Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Anthropology and Tribal Studies
Displaying 301 - 600
301. A History of Nagas and Nagaland: Dynamics of Oral Tradition in Village Formation / Sanyu, Visier
302. History of Nepal: With an Introductory Sketch of the Country and People of Nepal / Wright, Daniel
303. History of the People of Bastar / Shukla, H.L.
304. History of the Relations of the Government with the Hill Tribes of the North East Frontier of Bengal / Mackenzie, Alexander
305. History of the Tangkhul Nagas / Shimray, A.S.W.
306. Household Fertility Behaviour and Children's Schooling Amongst Tribals / Dutta, Sumanash
307. Human Cognition in Management of Natural Resources and Social Relations / Bandyopadhyay, Soma
308. Human Ecology of Sikkim / Gulia, Brig. K.S.
309. Human Rights and Dalits / Rajawat, Mamta
310. Human Rights and Indigenous Peoples / Das, J.R.
311. Human Rights of Indigenous Peoples; 2 Volumes / Gupta, Aman (Ed.)
312. Human Rights of Tribals; 2 Volumes / Thomas, John K. (Ed.)
313. Humankind: The Journal of Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya, Bhopal (Volume 1)
314. Identity, Gender and Poverty: New Perspectives on Caste and Tribe / Kumar, Unnithan
315. Impact of Modernisation on Tribal Costume / Mehta, Sonu
316. In Abor Jungles of North East India / Hamilton, Angus
317. In Search of Alternatives: Tribal Women in Desert Scenario / Dasgupta, Samira
318. In Search of Praxis Theology for the Nagas / Nuh, V.K. (Ed.)
319. India: An Illustrated Atlas of Scheduled Castes / Mandal, Hrishikesh; Datta, Archana; Dutta, Pradyot K.; Mukherjee, Sumit & Ghatak, Sanchitya
