Books of the Month
Welcome to www.saujanyabooks.com
Total Title : 0
Check List > > Philosophy
Displaying 601 - 873
601. Prophet's Teaching and Knowledge and Philosophy / Ilyas, Muhammad & Syed M.H.
602. The Psychological Attitude of Early Buddha Philosophy / Govinda, Anagarika B.
603. Pure Philosophy: Simplified for Youth / Prasad, Swami Muni Narayana
604. Quest and Reflections of the Sakti Tattva: A Study of the Sakti Siddhanta, Agamic Sahasranama and Stotra Mimamsa / Raina, Chaman Lal
605. Quest: The Vedic Answers / Raheja, Madan
606. The Quiet Mind: A Journey through Space and Mind / Coleman, John E.
607. Ramkavya: Valmikeeya Ramayana Ka Hindi Padyantarana; Bhag-1: Balkanda-Ayodhyakanda
608. Rationality and Mind in Early Buddhism / Hoffman, Frank J. (Corrected Ed.)
609. The Ravenous Hyenas and the Wounded Sun: Myth and Ritual in Ancient India / Jamison, Stephanie W.
610. Reasoning into Reality: A System-Cybernetics Model and Therapeutic Interpretation of Buddhist Middle Path Analysis / Fenner, Peter
611. Recent Researches in Buddhist Studies (Festschrift in Honour of Professor A.K. Chatterjee) / Sebastian, C.D. (Ed.)
612. Recognizing Reality: Dharmakirti's Philosophy and Its Tibetan Interpretations / Dreyfus, Georges B.J.
613. The Reflexive Nature of Awareness: A Tibetan Madhyamaka Defence / Williams, Paul
614. Reincarnation: True Cases of Children Who Have Lived Before / Hardo, Trutz
615. Relations in Abhidhamma Philosophy / Kumar, Bimalendra
616. Relevance of Manusmrti in Modern Age / Nagar, Pushpa (Dr.)
617. Religion and Human Society: A Scientific and Historical Analysis / Ram, Mahabal
618. The Religion and Philosophy of the Veda and Upanishads (2 Volumes) / Keith, Arthur Berriedale
619. Religion and Practical Reason: New Essays in the Comparative Philosophy of Religions / Reynolds, Frank E.
620. Religion and Science: A Philosophical Approach / Rezania, Hamid
621. Religion and World Peace / Varma, Chandra B. (Ed.)
622. Religion Dharma and Policy / Jha, Rakesh Kumar (Ed.)
623. Religions and Comparative Thought-Essays in Honour of the Late Dr. Ian Kesarcodi Watson / Bilimoria, Purusottama & Fenner, Peter
624. Religious Consciousness and Life-Worlds / Rukmani, T.S. (Ed.)
625. Religious Mysticism of the Upanisads (Selected Sanskrit Texts with English and Hindi Translations and Notes, with Foreword in Sanskrit) / Lal, Krishna (Dr.)
626. Religious Positivity / Singh, N.K. & Tripathi, S.M. (Eds.)
627. Religious Thought of Modern India: With Special Reference to Raja Rammohan Roy, Swami Vivekananda, Mahatma Gandhi and Dr. S. Radhakrishnan / Krupanandam, N.
