monarchy, 2 Volumes / Elphinstone, Mountstuart
26. An Account of the Kingdom of Nepal and of the Territory Annexed to This Dominion by the House of Gorkha / Hamilton, Francis
27. Acheulian Culture in Peninsular India: An Ecological Perspective / Pappu, Raghunath S.
28. Across Central Asia: A Journey in Central Asia Illustrating the Geographic Basis of History / Huntington, Ellsworth
29. Actors on the Burmese Stage a Trilogy of the Anglo-Burmese Wars: An Ill-Conditioned Cad Mr Moylan of the Times / Blackburn, Terence R.
30. Aden and Yeman / Mehra, R.N.
31. Adhunik Bharatiya Itihas (in Hindi) / Pruthi, Raj Kumar
32. Adhunik Bharatiya Itihas ka Sarvekshan; 2 Volumes (in Hindi) / Nagori, S.L. & Nagori, K.
33. Adhunik Bhartiya Sanskriti: Modern Indian Culture (in Hindi) / Nagori, S.L.
34. Adhunik Europe ka Itihas, Vol.1: 1450-1789 / Kumar, Pramod
35. Adhunik Viswa Ka Itihas; 2 Volumes / Tyagi, M.S. & et. al.
36. Administration and Society in Medieval India / Verma, B.R. & Bakshi, S.R. (Eds.)
37. Administration Conquests and Expansion in Ancient India / Verma, B.R. & Bakshi, S.R. (Eds.)
38. Administration in Andhra: From the Earliest Time to the 13th Century A.D. / Sastry, C.A. Padmanabha
39. Administration of East India Company 1740-1856 / Mittra, Sangh & Bakshi S.R.
40. Administration of Rural Development: Indian and Comparative Perspective / Arora, R.K. & et. al.
41. Administrative and Developmental Perspectives in Tribal Landscapes / Gupta, G.P.
42. Administrative Documents of Mughal India / Ansari, M.A.
43. Administrative History of Ancient India / Jain, J.K. (Dr.)
44. Administrative History of Some Aspect of Uttarakhand / Tolia, R.S.
45. Administrative History of Uttarakhand: Kumaon and Garhwal / Arora, Ajay (Dr.)
46. Administrative Thought of Max Weber / Sinha, Sanjay Kumar
47. Advaita Vedanta (History of Science, Philosophy and Culture in Indian Civilization, Volume II, Part 2) / Balasubramanian, R. (Dr.)
48. Advanced History of Ancient India; 2 Volumes / Bakshi, S.R.
49. Advanced History of Medieval India; 3 Volumes / Bakshi, S.R.
50. Advanced History of Modern India; 5 Volumes / Bakshi, S.R.
51. Advanced History of Nepal / Vaidya, T.R.
52. Advanced Learner's Dictionary of History: A Team of Experts
53. Advanced Study in the History of Modern India; 3 Volumes / Chhabra, G.S.
54. Advent of Islam in India and Arab Conquest of Sindh / Srivastava, Kamal Shankar
55. Advent of the Aryans in India / Sharma, Ram Sharan
56. Adventures in Gilgit, Hunza, Nagar, Chitral, and Hindu-Kush: The Making of a Frontier / Durand, Colonel Algernon
57. Affairs of the East India Company: Being the Fifth Report from the Select Committee of the House of Commons 28th July, 1812; 3 Volumes / Firminger, Walter Kelly (Ed.)