320. India: An Illustrated Atlas of Tribal World / Mandal, Hrisikesh; Mukherjee, Sumit & Datta, Archana
321. Indian Affairs Annual 2005: Chronology of Events (1 April 2004 to 31 March 2005) 9 Volumes / Gaur, Mahendra (Ed.)
322. Indian Affairs Annual 2006: Chronology of Events (1 April 2005 to 31 March 2006) 9 Volumes / Gaur, Mahendra (Ed.)
323. Indian Affairs Annual 2007; 9 Volumes / Gaur, Mahendra
324. Indian Affairs Annual 2008; 9 Volumes / Sengar, Shailendra
325. Indian Anthropology / Narayan, S.
326. Indian Tribal Life / Sahu, Chaturbhuj
327. India's Elderly: A Multidisciplinary Dimension / Kapoor, A.K. & Kappor, Satwanti
328. India's Tribes: Unfolding Realities (Social Change in Contemporary India 1) / Srivastava, Vinay Kumar
329. Integral Anthropology: Selected Anthropological Writings of J.V. Ferreira / Pflug, Bernd & Michael, S.M. (Eds.)
330. Integrating the Rural Poor into Markets / Debroy, Bibek & Khan, Amir Ullah (Eds.)
331. International Encyclopaedia of Anthropology; 12 Volumes / Channa, S.M. (Ed.)
332. International Encyclopaedia of Mankind / Pritchard, James Cowles
333. International Encyclopaedia of Tribal Religion; 12 Volumes / Channa, S.M. (Ed.)
334. An Introduction to Forensic Anthropology / Nath, Surinder
335. Introduction to Indian Social Anthropology / Rao, K.S. Krishna
336. An Introduction to the Tribal Development in India / Kumar, Rajeeva
337. Invitation to social and Cultural Anthropology / Dash, K.N.
338. Inviting Menop Ause / Hallad, Jyoti S. & Khan, C.G. Hussain
339. Issues and Perspectives in Anthropology Today / Prasad, R. Siva & Kasi, Eswarappa
340. Jaintia Hills: A Meghalaya Tribe Its Environment, Land and People / Passah, P.M. & et. al.
341. The Jaintias: Studies in Society and Change / Lamare, Shobhan N.
342. Jarawa: The Struggle Continues / Sircar, Pronab Kumar
343. Kanauras of Kinnaur: A Schedule Tribe in Himachal Pradesh / Verma, V.
344. The Kayasthas: A Study in the Formation and Early History of a Caste / Gupta, Chitrarekha
345. Khasi Tribe of Meghalaya / Rizvi, S.H.M. & Roy, Shibani
346. The Kinship Affinity and Domestic Group / Bhandari, J.S.
347. Kinship and Family in North-East; 2 Volumes / Bhandari, J.S. (Ed.)
348. Kuki-Chin Tribes of Mizoram and Manipur / Rizvi, S.H.M. & Roy, Shibani
349. The Kukis of Manipur: A Historical Analysis / Gangte, Thangkhomang S.
350. Labour Legislation / Reddy, R. Jayaprakash
351. Land and People of Indian States and Union Territories; 36 Volumes (28 States, 7 Union Territories, 1 National Volume) / Bhatt, S.C. & Bhargava, Gopal (Eds.)
352. Land and People of the World; 3 Volumes / Johnston, Harry & Guest, L. Haden (Eds.)
353. Land Forest Rights of the Tribals Today / Sarkar, R.M.
354. Landmarks in Indian Anthropology by Several Authors; 74 Volumes
355. Lands and Peoples of the World; 6 Volumes / Hammerton, J.A.
356. Landuse System in Manipur Hills / Singh, N. Lokendra (Ed.)
357. Languages of North-Eastern India: A Survey; 2 Volumes / Grierson, George A.
358. Legal Protection of Scheduled Castes and Tribes / Srivastava, Deepak Kumar
359. Legally Combating Atrocities on Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes / Naval T.R.
360. The Lepchas of Sikkim / Gorer, Geoffrey
361. Liberation in the Garo Religious Tradition / Marak, Shallindro R.
362. The Life of Hunting and Gathering Tribe in the Eastern Ghats / Reddy, C. Subba
363. Life Style: Indian Tribes Location Practice; 3 Volumes / Das, S.T.
364. Life Style: Indian Tribes: Locational Practice; 3 Volumes / Das, T.S.
365. Linguistic Anthropology / Tyagi, Darshna
366. The Living Races of Mankind: A Popular Illustrated Account of the Customs, Habits, Pursuits, Feasts & Ceremonies of the Races of Mankind Throughout the World; 2 Volumes / Hutchinson, H.N. & et. al.
367. Local Government Rural and Urban / Sharma, Manoj
368. Lois of Manipur: Andro, Khurkhul, Phayeng and Sekmai / Devi, Lairenlakpam Bino
369. The Mahabharata in the Tribal and Folk Traditions of India / Singh, K.S. (Ed.)
370. Mal Paharia Culture at the Crossroad / Sarkar, Amitabha & Dasgupta, Samira
371. Man and Development in the Himalayas / Kapoor, A.K. & Singh, Dharamvir (Eds.)
372. Man in Biosphere A Case Study of Khangchendzonga: Biosphere Reserve / Chandra, Ramesh; Mandal, D.B. & Singh, Arun Kumar (Eds.)
373. Man in Biosphere: A Case Study Similipal: Biosphere Reserve / Ghosal, Samit (Ed.)
374. Man in the Desert: Drought, Desertification and Indigenous Knowledge for Sustainable Development / Bharara, L.P.
375. Man in the Forest: Local Knowledge and Sustainable Management Forests and Material Resources in Tribal Communities in India / Seeland, Klaus & Schmithusen, Franz (Eds.)
376. Man, Forest and the State in Middle India / Sachchidananda
377. Manipur and the Naga Hills / Johnstone, James (Sir)
378. Manipur: Past and Present: The Ordeals and Heritage of a Civilisation, Volume 1 and 2 (To be completed in 4 Volumes) / Sanajaoba, Naorem (Ed.)