628. Remaking Buddhism for Medieval Nepal: The Fifteenth-Century Reformation of Newar Buddhism / Tuladhar-Douglas, Will
629. Researches in Indian and Buddhist Philosophy: Essays in Honour of Prof. Alex Wayman / Sharma, Ram Karan (Ed.)
630. Reunderstanding Indian Philosophy / Barlingay, S.S.
631. Revealing Deeper Meanings: Narratives from Vedas to Puranas / Dange, Sindhu S.
632. Reverence of Sri Ramanuja to God
633. Revolution: Talks on Kabir / Osho
634. Rgveda with Commentaries of Skandasvamin, Udgitha, Venkata-Madhava and Mudgala; 8 Volumes / Vishva Bandhu (Ed.)
635. Rgveda-Samhita: Mandalas 1-10 (Sanskrit text, introduction, notes and index and verses) / Joshi, K.L. (Ed.)
636. Rgvedic Rsikas: Life and Philosophy / Ghosh, Ela
637. The Rig Veda Samhitaa, Sanskrit text and English translation by Dr. Prasanna Chandra Gautam (4 Volumes)
638. The Rigveda and the Avesta: The Final Evidence / Talageri, Shrikant G.
639. Rigveda mein Savita - Savita in Rigveda (in Hindi) / Pandey, Heramba (Dr.)
640. Rigveda Samhita: According to the translation of H.H. Wilson and Bhasya of Sayanacarya, edited and revised with an exhaustive introduction and notes; 4 Volumes (Sanskrit text, English translation & notes) / Arya, Ravi Prakash & Joshi, K.L. (Eds.)
641. Rishikas of the Rigveda / Saraswati, Swamini Atmaprajnananda
642. Ritualistic Philosophy of Death and Disposal of the Dead; 2 Volumes / Singh, N.K. (Ed.)
643. The Rivers of the Mandala: Journey into the Heart of Buddhism / Allix, Simon & Vilmorin, Benoit De
644. RSIS: The Divine Seers / Pargiter, E.F.
645. Russia Looks at India: A Spectrum of Philosophical Views / Stepanyants, Marietta (Ed.)
646. The Sacred India Tarot: Inspired by Indian Mythology and Epics / Arya, Rohit
647. Saddharma Lankavatara Sutra (Vaipulya Sutra) / Dubey, Yadunatha (Ed.)
648. The Saddharma Pundarika Or, The Lotus of the True Law / Muller, F. Max (Ed.)
649. Sahaj Prakash: The Brightness of Simplicity / Bai, Sahajo
650. Saktism in India / Kumar, Pushpendra
651. Samantabhadra's Aptamimamsa: Critique of An Authority (along with English translation, notes and Akalanka's Sanskrit commentary Astasati) / Shah, Nagin J. (Tr.)
652. Samavaya Foundation of Nyaya-Vaisesika Philosophy / Shastri, Biswanarayan
653. The Samaveda: Sanskrit text with English translation by Devi Chand
654. Samaveda-Samhita (Sanskrit text, introduction, notes and index of verses) / Joshi, K.L. (Ed.)
655. Sambodhi: The Facets of Bodh Gaya / Mahajan, Arvind
656. The Samkhya Philosophy / Sinha, Nandalal (Tr.)
657. The Samkhya Philosophy; 2 Volumes / Basu, B.D. & Sinha, N. (Eds.)
658. Samsara and Nirvana: A Unifying Vision / Misra, V.N.
659. Samveda Samhita (Fully Revised Edition includes Sanskrit text, introduction and notes by Dr. Ravi Prakash Arya) / Griffith, Ralph T.H.
660. Samvidullasah: Manifestation of Divine Consciousness (Swami Lakshman Joo - Saint-scholar of Kashmir Shaivism - A Centenary Tribute) / Baumer, Bettina & Kumar, Sarla (Eds.)
661. Samyuktabhidharmahrdaya Sastra: Heart of Scholasticism with Miscellaneous Additions translated by Bart Dessein; 3 Volumes
662. Sanatan Dharma: A Philosophical Truth, Spiritual Science and Fundamental Law of Nature / Singh, Sushila (Dr.) (Smt.)
663. Sandhya-Agnihotra / Vedalankar, Dilip. (Dr.) (Ed.)
664. Sankara on Bhakti / Balakrishnan, S.
665. Sankara Philosophy and The Role of Religion in Indian Society / Adat, Dharmaraj
666. Santana and Santanantara: An Analysis of the Buddhist Perspective Concerning Continuity, Transformation and Transcendence and the Basis of An Alternative Philosophical Psychology / Chinchore, Mangala R.
