ABOUT THE BOOK:
- Description of fundamentals ofPanchakarma and Standard procedures in separate chapters, which is the unique feature of book.
- All Panchakarma therapies of Kerala are covered in separate chapters, in detail critically with current practices.
- Basic considerations before Panchakarma and before Vamana etc. Karma is the unique feature of this book.
- In the chapter therapeutic Panchakarma the indications of Panchakarma in different diseases with references has been described.
- Experiences of the eminent physicians and research findings also included in order to make the book more practical & authentic.
- The mode of action has been tried to describe both by Ayurvedic and Modern views in order to highlight the scientific substantiation of action of therapies.
- In this book, each and every topic is elaborated in simple English words with tables.