1. Micro-algal diazotrophs and their mutants in natural and artificial symbioses/A. Vaishampayan, R.P. Singh, R.K. Singh, H.K. Jaiswal, J.P. Shahi, T. Dey, R.P.N. Mishra, S. Sharma, H.K. Sharma and A.B. Prasad.
2. Bioprospecting of marine algae/J. Rath and S.P. Adhikary.
3. Fueling the future: by microalgae as a source of renewable energy/C. Dayananda, R. Sarada and G.A. Ravishankar.
4. Factors influencing algicide production by microcystis sp and its effect on selected cyanobacteria/P. Jaiswal, R. Prasanna and P.K. Singh.
5. Seaweeds as a human diet: an emerging trend in the new millennium/P.V. Subba Rao, Vaibhav A. Mantri, K. Ganesan and K. Suresh Kumar.
6. Potential biotechnological applications of cyanobacteria/G. Abraham.
7. Chlorophyll fluorescence analysis: a potential tool for rapid measurement of photosynthesis/Jagar Narayan Maurya.
8. Botryococcus: a hydrocarbon producing microalga/Yashveer Singh.
9. Food, feed and nutraceutical applications of algae/Vishwanath Prasad and R.K. Gupta.
10. Nitrogen fixing cyanobacteria and their potential applications/K.K. Choudhary, S.S. Sing and A.K. Mishra.
11. Cyanobacterial hydrogen metabolism with special reference to transcriptional regulation of hydrogenases/D. Vyas and R.K. Gupta.
12. Algae and cyanobacteria as the living resources for sustainable environmental management/Chandra Bhushan Singh.
13. Cyanobacterial remediation of heavy metal pollution/M.R. Suseela and Kiran Toppo.
14. Heavy metal toxicity to rice field cyanobacteria/Mihir Kumar Das.
15.Cyanobacterial toxins: risks and impacts on human health/B.V. Singh and Shalini Singh.
16. Algae and disease prevention/U.K. Chaturvedi and Iqbal Habib.
17. Molecular approaches to cyanobacteria/S. Singh, B.V. Singh and D.W. Dhar.
18. Organic farming and environmental biodiversity/Y.V. Singh.
19. Cyanobacteria as a source of pharmaceutical compounds/V.D. Pandey, R.K. Gupta and S.K. Singh.
20. Cellular water in desiccation-tolerant cyanobacteria/B.S. Tiwari and S.N. Tripathi.
21. Nutraceutical, pharmaceutical and bioactive potential of cyanobacteria/N.K. Rathore, R. Raghuvanshi and S. Singh.