667. Santarakshitasammata Bauddha-pramana-mimamsa / Naina, Anita (Dr.)
668. Santarasa and Abhinavagupta's Philosophy of Aesthetics / Masson, J.L. & Patwardhan, M.V.
669. Santhara: A Jain Ritual of fast unto Death / Kothari, Namrata (Dr.)
670. Santideva and Bodhicaryavatara: Images, Interpretations, Reflections / Rao, C. Upender; Chodron, Chodrung-ma Kunga & Dexter, Michelle L. (Eds.)
671. Sarva-Darsana-Samgraha of Sayana-Madhava (with Commentary in Sanskrit by Vasudev Shastri Abhyankar) / Cowell, E.B. & Gough, A.E. (Trs.)
672. The Sarva-Darsana-Samgraha on Review of the Different System of Hindu Philosophy by Madhava Acharya / Cowell, E.B. & Gough, A.E. (Trs.)
673. The Sarva-Darsana-Sangraha of Madhavacharya or Review of the Different Systems of Hindu Philosophy / Cowell, E.B. & Gough, A.E. (Trs.)
674. Sarvadarsanasangrahah, Sanskrit text with 'Subodhini' Hindi commentary by Madhav Janardan Ratate
675. Sarvastivada and its Tradition / Singh, Sanghasen (Ed.)
676. The Sautrantika Analytical Philosophy: Buddha's Original Logical / Singh, Amar
677. Sayana's Upodghata to the Taittiriya Samhita and the Rgveda Samhita (Introduction, English Translation of the text and notes) / Bali, Saraswati (Dr.)
678. Sayyid Abul Hasan 'Ali Nadwi: Life and Works / Choughley, Abdul Kader
679. Schopenhauer's Encounter with Indian Thought: Representation and Will and Their Indian Parallels / Cross, Stephen
680. Science of Consciousness: A Synthesis of Vedanta and Buddhism / Misra, V.N.
681. The Science of Enlightenment: Enlightenment, Liberation and God: A Scientific Explanation / Trasi, Nitin
682. The Search that Seeks You / Amudha, Sangamithra
683. The Secret Oral Teaching in Tibetan Buddhist Sects / David-Neel, Alexandra & Yongden, Lama
684. The Secret Teachings of the Vedas / Knapp, Stephen
685. Seeing God Everywhere Essays on Nature and the Sacred / McDonald, Barry (Ed.)
686. Select Works of Sri Sankaracharya / Vankataramanan, S. (Tr.)
687. Semitic Religious Thought and Sikhism / Hira, Bhagat Singh
688. Serenity: Here and Now: The Buddha's Sutta-Nipata Sermons / Weeraperuma, Susunaga
689. Seven Weeks After the Buddha's Enlightenment: Contradictions in Text, Confusions in Art / Bopearachchi, Osmund
690. Shaivism in the Light of Epics, Puranas and Agamas / Bhatt, N.R.
691. Sharanam Gachhami: An Album of Awakening / Thukral, Kishore (Comp. & Ed.)
692. Shatchakra Nirupana and Padukapanchaka / Avalon, Arthur & Vidyaratna, Taranatha
693. Shivasahasranamastotram: Shrimat Paramshivendra Sarasawati Krit Bhashyasahitam / Pant, Shrikrishana
694. Shree Krishna and Bhagvat Gita on Man's Dharma: A commentary on the Bhagavat Gita from the view point of Science and Secularism / Patel, Shanabhai Khusalbhai & Rangarajan, G.