58. Afghanistan - Pakistan - India: A Paradigm Shift / Abdali, Shaida Mohammad (Ambassador)
59. Afghanistan and Afghans, Being a Brief Review of the History of the Country and account of its People / Bellow, H.W.
60. African Culture and Tradition / Mathews, A.P.
61. African Refugees: An Overview / Anand, Renu M.
62. The Aga Khan and his Ancestors / Dumasia, Naoroji M.
63. Against Dora And Nizam People's Movement in Telanagana 1939-1948 / Thirumali, Inukonda
64. Against the Tyranny of Society: Reflections on a Protest Movement / Kar, Priyadarsi
65. The Age of the Satavahanas; 2 Volumes (Great Ages of Indian History) / Shastri, Ajay Mitra (Ed.)
66. Agra and Fatehpur Sikri: A Traveller History / Newell, H.A. (Lt. Col.)
67. Agra Red Fort is a Hindu Building / Oak, P.N.
68. Agrarian Change and Peasant Unrest in Colonial India Orissa 1912-1939 / Sahoo, Rajib Lochan
69. Agrarian Change from Above and Below / Rao, K. Seetharama
70. Agrarian History of Orissa Under the British Rule / Samal, J.K.
71. Agrarian Relations and Peasant in Modern Andhra: A Study of Kalahasti Zamindari / Reddy, D. Subramanyam
72. Agrarian Structure in Central India and the Northern Deccan (C. AD 300-500): A Study in Vakataka Inscriptions / Shrimali, Krishna Mohan
73. Agrarian System of Medieval Assam / Gogai, Jahanbi, Nath (Dr.)
74. The Agrarian System of Mughal India (1556-1707), 3rd Edition / Habib, Irfan
75. Agricultural and Economic Aspects of Tribal Landscapes / Gupta, G.P.
76. Agricultural, Industrial and Urban Dynamism Under the Sultans of Delhi 1206-1555 / Naqvi, Hamida Khatoon
77. The 'Ain-i-Akbari: Abul Fazl 'Allami, 3 Volumes (Translated into English) / Blochmann, H. (Tr.)
78. Ajmer Historical and Descriptive / Sarda, Har Bilas
79. Akal Takhat Sahib / Dilgeer, Harjinder Singh (Dr.)
80. Akbar Mahan aur Uska Yug / Mandot, Dinesh (Dr.)
81. The Akbar Nama of Abul-Fazl; 3 Volumes (Translated from the Persian) / Beveridge, H. (Tr.)
82. Akbar, The Aesthete / Indu Anand
83. Akbar: The Great Moghul / Kumar, Raj (Ed.)
84. Akbarnama of Sheikh Abul Fazal; 2 Volumes (in Hindi) / Sharma, Mathuralal (Tr.)
85. Aksayanivi: Essays Presented to Dr. Debala Mitra in Admiration of Her Scholarly Contributions / Bhattacharya, Gouriswar (Ed.)
86. Alberuni warnit Bharat (2 Parts) / Alberuni
87. Al-Biruni: The Seeker of Knowledge / Qasemi, Sharif Hussain (Prof.) (Ed.)
88. Alexander The Great's Art of Strategy: The Timeless Lessons of History's Greatest / Bose, Partha
89. Alexander: Invincible King of Macedonia / Tsouras, Peter G.
90. Allamah Fadl-i-Haq: Scholar and Freedom Fighter / Ali, Abdul (Prof.)
91. Altai-Himalaya: A Travel Diary / Roerich, Nicholas
92. Ambedkar and Nation-Building / Shyam Lal & Saxena, K.S. (Eds.)
93. Ambedkar Awakening India's Social Conscience / Jadhav, Narendra
94. The Ambedkar Era / Chandra, Ramesh & Mittra, Singh
95. Ambedkar: Life and Views / Vyas, D.C.
96. Ambedkar's Contribution for Economic Planning and Development Its Relevance / Abraham, P.
97. America Ka Itihas; 2 Volumes / Gahlot, B.S.
98. American African Gandhis: An Analytical Synthesis of Three Gandhis / Gulati, M.N.
99. American Legal System / Sharma, S.R. (Ed.)
100. An American Looks At Gandhi: Essays in Satyagraha, Civil Rights and Peace / Hunt, James D.
101. Amerika Ka Itihas; (In Hindi) / Chauhan, Ghanshyam
102. Amir Khusrau's Qiran-us-Sa'dain: Conjunction of Two Lucky Planets (Translated from Persian into English) / Ansari, Ishrat Husain & Hamid Afaq Qureshi al-Taimi al-Siddiqi (Trs.)
