I. China and Southeast Asia:
1. Rise of China : Oscillating perceptions and strategic compulsions.
2. Military modernisation in Southeast Asia and China threat.
3. China's Defence Diplomacy in Southeast Asia.
4. China's infrastructure networks in Southeast Asia.
II. India and Southeast Asia:
5. Southeast Asia in India's strategic outlook.
6. India's Defence engagement with Southeast Asia.
III. Competition or cooperation:
7. India, China and ASEAN multilateralism.
8. Indian Ocean and South China sea struggle for strategic spaces.
9. Insurgency in India's North East and China.
10. Tibet South China sea and Chinese Dams lingering irritants.
11. Myanmar rendezvous junction or Vantage point.
IV. Function al possibilities:
12. Yunnan's gateway strategy and India's gateway to east.
13. Diasporic interactions in Southeast Asia.
14. China India and Southeast Asia building integrated development networks.
15. Conclusion strategic struggle or Integrated development.