695. Shrimad Bhagwatgeetamrat Geetyog / 'pathik', Ramveer Singh Kashuvah
696. Siddharatha / Hesse, Hermann
697. Siddhi: Attainment of the Absolute / Nath, Bhardwaj Umesh
698. Sigalovada Sutta: A Compendium of Socio-economic Philosophy of the Buddha / Thao, Pham Nhat Huong
699. Sikh Philosophy and Spiritual Life / Puri, Shamsher Singh
700. Skanda-Karttikeya: The Son of Siva and the Chief Warrior of Gods / Nagar, Shantilal
701. Skillful Means: The Heart of Buddhist Compassion / Schoreder, John W.
702. Sleeping to Dream and Dreaming to Wake Up!: An Ontological and Epistemological Inquiry into the Nature of Dream and Sleep / Kanchi, Vijay Srinath
703. The Social Message of Mahayana Buddhism: Bodhicaryavatara 4.40 Why shall I not persevere, whole-heartedly, in working for the good of the world, undeterred by difficulties? / Agarwal, Satya P. & Agarwal, Urmila
704. Somadeva's Yasastilaka: Aspects of Jainism, Indian Thought and Culture / Handiqui, Krishna Kanta
705. Some Aspects of the Studies of Dharma-Sastra / Moghe, S.G.
706. Some Facets of Buddhism in Modern World / Sai, Ch. Venkata Siva (Dr.)
707. Soteriology and Freedom / Milchinski, Maja
708. The Soul Theory of the Buddhist (with Sanskrit texts) / Stcherbatsky, Theodore
709. The Spanda-Karikas with the Spanda-Nirnaya / Kaul, Madhusudan (Tr.)
710. The Spiritual Heritage of India / Prabhavananda, Swami
711. The Spread of Theravada Buddhism in South India (3rd Century B.C. upto 14th Century A.D.) / Thero, Hindagala Gnanadhara (Ven.) (Dr.)
712. Sri Krsnavatara Lila: The Birth of Krishna; Composed by Dina Nath; / Grierson, George A. (Tr. & Ed.)
713. Sri Yantra and The Geophilosophy of India / Kumar, Niraj
714. Srimad Bhagavata: The Message Divine / Bhattacharya, A.D.
715. The Srimad Devi Bhagawatam; 2 Volumes / Basu, B.D. & Vijnanananda (Eds.)
716. The Srimadbhagavata Mahapuranam: Text with English Translation, Notes and Index; 3 Volumes / Dutta, M.N. & Kumar, Pushpendra
717. Srimad-Devibhagavatam, translated by Swami Vijayanand; 2 Volumes (Text with English translation)
718. Srivacanabhusanam of Pillai Lokacarya: Translation and Commentary of Manavalamamuni; Critical Evaluation of the Theo-Philosophy of the Post-Ramanuja Srivaisnavism / Rangaswami, J. (Dr.)
719. Status of the Laity in Buddhism / Ahir, D.C.
720. The Stories of Krishna: A Sanskrit Coursebook for Beginners (2 Parts) / Jessup, Warwick & Jessup, Elena
721. Studies in History and Archaeology of Vikramasila Mahavihara: The Last Beacon of Buddhist Philosophy / Sinha, Rajiva Kumar & Pandey, Om Prakash (Eds.)
