Sec. I: General Considerations.
1. General Principles for Emergency Anesthesia.
2. Medical Disorders and Emergency Anesthesia.
3. Choice of Anesthetic Agents for Emergency Surgery.
4. Blood and Blood Component Therapy in Emergency Anesthesia.
Sec. II: Cardiovascular Emergency Porcedures.
5. Anesthesia for Emergency Myocardial Revascularization.
6. Anesthesia for Emergency Valvular Heart Procedure.
7. Anesthesia for Emergency Blalock-Taussig Shunt.
8. Anesthesia for Emergency Vascular Surgery.
9. Anesthesia for Cardioversion.
Sec. III: General Surgery.
10. Anesthesia for Intestinal Obstruction.
11. Anesthesia for Abdominal Sepsis.
12. Gastrointestinal Bleeding.
Sec. IV: Obstetic Emergencies.
13. Anesthesia Management of Pregnant Patient for Emergency Surgery.
14. Pregnancy Induced Hypertension and Anesthesia.
15. Anesthesia for Hemorrhagic Obstetric Patient.
16. Anesthesia for Pregnant Patient with Medical Disorders.
Sec. V: Neonatal and Pediatric Emergencies.
17. General Consideration in Neonatal and Pediatric Emergency Surgeries.
18. Anesthetic Management of Neonatal Thoracic Emergencies.
19. Anesthesia for Neonatal and Pediatric Abdominal Emergencies.
Sec. VI: ENT and Ophthalmic Emergencies.
20. Anesthesia for Post-tonsillectomy Bleeding Patient.
21. Anesthetic Considerations in Deep Neck Space Infections.
22. Anesthesia for Removal of Foreign Body from Airway and Upper Digestive Tract.
23. Anesthesia for Ophthalmic Emergencies.
Sec. VII: Neurosurgiclal Emergencies.
24. Anesthesia for Neurosurgical Decompression.
25. Anesthesia for Cerebrovascular Emergencies.
Sec. VIII: Trauma.
26. Anesthesia for Head Injuries.
27. Anesthesia for Acute Spine injury.
28. Anesthesia for Thoracic Trauma.
29. Anesthesia for Abdominal Trauma.
30. Anesthesia for Pelvic and Long Bone Fractures.
31. Anesthesia for Patients with Crush Injury.
32. Anesthetic Considerations in Blast and Burn Injuries.
33. Anesthesia for Maxillofacial and Upper Airway Trauma.
Sec. IX: Miscellaneous.
34. Anesthesia for Emergency Microvascular Surgeries.
35. Anesthesia for Emergency Renal Transplant.
36. Role of Anesthesiologist in Disaster Management.