379. Mao: The Naga Tribe of Manipur: A Demographic Anthropological Study / Maheo, Lorho Mary
380. Marriage, Family and Kinship Among the Paite Tribe of Manipur / Ching, Grace Don Nem
381. The Mate Tribe of Manipur / Srivastava, Vinay Kumar (Ed.)
382. Material Culture of the Orissan Tribals: An Illustrated Study of Kutia, Dongaria and Malia Kondhs / Patnaik, Nityananda
383. Matriliny to Patriliny: A Study of the Rabha Society / Raha, M.K.
384. Medical Anthropology / Tyagi, Darshna
385. Medical Anthropology: Studies in the Highlands of Assam / Roy, Babul
386. The Mekong River: Space and Social Theory / Sahai, Sachchidanand
387. Micro Enterprise and Rural Development in India / Ray, Subrata Kumar
388. The Mishings (Miris) of Assam: Development of A New Lifestyle / Mipun, Jatin
389. Mizo Tribes of North East India / Rizvi, S.H.M. & Roy, Shibani
390. Mizoram: Past and Present / Joshi, H.G.
391. Mobile and Marginalized Peoples Perspectives from the Past / Heredia, Rudlof C. & et. al. (Eds.)
392. Modern UGC NET/SLET: Anthropology by A Team of Experts
393. Modernisation of the Mizo Society / Prasad, R.N. & et. al.
394. Modernization of Tribal Communities: Studies in Sociology of Sciences of the Mishings and the Karbis of Assam / Borah, Aswhini Kumar
395. Munda Shaman / Das, Ashis Kumar
396. Mundari Grammar and Exercises / Rev, J. Hoffman
397. Musical Culture of the Munda Tribe / Topno, Sem
398. Musical Instruments of Tribal India / Bhattacharya, Dilip
399. My Anthropological Journeys / Misra, Pramode Kumar
400. My Native Country: The Land of the Nagas / Nuh, V.K.
401. My Three Years in Manipur / Wood, Ethel St. Clair Grim
402. The Mysore Tribes and Castes; 5 Volumes / Iyer, L.K.A.
403. Myths of the North-East Frontier of India / Elwin, Verrier (1902-1964)
404. Myths, Rituals and Beliefs in Himachal Pradesh / Thakur, M.R.
405. Naga Cultural Attires and Musical Instruments / Mongro, Kajen
406. Naga Culture: Free Against the Odds / Welman, Fran K. & Ngathingkhui, Iago
407. Naga Identity / Kumar, B.B.
408. Naga Politics: A Critical Account / Singh, Chandrika
409. Naga Society: Continuity and Change / Venuh, N.
410. Naga Tribes of North-East India / Rizvi, S.H.M. & Ray, Shibani
411. Nagas' Right to Self-Determination: An Anthropological Historical Perspective / Vashum, R.
412. Naga's Rights to Self-Determination: An Anthropological/Historical Perspective / Vashum, R.
413. Nagas: The Tribe and the Cult / Sharma, R.K.
414. The Naked Nagas / Furer-Haimendorf, Christoph von
415. Narratives on Tribes in Transition: Complexities in Indian Scenario / Devarapalli, Jesurathnam (Dr.) (Ed.)
416. Native Races of Asia and Europe: An Anthropological Study / Frazer, James & Downie, R.A.
417. The Nature of Man and Culture: Alternative Paradigms in Anthropology / Saraswati, Baidyanath (Ed.)
418. Neolithic and Tribal Cultures of Himalayan Region: An Ethno-Archaeological Approach / Kumar, Manoj
419. New Dimensions in Agricultural Geography; 8 Volumes / Mohammad, Noor (Ed.)
420. The New Home of Tribals / Lakra, Christopher
421. The Nicobarese Great Nicobar / Nandan, Anshu Prokash
422. Night Life of Indian Tribes / Shashi, S.S.
423. Nomads at the Crossroads / Goyal, O.P. (Ed.)
424. North East India: The Horizon of Anthropology / Mahanta, K.C. (Dr.)
425. North-East India: The Human Interface / Raha, M.K. & Ghosh, Aloke Kumar (Eds.)
426. Notes on the Thandou Kukis / Shaw, William
427. The Nyishi of Arunachal Pradesh: An Ethnohistorical Study / Showren, Tana
428. The OBCs and the Ruling Classes in India / Verma, H.S. (Ed.)
429. Occupational Inclinations of Tribal Women in Meghalaya / Satya, Y.
430. Order in Paradox: Myth, Ritual, and Exchange among Nepal's Tamang / Holmberg, David H.
431. Pahari and Other Tribal Dialects of Jammu; 2 Volumes / Kaul, P.K.
432. Panorama of Indian Anthroponomy: An Historical, Socio-cultural & Linguistic Analysis of Indian Personal Names / Sharma, D.D.