722. Studies in Mahayana / Pande, Govind Chandra
723. Studies in Philosophy and Religion / Misra, R.S.
724. Studies in the Philosophy of the Bodhicaryavatara: Altruism and Reality / Williams, Paul
725. Studies on the Doctrine of Trairupya / Oetke, Claus
726. A Study of Religion: Its Sources and Contents; 2 Volumes / Martineau, James
727. A Study of the Vedanta in the Light of Brahmasutras / Bapat, Shailaja
728. Suksmagama, Volume I (Chapters 1 to 13) / Sambandhasivacarya S. & Ganesan T.
729. Sunya Purusa: Bauddha Vaisnavism of Orissa / Patnaik, Tandra (Ed.)
730. Sunyavada: The Madhyamika Thought / Mittal, K.K. (Ed.)
731. The Supreme Quest: Your Search for the Truth Ends There Where You Are / Sirshree
732. Suresvara's Vartika on Sariraka Brahmana / Jog, K.P. & Hino, Shoun (Eds.)
733. A Survey of Buddhism: Its Doctrines and Methods through the Ages / Sangharakshita
734. A Survey of Buddhist Thought / Scheepers, Alfred
735. Swami Vivekananda: The Monarch of Monks / Pandya, Dushyanta
736. Swami Vivekananda: Visionary of Truth / Chakraborty, Mohit
737. Systems of Buddhist Thought / Sogen, Yamakami
738. Systems of Buddhistic Thought / Sogen, Yamakami
739. T.R.V. Murti / Coward, Harold
740. Taitriya-Brahmana of Krsna-Yajurveda; 2 Volumes / Thite, Ganesh U.
741. The Taittiriya Upanisad: With the commentaries of Sri Sankaracarya & Sri Suresvaracarya (Translated from the Original Sanskrit into English) / Sastry, Alladi Mahadeva (Tr.)
742. Taittriya-Samhita of Krsna-Yajurveda; 5 Volumes / Deshpande, Maitreyee (Ed.)
743. Tamil Siddhas: A Study from Historical, Socio-Cultural and Religio-Philosophical Perspectives / Sarma, S.A.
744. Taming the Monkey Mind / Chodron, Bhikshuni Thubten
745. Tantratmak Rawan Samhita: Sanskrit Text with Hindi Translations; 4 Volumes
746. Taranatha's Commentary on the Heart Sutra (A Study, Translation and Critical Edition) / Tomlin, Adele
747. Tattvabodha, Volume IV : Essays from the Lecture Series of the National Mission for Manuscripts / Tripathi, Dipti S. (Ed.)
748. Tattvajnanasamsiddhih of Sunyasamadhipada with Marmakalikapanjika of Viryasrimitra, edited by Janardan Shastri Pandey
749. Ten Upanishads of Four Vedas / Piparaiya, Ram K. (Ed.)
750. That Alone, The Core of Wisdom: A Commentary on (Atmopadesa Satakam) the One Hundred Verses of Self-Instruction of Narayana Guru / Yati, Guru Nitya Chaitanya
751. Theistic Buddhism, 2nd Edition / Nithiyanandam, V. (Dr.)
752. Theology of Buddhism; 2 Volumes / Devasthan, Jyot
753. Theory of Relations in Buddhist Philosophy / Kumar, Bimalendra
754. Theravada Buddhism: Reginold S. Copleston / Sobti, H.S.
755. Theravada Buddhist Devotionalism in Ceylon, Burma and Thailand / Saibaba, V.V.S.
756. Thirty Years of Buddhist Studies / Conze, Edward
757. This Mystical life of Ours: A Book of Suggestive Thoughts for each Week through the Year / Trine, Ralph Waldo
758. The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying: A Spiritual Classic from One of the Foremost Interpretex of Tibetan Buddhism to the West / Rinpoche, Sogyal
759. The Tibetan Book of the Dead / Evans-Wentz, W.Y.
760. The Tibetan Book of the Dead: Liberation through Understanding in the Between / Thurman, Robert A.F. (Tr.)
761. The Tibetan Book of the Dead: The Great Liberation by Healing in the Intermediate States (First Complete Translation) / Dorje, Gyurme (Tr.)
762. The Tibetan Book of the Dead: The Great Liberation through Hearing in the Bardo by Guru Rinpoche according to Karma Lingpa / Fremantle, Francesca & Trungpa, Chogyam (Trs.)
