Part I Ayurveda - The Science of Life:
1. Principles of Ayurveda, origin of Indian healing system, Ayurveda and health, Panchamahabhuthas- the five elements theory, The science of tridosha.
Part II Dosha, Dhatu and Mala - Three Components of the Body:
2. Vata Dosha
3. Pitta Dosha
4. Kapha Dosha
5. Sapta Dhatu
Part III Prakruti – Your Unique Constitution:
Part IV Purvakarma – Preparation for Panchakarma:
12. Patra Pinda Swedan
13. Nadi Swedan
Part V Pradhankarma –Detoxification Methods:
Part VI Ayurvedic Approach to Health:
26. Ayurvedic Diet. Types of diet, properties of food, food habit, six tastes, twenty attributes, healthy tips, incompatible food.
27. Ayurvedic Herbs. Types of herbs, healing actions, properties, energy, prabhava, groups of herbs and their therapeutic action, use of Bhasma etc.
28. Rasayana Therapy for longevity and rejuvenation Definition, classification, benefits, eligibility; rasayana for different systems; doshas, organs, prakruti; examples, i.e., amla, long pepper, brahmi, triphala, ashwagandha etc.
29. Ayurvedic Lifestyle. Relation of health with lifestyle; daily Ayurvedic routine, satvic living, anxiety and health; stress free life; pran, tejas and ojas.
30. Some useful ayurvedic products
31. Benefits and limitations of Ayurveda
32. To day’s lifestyle – an invitation to diseases
A. Know your Prakruti
B. List of Panchakarma Treatments Centers
C. List of Panchakarma Equipment Manufacturers
Glossary of Ayurveda
Glossary of Ayurvedic Herbs