103. Amir Khusrau's Tughlaqnama and its Zamima by Hayati Gilani (Translated into English) / Ansari, Ishrat Husain & Hamid Afaq Qureshi al-Taimi al-Siddiqi (Trs.)
104. Amir Khusro as a Genius (Old and Rare Book) / Rehman, Sabauddin Abdur
105. Analytical History of India / Sewell, Robert
106. Ananda the Man and Monk / Das, Asha
107. Anatomy of the Jakarta Coup: October 1, 1965 The Collusion with China which Destroyed the Army Command President Sukarno / Fic, Victor M.
108. Ancient and Medieval History of India / Rawlinson, H.G.
109. Ancient and Medieval Indian History / Rajendra, K.V.
110. Ancient and Medieval Political Thinkers: From Plato to Padua / Rathod, P.B.
111. Ancient Ceramics: Historical Enquiries and Scientific Approaches / Pant, P.C. & Jayaswal, Vidula (Eds.)
112. Ancient Civilizations of the World / Sood, Vishal
113. The Ancient Geography of India: The Buddhist Period including the Campaigns of Alexander and the Travels of Hiuen-Tsiang / Cunningham, Alexander
114. Ancient Hindu Society: Including Races, Dynasties, Politics, War, Law, Enforcement, Social and Caste Systems, Economics, Life-Style, Women, Traditions and Habits of the Ancient Indians; 6 Volumes / Kapoor, S. (Ed.)
115. Ancient History of India (Up to 10th Century A.D.) / Atlantic Research Division
116. The Ancient History of India: (Vedic Period) A New Interpretation / Singhal, K.C. & Gupta, Roshan
117. Ancient History of India: Manusmriti Revisited / Naegele, Charles J. (Dr.)
118. Ancient History of the World; 2 Volumes / Clare, I.S.
119. Ancient India / Mittra, Sangh & et. al.
120. Ancient India / Oldenberg, H.
121. Ancient India (13th Edition) / Mahajan, V.D.
122. Ancient India and World / Kumar, Rakesh
123. Ancient India as Described by Megasthenes and Arrian / McCrindle, John W.
124. Ancient India as Described by Ptolemy / McCrindle, John W.
125. Ancient India, 8th Edition / Majumdar, R.C.
126. Ancient India: Being a Brief and Rapid Survey of the History of the Indo-Aryans from the Earliest Times to About 1200 A.D. / Veda Vyasa
127. Ancient India: From the Origins to the XIIIth Century A.D. / Albanese, Marilia
128. Ancient India: History of Ancient India for 1000 Years in Four Volumes From 900 B.C. To 100 A.D.; 4 Volumes / Shah, Tribhuvandas L.
129. Ancient India: In Historical Outline / Jha, D.N.
130. Ancient Indian Architecture: From Blossom to Bloom / Maheshwari, Sanjeev & Rajeev Garg
131. Ancient Indian Glass Archaeology and Technology / Singh, R.N.
132. Ancient Indian Historiography Source and Interpretations / Singh, G.P.
133. Ancient Indian History / Mathur, Ramprakash
134. Ancient Indian History / Mittra, Sangh & Bakshi, S.R.
135. Ancient Indian History / Mullick, Animesh
136. Ancient Indian History / Saharan, M.S.
137. Ancient Indian Magic and Folklore: An Introduction / Stutley, Margaret
138. Ancient Indian Numismatics: A Historiographical Study / Goyal, Shankar
139. Ancient Indian Ports: with Special Reference to Maharashtra / Hebalkar, Sharad
140. Ancient Indian Sciences: An Expositions of Development of Science and Technology in Ancient India as Drawn from Original Sources and Sacred Literature; 3 Volumes / Kapoor, S. (Ed.)