433. Participatory Natural Resource Management / Negi, S.S.
434. Pastoral Nomadism in Arid Zones of India: Socio-Demographic and Ecological Aspects / Prasad, R.R.
435. Pay and Games in Tribal India / Narayan, Sachindra
436. Peculiar Customs and Rites of the Himalayan People / Sharma, D.D.
437. The People and Culture of Jammu-Kashmir-Ladakh / Dewan, Parvez (IAS)
438. The People of Assam: Origin and Composition / Das, B.M.
439. People of Manipur Anthropogenetic Study of Four Manipur Population Groups / Chakravartti, Rama
440. The People of Tibet / Bell, Charles
441. Peoples of All Nations: Their Life Today and Story of Their Past; 14 Volumes (An Illustrated World Gazetteer written by 70 World's Scholars) / Hammerton, J.A. (Ed.)
442. The Peoples of India: A Continuing Series; Volumes 1-36
443. Peoples of the World / Ferrera, Mirella
444. Persistence and Change in Tribal India: Saga of Tribal People of West Midnapore / Rao, M.V.
445. Perspective in Physical Geography; 6 Volumes / Husain, Majid
446. Perspectives in Human Geography; 7 Volumes / Husain, Majid
447. Perspectives of Tribal Development / Narayan, S.
448. A Philosophy for nefa: North East Frontier Agency / Elwin, Verrier
449. Physical Anthropology / Panchal, R.K. [Dr.]
450. Physical Anthropology / Tyagi, Darshna
451. Planning and Management for Rural Development / Singh, S.P.
452. Planning and Socio-Economics Development of the Tribals / Behera, M.C.
453. Plant Resources of the Andaman & Nicobar Islands; 2 Volumes / Dagar, J.C. & Singh, N.T.
454. Play and Gemes in Tribal India / Narayan, Sachindra
455. Policies and Strategies for Tribal Development / Hooja, M.
456. Political Consciousness among Tribals / Sisodia, Y.S.
457. Political Elite in Tribal Society / Panigrahi, P.K.
458. Political Empowerment of Tribal Women / Dash, Susanta Kumar
459. The Political Sociology of Dalit Assertion / Louis, Prakash
460. Politico-Economic Development of the Tribals of Manipur: A Study of the Zomis / Guite, Chinkholian
461. Polyandry in India / Raha, M.K. & et. al. (Eds.)
462. Poverty & Underdevelopment in Tribal Areas: A Geographical Analysis / Jenamani, Suvendra
463. Poverty Among Scheduled Castes / Sharma, Aroon
464. PRA Participatory Rural Appraisal: Bhartiya Anubhav par Aadharit ek Vyavaharik Pralekh; (In Hindi) / Kumar, A. & Bhattacharya, K.
