- Authored keeping in mind the latest syllabus of Panchakarma for BAMS students according to Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM), New Delhi, India.
- Covers both theoretical and practical aspects of various Panchakarma procedures.
- References form the classics of Ayurveda cited at appropriate places to help a student understand the subject and also to ignite the curiosity for further studies.
- Elaborates the different aspects of Panchakarma as detailed by different Acharyas.
- Includes the latest scientific explanations and the possible mode of actions of various procedures according to modern science.
- Describes all the traditional and currently practiced Panchakarma procedures along with the help of photographs including those of the plants; and line art diagrams have been used, where necessary to describe the procedures.
- Provides more than 200 questions divided in multiple choice questions (MCQs), short answer type questions and long answer type questions to help the students test their knowledge and prepare well for examinations.
- The book is expected to enrich the knowledge of the subject of Panchakarma amongst undergraduate and postgraduate students of Ayurveda.