141. Ancient Indian Social History: Some Interpretations / Thapar, Romila
142. Ancient Indian Town Planning / Kaushik, Akshat
143. Ancient Kashmir: A Historical Perspective / Rabbani, G.M. (Frof.)
144. Ancient Khotan: Detailed Report of Archaeological Explorations in Chinese Turkestan; 3 Volumes / Aurel Stein, M.
145. Ancient Law / Maine, Sir Henry Sumner
146. Ancient Medieval and Modern India / Tamaskar, B.G.
147. Ancient Monuments of Kashmir / Malik, Akhtar
148. Ancient North-East India (Pragjyotisha): A Pan-India Perspective (Up to Seventh Century AD) / Shastri, Ajay Mitra
149. Ancient Political History of Kashmir (B.C. 300 - A.D. 1200) / Saxena, K.S.
150. The Ancient Routes of the Deccan and the Southern Peninsula / Chakrabarti, Dilip K.
151. Ancient Sciences and Archaeology: Journal of the Ancient Sciences and Archaeological Society of India (Bharatiya Prachina Vaijnanika Puratatva Patrika); 3 Volumes / Sampath, M.D.; Pankaja, N.; Saroja S. & Kayarkanni, S. (Eds.)
152. Ancient Settlement Pattern in Orissa / Srivastava, G.N.
153. Ancient Varanasi: An Archaeological Perspective / Jayaswal, Vidula
154. The Andhra Culture During the Kakatiyan Times / Kumari, V. Anila
155. Andhra Culture: An Obscure Phase in the Early Historical Archaeology of Andhra Pradesh / Pisipaty, S. Rama Krishna (Dr.)
156. Animosity at Bay: An Alternative History of the India-Pakistan Relationship, 1947-1952 / Raghavan, Pallavi
157. The Anklet Story (Translation of Silappadhikaram) / Subramanyam, Ka. Naa.
158. Annapurana: A Bunch of Flower of Indian Culture / Arundhati, P.
159. Annexation of Punjab / Innes, Arthur D.
160. Annie Besant: Founders of Home Rule Movement / Kumar, Raj & et. al.
161. Annie Besant: Pioneer of Home Rule Movement / Gajrani, Shiv & Ram, S. (Drs.)
162. The Annual Register of Indian Political Parties: Proceedings and Fundamental Text; 18 Volumes / Shiv Lal
163. Antecedents of Early Man in Northwestern India: Paleontological and Paleoecological Evidences / Vasisth, R.N.
164. Anthropology and Historiography of Science / Chattopadhyaya, D.P.
165. Antiquities of India: An Account of the History and Culture of Ancient Hindustan / Barnett, Lionel D.
166. Antiquities of Northern Tibet: Pre-Buddhist Archaeological Discoveries on the High Plateau, Findings of the Changthang Circuit Expedition 1999 / Bellezza, John Vincent
167. Antiquities of Upper Tibet: An Inventory of Pre-Buddhist Archaeological Sites on the High Plateau, Findings of the Upper Tibet Circumnavigation Expedition, 2000 / Bellezza, John Vincent
168. The Apracharajas: A History based on Coins and Inscriptions / Srivastava, Prashant
169. ArchaeoGiri: The Bridge Between the Archaeologist and the Common Man / Khandekar, Shubha
170. Archaeological Excavation in Bihar since Independence / Kumar, Navin
171. Archaeological Excavations in Central India: Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh / Sharma, R.K. & et. al.
