SECTION 1 : Globalisation: Multi-disciplinary Perspectives:
1. Vanishing Borders and the Visibility of Rights / Nicholas Hasluck.
2. The Political Economy of Islamic Banking and Finance: A Faith-based Enterprise Growing in the Global Village / Ameer Ali.
3. Globalisation and Economic Development in the South Asian Association for Regional Co-operation Countries: Evidence from SAARC / M.A.B. Siddique.
4. Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde: On Brotherhood and Flags - A Writer/Doctor's Reflections on “Vanishing Borders” in the Age of Globalism / Serge Liberman.
5. Reconfiguring the Colonial Gaze: The Cross-Border Itineraries of Wilfred Burchett during the Vietnam War / Harish C. Mehta.
6. The Local, the Global and the English Department / Mohan Ramanan.
7. Educating Young Australians About Asia in an Age of Globalism / Rita Tognini.
8. Moving Beyond Borders: Open Access Publishing in the Age of Globalism / Julia Gross.
SECTION 2 : Globalisation: Culture and Society:
9. Vanishing Borders: Boundaries, Habitation and Transnation / Bill Ashcroft.
10. Not Alone in the Diaspora: Reflections on South Asians in North America / Amritjit Singh.
11. The Persistence and Creation of Internal Borders: Indians in Aotearoa/New Zealand / Dieter Riemenschneider.
12. Sweet-Sour Pork and Boston Cream Pie: Chinese Immigrant Subversion and Citizenship in Judy Fong Bates' Midnight at the Dragon Café / Julie Mehta.
13. 'Ethnonationalism', 'Strategic Essentialism' and Aboriginal Identity Formation: Corroboree as Case Study / Arindam Das.
14. Beyond Borders: Dalit and Australian Aboriginal Myths of Origin / K. Suneetha Rani.
15. Fluid Borders and Continuous Displacement: Partition Stories from Talbagicha Kharagpur / Sharmistha De and Anjali Gera Roy.
SECTION 3 : Globalisation: Literary Insights:
16. Negotiating the Local and the Global in Adib Khan's Seasonal Adjustments / Jackie Highland.
17. 'International Regionalism' in the Age of Globalisation / Glen Phillips.
18. Glen Phillips' Poetry and Kinsella's Concept of 'International Regionalism': Western Australian Poets and Globalisation- A Discussion / N. Bindu.
19. 'Representational Waste': Refugees, Writing and Affect in this 'Restless Epoch' / Tony Simoes da Silva.
20. The 'Poetics' of Borders in Amitav Ghosh's Sea of Poppies / Jane Fernandez.
21. Travelling Cultures in Global Currents: A Reading of Amitav Ghosh's River of Smoke / Prantik Banerjee.
22. Global Models, Local Products: Advaita Kala and Indian Chick Lit / Parimala Kulkarni.
23. An Insight into Facets of a Globalised India: Aravind Adiga's The White Tiger / Rano Ringo.
24. Beyond Borders and Across Cultures: Writing Other People's Stories / Pat Lowe.