Mission R&AW Book Exposed Top Shots.
Do you Know?
1. A Top Congress Party leader and two other prominent politicians of India were found working as Arms Dealers by a source of R&AW in London. R&AW officer at London sent their details to Delhi HQ but report of Congress leaders were withheld and only name was sent (Page 447)
2. R&AW detected one leading politician of Bihar (related to a senior leader) was found involved in business and smuggling activities with Pakistan’s ISI persons in Nepal. Many other politicians of UP and Bihar were found in smuggling activities with ISI activists in Nepal by R&AW. Details were sent to Govt but no action was taken (Page 454-455).
3. Nepal King offered Asylum to Indira Gandhi for her son Rajiv Gandhi, after emergency, but R&AW chief advised her to refuse this offer.
4. Sex related incidents of politicians and R&AW officers (Chapter 20)
5. CIA had a Mole in R&AW as Rabinder Singh, Joint Sec. Information and documents were given by more than 50 officers of R&AW. 19 of these officers were indicted by the inquiry officer. None was prosecuted in the court (See chapter 17)
6. R&AW officer who got thwarted a Pak-sponsored attack on the meeting of PM Manmohan Singh at Srinagar was hounded by the R&AW authorities.
7. SK Tripathi, former R&AW Chief, was guest of Dawood aide in Kathmandu
8. Bhajan Lal, former CM of Haryana was saved by a R&AW officer from terrorists in USA. This officer lost his job for this achievement.
9. Why Sanjay Gandhi called R&AW as Relatives and Associates Wing?
10. Why R&AW Chief planted false report in media after 26/11 terrorist attack in Mumbai?
11. Why Narasimha Rao (ex-PM) delayed permission to R&AW to free the foreign tourists from the clutches of – Al-Faran militants.
12. Why Manu Chhabaria, a Dubai-based businessman, employed two former R&AW Chiefs and 15 officers of R&AW and CBI to help him in his ubious business activities in India.
13. Who was that R&AW Chief which was reported to have fled India prior to his retirement?
14. Who were the serving R&AW officers, who floated private firm to swindle Secret Fund.
15. After Rubaiya Sayeed (daughter of Mufti Mohd Syed-J&K) kidnapping in 1989, R&AW Chief sent exaggerated reports to VP Singh due to which Indo-Pak relations strained beyond repair. This was done deliberately to get extension in service by this R&AW head.
16. Why Mr Mohd Hamid Ansari, present Vice-President of India while serving as Ambassador in Iran was manhandled by wives of Mission staff for his inaction to get released a R&AW officer who was kidnapped by Iranian Intelligence.
17. R&AW who got killed around 40 Pak-trained militants was denied his service benefits by R&AW authorities.
18. Who are those two real brothers who were senior officers of R&AW swindled more than 100 Crores from the Secret Fund.
19. Morarji Desai, ex-PM was depicted as CIA agent by USA without any documentary proof. This is clarified in chapter 13 that another Indian politician YB Chavan was the main suspect instead of Morarji Desai in this regard.
20. There are other details regarding success of R&AW in Bangladesh liberation war and merger of Sikkim with India.
21. George Bush Sr and Sir Maurice Old-Field, head of MI-6, the ‘James Bond’ of British fiction were personal friend of RN Kao, the founder of R&AW (Chapter 1)
22. Britishers created an intelligence department to keep watch on Netaji Subhash Chander Bose and other freedom fighters? (See chapter 2
23. Article 370 was enacted by Jawaharlal Nehru to appease Sheikh Abdullah who later betrayed him. IB ultimately arrested Sheikh for treason (Chapter 3)
24. In 1955, RN Kao was felicitated by the Chinese Premier Chou En-Lai with a dinner in Peking for his investigation in the sabotage of an Indian plane (Chapter 4).
25. Kao was deputed by Indian Govt to create intelligence department of Ghana, a coastal African country. He successfully did it. This constitutes a major achievement for India in the face of stiff resistance from CIA and MI-6. (Chapter 5)
26. In 1949, Intelligence Bureau (IB) opened check-posts on Tibet borders without any support from the army. This arduous task continued till 1959 when Chinese massacred the patrolling policemen. IB gave intelligence inputs about disposition of Chinese army but the army bosses disputed the reports and faced humiliation in the 1962 debacle (Chapter 6)
27. 85 reports of IB were given as proof to the Government to counter claim of Army that there were no civil Intelligence in 1965 war with Pakistan. (Chapter 7)
28. R&AW commandos liberated the eastern part of Bangladesh from the occupation of Pakistan army. Mukti Bahini created by R&AW, forced Pak Army to surrender before Indian army in a brief war of 14 days. 93000 soldiers were captured who were psychologically tutored by R&AW officers to work for democracy in Pakistan. Kao got an Indian aeroplance hijacked to Lahore to ban the Pakistani flights over the Indian territory (Chapter 8)
29. Sikkim was merged with Indian territory by Kao with the help of three of his senior officers which is remarkable (Chapter 9)
30. Mujib was warned by Kao about a coup by his army officers to which he laughed away and ultimately got assassinated by those officers (Chapter 10)
31. R&AW never interfered in the internal affairs of India during Emergency imposed by Indira Gandhi from June, 1975 to 1977. (Chapter 11)
32. There was s strike in R&AW in November, 1980. First time in the history of any intelligence agency (Chapter 12)
33. Nixon called Indira Gandhi a bitch and the American writer Harsh depicted Morarji Desai as CIA agent. (Chapter 13)
34. Many questionable happenings in R&AW which still require explanation and justification (Chapter 18)
35. R&AW denigrated after Kao (See details of every R&AW chief in chapter 19)
36. A top Indian Industrialist threatened MK Dhar, former Jt Dir-Intelligence Bureau for not disclosing the name of that Chief Minister who had link with ISI
37. Enactment of Article 370 in J&K on Oct 17,1949 by Jawaharlal Nehru was to appease the ego of Sheikh Abdullah who later betrayed him and was ultimately arrested by Intelligence Bureau (IB) for treason. Soon after accession with India, Sheikh desired independent status for J&K which was reported by IB to Nehru. In order to sidetrack this allegation, Sheikh demanded the abdication of Maharaja Hari Singh whom he accused for the massacre of Muslims in Jammu region. Nehru conceded to this illegitimate demand of Sheikh Abdullah and in May, 1949, Yuvraj Karan Singh took over his place and was assigned the status of an agent of Maharaja. These actions of Sheikh Abdullah emboldened him who perceived that Indian Govt was at his mercy and he fully exploited this situation in his nefarious designs. He was subsequently started hobnobbing with Pakistan when IB got him arrested when full evidence were found against him (Page 34-35)