1. Disaster Management: An international perspective.
2. Disaster administration and management policy: a theoretical framework.
3. Profile of hazards in Himalayan states.
4. Socio-economic vulnerability assessment in Himalayan states.
5. Administrative preparedness: plan formulation.
6. Capacity building and training in disaster management.
7. Incident response system in India ICS.
8. Standard operating procedures for disaster manager.
9. Disaster phase: 1st quick response golden hour trigger mechanism, excavation plan, search and rescue operation.
10. Disaster phase: 2nd intermediate response relief and rehabilitation management.
11. Disaster phase: 3rd long term, reconstruction and resettlement in disaster recovery phase.
12. Responsible departments and stakeholders for disaster management.
13. Funding mechanism in India.
14. Conclusion and recommendations.