763. The Tibetan Book of the Great Liberation / Evans-Wentz, W.Y.
764. Tibetan Medicine: A Practical and Inspirational Guide to Diagnosing, Treating and Healing the Buddhist Way / Samel, Gerti
765. The Tibetan Way of Life, Death and Rebirth / Peacock, John
766. Time and Eternity / Coomaraswamy, Ananda K.
767. The Time Keepers of the Vedas: History of the Calendar of the Vedic Period (From Rgveda to Vedanga Jyotisa) / Gondhalekar, Prabhakar
768. The Touch of Sakti: A Study in Non-dualistic Trika Saivism of Kashmir / Furlinger, Ernst
769. Towards a Buddhist Social Philosophy / Harh, Amal Kumal
770. Towards Peace and Prosperity / Kumar, Ravindra
771. Traditional Vision of Man / Saran, A.K.
772. Training the Mind and Cultivating Loving-Kindness / Trungpa, Chogyam
773. Transformation and Healing: Sutra on the Four Establishments on Mindfulness / Hanh, Thich Nhat
774. Treasury of Precious Qualities: The Rain of Joy, 2 Volumes / Lingpa, Jigme
775. A Treatise on Advaita Vedanta: English Translation of Vicaracandrodaya of Pandit Pitambar / Bhuvaneshwari, S.
776. A Treatise on Buddhist Philosophy of Abhidhamma / De Silva, C.L.A.
777. Tribal Religions / Singh, S. Shyamkishore (Ed.)
778. Truth and Tradition in Chinese Buddhism: A Study of Chinese Mahayana Buddhism / Reichelt, Karl Ludvig
779. Truth and Value: Essays in Honour of Dr. Pabitra Kumar Roy / Ghosh, Raghunath (Ed.)
780. The Twelve Principal Upanisads; 3 Volumes / Roer, E.; Cowell, E.B. & Raja Rajendralal Mitra
781. Twenty-Five Suttas from Mulapannasa: Majjhima Nikaya-Medium Length Discourses of the Buddha
782. The Two Truths in Chinese Buddhism / Shih, Chang-Qing
783. Umapati's Commentary on the Pauskaratantra: Chapter 7 Pramana: An annotated translation by Usha Colas-Chauhan
784. Understanding Buddhism / Schmidt-Leukel, Perry
785. Understanding Buddhism: An Insight into the Faith / Singh, Vidyotma
786. Understanding Islam / Schuon, Frithjof
787. The Union of Dzogchen and Bodhichitta / Rinpoche, Anyen
788. Universal Compassion: Practical Instructions on Increasing Love and Compassion / Gyatso, Geshe Kelsang
789. The Universe of Acharya Sushil Muni: The Philosophy of the World Religion / Sadhana, Acarya Sadhvi (Dr.)
790. Urban Centres and Urbanisation as Reflected in Pali Vinaya and Sutta Pitakas / Sarao, K.T.S.
791. Uttar Vedic Samaj evam Sanskriti (in Hindi) / Rao, Vijay Bahadur (Dr.)
792. Vadanyaya of Dharmakirti: The Logic of Debate / Gokhale, Pradeep P. (Ed. & Tr.)
793. Vadanyaya: The Nyaya-Buddhist Controversy / Chinchore, Mangala R.
794. Vaiseshika evam Bauddhon ki Pramanamimamsa: Prasastapada evam Dinnaga ke Visesha Sandarbha mein (in Hindi) / Mishra, Pankaj Kumar (Dr.)
795. Vaisnavism: Its Philosophy, Theology and Religious Discipline / Chari, S.M. Srinivasa
796. Vajrayana Student's Notebook / Dummer, Tom
797. Values in Vedanta Tradition / Das, P.K.
798. Vamana Purana translated by A Board of Scholars (Sanskrit Text, English Translation, An Exhaustive Introduction, Notes and Index of Verses) / Joshi, K.L. & Bimali, O.N. (Eds.)
799. Vartamana Siksha aura Veda = Vartaman Siksha aur Ved / Gupta, Ravindra Kumar (Dr.)
800. Vayu Mahapurana: An Exhaustive Introduction, Sanskrit Text, English Translation, Notes & Index of Verses; 2 Volumes / Sharma, Sudarsan Kumar (Tr.)
