ABOUT THE BOOK:
World Healing Plants for tomorrow is a preview of a whole new world of herbal medicine which is going to emerge as an effective alternative for millennials.
Monographs on 199 medicinal plants represent their universal importance beyond geographical boundaries.
Soul-stirring images of all the 199 medicinal plants in flying colours with far-reaching messages.
The scientific text of all monographs is based on standard reference works and path-breaking scientific research.
Possibilities of new areas beyond traditional applications have been explored and new leads have been highlighted.
Young researchers will get a lot of fertile material for further research. A great opportunity for developing new natural medicines.
Special bonus: Authentic nomenclature of potential medicinal plants, sieved from more than 100 voluminous reference works, covering Africa, Arabian Peninsula, Australia, China, Egypt, Europe, Great Britain, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia Myanmar, New Zealand, North America, Philippines, South America and Rain Forests, South Pacific Islands, Thailand, and Vietnam.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
C.P. Khare was born on March 10, 1932, and has been a herbalist for more than sixty years. His profile is among "All-Star Profiles" of Linkedin. His works have been cited in more than 2000 research papers, as recorded by Research Gate.
Reference Works by C. P. Khare:
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeial Plant Drugs: Expanded therapeutics, CRC Press, 2016.
- The Modern Ayurveda: Milestones beyond the Classical Age (With C K Katiyar) CRC Press, 2012.
- Dictionary of Synonyms: Indian medicinal Plants, IK International Publishing House, New Delhi, 2011.
- Indian Medicinal Plants: An Illustrated Dictionary, Springer, 2007.
- Indian Herbal Remedies/Encyclopedia of Indian Medicinal Plants, Two editions, Springer, 2004.
- Indian Herbal Medicine: Application of Research Findings, Vishv Books, New Delhi, 2010.
- Ayurveda At The Turning Point (With C K Katiyar), Kruger Brentt, 2017.