I. Ayurveda: Holistic Approach:
1. Significance of Ayurveda: holistic approach to medical science.
2. System of fundamental and therapy of Ayurveda in medical practice.
3. Pivotal contribution of Ayurveda - oriented health care pattern.
II. Therapies: Pancakarma, Rasayana and Vajikarana:
4. Role of Pancakarma in Rasayana (Rejuvenation) therapy.
5. Concept of Virility (Vrsya) in Ayurveda.
III. Plant Drugs Source:
6. Ayurveda and plant drug resources - an overview.
7. Some important medicinal plants - section I.
8. Selected aromatic plants drugs - section II.
9. Selected Ayurvedic drugs and their various botanical sources - section III.
IV. Herbal development:
10. Appraisal of rural herbal health care in Uttarakhand Himalaya.
11. Chhattisgarh -- emerging valuable herbal state.
12. Significance of potential of medicinal plants and herbal cultivation in Chhattisgarh with special emphasis on Safed Musli.
V. Drugs pharmaceutics:
13. Role of herbal drugs standardization in GMP strategies.
14. Standardization and quality control of Rasausadhis - task and approach.
15. Contribution of Caraka to Indian pharmacy.
16. Studies in exclusion of salt for sources of the decoctives (Kasayayoni).
VI. Natural colourants:
17. Study of herbal source for colour with special reference to Ayurveda.
18. Bixa-Annatto: valuable source of herbal dye.
VII. Drugs delivery:
19. Inputs for classical methodology of drugs procurement.
VIII. Astrology and drugs:
20. Astrological role of herbal drugs procurement.
IX. Medical tourism:
21. International health tourism -- exploring Indian potential.
X. Aviation and drugs:
22. Aeronautics, Ayurveda and Drugs -- excellence of Indian knowledge in technology.