801. Veda and Vedic Literature (Selected Papers) / Hock, Hans Henrich (Ed.)
802. The Vedanta of Swami Vivekananda / Prasannakumary, B.
803. The Vedanta Philosophy: With Original Sutra and Explanatory Questions from Upanishads, Bhagwat Gita and their English translation / Majumdar, Sridhar
804. The Vedanta Verses: An Annotative of the Vedanta Triology in Verses / Pathak, Bhawesh Nath
805. The Vedantasutras of Badarayana: Sanskrit text with English translation and the commentary of Baladeva / Vasu, Srisa Chandra (Tr.)
806. Vedantasutras of Badrayana: With the Commentary of Baladeva; 2 Volumes / Basu, B.D. & Vasu, S.C. (Ed.) & (Trs.)
807. Vedic Aorist and Panini / Joshi, Prasad P.
808. Vedic Beliefs and Practices through Arthavada; 2 Volumes / Dange, Sindhu S.
809. Vedic Concept of God / Saraswati, Swami Vidyanand
810. A Vedic Concordance / Bloomfield, Maurice
811. Vedic Concordance; 2 Volumes (in Devanagari) / Bimali, O.N. & Upadhyaya, Sunil Kumar (Eds.)
812. Vedic Culture / Upadhyaya, Ganga Prasad
813. Vedic Humanism: Path to Peace / Vedalankar, Dilip
814. Vedic Kosha (3 Volumes) / Upadhyaya, Chandrasekhar & Upadhyaya, Anil Kumar
815. Vedic Mathematics (Selected Papers) / Glover, James T.
816. Vedic Myth, Ritual and Philosophy: A Study of Davita Interpretation of Veda by Madhva / Tiwari, Anant Sharan
817. Vedic Mythology / Singh, Nagendra Kumar
818. Vedic Mythopoeia: An Approach to Religion Myth and Poetry / Choudhuri, Usha
819. The Vedic Origins of Karma: Cosmos as Man in Ancient Indian Myth and Ritual / Tull, Herman W.
820. Vedic Philosophy of Values / Nigal, S.G.
821. The Vedic Philosophy: Or An Exposition of the Sacred and Mystrerious Monosyllable AUM / Narayana, Har (Tr.)
822. Vedic Studies / Kulkarni, Nirmala R.
823. Vedic Studies (in Hindi) / Tiwari, Shashi
824. Vedic Studies: Language, Texts, Culture, and Philosophy / Hock, Hans Henrich (Ed.)
825. Vedic Symbolism / Singh, Satya Prakash
826. Vedic Traditions and Rituals / Pruthi, Rajkumar & Rameshwari Devi
827. Vedic Variants: A Study of the Variant Readings in the Repeated Mantras of the Veda; 3 Volumes / Bloomfield, Maurice; Edgerton, Franklin & Emeneau, Murray Barnson
828. Vedic Venues: Volume 1 / Jha, Ram Nath; Tiwari, Shashi & Kazanasm Nicholas (Eds.)
829. Vedic View of the Earth: A Geological Insight into the Vedas / Murthy, S.R.N.
830. A Vedic Word-Concordance; 15 Volumes (in 16 parts) / Vishva Bandhu
831. Vedon mein Kala evam Vigyan (Part 1) / Sharma, Satyakama & Sharma, Yogesh (Eds.)
832. Vijnanavada Yogacara and Its Tradition / Mittal, K.K. (Ed.)
833. Violence in Buddhism / Singh, I.N.
834. Vipassana: The Buddhist Way (The Based on Pali Sources) / Sobti, Harcharan Singh (Ed.)
835. The Vishnu Purana, 2 Volumes / Wilson, H.H.
836. Visions of Unity: The Golden Pandita Shakya Chokden's New Interpretation of Yogacara and Madhyamaka / Komarovski, Yaroslav
