Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > Information Technology > Mass Media
Displaying 301 - 414
301. Modern Trends in Journalism and Mass Communication / Ghosh, Subrato
302. Mulk Raj Anand: The Journalist / Bamezai, Gita
303. Multimedia Communication and Journalism Research / Guha, Biswajeet
304. Multimedia in Information Services / Jain, Manish Kumar (Dr.)
305. Multimedia Journalism / Vishwendra, Anant Chauhan
306. Multimedia System / Agarwal, R. & et. al.
307. Net, Media and the Mass Communication / Chakravarthy, Jagadish
308. New Assignment in Journalism / Rao, L R Madhav
309. New Dimensions of Public Relations and Press / Gulati, Sanjeev
310. New Insight in Mass Media / Datta, K.B.
311. New Media and Educational Planning / Qureshi, M.U.
312. New Media: Techniques and Trends / Razdan, Ashwin
313. New Woman and Mass Media / Singh, Uma
314. News Correspondents / Kumar, Deepak
315. News Editing & Reporting / Selvaraj, Madhur
316. News in Media / Shamsi, N. Afaque
317. News Media in India: The Impact of Globalization / Madhok, Madhuri
318. News Writing / Hough, George A.
319. Newspaper and Media Terminologies / Thakur, K.C.
320. Newspaper Feature Writing / Granato, Len
321. Newspaper Marketing in India / Kumar, NVR Jyoti
322. Newspaper Vocabulary / Arya, Umesh
323. Organisation Processing and Use of Information in the Digital Era / Jalaja, V. & et. al.
324. Outlines of Mass Communication / Puri, Manohar
325. Parenting Well in a Media Age: Keeping Our Kids Human / Gaetano, Gloria De
326. Perspectives of Communications & Communicative Competence / Rodriques, M.V.
327. Photo and Print Journalism / Kumar, Deepak
328. Political Journalism New Challenges / Bisht, M.S.
329. PR and Media Relations / Banik, G.C. (Dr.)
330. The Practical Illustrated Media Handbook; 2 Volumes / Jhingram, Prabhu
331. Practical Recording Techniques / Bruce & Bartlett, Jenny
332. Press and Journalism and Mass Communication / Parikh, Jayant (Ed.)
333. Press and Media: The Global Dimensions / Chakravarty, Suhas
334. Press and Pliant Governors / Padhy, K.S.
335. Press Freedom in India: Legal and Ethical Dimensions / Sundari, T. Tripura
336. The Press in India: Perspective in Development and Relevance / Padhy, K.S. & Sahu R.N.
337. Press Laws and Ethics of Journalism / Ravindranath, P.K.
338. Press: Dayitva Aur Yatharth / Rawat, Gyanendra (Ed.)
339. Press: Inside Outside / Vajpayee, Rama
340. Pricing in the Telecommunication Sector in India / Dash, Suvendu Sekhar
341. Principles and Ethics of Journalism and Mass Communication / D'souza, Y.K.
342. Principles and Issues in Modern Journalism / Verma, Upendra
343. Principles of Communication / Somasundaram, Vijaya
344. Principles of Mass Media / Syed, M.H.
345. Print Media / Shamsi, N. Afaque
346. Print Media and Electronic Media: Implecations for the Future / Sharma, Jitendra Kumar
347. Privileging the Privileged: Gender in Indian Advertising / Schaffter, Sharada J.
348. The Process of Communication / Kundra, S.
349. Producing and Directing: The Short Film and Video / Rea, Peter W. & Irwing, David K.
350. Professional Journalism / Syed, M.H.
351. Public Relations: Bridging Technologies and Monitoring Public and the Media / Tripathy, Manoranjan
352. Publication of Text Books and Technical Books / Agarwal, A.P.
353. Publishing as a Profession / Sheriff, Iqbal (Dr.)
354. Quagmires and Quandaries: Exploring Journalism Ethics / Richards, Ian
355. Radio and Television Broadcasting / Sharma, Ajay Kumar
356. Reporting and Editing in Journalism / Sharma, K.C. & Pathak, Anupama Sharma
357. Reporting and Producing for Digital Media / Sehgal, Vivek
358. Reporting and Writing Journalism / Shrivastava, C.S. & Parekh, R.K.
