I. Paintings from Rajasthan:
1. Royal portraits from Rajasthan and problematic of portraiture:
d) Marwar (Jodhpur)
2. Srngara themes.
3. Varied themes.
4. Rajasthani Ragamala paintings by Rita Sodha.
II. Paintings from Central India (Bundelkhand):
5. Malwa: Baramasa and other themes.
6. Orccha: portaits and court paintings.
7. Datia: srngara poetry of matiram and Ragamala paintings.
III. Pahari school:
8. Pahari school: selected drawings.
IV. Mughal school:
9. Mughal school paintings: portraits and other subjects.
V. Other schools:
10. Sultanate period paintings.
11. Persian paintings and texts by Nuzhat Kazmi.
12. Nepal and Tibet.
VI. Manuscripts and printed books:
i) Manuscripts of various stotras.
ii) Bhaktamala grantha. iii) Meghadoot, shailendranath Dey.
iv) Conservation note on miniature paintings by Vismay Raval.