Guide for LLB, CLAT, AILET, SET, DU and other Law Entrance Exams is the most comprehensive book for preparation for law entrance exams. It is the ultimate guide for law school aspirants to achieve a high score in the entrance exams and secure admission into their dream law school. This book contains in-depth strategies, multiple practice questions and detailed explanations to all answers for the most exhaustive and thorough practice for the entrance exams.
The current edition of this book is thoroughly revised and updated. The question paper of CLAT and AILET, 2018 & 2019 have also been included in the book with detailed explanations to all answers.
The notable features of this book include:
- Diagnostic Tests on CLAT & AILET pattern to assess the required level of preparation.
- 7 Mock Tests for each section of CLAT & AILET
- Detailed Practice Tests for every chapter with explanations.
- Solved papers of CLAT & AILET with explanations to all answers.
- General and section wise tips and tricks to ace the exam!
- Online tests on CLAT & AILET pattern and section-wise mock tests on companion web resource EBC ExplorerTM for realistic exam practice.
This book is a must-have for all students, whether they are new to law entrance exam preparation or have been preparing for a while. They will find the book immensely advantageous and helpful for their preparation.