172. Archaeological Findings from the Homeland of Buddha / Chaturvedi, Prem Sagar
173. Archaeological Remains and Excavations at Sambhar / Sahni, Rai Bahadur Daya Ram
174. Archaeological Survey of India: Annual Reports (1902-3 to 1936-37 + Indices) 29 Volumes / Marshall, Sir John
175. Archaeological Survey of India: Reports (1862-1884); 23 Volumes with Index / Cunningham, Alexander
176. Archaeology and Historiography: History, Theory and Method / Settar, S. & et. al. (Eds.)
177. Archaeology and History: Essay in Memory of Sh. A. Ghosh; 2 Volumes / Pande, B.M. & Chattopadhyaya, B.D. (Eds.)
178. Archaeology and Interactive Disciplines / Settar, S. & et. al. (Eds.)
179. Archaeology and the Public Purpose: Writings on and by M N Deshpande / Lahiri, Nayanjyoti
180. Archaeology as History in Early South Asia / Ray, Himanshu Prabha & Sinopoli, Carla M. (Eds.)
181. Archaeology in the Third World: A History of Indian Archaeology since 1947 / Chakrabarti, Dilip K.
182. Archaeology of Bhopal Region / Sharma, R.K. & Ali, Rehman
183. Archaeology of Early Historic South Asia / Sengupta, Gautam & Chakraborty, Sharmi (Eds.)
184. Archaeology of Eastern India / Rajendra Dehuri
185. The Archaeology of European Expansion in India / Chakrabarti, K. Dilip
186. Archaeology of Fatehpur Sikri: New Discoveries / Sharma, D.V.
187. Archaeology of Hampi-Vijayanagara / Kotraiah, C.T.M. & Suresh, K.M.
188. Archaeology of Karnataka: Pre and Proto History of South Western Religion / Poonacha, D.P. (Dr.)
189. Archaeology of Medieval India / Mate, Madhukar Shripad
190. The Archaeology of Middle Ganga Plain: New Perspectives; (Excavations at Agiabir) / Singh, Purushottam & Singh, Ashok Kumar
191. Archaeology of Orissa; 2 Volumes / Basa, Kishor K. & Mohanty, Pradeep (Eds.)
192. Archaeology of Seafaring: The Indian Ocean in the Ancient Period / Ray, Himanshu Prabha (Ed.)
193. Archaeology of Soviet, Central Asia and the Indian Borderlands; 2 Volumes / Gupta, S.P.
194. Archaeology of The Chotanagpur Division (Jharkhand) / Bhengra, Dilbar (Dr.)
195. Archaeology of the Ganga Plain: Cultural-Historical Dimensions / Singh, Purushottam
196. Archaeology of Vidisa (Dasarna) Region / Tripathi, K.K.
197. Archaeology of Zangskar Valley / Agrawal, R.C.
198. Archaeology, History and Culture of Orissa / Dash, R.N.
199. Archeological History of Early South Asia / Jalote, Raghuvir
200. Architecture Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries / Hitchcock, H.R.
201. Architecture of Bhoslas of Nagpur; 2 Volumes / Girhe, K.M. (Dr.)
202. Architecture of India: Ancient to Modern / Mathur, Ramprakash
203. Armed Struggle for Freedom / Shastri, Bal Hardev
204. Art & Architecture of India: Stone Age to the Present / Harishankar, B.S.
205. Art and Archaeology of Orissa: Recent Perspectives / Pradhan, Sadasiba (Ed.)
206. Art and Architecture: Remains in the Western Terai Region of Nepal / Giri, Gitu
207. Art and Craft of Harappans: Seals, Sealing and Scripts / Sharma, Deo Prakash
208. Art History of Meghalaya / Bareh, Hamlet
209. Art of Glass: Ancient to Medieval Period / Dillon, Edward
210. Art Shrines of Ancient India / Subramanian, V.K.
211. Art, Archaeology and Cultural History of India: U.N. Roy Felicitation Volume, 2 Volumes / Sinha, C.P. (Ed.)
212. Art, Archaeology and History of Ratlam: Including Extracts of Old State Gazetteers / Raizada, Ajit
213. Artisan of the Paradise: A Study of Art and Artisans of Kashmir from Ancient to Modern Times / Dhar, D.N.
214. The Artisans in 18th Century Eastern India: A History of Survival / Singh, Vipul
215. Arts and Crafts of Indus Civilization / Nandagopal, Choodamani
216. Aruna Asaf Ali: Eminent Indian Women / Rajkumar
217. Aruna Asaf Ali: The Dynamic Secular Leader / Gajrani, Shiv & Ram, S. (Drs.)
218. Arunachal Pradesh: Past and Present / Joshi, H.G.
219. Aryan and Non-Aryan in South Asia: Evidence, Interpretation and Ideology / Bronkhorst, Johannes & Deshpande, Madhav M. (Eds.)
