For the preparation of P.G. Ayurved competitive examinations solving MCQ is the major part of study. It means that majority of questions for competitive exams are coming from various samhita, non samhita and modern subjects. So it is compulsory to solve the mcq of various samhita, non samhita and modern subjects for getting success in exams.
Though there is a lot of books available in market for preparation of entrance exam in market but still there is lacuna. So it is necessary to overcome these things. SP's MCQ bank by considering new facts such as:
- Giving references of so many previous exams all over the india.
- Correct answer of every question given along with reference
- Comparative opinion of other acharyas is given
- All the questions are arranged chapterwise in samhita and other subjectwise.
- For Samhita: Answer key is given with chapter and shloka number are given to each question, so that the students can easily understand the place of MCQ in the chapter or from where MCQ brought.
- Samhitawise and subjectwise question given first time.
- First time given subjectwise modern questions
This book enhance students knowledge and become helpful especially to competitive examinations.