465. Pre-Colonial Arunachal Pradesh: Society, Technology and Trade / Thakur, Amrendra Kumar
466. Prevention of Discrimination and Protection of Mionrities / Rajan, R.C.
467. Primitive Tribal Groups in India: Tradition, Development and Transformation / Sarkar, R.M.
468. Primitive Tribal Women Health Status / Murthy, M.S.R.
469. Primitive Tribes in Contemporary India; 2 Volumes / Chaudhari, Sarit K. & Chaudhari, Sucheta Sen (Eds.)
470. Primitive Tribes of India / Tripathy, S.N. & Jena, Sudarsan
471. Primitive Tribes of Orissa and their Development Strategies / Patnaik, Nityananda
472. Principles of Anthropology; 2 Volumes / Chapple, Eliot D. & S. Coon, Carleton
473. Process of Social Change among Tribes / Sharma, S.R.
474. Procurement and Marketing of Minor Forest Produce in Tribal Areas: A Case Study of Andhra Pradesh and Orissa / Parthasarathy, G. & Patnaik, K. Uma Shankar
475. A Profile of Tikhak Tangsa Tribe of Arunachal Pradesh / Simai, Chimoy
476. The Prospects of Rural Development / Giriappa, Somu
477. Protest Movements of Bhils Under the British Raj / Mathur, L.P.
478. Putting People Last: Tribal Displacement and Rehabilitation / Saksena, H.S.
479. Qualitative Education for Tribals: Agenda and Problems / Mohapatra, S.N.
480. Quest for Identity Autonomy and Development: The Contemporary Trends of Ethics and Tribal Assertion in Assam; 2 Volumes / Sonowal, C.J. (Ed.)
481. Race, Ethnicity and Women / Kumar, Raj (Ed.)
482. The Races of Man: An Outline of Anthropology and Ethnography / Deniker, Joseph
483. The Races of Mankind: Religion, Custom & Civilization; 3 Volumes / Retzel, Friedrich
484. Racial Basis of Indian Culture: Including Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Nepal / Chakraberty, C.
485. Rationality and Tribal Thought / Miri, Sujata
486. Readings in Social Anthropology / Behura, N.K. & Mohanty, K.K.
487. Reconceptualising Caste, Class and Tribe / Sharma, K.L.
488. Reflection of Ethno-Science: Study on the Abujh Maria / Dasgupta, Samira & Sarkar, Amitabha
489. Regional Rural Banks in Liberalized Environment: With Special Reference to North-East India / Pati, A.P.
490. Rehabilitation Programmes for Bounded Labour / Rao, P. Narasimha
491. Religion and Society: A Study of Koyas / Murthy, A.S.N.
492. Religion and Tribal Society Social Life and Belief Systems / Channa, S.M. (Ed.)
493. Religious Anthropology / Tyagi, Darshna (Ed.)
494. Resistance Movements in North-East India: The Jaintias of Meghalaya 1860-1863 / Lamare, Shoban N.
495. The Role of Youth in Rural Development / Reddy, P. Adinarayana
496. Rural Development / Singh, Sita Ram
497. Rural Development in Action: A Case Study of Coastal Areas / Giriappa, Somu
498. Rural Development in Mizoram / Das, Kalpana
499. Rural Industrialisation Problems and Prospects / Soundarapandian, M.
500. Rural Non-Farm Employment in India / Shukla, Vachaspati
501. Rural Urban Fringe: Problems and Management / Jafri, S.S.A. & Bajpai, B.K. (Eds.)
502. Sacred Groves in India / Malhotra, Kailash C.; Gokhale, Yogesh; Chatterjee, Sudipto & Srivastava, Sanjiv
503. A Santal Dictionary; 5 Volumes / Bodding, P.O.
504. Santal Folk Tales; 3 Volumes / Bodding, P.O. (1868-1936)
505. Santhal Worldview / Mathur, Nita (Ed.)
506. The Scheduled Castes in India; 4 Volumes / Chatterjee, Sarajit Kumar
507. Scheduled Tribes and Development / Saksena, H.S.; Srivastava, Vinay Kumar & Chaudhury, Sukant K. (Eds.)
508. Science and Indigenous Traditional Knowledge: Approaches of Galo/Adi Tribes / Kaushik, Bhagawati; Shukla, Kshitiz Kumar; Sen, Amit & Bhagawati, Rupankar
509. Self-Image and Development Perspective: The Case of Tribal Community of Eastern India / Behura, N.K. & Mohanti, K.K.