220. The Aryans and After / Murti, Kashibhatta Satya
221. Aryans in South India / Nambudri, P.P. Narayanan
222. Aryans Revisited / Nandi, Ramendra Nath
223. The Aryans: Myth and Archaeology / Dhavalikar, M.K.
224. The Aryas: Facts Without Fancy and Fiction / Shendge, Malati, J.
225. Ashoka and Buddhism / Singh, Arimardan (Dr.)
226. Asia in Western and World History: A Guide for Teaching / Embree, Ainslie T. & Gluck, Carol
227. Asiatic Researches: History and Antiquities, the Art, Sciences, and Literature of Asia; 24 Volumes / Jones, William
228. Asoka and the Decline of the Mauryas (3rd Edition) / Thapar, Romila
229. Asoka as Depicted in His Edicts / Hazra, Kanai Lal
230. Asoka: History and Inscriptions / Panda, N.C. (Dr.)
231. Asoka: The Buddhist Emperor of India / Smith, Vincent A.
232. Asoka: The Great / Ahir, D.C.
233. Asoka: The King and The Man / Thaplyal, Kiran Kumar
234. Aspect of Indian History / Farooqi, N.R. & Jafri, S.Z.H. (Eds.)
235. Aspects of Ancient Indian Numismatics / Srivastava, Prashant
236. Aspects of Indian History (Prof. Ram Mohan Sinha Commemoration Volume) / Mishra, J.P. (Ed.)
237. Aspects of Indian History and Archaeology / Sankalia, H.D.
238. Aspects of Indian History and Culture / Bandyopadhyay, Sudipa Ray; Chaudhuri, Rita & Chakrabarti, Mahua (Eds.)
239. Aspects of Indian History and Historiography / Mishra, P.K. (Ed.)
240. Aspects of the Medieval History of Assam / Tripathi, Chandra Dhar
241. The Asrama System: The History and Hermeneutics of a Religious Institution / Olivelle, Patrick
242. Assam Through the Ages; 3 Volumes / Bakshi, S.R.
243. Assam: Its Heritage and Culture / Bhushan, Chandra
244. The Assassination of Indira Gandhi: The Collected Stories (Volume 1) / Chatterjee, Upamanyu
245. Asvaghosa and His Times / Khosla, Sarla
246. At the Confluence of Two Rivers: Muslims and Hindus in South India / Assayag, Jackie
247. Atlas of Ancient Indian History / Habib, Irfan & Habib, Faiz
248. Aulikaras of Central India: History and Inscriptions / Ojha, N.K.
249. Auniati Sutra: A History / Sharma, Tirtha Nath
250. Aurangzeb and His Times / Faruki, Zaheeruddin
251. Aurel Stein in Kashmir: The Sanskritist of Mohand Marg / Pandita, S.N.
252. Authority and Kingship Under the Sultans of Delhi: Thirteenth Fourteenth Centuries / Siddiqui, Iqtidar Husain
253. Autobiographical Writings of Mahatama Gandhi / Sharma, Rashmi
254. The Avatars of Modernity: Vasco da Gama's Discovery and Indian Identitiesin Perspective / Wessler, Heinz Werner; Kjaerholm, Lars & Brimnes, Niels (Eds.)