837. Visnudharmottara Purana: Translated into English from Original Sanskrit Text; 3 Volumes / Shah, Priyabala (Dr.)
838. Vivekananda: East Meets West: A Pictorial Biography / Swami Chetanananda (Ed.)
839. Voice of God: Traditional Thought and Modern Science / Saraswati, Baidyanath (Ed.)
840. Vratya Culture in Vedic Sources (Selected Papers) / Pontillo, Tiziana; Dore, Moreno & Hock, Hans Henrich (Eds.)
841. Vrttamalastuti of Jnanasrimitra with Sakyaraksita's Vrttamala(stuti)vivrti (Critical Edition) / Hahn, Michael (Ed.)
842. Vyakaranaparipracchya - Vyakarana Section (Selected Papers) / Cardona, George & Ogawa, Hideyo (Eds.)
843. Walking Along the Paths of Buddhist Epistemology / Chattopadhyay, Madhumita
844. The Way of God
845. The Way of the Bodhisattva (Book & 3 Audio-CDs Set) / Shantideva
846. The Way of the Bodhisattva: A Translation of the Bodhicharyavatara / Shantideva
847. The Way of the Buddha
848. Way to Liberation Moksa-Marga: An Itinerary in Indian Philosophy / Sribhashyam, T.K. & Sheshadri, Alamelu
849. Way to Nirvana: Six Lectures on Ancient Buddhism as a Discipline of Salvation / Vallee Pousin, L. De La
850. Ways of Thinking of Eastern Peoples: India, China, Tibet, Japan / Nakamura, Hajime
851. Western Thoughts for Asian Readers: Traditions of Greeks, Romans, Jews and Christians / Johnson, D.L.
852. What is Buddhist Studies? / Das, Sanjib Kumar (Ed.)
853. What Makes You Not a Buddhist / Khyentse, Dzongsar Jamyang
854. What the Buddha Thought / Gombrich, Richard
855. What Would Buddha Do? 101 Answers to Life's Daily Dilemmas / Metcalf, Franz
856. White Lotus: Discourses on Fragmentary Notes of Bodhidharma's Four Disciples / Osho
857. White Shadow of Consciousness: Re-cognition of the Actor / Chatterjee, Gautam
858. Wild Awakening: The Heart of Mahamudra and Dzogchen / Ponlop, Dzogchen
859. Wisdom Beyond Words: The Buddhist Vision of Ultimate Reality / Sangharakshita
860. The Wisdom of India / Yutang, Lin
861. The Wisdom of the Buddhist Masters: Common and Uncommon Sense / Sachs, Robert
862. Wittgenstein and Buddhist Ethics / Sai, Ch. Venkata Siva
863. Women Seers of the Rigveda / Gupta, Mau Das
864. The World as Power / Woodroffe, Sir John (Arthur Avalon)
865. World Religions and their Beliefs Systems / Tiwary, Shiv Shanker (Dr.)
866. The World Wisdom's Library of Perennial Philosophy; 6 Volumes
867. Yajurveda Samhita: Sanskrit text, English translation and Notes of Ralph T.H. Griffith / Arya, Ravi Prakash (Ed.)
868. The Yajurveda: Sanskrit text with English translation by Devi Chand
869. Yajurveda-Samhita [Adhyayas 1-40] (Sanskrit text, introduction, notes and index of verses) / Joshi, K.L. (Ed.)
870. Yoga and Zen: A Monograph / Raghupathi, K.V.
871. The Yogacara Idealism / Chatterjee, Ashok Kumar
872. The Yoga-Vasistha of Valmiki; 4 Volumes (Sanskrit text with English translation) / Arya, Ravi Prakash (Ed.)
873. Zen Buddhism: Philosophy and Mysticism / Varma, Chapla
COPYRIGHT © 2001-2023, SAUJANYA BOOKS
HOW TO ORDER
SAUJANYA BOOKS :
165-E, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007 (INDIA)