510. Slavery in Arunachal Pradesh / Thakur, Amrendra Kumar (Dr.)
511. Snake Charmers: The Jogi Nath Kalbelias of Rajasthan An Ethnography of Indian Non Pastoral Nomads / Robertson, Miriam
512. Social and Cultural Anthropology / Muthumani, M.K.
513. Social Anthropology / Panchal, R.K. [Dr.]
514. Social Anthropology / Prasad, Gauri Shankar & Singh, Hrithesh K.
515. Social Anthropology in India: An Ethnography of Policy and Practice; 3 Volumes / Nanjunda D.C. (Dr.)
516. Social Anthropology in India: Some Fascinating and Unexplored Dimensions / Sahay, K.N.
517. Social Change Among Malas: An Ex-untouchable Caste in South India / Rathnaiah, K. (Dr.)
518. Social Change Among Tribal Community Through Tribal Sub Plan Schemes / Makwana, Ramesh H.
519. Social Development in India; 8 Volumes / Chandra, Ramesh (Prof.)
520. Social Exclusion, Marginalisation and Development in Manipur / Singh, Thiyam Bharat
521. Social Stratification in Naga Society / Ovung, Athungo
522. Social Transformation of Indian Tribes / Singh, R.
523. Societal Formation of the Chakmas: A Tribe of Mizoram in North East India / Pathak, Guptajit & Dey, Sanjeev Kumar
524. Sociocultural Anthropology / Tyagi, Darshna
525. Socio-Cultural History of an Indian Caste / Gupta, C. Dwarakanath
526. Socio-Economic Conditions of Tribes / Devi, A. Sailja
527. Socio-Economic Development of Tribal Women: Changes and Challenges / Talmaki, Rekha K.
528. Socio-Economic Transformation of Scheduled Castes in Uttar Pradesh: A Geographical Analysis / Mohammad, Noor (Prof.)
529. Sonthalia and the Sonthals / Man, E.G.
530. Soul Survivors: Apa Tani, Konyak, Tibetan Nomads / Malhotra, Anu
531. Spectrum of Tribal Bastar / Sarkar, Amitabha & et. al.
532. Spirits and the Evil Death: Life, Death and the Other world among Tribals / Channa, S.M. (Ed.)
533. The State and Varna Formation in the mid-ganga Plains: An Ethnoarchaeological View / Sharma, Ram Sharan
534. State Formation Among Tribals: A Guest For Santal Identity / Chaudhuri, A.B.
535. Statistical Account of Manipur / Brown, R.
536. Status and Empowerment of Tribal Women in Tripura / Bhowmik, Krishna Nath (Dr.)
537. Status of Tribals / Nazer, M.
538. Strategy for Promoting Rural Infrastructure / Verma, Sawalia Bihan & Verma, Dinesh Kumar
539. Stratification and Social Change among Tribes: An Anthropological Study among the Sherdukpens of Arunachal Pradesh / Megejee, Rinchin
540. Studies in Social and Physical Anthropology / Sarana, Gopala & Srivastava, R.P.
541. Studies in Tibeto-Himalayan Languages; 7 Volumes (in 11 parts) / Sharma, D.D.
542. A Study of Religion: Its Sources and Contents; 2 Volumes / Martineau, James
543. Sustainable Development in Tribal and Backward Areas / Kohli, Anju; Shah, Farida & Chowdhary, A.P. (Eds.)
544. Sustainable Livelihoods: Collection and Marketing of NTFP by Scheduled Tribes with Special Reference to North Coastal Andhra Pradesh / Sagar, A. Vidya (IAS)
545. Sustainable Rural Livelihood Systems: The Case for India's Inland Fisheries Sector / Misra, Sub Ranjan
546. The Tea Labourers of North East India / Sengupta, Sarthak
547. Teacher Education in Nagaland: Problems and Issues / Shukla, R.P.
548. Text and Context in the History, Literature and Religion of Orissa / Malinar, Angelika; Beltz, Johannes & Frese, Heiko (Eds.)
549. Text Book of Anthropological Linguistics / Misra, Kamal K.
550. Textbook of Anthropology / Prasad, Gauri Shankar & Singh, Hrithesh K.
551. The Thangal Naga Tribe of North East India: An Ethnographic Study / Thangmi, Chand Anth
552. The Tharu: Their Arts and Crafts / Maiti, Sameera
553. Thinking Territory Some Reflections / Giri, B.P. & Kar, Prafulla C. (Eds.)
554. Threads Together: A Comparative Study of Tribal and Pre-historic Rock Paintings / Tribhuwan, Robin D. & et. al.
555. Trading Community of India: Anthropological Study / Panigrahi, Nilakantha & et. al.
556. Tradition and Institutions of the Santals / Bodding, P.O.
557. Traditional Religious Systems of the Rengma Nagas / Kath, Kenilo
558. Traditional Wisdom and Sustainable Living: A Study on the Indian Tribal Societies / Mandal, Hrishikesh & Sarkar, Amitabha (Eds.)