359. Reporting Methods / Kundra, S.
360. Role of Media in Kashmir Crisis / Viswam, Deepa (Dr.)
361. Role of Media in National Crises; (Hindi Translation) / Agarwal, V. (Ed.)
362. Rural Development through Women's Participation and Electronic Media / Verma, S.B.
363. Samkalin Hindi Patrakarita Me Dalit Ubach / Becheen, Sayoraj Singh
364. Sanchar Praudyogiki Avam Jan Madhyam / Ray, Anil K. (Dr.)
365. Sanchar se Jansanchar aur Jansampark tak (in Hindi) / Kundra, Balvir
366. School, Family & Media / Haq, E.
367. Social Media and Networking: Concepts, Trends and Dimensions / Mathur, Prashant K.
368. Sociology of Modern Media and Everyday Life / Ahluwalia, J.P.
369. Sound for Digital Video: Learn Professional Techniques from and Industry legend (with CD) / Holman, Tomlinson
370. Sound System Engineering / Davis, Don
371. Sports and Entertainment Journalism / Sharma, Sita Ram
372. Sports Journalism / Thakur, K.C.
373. Sports Media: Reporting, Producing and Planning / Schultz, Brad
374. Stock Market and Financial Journalism / Aggarwal, S.K.
375. The Study of Advertising Agencies in India / Burghate, M.A.
376. Successful Communication for Business Development / Wadia, Angela
377. Supplement Journalism in India / Rana, Pooja
378. System and Working of Journalism / Sharma, Seema
379. Tabloid Journalism: Impact and Benefits in Information Processing / Das, B.K.
380. Tehelka.Com: A Timp of the Iceberg / Jai, Janaj Raj & et. al.
381. Television Advertising and Consumer Response / Kapoor, Neeru
382. Television and College Students / Gupta, Surojit Sen
383. Television and Development of Women / Kumari, Preeti
384. Television and Film Production: Recent Trends and Future Prospects / Wadia, Angela
385. Television and Radio Announcing / Hyde, Stuart W.
386. Television and Radio Broadcasting / Ramanujam, R.C.
387. Television and Social Change; 2 Volumes / Yadav, J.P. (Ed.)
388. Text Book of Journalism / Chawla, Sumit
389. A Text Book of Media Laws: An Advance Resource Book / Shinde, Deepak M. (Dr.)
390. A Textbook of Advertising and Public Relations / Arigela, Sajeevan Rao
391. Textbook of Auditing: Theory and Practice / Goyal, Sameer
392. A Textbook of Communication, Media and Society / Sahay, Mukul
393. Textbook of Editing & Reporting / Joseph, M.K.
394. A Textbook of Interview Journalism and Television Anchoring; 2 Volumes / Ghose, Supatro
395. A Textbook of Newspaper Management / Choudhury, Anirudh
396. Traditional Media and Development Communication / Madhusudan, K.
397. Training for Journalism / Khemchand, Rabin
398. Understanding Development Communication / Joshi, Uma
399. Understanding Telecom Management / Gautam, Vinayshil & Sinha, Sanjay
400. Use of Computers & Multimedia in Education / Srinivasan, T.M.
401. Visual Communication / Bhatia, Arun
402. Visual Communication: Beyond Words / Mathur, Pratish K.
403. Visual Media Communication / Mandav, Pradeep
404. Weblogs and Journalism in 21st Century / Dass, B.K.
405. Women in Journalism; 2 Volumes / Chakravarty, Jaya
406. Women in World Journalism / Thakur, K.C.
407. Women Media and Politics / Devgan, A.K.
408. Women, Culture and Media / Trivedi, Tanuja
409. Words - Sounds - Images: A History of Media and Entertainment in India / Khanna, Amit
410. The Working Journalist's Guide to Substance and Style / Balsara, Rati
411. World Journalism Today / Bahuguna, Akhil
412. Writing and Reporting in Modern Journalism / Usmani, B.D.
413. Writing for Radio and Television in India / Kedia, Krishan K.
414. Writing for Visual Media (with DVD Rom) / Friedmann, Anthony
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2022, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)