255. Awadh in Revolt 1857-1858 / Mukherjee, Rudrangshu
256. Ayodhya Case: Archaeological Evidences / Sharma, A.K.
257. Ayodhya: The Abode of Rama; And the Dharmaksetra of Lord Buddha and the Jaina Tirthankaras A Historical and Cultural Study / Pandey, Lalta Prasad
258. A-Z History / Varadarajan, Samayal
259. Babasaheb Dr. Ambedkar: Jivan aur Chintan, 11 Volumes (in Hindi) / Khairmode, Changdev Bhavanrav
260. Babbar Akali Movement: A Historical Survey / Aulakh, Gurcharan Singh (Dr.)
261. The Babur-Nama: Memoirs of Babur; 2 Volumes / Beveridge, Annette Susannah
262. Back from Dead: Inside the Subhas Bose Mystery / Dhar, Anju
263. Back to Basics: A J.C. Kumarappa Reader / Bandhu, Pranjali (Ed.)
264. The Bagh Caves / Marshall, Sir John
265. Baharistan-i-Shahi: A Chronicle of Mediaeval Kashmir / Kathinath Pandit
266. Bal Gangadhar Tilak / Ranjan, Ravi & Singh, M.K.
267. Bal Gangadhar Tilak (in Hindi) / Gupta, Asha
268. Balochistan in the Crosshairs of History / Jain, Sandhya
269. The Baltic Nationalism Post-World War II Analysis / Sharma, Sunaina
270. Balzac: Mirror of Emerging Modern Capitalism / Mishra, Girish
271. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage
272. Bamiyan: Challenge to World Heritage / Warikoo, K. (Ed.)
273. Banaras in the Early 19th Century Riverfront Panorama / Krishna, Rai Anand
274. Banaras, The Heritage City of India: Geography, History, and Bibliography / Singh, Rana P.B.
275. Banda Singh Bahadur / Data, Piara Singh
276. Banda Singh Bahadur and Sikh Sovereignty / Sagoo, Harbans Kaur (Ed. & Comp.)
277. The Bangladesh Gazetteer; 3 Volumes / Bakshi, S.R. (Ed.)
278. Bangladesh Since 1952 Language Movement / Adhikari, Abanti
279. Bangladesh: The Price of Freedom / Rai, Raghu
280. Barabudur: Archaeological Description; 5 Volumes / Krom, N.J.
281. Barahmasa: The Song of Seasons in Literature and Art / Dwivedi, V.P.
282. Barbara's Nepal / Adams, Barbaras
283. Baroque India: The Neo-Roman Religious Architecture of South Asia: A Global Stylistic Survey / Pereira, Jose
284. The Battle for Ancient India: An Essay in the Sociopolitics of Indian Archaeology / Chakrabarti, Dilip K.
285. Battle for Hearts and Mind from North East to Kashmir and Beyond / Mukherjee, Dipak (Major General)
286. Battles of the Nineteenth Century; 2 Volumes / Forbes, Henryn & Griffiths
287. Bayana: A Concept of Historical Archaeology / Bargoti, Rajeev (Dr.)
288. Before Freedom (1909-1947): Nehru's Letters to His Sister / Sahgal, Nayantara (Ed.)
289. Behavioral Dimensions of Tribal Landscapes / Gupta, G.P.
290. Being Indian, Being Israeli: Migration, Ethnicity and Gender in the Jewish Homeland / Singh, Maina Chawla
291. Bells of Shangri-La: Scholars, Spies, Invaders in Tibet / Bhattacharya, Parimal
292. The Bengal Army and the Outbreak of the Indian Mutiny / David, Saul
293. Bengal Inscriptions: C. 1500 A.D. to C. 1800 A.D.; 2 Volumes / Bhattacharyya, A.K.
294. The Bengal Sultanate: Politics, Economy and Coins (AD 1205-1576) / Hussain, Syed Ejaz
295. Bengali Culture and Society through its Riddles / Basak, Sila
296. Bengali Muslim Literati and the Development of Muslim Community in Bengal / Chakraborty, Ashoke Kumar
297. The Betrayal of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar / Chavan, Sheshrao
298. Between History and Legend: Status and Power in Bundelkhand / Jain, Ravindra K.
299. Between the Great Divide: A Journey into Pakistan-Administered Kashmir / Zakaria, Anam
300. Beyond Orientalism: Essays on Cross-Cultural Encounter / Dallmayr, Fred
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2023, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)