559. Trends in Agrarian Structure in the Hills of North-East India / Behera, N.C. & et. al. (Eds.)
560. Tribal and Indigenous People of India: Problems and Prospects / Pati, R.N. & et. al.
561. Tribal and Sustainable Development / Bhowmick, Pradip K.
562. Tribal Arts in India: National Inventory of Tribal Museums
563. Tribal Bengal: Life in the Sub-Himalayan Terai Duars / Bhattacharya, Krishnopriyo
564. Tribal Coins of Ancient India / Handa, Devendra
565. Tribal Co-Operatives in India / Gowda, H.R. Krishnaiah
566. Tribal Cosmology, Myths and World View / Channa, S.M. (Ed.)
567. Tribal Culture and Identity / Sahu, Chaturbhuj
568. Tribal Culture in India / Mishra, D.N.
569. Tribal Culture of the North East / Choudhury, Kamal Narayan
570. Tribal Culture, Continuity and Change: A Study of Bhils in Rajasthan / Majhi, Anita Srivastava
571. Tribal Cultures and Change / Mann, R.S. & et. al.
572. Tribal Customs, Law and Justice: A Teleological Study of Adis / Pathak, Manjushree
573. Tribal Dances of Arunachal / Pathak, Guptajit & Gogoi, Raju
574. Tribal Dances of India / Mehta, Usha
575. Tribal Demography / Sharma, S.P. & et. al.
576. Tribal Demography and Development in North-East India / Bose, Ashish; Nongbri, Tiplut & Kumar, Nikhlesh (Eds.)
577. Tribal Demography of Gonds / Banerjee, B.G. & et. al.
578. Tribal Development Administration / Bapuji, M.
579. Tribal Development Administration: A Study in Darjeeling, District of West Bengal / Gupta, Lallan P.
580. Tribal Development and its Paradoxes / Thakur, Ashutosh
581. Tribal Development and Planning; 2 Volumes / Kumar, Arvind
582. Tribal Development in 21st Century / Singh, M. Romesh
583. Tribal Development in Andaman Islands / Sharma, A.N.
584. Tribal Development in Andaman Studies / Sharma, A.N.
585. Tribal Development in India / Sahoo, Rajan Kumar
586. Tribal Development in India: A Curtain Raiser / Naidu, P.R.
587. Tribal Development in India: Contemporary Issues and Perspectives / Padhi, Soubhagya Ranjan & Padhy, Biswajita
588. Tribal Development in India: Orissa / Taradutt (Dr.)
589. Tribal Development in India: Policies, Plans and Actions / Sahu, Parikshit (Dr.)
590. Tribal Development Programmes in India / Ramachandran, S.
591. Tribal Development through ITDA Approach: Policies, Perspectives and Options; 2 Volumes / Sarath, A.; Barik, Susanta Kumar & Rao, B. Appa
592. Tribal Development: Appraisal and Alternatives / Gupta, S.K. & Sharma, V.P. & Sharda, N.K. (Eds.)
593. Tribal Development: Issues and Policy Options / Tripathi, S.N.
594. Tribal Development: Legislation and Enforcement / Kumar, Sree S.S. & et. al.
595. Tribal Development: New Approaches / Ramana, Rao, D.V.V.
596. Tribal Development: Post Globalisation / Misra, Rabinarayan
597. Tribal Development: Poverty Alleviation Programmes, Planning, Implementation and Implication / Mantaw, Nang Helina
598. Tribal Education / Deshmukh, B.A.
599. Tribal Education / Nayank, A.K. & et. al.
600. Tribal Education in India / Yadappanavar, A.V.
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2023, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)