This is an English translation of thirteen minor works of Abhinavagupta (950-1050 A.D.) as well contains an exhaustive glossary of technical words of Tryambakam system now known as Kashmir caivism. The translated minor works of Abhinavagupta are:
(1) Paramarthasara - Essence of the Supreme State of Being.
(2) Dehastha-Devata-Cakra-Stotram - Hymn to the Human Body as a Temple of Divinities.
(5) Bimbapratibimbavadau - Talk about the view of Reflection.
(6) Bodhapaicadacika - Fifteen verses on Consciousness.
(7) Bhairava Stotram - Hymn to the glory of Bhairava.
(10) Krama Stotram.
(12) Paramarthacarca - Deliberation on the supreme objective of Life.
(13) Anubhavanivedanam - Tribute of the Inner Experience.